The Education Forum

Bio: Bill Paisley

Bill Paisley

Hello all. I am a former US Navy F-14 naval flight officer who retired this year after 25 years of active duty and reserve service. The last 10 years I have been in the Washington DC area, working as a project and program manager and action officer for various US Navy programs. Currently, I work for the Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems command on issues related to modeling and simulation. I have a BA and a B.Ed in education and an MA in National Security and Strategic Studies from the US Naval War College. Looking forward to engaging in discussions on some of the issues of the day.

Hello all. I am a former US Navy F-14 naval flight officer who retired this year after 25 years of active duty and reserve service. The last 10 years I have been in the Washington DC area, working as a project and program manager and action officer for various US Navy programs. Currently, I work for the Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems command on issues related to modeling and simulation. I have a BA and a B.Ed in education and an MA in National Security and Strategic Studies from the US Naval War College. Looking forward to engaging in discussions on some of the issues of the day.

Hey Bill,

Welcome aboard. When you went to the Naval War College, did you have the opportunity to take any classes or to meet David Kaiser (author of The Road to Dallas)?

Bill Kelly