The Education Forum

In Lee Harvey Oswald's Room

Boy, what a bunch of goofball, halfwit Patsy Framers you've got there, Jim.

They planted a wallet that's supposed to be Oswald's on Tenth Street....and yet -- SLAPS FOREHEAD! -- they forgot about the wallet that Oswald probably was carrying with him in the theater!

Great plan there.

Of course, why this little "2 Wallets" snafu would bother your crackerjack team of DPD frame-up artists is a mystery to me --- they could have merely pretended that the 10th St. wallet near Tippit's body was the ONLY wallet associated with their patsy Oswald that day! Just get rid of the "theater" wallet and pretend the 10th St. wallet was Oswald's lone Nov. 22 wallet.

That's a piece of cake for these DPD patsy framers. Right, Jim?

Bottom Line ---- Not a single cop put in their official reports that Oswald's wallet was found near Tippit's body on Tenth Street. Why that very important fact doesn't bother Jim DiEugenio is a good-sized mystery to me.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a crappy dodge, Jim. Especially in light of this quote of mine below that you cannot possibly have a reasonable or believable explanation for, since you believe the SAME DALLAS POLICE FORCE was trying to frame a patsy named Lee Harvey. Hell, you probably think it was the COPS themselves who planted the wallet (if not, then it sure was lucky that the cops wanted to FRAME THE SAME PATSY that was being framed by the person who dropped an Oswald wallet on 10th St., wasn't it?).....

"Bottom Line ---- Not a single cop put in their official reports that Oswald's wallet was found near Tippit's body on Tenth Street. Why that very important fact doesn't bother Jim DiEugenio is a good-sized mystery to me." -- DVP

Edited by David Von Pein

Nobody knows whose wallet it was. But Jimbo thinks he can prove it's Oswald's. But he can't, of course. (And the Barrett/Westbrook angle isn't definitive either, so don't pretend it is definitive.)

The wallet was probably Tippit's. But it might have been Ted Callaway's. Nobody knows for certain.

I'll once again impart this common sense regarding the wallet:

Under those "frame-up" conditions, why on Earth wouldn't the rotten cops advertise to the world with a megaphone that "OSWALD'S WALLET WAS FOUND NEXT TO TIPPIT'S BODY!"?

Did ANY of the evil cops do this? No.

Edited by David Von Pein

I thank Jim for his stamina in refuting David's nonsense. God the conspiracy is so easy for the rest of the world to understand as being an orchestrated coup. The evidence is beyond debate, I feel, anymore. I'm glad you're here Jim. I originally joined for healthy, like-minded information, but its pointless with it being blocked like a sewer pipe with the Von Pein's of the World. Look at your country's History, David. Closely. You don't see a sort of thread stretching through from the early 60's until today? Anywhere else in the world, they'd call it obvious.

I thank Jim for his stamina in refuting David's nonsense. God the conspiracy is so easy for the rest of the world to understand as being an orchestrated coup. The evidence is beyond debate, I feel, anymore. I'm glad you're here Jim. I originally joined for healthy, like-minded information, but its pointless with it being blocked like a sewer pipe with the Von Pein's of the World. Look at your country's History, David. Closely. You don't see a sort of thread stretching through from the early 60's until today? Anywhere else in the world, they'd call it obvious.

Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Edited by David Von Pein

Not unbelievable at all, David. There's been obstruction on this case since the last shot was fired. It took honest citizens and brave authors to start pulling at the loose threads. So much information has come to light, and if 100% pointed to conspiracy you'd deny it. You just would. So debate is pointless.

It'd be great (imo) to have all the photos and plans of the Basement (inside, outside, showing all walls exits etc, I wonder if the trapdoor up the chute (and the chute) could also lead to the eastern side of the loading dock (under it) platform.

One thing that the exhibits show in its numbering, or rather alphabethising, of the floor plans : there clearly was a plan A. I have no idea where it is today.

...how the hell did they know his name was Oswald if there were TWO identifications and TWO names in the wallet?

