The Education Forum

Lee and Me

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for David... I doubt he's even aware of most of the evidence you cited.

My nominee for UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR:

Thanks Ray. You're right. I shouldn't understate it. I'm CERTAIN he's not aware of most of the evidence Lee cited.

David Lifton knows more about the "evidence" than you and Farley put together to the power of ten.

Yes. I hear David is all over the "evidence". And we're on the lookout for a case to match it up with!

You are absolutely correct, Raymond Carrol.

I find your statements about Judyth, and other matters, right on target.

And if we find ourselves in the same town again, we must have another dinner.

My best, DSL

THank you David. Our last dinner --vegetarian -- was the day after John Connally died, in June 1993. I would not be surprised if some of your critics here were still in kindergarten.

Our first dinner was another matter entirely, porterhouse steak for you, lamb chops for me & bloody Mary's all round. Thank God for CIA expense accounts.

Next time you are in Long Island come stay with me instead of Barbara La Monica. Her husband gets jealous.

[P.S. THere are two l's in Carroll. If you don't believe me check the signatures on the Declaration of Independence.

If that does not convince you, check the signatories to the Constitution.]

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

I have not read the specific details of this thread, but I am going to throw caution to the wind and agree with Pamela Brown. I do not, however, have a favorable view of Wim Dankbaar's "mafia did it" line, nor do I think that Judyth Baker is in any way relevant to the assassination conspiracy. Oswald himself is hardly relevant, as he was just the guy that the government would publicly accuse so that the CIA could secretly conduct an investigation for the WC and ultimately accuse anti-Castro Cubans of killing JFK.

I have not read the specific details of this thread, but I am going to throw caution to the wind and agree with Pamela Brown. I do not, however, have a favorable view of Wim Dankbaar's "mafia did it" line, nor do I think that Judyth Baker is in any way relevant to the assassination conspiracy. Oswald himself is hardly relevant, as he was just the guy that the government would publicly accuse so that the CIA could secretly conduct an investigation for the WC and ultimately accuse anti-Castro Cubans of killing JFK.

nor do I think that Judyth Baker is in any way relevant to the assassination conspiracy.

Very astute observation.

Jack

Listen, you asked me for the evidence that supports a claim that Oswald wasn't on the bus. I gave it to you. You ignore it.

I refuse to waste much time on the likes of Roger Craig, but you offer Craig & Co. as proof that Oz left Dealey Plaza in a Rambler, while in the same breath you invoke Buell Frazier's 2002 statement that Oz left Dealey Plaza on foot, walking up Elm Street. Since Oz could not have done BOTH, How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You claim Oz left Dealey Plaza in a Rambler, but on this very thread you also suggested that he DID take a bus, but it was not the McWatters bus.

Lee Oswald told interrogators that he took a bus, so I suppose you have left yourself a way out of calling him a xxxx by inventing this phantom bus.

A belated congratulations.

I salute you for working up the manhood to congratulate me, and my sympathies for all the pain you must have gone through since you heard the news.

Listen, you asked me for the evidence that supports a claim that Oswald wasn't on the bus. I gave it to you. You ignore it.

I refuse to waste much time on the likes of Roger Craig, but you offer Craig & Co. as proof that Oz left Dealey Plaza in a Rambler, while in the same breath you invoke Buell Frazier's 2002 statement that Oz left Dealey Plaza on foot, walking up Elm Street. Since Oz could not have done BOTH, How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You claim Oz left Dealey Plaza in a Rambler, but on this very thread you also suggested that he DID take a bus, but it was not the McWatters bus.

Lee Oswald told interrogators that he took a bus, so I suppose you have left yourself a way out of calling him a xxxx by inventing this phantom bus.

A belated congratulations.

I salute you for working up the manhood to congratulate me, and my sympathies for all the pain you must have gone through since you heard the news.

You obviously have not read Harvey and Lee, which explains.

Jak

Keep on truckin'.

Is all this noise supposed to prove that Oz was part of a conspiracy?

Lee Oswald claimed he knew nothing about the assassination, and the evidence shows that he was framed. He did not deny taking a bus and a taxi, which are perfectly innocent activities. You seem to be out -Warrening the Warren Commission in an attempt to make his behavior seem sinister.

Keep on truckin.'

No, Ray. That's just your weird mind warping what I wrote.

I don't know what goes on in your head sometimes. Leaving by bus would have been completely innocent if he hadn't have been "caught" in the Theater with Tippit's alleged murder weapon on him, along with the bus transfer.

I've been very vocal since joining the forum that I don't believe the Tippit revolver was his and it was forced on him in the Texas Theater, most probably by Gerald Hill IMO. So I don't know why you keep coming out with this "Oswald Accuser" garbage.

Lee,

your summary of the evidence is spot on. Ray can't refute it, so he attacks the messenger. The old axiom about letting the chips fall where they may means nothing to Ray. As for David... I doubt he's even aware of most of the evidence you cited.

Cheers, Greg. No counter-arguments at all. Simply a retreat and shouts of "Witch. Burn him."

I hit your website last week and thoroughly enjoyed some of the threads where you and Richard discussed some of the TSBD myths and lies. I know Richard believes that the chicken bones were moved to the sixth floor by Montgomery. I'm still plumping for...

...you guessed it...

...Jerry Hill. Do you have any thoughts? Don't want to derail this thread so was going to start a new one, similar to Martin Hay's concerning the Tippit murder consensus, to discuss some of the "myths" that are currently part of conventional wisdom.

Lee, Richard will hate me saying this, but he is a real hero if that term can be used to indicate having the courage of your convictions, and the determination to do the things that need to be done.

And I can say that about Richard even while we disagree about certain things.

My first impressions of you were not that good. I have forgotten the exact content, but the first few posts I read of yours had nothing to do with discussion of the case and I thought maybe you were here as a xxxxx. Luckily I'm not one of those who believe first impressions are always the most accurate. You nail just about everything you care to address, and I'm more than happy you have stuck around. All this is by way of saying that your arguments on Hill have not been dismissed out of hand, and I'm moving closer to agreeing that he is a person I should have paid far more attention to. Kudos to Duke as well for identifying Hill in that light.

I do believe there is more that can be found that would help shore up the case for either Hill or McDonald as the pistol planter...

If you want to start some myths threads, I'll be paying attention.

If you want to start some myths threads, I'll be paying attention.

I love it. I love myth threads.!

In that case, knock yourself out... http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/topics?tsc=1

You cannot post messages because you are not a manager.