The Education Forum

The Education Forum website was hacked, resulting in a redirection to the hacker's website.

We were forced to use the backups of the Forum, and therefore some postings may have been lost.

We apologise for the inconvenience and are taking steps to help prevent it happening in future.

The hacker's website does not appear to contain any malware or malicious code, but if you were redirected to that site it would be advisable to run your anti-virus / anti-malware software and scan your computer. Please remember to update your definition files before doing so.

The Education Forum website was hacked, resulting in a redirection to the hacker's website.

We were forced to use the backups of the Forum, and therefore some postings may have been lost.

We apologise for the inconvenience and are taking steps to help prevent it happening in future.

The hacker's website does not appear to contain any malware or malicious code, but if you were redirected to that site it would be advisable to run your anti-virus / anti-malware software and scan your computer. Please remember to update your definition files before doing so.

I have just got back from holiday to find the Forum hacked. It has now been sorted out. I had to smile at the large number of emails I received commenting on who they thought was responsible. I suspect it was none of those people.