The Education Forum

Lee and Me

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

....Oh, I think everyone should read the book ... both books, the original outline, all the discussions they can find where her claims vs evidence and documentation can be found, what Judyth herself has written on websites and in blogs and on newsgroups over the last decade. Everything they can get their hands on!

Then they should ask themselves lots of questions .... like the ones Michael posed ... and beyond. And they should go beyond to see if they can answer those questions ... by fact checking every claim where it can be done, by comparing versions of the story from year to year, sometimes from day to day.

Only then can anyone make an *informed* decision, let alone an objective one. Just reading the book, hers or anyone elses, without doing some independent fact checking and research, will not allow one to do either....

Barb :-)

Sounds like you are advocating expending a huge amount of effort and time, and some money, when in my experience, if a researcher understands that the whole enchilada here, as far as the support offered up by Judyth to support her own veracity seems to be the statements of David F. Lewis and his ex-wife Anna. They contradict each other in their statements, their statements changed or were revised over time, and David seems to have reported a shooting attempt on his life that never happened, relating the incident to the critical period when he first emerged as a "key witness" in the Garrison investigation. It took less than an hour to gather and evaluate the Lewis couple's statements to find on the face of David's changing years of when he claimed the meeting with Leon Oswald at Mancuso's restaurant happened, Anna denying the crux of Judyth's later claims to the Garrison investigation, and "gems" like this, that the course Barb recommends, barring the emergence of stronger supporting details, does not seem justified.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=david%20chandler%20three%20years%20recalled%20leon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=bks:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wp

Plot or politics?: The Garrison case and its cast - Page 49

Rosemary James, Jack D. Wardlaw - 1967 - 167 pages - Preview

Lewis told Chandler that it wasn't until Garrison's office started talking to him three years after the assassination that he came to the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald and Leon Oswald might be the same person or recalled any of the above incident...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bethell1.htm

The Thomas Bethell diary

Part 1 of 9

Excerpts from a Diary kept while working

in the District Attorney's office during

the investigation of Kennedy's assassination

June 25, 1967

...I asked Garrison what he thought about David Lewis as a witness; he didn't seem to have much of an opinion. I then pointed out that Lewis was one of the few linking Oswald and Ferrie. He didn't know this, or at least pretended not to realize it, and I then pointed out the trouble with the dates. (When David Lewis was originally interviewed in the DA's office, Dec14, 1966, he had been quite positive that the date he saw "Lee Harvey" at Mancuso's restaurant was in 1961, when Oswald was in Russia. I was in Ivon's office with Lewis on that day, the day I was hired.) Garrison then said something about Lewis later correcting the date....

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbakerJ.htm

(4) Judyth Baker, Assassination of JFK Forum (18th April, 2004)

There are persons alive who were aware of my story from the beginning. My sister, Lynda, for example, knew about my love affair with Lee in 1964. My children knew from 1981 that Lee and I 'were friends.' We have statements from members of Marcello's family that they remembered me and Lee. Anna Lewis and her husband David (an investigator who had worked for Guy Banister), and Lee and I double dated. This has been twisted about by those who like to rewrite what I have actually reported. Anna spontaneously spoke of me as Lee's mistress, and went into detail before six witnesses. This poor woman has been threatened and harassed since...

On the strength of what I have read of David F and Anna Lewis, I am done with this. If Judyth can offer up anything stronger than the Lewis's first person accounts, all I have to do is examine them. I still do not have to undertake the project Barb suggests.

Edited by Tom Scully

Michael,

Send me any questions you have for Ed that you would like me to ask and I will see what I can do during the interview.

Jim

My questions, in a much abbreviated form, appear in post #32. I originally posted them many times, and in great detail, in

the Exile thread, accompanied with citations. Even though I posted in that thread, to the best of my knowledge I never really

weighed in at any length on the topic of whether or not Judyth Baker's relationship with Lee Oswald happened as she said it did.

My posts were almost exclusively confined to Haslam and his book Dr Mary's Monkey as it pertains to the story of Judyth

and Lee Oswald being lovers. I do have serious reservations about Haslam's account, his research and his conclusions.

I did meet Ed Haslam when his book first came out and I asked him about Judyth Baker during a Q & A session. He basically said

the same thing he told Jim Marrs: He believes in Judyth Baker "as a person" and is not really concerned with details such as

on which finger Lee Oswald wore a ring. He told me to read her book. (The first one)

I did. I will revisit my concerns about what Haslam has said and written about JVB sometime in the future. Right now, I would like

to see if members have read her new book, if they intend to read it, and what they think about it. Personally, I will be surprised

if her new book will change the mind of any Forum member.

Being unfamiliar with the phone call Oswald made to John Hurt from the Dallas jail, I did some research that turned up this article by Dr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr. at http://www.groverproctor.us/jfk/jfk80.html which contains the following excerpts:

Who Is John Hurt?

