Was JFK really waving?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willis 4

willis04.jpg

Robin, the photowizard. :up

I neglected this photo completely and hadn't it even on my disk.

Great Robin, thats it.

As i saw the big concrete Colum in the background i knew we are getting into the Zapruder timespan.

You know, i have my own plat in CAD from the Rosemary/Dorman Topic on Duncan's forum and

i've checked the Line of sights from Willis POV and Bingo.

After crosschecking the Towner film i come to the conclusion that Willis4 is equivalent to Zapruder 133-134.

At 135 Connally began to turm his head too much to the right and Kennedy too much to the left.

The position of Kennedy's right arm in Willis4 and Zapruder is a kind of fingerprint when you know the

position of Phil Willis. I'am very confident.

135.jpg

best to you

Martin

Willis 4

willis04.jpg

Robin, the photowizard. :up

I neglected this photo completely and hadn't it even on my disk.

Great Robin, thats it.

As i saw the big concrete Colum in the background i knew we are getting into the Zapruder timespan.

You know, i have my own plat in CAD from the Rosemary/Dorman Topic on Duncan's forum and

i've checked the Line of sights from Willis POV and Bingo.

After crosschecking the Towner film i come to the conclusion that Willis4 is equivalent to Zapruder 133-134.

At 135 Connally began to turm his head too much to the right and Kennedy too much to the left.

The position of Kennedy's right arm in Willis4 and Zapruder is a kind of fingerprint when you know the

position of Phil Willis. I'am very confident.

135.jpg

best to you

Martin

Thanks for the comments Martin.

I assumed it had to be close, as Willis appears to be facing the middle of the limo ( car door )in Willis 4

Edited by Robin Unger

As I was cruising the web I came across this image at mcadams website. It is a blowup of JFK's face taken by Tina Towners father as she was filming his reaction.

jfkblowup.png

He's smiling.

Hi Duncan

Towner photo showing only "half way" through the turn.

Edited by Robin Unger

Robert

You think JFK is "checking his head for damage"?

:lol:

I think Robert should be checking his own head for damage. :lol:

Holy crap, Dean! Is this all Duncan let's you do?

Can't you at least call me some names or post cartoon characters?

What does Duncan have to do with me calling you out on your ultra lame theories?

Martin

As a side issue, while looking at the Towner frames i also noted that the limo tire seems to be well inside the white line.

PDVD_130.jpg

Agree Robin,

in Towner, this is the first street stripe on Elm. You can see that in Zapruder 1-132.

The Towner film ended well before Willis4 and Zapruder.

best to you

Martin

What does Duncan have to do with me calling you out on your ultra lame theories?

Hi Dean,

Bungling Bob has alleged on this forum, that I have recruited yourself, Robin, Martin and Bill, along with myself, to campaign as a team against his loopy theories. :unsure:

Bob I stand alone in going against your garbage theories

Bob Harris,

I've read your reasoning for a many years. Your dedication to this case is certainly not to be questioned. But Bob, are you alright - I've never seen you getting this personal or this seemingly angry before?

The question is not why do I complain about people who deliberately lie and harass legitimate researchers. The question is why does everyone else remain silent?

The question is not why do I complain about people who deliberately lie and harass legitimate researchers. The question is why does everyone else remain silent?

There are two readly answers as to why people may remain silent ...

1) It is said that the difference between a smart man and a dumb one is that the dumb man cannot ever see when he is wrong .... so why say anything to that individual.

2) OCCAM'S RAZOR: a scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities

Bill Miller

Bob Harris,

I've read your reasoning for a many years. Your dedication to this case is certainly not to be questioned. But Bob, are you alright - I've never seen you getting this personal or this seemingly angry before?

Robert,

The topic is too subjective.

I recommend watching two videos if you haven't already, for footage of the motorcade.

1. JFK: The Lost Tapes

2.JFK: 3 Shots That Changed America

I could easily say JFK is wiping sweat from his face as the motorcade proceeds.

Right or wrong? Who knows!!!

chris