The Education Forum

Was Lansdale in Dealey Plaza?

33 minutes ago, Roger DeLaria said:

When you look at Lansdale's background and what he specialized in, there's no innocent reason for him being there. 

Absolutely Ron, at best he was saving himself from having to delete huge swathes of the populous.

That would have been his plan B-Z.

He may very-well have had his "finger on the codes" that would have done the damage which nukes could not be called-upon to do; because the targets were American.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Absolutely Ron, at best he was saving himself from having to delete huge swathes of the populous.

That would have been his plan B-Z.

He may very-well have had his "finger on the codes" that would have done the damage which nukes could not be called-upon to do; because the targets were American.

Michael, 8 posts on 8 different threads in 7 hours 45 minutes.  How do you have the time or more importantly the expertise on each subject to develop these threads further.  If they are all important?  I don't have time to read them all

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Michael, 8 posts on 8 different threads in 7 hours 45 minutes.  How do you have the time or more importantly the expertise on each subject to develop these threads further.  If they are all important?  I don't have time to read them all

Haha this is  the  funniest  post of the week and I often wonder  about that too.

As for Lansdale (and Bush, Hoover, and Hunt for that matter) why on Earth would they risk being in Dealey by being exposed via film or photo?

You would think the entire government  was  there  that day perhaps  down in Ruby's  nightclub  basement  watching  the action  live  on CC television  ha.

5 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

...As for Lansdale (and Bush, Hoover, and Hunt for that matter) why on Earth would they risk being in Dealey by being exposed via film or photo?

You would think the entire government  was  there  that day perhaps  down in Ruby's  nightclub  basement  watching  the action  live  on CC television  ha.

Michael Walton,

Good points, sir.   I think Larry Hancock has the correct angle on Ed Lansdale, and perhaps he'd like to chime in on this thread.

The CIA-did-it CTers have had a half-century to prove their case to a very receptive audience -- and they failed to do it.  It's over.

It's time to re-examine the Radical Right in Dallas -- which has received almost no attention since the Warren Report.

By the way -- the Warren Report did include a significant section on the Dallas Radical Right -- including General Walker.   Yet how many here remember that?

Yes -- General Walker had the good sense to be outside of Dallas on 11/22/1963 -- but he couldn't wait to boast to a German newspaper less than 18 hours after the JFK murder.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

18 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Haha this is  the  funniest  post of the week and I often wonder  about that too.

As for Lansdale (and Bush, Hoover, and Hunt for that matter) why on Earth would they risk being in Dealey by being exposed via film or photo?

Ah,  the Carousel was on the second floor.

13 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

The CIA-did-it CTers have had a half-century to prove their case to a very receptive audience -- and they failed to do it.  It's over.

No one has proved who did it. Which doesn't prove that the CIA didn't. 

There's something called circumstantial evidence. Preceded by "a mountain of."

18 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

No one has proved who did it. Which doesn't prove that the CIA didn't. 

There's something called circumstantial evidence. Preceded by "a mountain of."

Ron,

I'm just sayin' -- fifty years is a heck of a long time to spend on any CT.   The CIA-did-it CT had more attention than any other CT -- and a half-century is my limit -- sorry.    Other suspects were barely perused in the last half-century because of the CIA-did it CT -- lots of wasted time, IMHO.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

On August 30, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Ron Bulman said:

Landsdale was one bad dude. If JFK was only graised or wounded, more reckless action would have been brought in. I don't see any way around that unless you are a Lone nutter. This is what I think Landsdale was doing there. He was to manage the killing that needed to be done, handle psy-OP's, because that's what he does. And he would have Made the decision  ( 2 star CIA "General") regarding the point when things were beyond his control. Perhaps I demonstrate too much imagination with regard to how the situation might have cascaded out of control. It seems that no one ventures into that discussion. I don't assume that the potential for civil war is a joke. I don't assume that it was not planned-for.

Edited by Michael Clark

11 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

The phone lines may have run under ground.

Regarding the original quote they also had no Closed Circuit TV  in 1963 to watch LANSDALE on in the basement two floors below the Carousel.  Ruby reputedly threw unruly/unacceptable patrons down second floor stairs acting as his own bouncer.  Documented somewhere.  Read it in an actual Book many years ago I believe.   

7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Regarding the original quote they also had no Closed Circuit TV  in 1963 to watch LANSDALE on in the basement two floors below the Carousel.  Ruby reputedly threw unruly/unacceptable patrons down second floor stairs acting as his own bouncer.  Documented somewhere.  Read it in an actual Book many years ago I believe.   

What original quote? I must have missed the CCTV thing....

9 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Nevermind, you are referring to Mark Henceroth's, er, I mean, Michael Walton's nonesense and misrepresentations. Ask him where he pulled the CCTV thing from; you may not want to know.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:01 AM, Michael Walton said:

This is the "original" post I was referring to Michael (Clark).

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is the "original" post I was referring to Michael (Clark).

Yeah, Michael Walton  gets his feelings hurt, somewhere along the way, then he starts making up myths about claims you have made and things  you have posted. He has a few targets. Sandy and I are on his list. I have not yet identified the other members that he claims have earned a spot on his myth list, but he repeats the claims repeatedly enough that you know he has someone in mind. He gets hurt easily and bleeds forever. 

Chris Davidson is another.

Edited by Michael Clark