Obviously, the identity of any person whom Lee Harvey Oswald might have attempted to contact after having been arrested for the murder of the President would be of immense interest. Other than identifying the second telephone number as belonging to one "John W. Hurt of [Old Wake] Forest Road in Raleigh, North Carolina," the Brady report does not supply any information about that number. Subsequent attempts to trace John W. Hurt have proven fruitless.

The first number, however, presents less of a mystery. I dialed the number and spoke at some length with a man who identified himself as John David Hurt. (Excerpts from that interview accompany this article.) The most tantalizing aspect of this Mr. Hurt is that he was a U.S. Army Counterintelligence officer during World War II. Mr. Hurt acknowledged this wartime service, but denied ever having been anything other than an insurance investigator and an employee of the State of North Carolina since the war.

Hurt denied that he made or received a call to or from the Dallas jail or Lee Harvey Oswald. When asked if he knew of any reason why Lee Harvey Oswald would wish to call him, he said, "I do not. I never heard of the man before President Kennedy's death." Mr. Hurt professed to having been a "great Kennedyphile," and said he "would have been more inclined to kill" Oswald than anything else. Asked if he had any explanation as to why his name and telephone number should turn up this way, he said, "None whatever."

I also asked him if he had any knowledge of the second phone number on the slip, and he said he had never had that number in his use. "My number has been the same for, oh, I'd say forty years."

Sometime after my first conversation with author Anthony Summers about the Raleigh call, he contacted me by telephone to amend his earlier, more skeptical comments.

He related an incident that followed a nationally-televised appearance the week before which featured him and House Assassinations Committee Chief Counsel G. Robert Blakey. After the program, during a longer, private conversation covering many aspects of the case, Summers confided to Blakey some doubt he had about the authenticity of the call, especially concerning whether it was an incoming call to Oswald, or outgoing from him, as alleged by Mrs. Treon.

Blakey confessed to being troubled by the call as well, but, to Summers' surprise, for the exact opposite reason. As a subsequent interview with Blakey confirmed: "The call apparently is real and it goes out; it does not come in. That's the sum and substance of it." Blakey continued, "It was an outgoing call, and therefore I consider it very troublesome material. The direction in which it went was deeply disturbing." (It should be noted that another reason for Summers' surprise at confirmation of the importance of the Raleigh call was that it came from Blakey, an open critic of Summers' conclusions that JFK's killers came from elements of American intelligence, anti-Castro Cubans, and organized crime.)

Chicago researcher Sherman Skolnick, who heads up a group called the Citizens' Committee to Clean Up the Courts, also does not agree with Hoch and Fensterwald and believes the call was outgoing. Skolnick has a theory that Hurt "was Oswald's ticket to verify that he [Oswald] was a lower-level intelligence operative."

One fact uncovered by Skolnick in sworn statements in his lawsuit that were not heard in open court is that the Secret Service took a sudden interest in someone named Hurt on November 23, 1963. In a statement from former agent Abraham Bolden, who was duty officer for the Secret Service's Chicago office that weekend, he claims that the Dallas Secret Service office called him late on the 23rd and asked for a rundown on any phonetic spelling of "Hurt" or "Heard." Obviously, something happened in Dallas that day to cause such a far-flung investigation all the way to Chicago. Whether this was because of Oswald's interest in a party named "Hurt" or because of a crank call into the Dallas jail is still unknown....

Victor Marchetti, the former CIA official whose book The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence was the first book in U.S. history to be subject to pre-publication censorship, claims that the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) operated in Nag's Head, N.C., a training base for intelligence candidates to be sent to the Soviet Union. Says Marchetti, it was for "young men who were made to appear disenchanted, poor, American youths who had become turned off and wanted to see what communism was all about."

Interviewed from his Northern Virginia home, Marchetti confirmed the existence of the ONI base to me privately, saying the plan was to send young men to the Soviet Union as defectors, but who in actuality were hoping to be picked up as agents by the KGB. This process is known as "doubling," as the young men would then in effect be double agents for both American and Soviet intelligence. Once placing an agent in the KGB, American intelligence could then begin funneling in disinformation. According to Marchetti, this was the plan for Oswald. Whether it worked or not, Marchetti did not say.

Marchetti seems positive in his own mind that, in making the Raleigh call, Oswald was following a set intelligence practice. That practice consists of contacting his case officer through what is known as a "cut-out," a "clean" intermediary who can act as a conduit between agent and officer without ever getting involved in the intelligence operation itself. All the "cut-out" knows is that if anyone ever calls asking for a certain officer's real name, or pseudonym, he's then to contact a predetermined person or agency. The "cut-out" can legitimately say he never heard of the agent calling, in this case thought to be Lee Harvey Oswald.

Who was Oswald's "cut-out," if the above scenario is correct? Was it either of the John Hurts listed in Raleigh in 1963? According to committee records, Mr. John David Hurt seems to have had an unusual career, but aside from his Counterintelligence work in the second World War, there is nothing to confirm or deny his candidacy as Oswald's "cut-out." Chief Counsel Blakey told me, "I think that call occurred. Now whether it occurred to [John D.] Hurt or not, I'm not sure .... I was not able to come up with anything sinister about Hurt."