Simple. They found out his real name very shortly after arriving at City Hall. That info is revealed in Gerald Hill's WC testimony below:

"We were trying to get together to decide who was going to make the offense report and get all the little technicalities out of the way when a detective named Richard Stovall and another one, G. F. Rose, came up, and the four of us were standing when Captain Fritz walked in. He walked up to Rose and Stovall and made the statement to them, "Go get a search warrant and go out to some address on Fifth Street," and I don't recall the actual street number, in Irving, and "pick up a man named Lee Oswald." And I asked the captain why he wanted him, and he said, "Well, he was employed down at the Book Depository and he had not been present for a roll call of the employees." And we said, "Captain, we will save you a trip," or words to that effect, "Because there he sits." " -- Sergeant Gerald L. Hill

Edited by David Von Pein

Callaway says there was no wallet at the scene. Which means the police and FBI did not show it to him and he did not see it.

Right. In a 1996 interview with Dale Myers, Ted Callaway insisted there was no wallet FOUND at the scene of the Tippit murder. That doesn't mean the police couldn't have been looking through a wallet that someone HANDED the police at some point after the police arrived on the scene.

“I’ll tell you one thing, there was no billfold at that scene. If there was, there would have been too many people who would have seen it.” (Myers, 'With Malice', p.300)

In the final analysis, nobody can say for sure whose wallet it was that was filmed by Reiland on Tenth Street. Nobody knows for certain. But the one person who can almost certainly be eliminated as the owner of the wallet is Lee Harvey Oswald -- for the reason I (and VB) have stated previously, which makes perfect sense--and it even makes perfect sense if you're a CTer too:

Paraphrasing an earlier DVP comment:

Bugliosi's quote of "It makes no sense to me that the Dallas police and detectives...would keep from the world that his killer's wallet was found near his body" makes even more sense when you factor in the theories of some conspiracists, who think some of those very same Dallas police officers were FRAMING Oswald for Tippit's murder! Under those "frame-up" conditions, why on Earth wouldn't the rotten cops advertise to the world with a megaphone that "OSWALD'S WALLET WAS FOUND NEXT TO TIPPIT'S BODY!"? Did ANY of the evil cops do this? No.

It'd be great to have all the photos and plans of the Basement (inside, outside, showing all walls exits etc.).

The FBI document below doesn't have quite all of that info in it, but it's a fascinating document nevertheless -- it's CD496, entitled "TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY; DALLAS, TEXAS; PHOTOGRAPHS; FLOOR PLANS; PARKING LOTS":

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10896&relPageId=2

And Warren Commission Document No. 497 is almost as fascinating as CD496, IMO. It's an FBI booklet entitled "PAINE AND RANDLE HOMES; IRVING, TEXAS; PHOTOGRAPHS; FLOOR PLANS; STREET DIAGRAMS; ROUTE MAP":

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10897&relPageId=2

Below are two of my favorite photos from the Depository FBI booklet (CD496), with the bottom photo showing the rarely-seen Dr. Pepper machine near the back stairs on the first floor.

MORE DR. PEPPER TALK

217WesleyFraziersCarAsItWasParkedOn.jpg?t=1281322284

202CD496Photo7DrPepperMachineInTSBD.jpg?t=1281322254

Edited by David Von Pein

Thank you very much for alll that info, David.

edit:add

. the diagram of the basement and the photos allow for a partial reconstruction after some study. I'm surprised not more photos were taken. I wouldn't be surprised if there were. The diagram, unlike the other floor plans unfortunately don't show the window/wall openings. (I wonder if there are any photos or descriptions of the area under the loading platform.). Given the age of the buildings (and the plaza area) I'd be very surprised of there were no interconnecting tunnel access' to adjacent buildings. What does the writing at the shaft with no openings say?

Edited by John Dolva

One person Fritz COULD have gotten info from was Holmes. HDH does insert himself early into the investigation in numerous ways.