The Education Forum

Robert Harris's Broken 3rd Floor Daltex Window Theory Blown Out Of The Water

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

The full sequence.

This film, shot on November 23rd 1963, destroys Robert Harris's stupid theory of an asassassin breaking out a window, and then shooting from that location.

Zooming in on the 3rd floor window which appears to be unbroken and completely intact.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

The full sequence.

This film, shot on November 23rd 1963, destroys Robert Harris's stupid theory of an asassassin breaking out a window, and then shooting from that location.

Zooming in on the 3rd floor window which appears to be unbroken and completely intact.

I agree. I am not a believer in the Dal Tex 3rd floor broken out window theory. I don't see any broken windows, that is why. However, some one could have very well been shooting from ELSEWHERE in the Dal-Tex building.

The full sequence.

I agree. I am not a believer in the Dal Tex 3rd floor broken out window theory. I don't see any broken windows, that is why. However, some one could have very well been shooting from ELSEWHERE in the Dal-Tex building.

i may be in error, but i am thinking the broken window pane report in the dal tex was first reported in SSID, and that is where the idea originated, but i as well do not think anyones opinion is stupid as i do not think your black lady and child are bdogm but i do not and have not call that stupid as that is your opinion Duncan to which you have a right to. but that should include everyone elses, and i believe that right should include not to be called names by you in regard to theirs.......b:blink: :(

i take it that this window as i have not seen robert's study. i will find it, and do so, that it is not near the window that your research shows could have a positioned shooter in the dal tex. imo when you call someone's theory stupid or whatever derogatory name,that means the same, as it is theirs no one elses..so to call their theory such, seeing it is their work, it applys to them as well....but on todays forums, what you say may be a new meaning in the research, There is so much of it, that it simply puts some off, to the point where they do not visit any longer, and many an author really has been chased away, i just was in touch with one, when i mentioned visiting a forum, the reply was no way as he has in the past, and simply becomes a target, so at times we all are our own worse enemies, as we cannot simply be cordial when we differ with anothers work,it is now apparent that any ctrs work is fair game first and foremost, so i think we many, at times cut our noses off to spite our faces, then wonder where people have gone...thanks for the reply, take care, to each their own, carry on...b ps i am quite sure this is one of yours, i will come and have a study of robert's work also...

Edited by Bernice Moore

• 5 weeks later...

Simple question... which/whose office does that 3rd floor window represent?

This the office next to the broom closet that Braden might have been in?

Wouldn't knowing whose office it was go a long way in helping decide if a shooter in that room was even possible?

And what's the logic in breaking glass when the wondow can be lifted slightly with the same effect and not get noticed.

Let's see... broom closet thru an open window protected by the fire escape... or a broken window in full view..

Duncan "rebuttal" has been thoroughly refuted in the JFK History forum, from which he beat a hasty retreat after learning that a photo from his own site proves him wrong. Rather than copy all the text and photos, you can view the discussion here:

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=369.0

As I'm sure you know Duncan, that "analysis" was not mine. It was the work of another member of the jfkhistory forum and it matches perfectly with the irregular shape of the damage in that window. To respect the rules of this forum, I'm sure that was just an honest "mistake" on your part, wasn't it Duncan :rolleyes:

This is another photo which actually came from your site, and confirms that same irregular shape.As you also know, THIS is the one that I was referring to.

DalTexwindowscropmarked.jpg

I didn't know he had a first name. I always thought it was just Mr Magoo. Heh, I guess a day doesn't go past without learning something new. Or maybe it's just old age ie relearning something forgotten. Whatever, thank you Duncan.

As I'm sure you know Duncan, that "analysis" was not mine. It was the work of another member of the jfkhistory forum and it matches perfectly with the irregular shape of the damage in that window. To respect the rules of this forum, I'm sure that was just an honest "mistake" on your part, wasn't it Duncan :rolleyes:

This is another photo which actually came from your site, and confirms that same irregular shape.As you also know, THIS is the one that I was referring to.

Actually Robert, it doesn't match perfectly.

The image which you are now pimping, shows a completely different visual configuration to the Altgens visual configuration.

The Altgens image shows only one darkened area at the lower left window pane, whereas the image which you have posted above shows two darkened areas, one at the lower left window pane, and one at the lower right window pane.

In the image above, it is obvious to anyone who doesn't have a blindfold on, that the blind on the lower left window pane is raised higher that the blind at the lower right window pane.

I asked Quincy Magoo to point out the darkened lower right window pain for you.

Here is his analysis :)

Quincy.jpg

Of course it isn't "perfect". Neither are the square panes in all the other windows. That's because blowups of old photos sometimes look a little blurry around the edges. But it shows the large majority of the damage in the leftmost, lower pane and a smaller quantity in the adjoining frame - EXACTLY as we see in the Altgens photo.

You are dead wrong about this, amigo. That damage was very real, no matter how hard you try to ridicule and pretend that you can't see the same thing everyone else does.

Your cartoon characters tell us a great deal about how seriously you take all this Duncan, just like your pathetic name-calling and pre-adolescent insults. You're obviously, a wannabe Von Pein/cdddraftsman and you seem to be be well on your way to achieving your goal.

Simple question... which/whose office does that 3rd floor window represent?

This the office next to the broom closet that Braden might have been in?

Wouldn't knowing whose office it was go a long way in helping decide if a shooter in that room was even possible?

And what's the logic in breaking glass when the wondow can be lifted slightly with the same effect and not get noticed.

Let's see... broom closet thru an open window protected by the fire escape... or a broken window in full view..

David; in the past what you have suggested finding where the window was etc,

some did try, if i recall a floor plan was never found of the Dal Tex and i do not think all the companys in which offices could be traced were, if someone finally did, i know it would be of great interest, but none that is known by the many right now,as far as i know... take care.. ps i will get to ssid tomorrow to see if that is where the mention was of the broken window in the dal tex is...b