The documents relating to the Raleigh, N.C. John Hurt are shown on the previous website at this page: http://www.groverproctor.us/jfk/jfk-raleighcall.html

The John Hurt phone call is described on pages two and three of Sherman Skolnick court petition against the National Archives as follows: http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62459&relPageId=184 and http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=783957 and http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62459&relPageId=186

Robert Blakey wrote a letter in November 1978 concerning John Hurt, as well as Alveeta Treon, the telephone operator who reported the call she believed Oswald made to him from the Dallas Jail. See http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=1511884.

The man named John David Hurt turned up in official files in 1959 and described as an employee in North Carolina with a mental condition, apparently a form of paranoia.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=1394354

The name John Hurt appears on Mary Ferrell's Chronologies at this page: http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=485764

Just for the record, I want to note that I strongly support a lot of Jim's work, including his contributions to the thread, "Was Oswald Practicing Tradecraft?", as in my post #172, http://educationforu...ic=16776&st=165 While I have faulted him for methodological and other mistakes of reasoning here, in this case, I think he was right on the mark as with his long review of RECLAIMING HISTORY.

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

Having just stumbled over this thread, I want to side with Jim on this. I think he has nailed it. Surely we all know by now

that Waggoner Carr launched his own investigation after the assassination and discovered that Oswald was working as an

informant for the FBI, that he had informant number 179 and that he was being paid $200 per month right up to the time

of the assassination. No one can have established his income with any precision, since Marina has refused to allow his

W-2 forms to be released to the public, which would confirm it. Anyone who has studied his conduct in New Orleans must

know that he was consorting with Guy Banister, David Ferrie, and others, while he was posing as a pro-Castro, communist

sympathizer, where, in retrospect, the agency appears to have been "setting him up" to take the fall for JFK. Those who

read ME & LEE will find more and more indications of his involvement with the government as an undercover op. No doubt,

some of these points are made elsewhere in this thread, but Jim is right: How can there be any doubt at this very late date

that Oswald appears to have been recruited by ONI, made a pseudo-defection to the Soviet Union on behalf of the CIA, was

greeted warmly and given funds to relocate upon his return to the US by a CIA-front organization, and thereafter served

as an informant for the FBI? He thereby outdid his own idol, Herbert Philbrick, by leading even more than "three lives".

The above discussion is unbelievable in this day and age. And it shows how Mr. Carroll has not gotten over his old tricks.

Its actually a surprising exchange since other people who should know better are actually entertaining this absurdity.

The idea that somehow Oswald was not some kind of espionage agent is today, beyond the pale to contemplate. That is with the work of John Newman, John Armstrong and Philip Melanson, to me there should be no argument.

And for Carroll to seriously use the work of two thoroughly compromised and discredited authors in the field--Mailer and Liebeler--well this shows us that he is still in league with those who were best pals with the likes of Mark Zaid back in the nineties.

If Oswald was not an espionage agent, then please explain to me why Otto Otepka was put through the ordeal he was when he tried to find out if he was a genuine or fake defector? Why was his office bugged, his trash gone through,his car followed, speeches made against him in Congress? All this over a guy who had been a fine employee for years. He is then removed from his job THREE WEEKS before the assassination! Coincidence? Phooey.

If Oswald was not an espionage agent, then why was he trying to call (former?) military intelligence officer John Hurt from the Dallas jail on Saturday night? Maybe because the giant Nags Head navy base was nearby? The place that according to VIctor Marchetti housed the fake Navy defector program? Why was this call not allowed to go through? Why was it then covered up? Try and find it mentioned in the Warren Commission. I have an idea as to why. It has to do with what happened the next morning--Ruby's murder of Oswald. As Marchetti said, that call sealed the intelligence operative's fate.

If Oswald was not an intelligence operative, how the heck do you explain the stuff he was up to in New Orleans? Was it just a coincidence that at the time he is making the FPCC look foolish by leafleting on main streets in New Orleans at rush hour, that both the FBI and CIA have such a program in operation? And that David Phillips is one of the managers of it? And that the group he would end up in violent street conflict with--the DRE--was beign run by Phillips? (According to Howard Hunt at least.)

What is the payoff of the New Orleans charade? The Butler interview. Where Oswald slipped up and admitted he was sponsored by the State Department in Russia.

And the End Game of all this FPCC playing around is Mexico CIty. Where Oswald's image and voice will be manipulated by Anne Goodpasture into makign it seem as if he is in cahoots with Valery Kostikov, KGB assassination agent. And I suppose that its another coincidence that the lying Goodasture was Phillips' right arm in Mexico City.

