The Education Forum

Single bullet angles

Ask Martin to put his picture on a map and draw some angles and see what he comes up with , hint --> it will only be words.,, funny stuff.

Completely ignoring posts that challenge your conclusions will not get you very far here MH. I posted a very specific batch of photographic evidence that you either ignored, haven't gotten to or haven't an answer for....

To prove the trajectory you have to ASSUME shots were fired from that window and know the precise location of the limo at the time.

And I'm wondering if you remembered to include the 3 degree downward slope of the street in your calcs... It doesn't appear so.

I posted a z-frame showing how JFK was not hunched over or leaning forward around the time of the throat/back/SBT (please remember it's just a THEORY) bullet(s).... and what the shot had to do when coursing thru the body....

please explain how this is consistant with your conclusions

Thanks

DJ

We have contacted John Simkin, and he has not given you permission to post under a non de plume. There have been concerns raised about your identity; it is requested that you contact John or one of the other mods and provide proof of your identity. If you fail to do so within 7 days, consideration will be given to suspending your account.

Why is" whatever his name is' allowed to post under a false name?

Oh because MH says my name is false then it's false ? We're talking about a guy that takes blurry pictures of illuminated light bulbs and calls it evidence of a conspiracy. The site ownwer or John Simkins has my name. MH just wants me out of here as he does on the other forums because I expose his incredibly inept attempts at hoodwinking people with trick photograpy.The diagram he posted is not even from 221-224, that's why it looks skewed, it's obvious to anyone with a half a brain.

www.jfksbt.com

They seem easy enough to line up at 223.

Through Connally at 25 degrees

Through Kennedy at 16 degrees

Bullet path to center-line of car 5.5 degrees.

I have several drawings of this located here.

www.jfksbt.com

Let me know what you think about them.

Mark, or whatever, the l-r trajectory for an impact at 223 was, according to even Dale Myers, 10 degrees, not 5.5 degrees.

Are you saying that Myers, who many LNs believe proved the SBT, was wrong on such an important point?

Edited by Pat Speer

www.jfksbt.com

They seem easy enough to line up at 223.

Through Connally at 25 degrees

Through Kennedy at 16 degrees

Bullet path to center-line of car 5.5 degrees.

I have several drawings of this located here.

www.jfksbt.com

Let me know what you think about them.

Mark, or whatever, the l-r trajectory for an impact at 223 was, according to even Dale Myers, 10 degrees, not 5.5 degrees.

Are you saying that Myers, who many LNs believe proved the SBT, was wrong on such an important point?

If he is using the same map I am then yeah I think he got it wrong.

Ask Martin to put his picture on a map and draw some angles and see what he comes up with , hint --> it will only be words.,, funny stuff.

Completely ignoring posts that challenge your conclusions will not get you very far here MH. I posted a very specific batch of photographic evidence that you either ignored, haven't gotten to or haven't an answer for....

To prove the trajectory you have to ASSUME shots were fired from that window and know the precise location of the limo at the time.

And I'm wondering if you remembered to include the 3 degree downward slope of the street in your calcs... It doesn't appear so.

I posted a z-frame showing how JFK was not hunched over or leaning forward around the time of the throat/back/SBT (please remember it's just a THEORY) bullet(s).... and what the shot had to do when coursing thru the body....

please explain how this is consistant with your conclusions

Thanks

DJ

I'm not here to argue or sway any one's thoughts on the assassination.

It doesn't matter to me who you think did it, it really doesn't, yeah I think that people that believe that there was a conspiracy or that Oswald didn't do it are kind of stupid but it's nothing personal and I'm not here to prove that it happened that way, that would be a futile task and I could really care less what other people think about it, I just get a kick out of watching people being complete idiots.So there ya go, good luck,

Mark Henceroth account has been suspended until he can demonstrate he is not using an alias. The 7 day requirement was made immediate due to the comments on this board:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3603.0.html

If Mark can prove his identity, his suspension will be reviewed.

• 6 years later...

I am bumping this because I want to know if it is OK to question the identity of another member, outright! Such as was done here? I raised such a question previously and was sternly warned. I have seen this befor (Pat Speer / Shton Gray, posts by john Simkin. There is something fishy about another member, and it Relates to this Mark Henceroth fellow. I am going to report this post so Admins see it.

Edited by Michael Clark