The Education Forum

Robert Harris's Broken 3rd Floor Daltex Window Theory Blown Out Of The Water

Guest Duncan MacRae

As I'm sure you know Duncan, that "analysis" was not mine. It was the work of another member of the jfkhistory forum and it matches perfectly with the irregular shape of the damage in that window. To respect the rules of this forum, I'm sure that was just an honest "mistake" on your part, wasn't it Duncan :rolleyes:

This is another photo which actually came from your site, and confirms that same irregular shape.As you also know, THIS is the one that I was referring to.

Actually Robert, it doesn't match perfectly.

The image which you are now pimping, shows a completely different visual configuration to the Altgens visual configuration.

The Altgens image shows only one darkened area at the lower left window pane, whereas the image which you have posted above shows two darkened areas, one at the lower left window pane, and one at the lower right window pane.

In the image above, it is obvious to anyone who doesn't have a blindfold on, that the blind on the lower left window pane is raised higher that the blind at the lower right window pane.

I asked Quincy Magoo to point out the darkened lower right window pain for you.

Here is his analysis :)

Quincy.jpg

Of course it isn't "perfect". Neither are the square panes in all the other windows. That's because blowups of old photos sometimes look a little blurry around the edges. But it shows the large majority of the damage in the leftmost, lower pane and a smaller quantity in the adjoining frame - EXACTLY as we see in the Altgens photo.

You are dead wrong about this, amigo. That damage was very real, no matter how hard you try to ridicule and pretend that you can't see the same thing everyone else does.

Your cartoon characters tell us a great deal about how seriously you take all this Duncan, just like your pathetic name-calling and pre-adolescent insults. You're obviously, a wannabe Von Pein/cdddraftsman and you seem to be be well on your way to achieving your goal.

Absolute nonsense.

Warren commission staff in Dealey Plaza 1964

What do you notice here, Robert?

I'll give you a hint. Look at the second floor window, beneath your 3rd floor window.

Wow!!!...It's the same dark effect as your 3rd floor window on Nov 22nd 1963.

I wonder which member of the commission they were trying and failed to assassinate that day.

You're flogging a dead horse, Robert. There's no broken window.

Warren.png

On the second floor in your photo, the window is up, as are the blinds. We are probably seeing a couple of light colored boxes to the right and a perfectly square darkened area to the left where there are no boxes.

On the third floor on 11/22/63, both the window and the blinds were down. And in the Altgens photo,the damaged area was irregular and clearly defined, and it matched perfectly with what we see in other relatively clear photos.

What we see on the third floor is unique. It is unlike any of the other windows. And the ONLY explanation for it is that the third floor windows were damaged.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 Feb 2010 ... While in Dallas he decided to watch the parade for President t Kennedy. ... he noticed several broken windows on about the fourth floor, ..... source book said Mudd was interviewed by Josiah Thompson for Six Seconds in Dallas, ... several broken windows on the fourth floor of the Dal-Tex Building, ...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15496 F.LEE MUDD

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/john_fitzgerald_kennedy_page_ii.htm

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/GoD.html

18 Feb 2010 ... While in Dallas he decided to watch the parade for President t Kennedy. ... he noticed several broken windows on about the fourth floor, ..... source book said Mudd was interviewed by Josiah Thompson for Six Seconds in Dallas, ... several broken windows on the fourth floor of the Dal-Tex Building, ...

Well, this gets a bit complicated :unsure:

First of all, Thompson misquoted the FBI report, stating that Mudd saw the broken windows in the Daltex building when in fact, the report stated that Mudd referred to the "building nearby". That same report however, pointed out that at the time they interviewed Mudd, he certainly knew which building was the Depository, so it was obvious that he was talking about a different building, which could only have been the Daltex.

OTOH, there is no photographic evidence that windows facing west, on the fourth floor were broken, but it was not uncommon for witnesses, thinking back to a brief glance, would miscount the number of floors.