Mr Carroll must really miss his cohort Dennis Ford these days. In this preposterous discussion of Oswald's identity and role in the plot, he sounds more and more like the guy the late Gene Case threw out of his house with the words: "I don't know what your goal is, but it sure is not ours."

Good advice. Be particulary wary if someone tells you they are smarter than you, understands logic better than you do,

and has spoken with Judyth Baker repeatedly and therefore their opinion carries more weight than yours.

I no sooner got the words out of my mouth.....

And ask yourself why Michael Hogan, who to the best of my knowledge has never made any contact with Judyth Vary Baker....should fault someone who has dealt with her as extensively as I have -- including interviewing her fifteen times on YouTube -- as though his opinions should carry MORE WEIGHT than mine? .....If I thought Michael Hogan had anything worthwhile to contribute, then I would interview him, too.

My post offered little in the way of opinion. It was more a series of suggested questions. Questions which, for the most part, Jim found convenient to ignore.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Those who do not know our history may be the least bit perplexed by Josiah Thompson's intervention here, since he obviously has no interest in ME & LEE and is only taking the opportunity for a few personal smears. What he leaves out about Lifton is that I lent him $300 to help him out and another $1,000 when his laptop was stolen, which he has tried to deny but where I have produced the canceled checks for $300 and $1,000 that make the legal point. He argues that I may still owe him royalties, because I have not produced a complete royalty record for HOAX (2003) because I don't yet have one, where the whole matter is found on a thread about Lifton having attacked me for being "anti-Semitic". No one has explained why, if I were anti-Semitic, I would be lending money to Lifton. My position is that these are two entirely separate matters, where he should repay me now, since I need the money now, just as I lent it to him then when he needed it then. I have stated that, if I owe him money over royalties, I will pay him, but he has not even stated that he would repay me if it turned out that I had overpaid him. The matter remains unresolved to this day, alas.

With regard to Tink, at one point, I admired him greatly. I eventually changed my opinion about him and feel quite differently today. Anyone who would like the background can read a remarkable piece in CITY PAGES, a Minneapolis public newspaper

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Jim,

Thanks for sharing that very intriguing article, which seems not to be linked in your post now. It was nice learning more about you, as well as Josiah Thompson's self-admitted agenda to poke holes in what he views as your pomposity. Again, as you know, I've criticized the way you deal with those who disagree with you, and I am not all that interested in the Judyth Baker story, but there is no doubt that Josiah IS obsessed with you. In fact, his only interest in JFK research at this point appears to be in proving your various contentions wrong.

Keep on seeking the truth- none of us are perfect, and despite your flaws, you have my support.

Those who do not know our history may be the least bit perplexed by Josiah Thompson's intervention here, since he obviously has no interest in ME & LEE and is only taking the opportunity for a few personal smears. What he leaves out about Lifton is that I lent him $300 to help him out and another $1,000 when his laptop was stolen, which he has tried to deny but where I have produced the canceled checks for $300 and $1,000 that make the legal point. He argues that I may still owe him royalties, because I have not produced a complete royalty record for HOAX (2003) because I don't yet have one, where the whole matter is found on a thread about Lifton having attacked me for being "anti-Semitic". No one has explained why, if I were anti-Semitic, I would be lending money to Lifton. My position is that these are two entirely separate matters, where he should repay me now, since I need the money now, just as I lent it to him then when he needed it then. I have stated that, if I owe him money over royalties, I will pay him, but he has not even stated that he would repay me if it turned out that I had overpaid him. The matter remains unresolved to this day, alas.

With regard to Tink, at one point, I admired him greatly. I eventually changed my opinion about him and feel quite differently today. Anyone who would like the background can read a remarkable piece in CITY PAGES, a Minneapolis public newspaper

Where is the article?

Doug Weldon

From thepeoplesvoice.com

After Wall Street II Oliver Stone should do JFK II The last key witness has finally been found

by Roland Michel Tremblay

October 28th, 2010

The last key witness that Oliver Stone mentioned in the film "JFK" (1991), the one who could have solved and proved the conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination, has finally been found. Her name is Judyth Vary Baker and her 606 page testimony titled "Me & Lee, How I came to know, love and lose Lee Harvey Oswald" has just been published at Trine Day Press. Jim Marrs, the long-time investigator and author of the New York Times bestseller "Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy", upon which the "JFK" film was based, asked in the afterword of Baker's book how she can still be alive today. Good question.

It has not been easy. Baker decided to talk after 36 years of frightened silence, but after being confronted with death threats she had to leave the United States. She returned to the US twice, only to flee overseas due to ongoing stalking, harassment and several hospitalizations caused by what Marrs termed "freak accidents." In 2007 she was accepted as a political asylum seeker in Europe, the first ever non-combatant American woman to succeed in gaining asylum seeker status in the world. She is still struggling with character assassination over the Internet by people intent on destroying her as a credible witness, but her book is out now, and it changes everything. So much so that Oliver Stone could finally do a final and less static version of his film. Instead of telling us about what might have happened, he could now show us what really happened in 1963 in New Orleans and Dallas.....

Complete article: http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2010/10/28/after-wall-street-ii-oliver-stone-should

Guest James H. Fetzer

Pat,

I have written David about your objection. I will be sure to post

his reply when I have received it. Thanks for being very specific.

Don,

Thanks for your support. My posts are longer and more precise than

necessary; indeed, they tend to be "professorial". I am afraid that

goes with the territory. What Tink didn't tell Mike Mosedale is that

I pissed him off because I have stated my belief that, if he isn't an

agent, he certainly acts like one. That should have been in the story.

Michael,

Thanks for the link. When the radio mp3 files are straightened out,

you will see that I asked Ed one or more of your questions. The link

to his interview with Jim Marrs was his answer to the important one.

Here is the response of the fellow I have cited before as an expert

on psyops. I find what he has to say about LEE & ME extremely

interesting and therefore wanted to share it here with all of you.

Jim

Jim, I just finished reading "Lee and Me" by Judyth Vary Baker

which you sent me. I have many thoughts about it, but here are

my initial reactions:

1---This book is a monumental achievement that intel never

thought could happen and worked hard to see that Judyth's

story would never see the light of day. Cutouts, phony

JFK reserchers has also been used to try and discredit

JVB's story as well as vicious smear campaigns.

No matter what the critics can say or have said before it was

published, this book cuts through their lies like a red hot knife

through a block of butter. The evidence provided in this book and

available from other sources support it fully. So if critics can't

handle that, then too bad. Just like when Oliver Stone's movie

JFK was announced to be in production, the intel cutouts and

sympathizers started their campaigns to discredit the movie and

the evidence.

2---JBV is a survivor of unbelievably intense levels of manipulation,

processing and harassment using sophisticated psyops which has

continued ever since her days in New Orleans. She has most

likely always had a case officer assigned to watch her movements

and supervise her management by psyops, mini-psyops and

mini-cointelpro type actions.

This book is a celebration of the victory of JVB's life over evil.

She has beaten the deck stacked against her and has now

triumphed. This book is her victory celebration and confetti

parade all in one and is a big kick in the face to intel and those

that abused and persecuted her for so many years. Anyone who

is well informed about how intel uses psyops and mindkontrol to

manipulate their victims, will realize that everything JVB has written

about it in this book and her other postings on the internet fits 100%

with the way intel typically does business and harasses witnesses.

3---JVB is truly a genius and was selected by intel early on for special use

by intel. She was set to become a great American physician and

medical researcher for cancer, and her career was stolen from her

by evil, self serving men who used the war against communism and

the cold war to justify their rampant evil acts which culminated in the

murder of JFK, and the murders of LHO, Jack Ruby, Dorothy Kilgallen

and many other witnesses.

4---JVB's meeting with LHO was not a chance occurrence and like all her

events in New Orleans was planned and manipulated by intel.

5---JVB was a young, immature girl who was played according to her

emotion needs and processed very cruelly in order to be manipulated

and used by intel. One use was to keep LHO occupied and distracted

so that he would cooperate with "the plan", and he was used also to

keep JVB occupied and locked into the plan.

6---The book is disturbing, grotesque and alarming in what it reveals about

the fusion between intel, the military, the mob, academia, federal and

local govt, the courts, and intel. It reveals the vicious, murderous

underbelly of how the govt really operates and documents how the

actual transformation of our nation from a Republic to

fascist/stasi military run dictatorship occurred.

7---This excellent book shows how some of the most vicious and evil acts

were rationalized under the "fight against communism" and how every

rule of law was violated with no respect for human rights.

8---This book fills in many of the blanks that show beyond any reasonable

doubt that JVB has been telling the truth about her relationship with

LHO, and that LHO never did try and kill JFK, that he was set up as a

mindkontrolled patsy, processed by use of sophisticated psyops.

9---For the first time, the tradecraft of how intel agents are recruited,

processed, and manipulated is disclosed in step by step detail, which

itself is a major disclosure to the uninformed public who wants to

learn how this is done.

10---The book shows beyond any reasonable doubt the LHO was a

PROFESSIONAL INTEL OPERATIVE trained to use sex as a tool

to recruit and control (he did admit to JVB that he had sex with the

lady in Mexico for intel purposes). It shows how once one becomes

a professional intel operative, they can easily be reassigned (ie detailed)

to many other of the over 37 intel agencies of the US shadow govt,

many of which are now privatized (it has been estimated that approx.

80% of all US intel, psyops, and black ops have now been privatized).

LHO was recruited and trained by naval intel which owned him and

detailed him to his assignment in New Orleans which was probably

the FBI, although he likely worked with the CIA and Mob on a regular

basis too.

11--The book shows how sophisticated psyops was used to recruit and

manipulate Dr. Ochsner also and how he was pulled into the system

fighting communism. JVB's descriptions of INCA are important and

show how intel has infiltrated medicine, academia in the US and

foreign countries.