In that third floor window, the blinds are all the way down, so to be able to fire a rifle from there while remaining out of view, it was necessary to cut out an opening in the blinds. In the Altgens photo we see the white outlines of the cords which hold the blinds together. It is very clear, that the cord on the left side has been cut, causing a gap and the top and bottom of that cord to be out of alignment with one another.

cords.jpg

I also created a video recently, on that subject.

First Shot Edited by Robert Harris

Funny, that so far, you are the ONLY one who claims that he can't see the broken cord in those blinds. In the JFKHistory forum, "Mitz" has been one of my toughest skeptics on this issue, but even he acknowledges the broken cord, while pointing out that it still doesn't prove the glass was broken. He said,

"I have to be just as open to the possibility that the blind is broken behind an intact window pane."

And even Bill Miller hasn't denied seeing the same thing. Odd, isn't it Duncan that no one else has been dishonest enough to pretend that he can't see what everyone else does :)

Of course, we went through the same drill when you denied seeing the protrusion in the back of JFK's head, didn't we??

337.jpg

Duncan, you are the ONLY one in ANY forum, who has claimed he is unable to see the cords in those blinds. No-one else is dishonest enough to pretend such a thing.

And I have no clue what debate you are now claiming to have won???

Are you actually saying that that massive protrusion will go away if Jackie made it appear smaller than it really was, as you claim she did?? In this video, you can see EXACTLY what the back of JFK's head would have looked like if Jackie really did that. I'm surprised you haven't thanked me for helping you to demonstrate exactly what your theory proves :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65inNE7dCUE

Duncan, you are the ONLY one in ANY forum, who has claimed he is unable to see the cords in those blinds. No-one else is dishonest enough to pretend such a thing.

No robert, YOU are the ONLY one in ANY forum,

Who has claimed he is able to see the cords in those blinds.

Who has claimed he is able to see that blinds have been cut

Who claims to be able to see that a window has been broken

No one else is whacky enough to make such claims based on poor images, and state them as fact. sheeshxx.gif

Pure bullxxxx as usual! Do you really think people are stupid enough to ignore the guy I just cited in this thread?

Hey, I know! Why don't you bring in Mike Williams? Mikey will deny ANYTHING you tell him to! And like you, he doesn't care if he makes a total ass out of himself, doing it :D

And if all else fails, just bring in more cartoon characters, whom you can claim, all agree with you!

You're getting desperate Duncan. How long do you think you can get away with denying what everyone else can see?

No robert, YOU are the ONLY one in ANY forum,

Who has claimed he is able to see the cords in those blinds.

Who has claimed he is able to see that blinds have been cut

Who claims to be able to see that a window has been broken

No one else is whacky enough to make such claims based on poor images, and state them as fact. sheeshxx.gif

Pure bullxxxx as usual! Do you really think people are stupid enough to ignore the guy I just cited in this thread?

Hey, I know! Why don't you bring in Mike Williams? Mikey will deny ANYTHING you tell him to! And like you, he doesn't care if he makes a total ass out of himself, doing it :D

And if all else fails, just bring in more cartoon characters, whom you can claim, all agree with you!

You're getting desperate Duncan. How long do you think you can get away with denying what everyone else can see?

Robert, watch your blood pressure. Swearing does not become you, and you're not getting any younger, so try to stay calm. :)

No one agrees with you.That's a fact!!!

As for Mike, don't be timerous, ask him to debate you yourself. You might draw level after the last debate thrashing he demolished you with. :ice

I'm sorry Duncan, I just have to constantly remind myself that there really isXXXXXXXXXfollowing this case who couldn't possibly care less about getting at the truth and endlessly lie in order to demean any significant research.

You pretended that you couldn't see the massive protrusion on the BOH and you pretended that you can't see the cords that held those blinds together.

For what purpose Duncan?

I can't believe that anyone would pay you to do this kind of thing. Why do you do it? Why would you discard every shred of integrity that you might have had?

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Yes Bernice, that was one of my old studies which I long ago self debunked.

It was a stupid analysis done by me a long time ago, one of many of my own studies which I have debunked.

I have arrowed below, the window which Harris claims is broken out.

I recall Duncan getting help in debunking some of those old theories, but Duncan is right in asking the obvious question 'Where did the broken glass go' and why didn't anyone ever report it. I looked at the evidence provided in the clips and wondered if one could have found a more poorer blurry image of the Dal-tex windows. As I recall there are photos and films taken on the 22nd and it seemed to me that there were no broken windows. There were open windows.

Bill

If you had a shred of integrity Duncan, you would dispense with the cartoon characters and ambiguous insults and deal with these issues in good faith.

Are you claiming that you see no cords in those blinds at all? Or are you claiming that you see them but you see no break??

And are you claiming that the back of JFK's head during the 330's was perfectly normal?? Are you saying it is the same as it was prior to the assassination?

If you had a shred of integrity Duncan, you would dispense with the cartoon characters and ambiguous insults and deal with these issues in good faith.

Are you claiming that you see no cords in those blinds at all? Or are you claiming that you see them but you see no break??

And are you claiming that the back of JFK's head during the 330's was perfectly normal?? Are you saying it is the same as it was prior to the assassination?

Duncan gave you an honest answer even if you chose not to accept it. The images you have used in this thread are so bad that one can barely make out the panes of glass ... let alone any broken blind cords. Also, maybe Duncan bothered to look at better images of the Daltex building following the shooting and saw no evidence of broken windows. Maybe Duncan looked through the many witnesses statements and found no evidence that anyone reported a broken window. Maybe Duncan figures that a shooter could simply raise the damn window so to shoot out of rather than to shoot through one. What ever his reasons ... his point is valid, Robert.

As far as JFK's head wound ... I hope you don't think that proves a chord on a blind was cut or that someone shot through a closed window.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Duncan gave you an honest answer even if you chose not to accept it. The images you have used in this thread are so bad that one can barely make out the panes of glass ... let alone any broken blind cords. Also, maybe Duncan bothered to look at better images of the Daltex building following the shooting and saw no evidence of broken windows. Maybe Duncan looked through the many witnesses statements and found no evidence that anyone reported a broken window. Maybe Duncan figures than a shooter could simply raise the damn window so to shoot out of rather than to shoot through one. What ever his reasons ... his point is valid, Robert.

As far as JFK's head wound ... I hope you don't think that proves a chord on a blind was cut or that someone shot through a closed window.

Bill

ROFLMAO!! I'm sure I've seen more disingenuous postings than that but I don't remember when.

Those images came from the highest resolution copy of the Altgens photo that is available anywhere. And if what I described was not really visible, then why do we need you and your little name-calling tag team partner to tell us what we can't see?

Won't everyone figure out on their own, that they can't see anything?

Of course the reason I've acquired my new shadows around here is not because no one can see what is in those images. You guys are stalking me because you know damned good and well that they can. What you don't seem to know is, that people are not as stupid as you and Duncan think they are.

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't see any busted out window panes on the 3rd floor of the Dal-Tex building. It looks like an optical illusion to me. That is my SUBJECTIVE opinion. Having said that, it would not surprise me at all if there was a shooter at Dal-Tex OR ON TOP OF THE RECORDS BUILDING ... especially given the shot in JFK's back and the Tague shot.

ROFLMAO!! I'm sure I've seen more disingenuous postings than that but I don't remember when.

Those images came from the highest resolution copy of the Altgens photo that is available anywhere. And if what I described was not really visible, then why do we need you and your little name-calling tag team partner to tell us what we can't see?

Won't everyone figure out on their own, that they can't see anything?

Of course the reason I've acquired my new shadows around here is not because no one can see what is in those images. You guys are stalking me because you know damned good and well that they can. What you don't seem to know is, that people are not as stupid as you and Duncan think they are.

You are only being corrected regarding your faulty analysis.

Duncan, why are you dodging my very simple questions? Why do you need Bill Miller to reply for you?

Why would an honest young man like you, have to be so evasive Duncan :rolleyes:

The photo you posted was taken 5-6 hours later when the status of the windows obviously changed. But I posted a photo taken at 3 pm by the DPD, which clearly shows exactly the same damaged area that we see in the Altgens photo.

Come on Duncan, give us some honest answers for a change. And stop dodging the questions.

Edited by Robert Harris