12--This excellent book shows how intel provides the rewards and

ego stroking needed to reinforcement commitment to their agenda

by the various players. All had to be promised a carrot on the end

of a stick which they could never quite each, consume or attain.

13--This excellent book shows that nothing has really changed since

the coup de etat surrounding JFK's murder brought in a whole

new form of govt (which is really the oldest form of govt, a military

dictatorship, only this time with hidden controllers buried in the

shadow govt). We now has a nazi/stasi fascist dictatorship that

is still in place with the same power groups pulling the strings and

all these groups are organized into what Ike called the "military

industrial complex", best referred to as the shadow govt (and

best described by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.).

After reading this excellent book it is easy to understand why intel

never wanted this information about their tradecraft exposed, and

never wanted the evidence that shows LHO was completely innocent

of the allegations he killed JFK to be available for all to examine.

Intel stopped "60 Minutes" and prevented the History channel from

re-broadcasting the "guilty men" segment as well as the segment

on JVB. This book explains why.

Guest James H. Fetzer

I have removed a sentence from this article at the request of Gary Mack. See post #84 for more about this.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2010/10/28/after-wall-street-ii-oliver-stone-should

After Wall Street II Oliver Stone should do JFK II The last key witness has finally been found

October 28th, 2010

Roland Michel Tremblay

The last key witness that Oliver Stone mentioned in the film "JFK" (1991), the one who could have solved and proved the conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination, has finally been found. Her name is Judyth Vary Baker and her 606 page testimony titled "Me & Lee, How I came to know, love and lose Lee Harvey Oswald" has just been published at Trine Day Press. Jim Marrs, the long-time investigator and author of the New York Times bestseller "Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy", upon which the "JFK" film was based, asked in the afterword of Baker's book how she can still be alive today. Good question.

It has not been easy. Baker decided to talk after 36 years of frightened silence, but after being confronted with death threats she had to leave the United States. She returned to the US twice, only to flee overseas due to ongoing stalking, harassment and several hospitalizations caused by what Marrs termed "freak accidents." In 2007 she was accepted as a political asylum seeker in Europe, the first ever non-combatant American woman to succeed in gaining asylum seeker status in the world. She is still struggling with character assassination over the Internet by people intent on destroying her as a credible witness, but her book is out now, and it changes everything. So much so that Oliver Stone could finally do a final and less static version of his film. Instead of telling us about what might have happened, he could now show us what really happened in 1963 in New Orleans and Dallas.

What happened is far more impressive and sinister than anyone could have imagined. Beyond the facts that the death of JFK opened the way to more wars, such as in Vietnam, ostensibly to fight communism while enriching the war industry, with the Mafia free of Bobby Kennedy's pesky presence countering corruption, we now know there is now a whole new angle to the story. And it is perhaps more important and worrying than even the assassination of a beloved President. Behind it all was the development of a biological weapon capable of killing anyone by injecting virulent cancer cells. Any such murder would, of course, look like a natural death.

This is what Lee Harvey Oswald, a US government agent, was working on with Judyth Vary Baker in the summer of 1963 in New Orleans, along with David Ferrie, Dr. Mary Sherman, and Dr. Alton Ochsner from the Ochsner Clinic, with the government and the Mafia waiting in the wings. That fact alone warranted that many witnesses had to be eliminated. If you check carefully, two of these witnesses died of a powerful cancer that spread quickly, without detection, that death ensued soon after its diagnosis -- the assassin of Oswald, Jack Ruby, who claimed to have been injected with cancer cells, and Clay Shaw, the central figure in the Garrison trial in Stone's movie, "JFK", who died in Ochsner's Clinic and was buried within 24 hours. Part of the whole story had been previously published in another significant book -- "Dr. Mary's Monkey" -- written by Edward T. Haslam. "Dr. Mary's Monkey" has become an underground bestseller. Haslam, the son of a prominent New Orleans doctor, wrote the foreword to Baker's book.

The extraordinary story of Judyth Vary Baker certainly came as a surprise to all main investigators, who had never heard of her before, although there are actually many oblique references to her in the extant body of evidence, as well as living witnesses who have verified that she was Oswald's close companion and lover in the months before the JFK assassination. Some still insist she made it all up, while others have concocted see-through lies to discredit her, preferring to protect their own theories and book sales. Strikingly, after nearly 50 years, new evidence and witnesses such as Baker are still being largely ignored in favor of well-financed TV specials and YouTube presentations. Foremost in these efforts is Vincent Bugliosi, who received a million dollars for his book, "Reclaiming History", which supports the Warren Commission's findings, and Gerald Posner (recently indicted for blatant plagiarism). To this day, witnesses such as Baker are still not safe or free to talk, just like most significant classified information about the matter has still been kept from the public.

"How many authors do not dare have book signings?" Baker asked. "For my own safety, I'm unable to do so." Baker has turned down countless requests for interviews: in the past seven years since the History Channel presented Baker's story in a documentary ("The Love Affair"), only Dr. James Fetzer has managed to get an interview with her. Now that Baker's book has been published, it will become evident to all that no one could possibly make this up, especially when it answers and brings together all the pieces of a puzzle that so many have tried, unsuccessfully, to solve over the years. Those who read the book will also understand why so many witnesses died mysteriously, one by one, following the double assassination of JFK and Oswald, and why the various official investigations conducted were charged to convince the public that a demented lone nut -- Lee Harvey Oswald -- was Kennedy's assassin. If Jim Marrs, Edward T. Haslam, Fetzer and the producers of "The Love Affair" were convinced that Judyth Vary Baker was telling the truth, it was because she has told her story with striking candor, with a large amount of evidence supporting her testimony.

Judyth Vary Baker had only one wish when she was a young and promising lab researcher hired by Dr. Ochsner -- to discover a cure for cancer -- and everyone believed then that she could do it. She and her fellow research associates were led to believe that the New Orleans Project -- developing a biological weapon designed to assassinate Fidel Castro -- could have prevented the death of JFK and World War Three. Then, after Kennedy was killed, she was told to keep her mouth shut and to never again work in cancer research. But the little girl from Bradenton Florida still has up-to-date knowledge of the research being done today. "I still believe I could cure certain kinds of soft tissue cancers inexpensively," she says, "within five years, using modified bacteriophages." Bacteriophages are simple viruses that literally 'eat' bacteria, Baker explained, but they could be "genetically altered" to seek out certain cancers and literally eat them alive. "Bacteriophage therapy could also be applied to fight bacterial diseases such as tuberculosis," she said. "Resistance to antibiotics is becoming a problem that bacteriophage research could very possibly solve."

But Baker fears that as long as so much cancer research is financed by private pharmaceutical companies, that expensive chemotherapy will continue to be the center of research efforts, since bacteriophage therapy would be much cheaper and therefore less profitable. "We could have cured cancer decades ago," Baker insists. Because of the "profit factor," Baker believes that "if we ever develop an inexpensive cure for cancer, it will be due to independent research at universities, or in government-funded labs. An inexpensive treatment, such as one involving the direct use of bacteriophage, will not come from Big Pharma."

Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald by Judyth Vary Baker (www.judythvarybaker.com) and Dr. Mary's Monkey by Edward T. Haslam (www.doctormarysmonkey.com) and Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy by Jim Marrs, offer the big picture --and finally link together -- all the major players in the conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination. It is time for us to appreciate what transpired then and draw parallels as to what is happening today. Oliver Stone should produce "JFK II" so we can be aware and move on to real and tangible change and a durable peace. Such was, after all, the main dream of John F. Kennedy.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

It is just possible that Judyth's book is going to make an impression with the public, in spite of skepticism from some quarters within the JFK community.

http://moralphilosophyofcurrentevents.blogspot.com/2010/10/judyth-vary-bakers-long-awaited-book.html'>http://moralphilosophyofcurrentevents.blogspot.com/2010/10/judyth-vary-bakers-long-awaited-book.html

Moral Philosophy and Current Events

A blog which is dedicated to the use of Traditional(Aristotelian/Thomistic) moral reasoning in the analysis of current events. Readers are challenged to go beyond the customary Left/Right, Liberal/Conservative One--Dimensional Divide. This site is not-for-profit. The information contained here-in is for educational and personal enrichment purposes only. Please generously share all material with others. --Dr. J. P. Hubert

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Judyth Vary Baker's Long Awaited Book Now Available

Me & Lee: How I came to know love and lose Lee Harvey Oswald (Waterville, Oregon, Trine Day LLC, 2010) by Judyth Vary Baker is now publicly available and can be purchased through amazon.com HERE...

I read Edward Haslam's related book, Dr. Mary's Monkey (Waterville, Oregon, Trine Day LLC, 2007) a while back and had been eagerly anticipating my copy of Baker's book. It arrived roughly 10 days ago and I have now finished a careful methodical review. I found it to be well written, extremely englightening, full of complexity and overall a fascinating read. Judyth Baker's story is both inspiring and tragic.

Needless to say the assertions that Judtyh Vary Baker makes with regard to Lee Harvey Oswald's character, his involvement in concert with Baker, Dr. Alton Ochsner, Dr. Mary Sherman, David Ferrie and others in the clandestine project to develop a bioweapon in the summer of 1963 with which to kill Fidel Castro, Oswald's infiltration of the plot to kill President Kennedy and his alleged attempts to stop the assassination of JFK are earthshaking if true as they will alter the JFK Assassination research community landscape and US political history permanently.

I am currently in the process of writing a detailed review of Me and Lee which I will publish upon completion. I wholeheartedly recommend purchasing a copy of Baker's book to anyone who is interested in finding the truth about what happened to the 35th President of the United States and the American Republic thereafter. Given the deplorable state of affairs in contemporary America, Ms. Baker's book is fortuitous and timely.

To view multiple video interviews of Judyth Vary Baker see THIS...

--Dr. J. P. Hubert

http://moralphilosophyofcurrentevents.blogspot.com/2007/09/president-vows-to-veto-chips-bill.html'>http://moralphilosophyofcurrentevents.blogspot.com/2007/09/president-vows-to-veto-chips-bill.html

Judith Vary Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination, Monkey Virus Induced Cancer and Dr. Mary Sherman

Editor's NOTE:

I have read Edward Haslem's book (Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the unsolved murder of a doctor, a secret laboratory in New Orleans and cancer-causing monkey viruses are linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK assassination and emerging global epidemics, Edward T. Haslam, IPG, 2007) which documents the history of the development of the Salk Poliomyelitis (virus) vaccine and the contamination of the vaccine with Monkey virus ([sV 40, the abbreviation for Simian Virus 40], also known as Polyoma virus) which has been found to induce cancer in humans.

Haslem's book also outlines the work of one Judyth Vary Baker who participated in a clandestine biowarfare project in New Orleans (summer 1963) the intention of which was to develop a fast-acting cancer with which to kill Fidel Castro. The project was headed by famed New Orleans surgeon Dr. Alton Ochsner and the "hands on" director was cancer researcher Dr. Mary Sherman.

Haslam has extensively investigated the claims of Baker who alleges that Lee Harvey Oswald was involved in the project with her, Dr. Mary Sherman as well as David Ferrie and that Oswald and Baker had a romantic afair during the summer of 1963. He reports that Sherman was involved in irradiating cancer causing monkey viruses utilizing a linear particle accelerator which he proved was housed in a Microbiology laboratory in one of the Public Health Service buildings in New Orleans in 1963.

Haslam also suggests that the AIDs crisis may be related to covert biowarfare related research conducted in the 1950's and 1960's.

The following video's contain some of the Judyth Vary Baker interviews conducted by JFK Assassination researcher Dr. James Fetzer and an interview of Ed Haslem by Wim Dankbaar and Jim Marrs (who wrote the forward to Haslem's book).

--Dr. J. P. Hubert

http://moralphilosophyofcurrentevents.blogspot.com/

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010

Update on Judyth Vary Baker's Book: Ed Haslam Interviewed by Professor Jim Fetzer

Famed Surgeon and Former Head of American Cancer Society Engaged in Crimes Against Humanity if Judyth Vary Baker's Allegations are True!

Since my previous post, noted JFK Assasination researcher and author Professor James H. Fetzer has completed a fascinating radio interview with Ed Haslam the author of Dr. Mary's Monkey (TrineDay, Waterville, Oregon: 2007) regarding Judyth Vary Baker's new book; Me and Lee (TrineDay, Waterville, Oregon: 2010).

Ed Haslam has provided an incredible radio summary of Judyth's book which has further improved my understanding of the material covered in Me and Lee. I wholeheartedly recommend the radio interviw to readers. At this point I have only a few additional questions I would appreciate obtaining the answers to.

One of the most egregious and unethical things ever to have been done to an impressionable young and burgeoning medical scientist is what Dr. Alton Ochsner allegedly did to Judyth Vary Baker after she objected on moral grounds to the testing of their bioweapon on unsuspecting prisoner's. He purportedly not only ended her career in Medicine but threatened to do physical harm to her if she did not complete her part of the project at the Prison and remain quiet about what she had been involved in.

If Judyth Vary Baker's testimony is true, Ochsner violated international humanitarian as well as US law by directing that prisoners be injected with the weaponized cancer causing virus in the absense of their consent and violated the Hippocratic oath he undoubtedly took as a physician to first "do no harm."

The actions ostensibly undertaken by David Ferrie in clandestinely injecting prisoner's with the cancer-causing virus at Dr. Alton Ochsner's request was a crime against humanity, one which is comparable to the Nazi human experiments so forcefully repudiated at the Nazi War Crimes Tribunal after World War II.

It bears repeating, It is always and everywhere morally wrong to intentionally harm a patient irrespective of the circumstances. The alleged prisoners in question were utilized as human test animals the result of which was their death(s). In this case, a successful human experiment would of necessity demand the death of the subject--a situation which is beyond the pale for any medical doctor to have been involved in let alone one of such fame and professional reputation. It is truly unfortunate that this case was not brought to the Hague or other international criminal court of justice. Presumably, Dr. Alton Ochsner could be tried in absentia even at this late date.

Haslam who edited and wrote the forward to Judyth's book firmly believes in the truthfulness of her claims as does Professor Fetzer, and acclaimed JFK Assassination author Jim Marrs.

To listen to the interview, proceed HERE...

Needless to say, Judyth's story would make an excellent sequel to Oliver Stone's movie JFK as would the material which Ed Haslam presented in his book Dr. Mary's Monkey.

--Dr. J. P. Hubert, MD FACS