The Education Forum

One Small Step?

Duane Daman

One Small Step?: The Great Moon Hoax and the Race to Dominate Earth from Space

by Gerhard Wisnewski

Is it possible that the famous American moon landings were nothing but an illusion--all a fabrication? Could NASA have fooled the world by broadcasting simulations that had been filmed for training purposes?

From the very first manned flight into orbit right up to the present day, there have been serious anomalies in the official narrative of the conquest of space.

Bestselling author Gerhard Wisnewski dissects the history in minute detail--from the first Russian missions to the final American moon project of Apollo 17--looking at films, photos, radio communications, personal statements, and other available material. Using forensic methods of investigation, he pieces together a complex jigsaw depicting a disturbing picture of falsifications, lies, and fakery in the Cold War struggle for supremacy between the Soviet Union and the United States. The evidence he presents casts serious doubt on the possibility of humans ever having walked on the moon.

Wisnewski's research calls for a reassessment of the received wisdom that has become a part of our cultural fabric. He insists that the true story of space exploration has a more sinister undertone. Beneath the guise of civilian space travel, the US military has been developing fearsome new equipment and weapons to be secretly stationed in space, whose purpose is to militarize the sphere surrounding the Earth, and whose potential targets are every human being on the planet.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2411123.One_Small_Step_The_Great_Moon_Hoax_and_the_Race_to_Dominate_Earth_from_Space

Read excerpts from his book here, explaining the many reasons why Apollo was a hoax.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=EwEEIzdTfW0C&lpg=PP1&dq=moon%20hoax&pg=PA165#v=onepage&q&f=false

by Gerhard Wisnewski

Is it possible that the famous American moon landings were nothing but an illusion--all a fabrication? Could NASA have fooled the world by broadcasting simulations that had been filmed for training purposes?

From the very first manned flight into orbit right up to the present day, there have been serious anomalies in the official narrative of the conquest of space.

Bestselling author Gerhard Wisnewski dissects the history in minute detail--from the first Russian missions to the final American moon project of Apollo 17--looking at films, photos, radio communications, personal statements, and other available material. Using forensic methods of investigation, he pieces together a complex jigsaw depicting a disturbing picture of falsifications, lies, and fakery in the Cold War struggle for supremacy between the Soviet Union and the United States. The evidence he presents casts serious doubt on the possibility of humans ever having walked on the moon.

Wisnewski's research calls for a reassessment of the received wisdom that has become a part of our cultural fabric. He insists that the true story of space exploration has a more sinister undertone. Beneath the guise of civilian space travel, the US military has been developing fearsome new equipment and weapons to be secretly stationed in space, whose purpose is to militarize the sphere surrounding the Earth, and whose potential targets are every human being on the planet.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2411123.One_Small_Step_The_Great_Moon_Hoax_and_the_Race_to_Dominate_Earth_from_Space

Read excerpts from his book here, explaining the many reasons why Apollo was a hoax.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=EwEEIzdTfW0C&lpg=PP1&dq=moon%20hoax&pg=PA165#v=onepage&q&f=false

Thanks, Duane. It is completely possible that the events of 911 were launched from a space platform of some sort, and orchestrated like a video game.

At some point Star Wars DEW weaponry had to be tested, so why not the Twin Towers?

Jack

by Gerhard Wisnewski

http://www.goodreads...arth_from_Space

http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

Thanks, Duane. It is completely possible that the events of 911 were launched from a space platform of some sort, and orchestrated like a video game.

At some point Star Wars DEW weaponry had to be tested, so why not the Twin Towers?

Jack

BINGO! That is my next Stundie nomination.

The Google book is not available for view outside the US.

Could someone post the list of claims?

I don't expect to see anything new, but you never know...

Evan I can read most of it, however the page Duane linked to is blank which might have led you to believe it was unavailable. I noticed the author failed to provide citations for most of his claims and unfortunately the notes are NOT available online.

I’m not interested enough in the subject to read though it but expect you will be able find numerous errors.

Evan I can read most of it, however the page Duane linked to is blank which might have led you to believe it was unavailable

The page showing on my PC was not blank, but it did show a page that was about half way down of what is offered.

All Evan needed to do was to slide the side bar on the right up, to see where the text begins .. It shows pages 89 thru 166.

I’m not interested enough in the subject to read though it but expect you will be able find numerous errors.

I'm sure you have no interest in any subject that proves a conspiracy, or a hoax, or a scam, or a cover up, since your particular worldview doesn't allow for such things.. Of course Evan will find "numerous errors" with any evidence that goes against his cherished beliefs about the official Apollo record.. I wouldn't expect anything differently from him, but a pretense of debunking every world this author wrote.

by Gerhard Wisnewski

Hoax or not, all I've seen from the trillions that have been spent on a "space program" are neat cell phones, DSL, Dish TV, and really nifty spy apparatus...what a waste.

What about all this?

http://www.thespaceplace.com/nasa/spinoffs.html

http://www.problem-solving-techniques.com/US-Space-Program.html

Not too bad for what is usually far less than 1% of the overall budget.

What a load of .....!

As soon as I saw the Judica-Cordiglia brothers mentioned I knew that it was going to be garbage. Just how much garbage I didn't realised until I read the claims regarding Gagarin. At that point I didn't bother to read any more.

Fifteen minutes of my life wasted and I'm never getting it back.

by Gerhard Wisnewski

Hoax or not, all I've seen from the trillions that have been spent on a "space program" are neat cell phones, DSL, Dish TV, and really nifty spy apparatus...what a waste.

What about all this?

What about it? And you REALLY think you know what is being spent?

Looks like a heck of a lot more than "neat cell phones, DSL, Dish TV, and really nifty spy apparatus", you know, the POINT of what I was replying to.

Evan I can read most of it, however the page Duane linked to is blank which might have led you to believe it was unavailable

The page showing on my PC was not blank, but it did show a page that was about half way down of what is offered.

All Evan needed to do was to slide the side bar on the right up, to see where the text begins .. It shows pages 89 thru 166.

The link is to page 165 which come up blank with a disclaimer it is not available when I open it with Chrome or Firefox however it opens with IE

I'm sure you have no interest in any subject that proves a conspiracy, or a hoax, or a scam, or a cover up, since your particular worldview doesn't allow for such things.. Of course Evan will find "numerous errors" with any evidence that goes against his cherished beliefs about the official Apollo record.. I wouldn't expect anything differently from him, but a pretense of debunking every world this author wrote.

I’m not especially interested in Apollo Hoax and Chemtrails nuttery which strike me as being on the fringes of crackpottery I am however interested in 9/11, the Wellstone crash and other CTs. I already pointed out a critical failure of the book the author’s failure to document most of his claims.

by Gerhard Wisnewski

What about all this?

What about it? And you REALLY think you know what is being spent?

I.E. ‘I’ve made up my mind don’t confuse me with the facts’

Im not especially interested in Apollo Hoax and Chemtrails nuttery which strike me as being on the fringes of crackpottery I am however interested in 9/11, the Wellstone crash and other CTs. I already pointed out a critical failure of the book the authors failure to document most of his claims.

The Apollo conspiracy and cover up and the "top secret" chemtrail operations are in no way "the fringes of crackpottery".. but of course I would expect nothing but ridicule from you, towards anyone who has helped expose those conspiracies and cover ups.

As for the attacks on 9/11 and the Paul Wellstone assassination, I doubt anyone who's really looked at all of the evidence, proving it was a false flag operation and a deliberate murder, believe anything you post, in a pretense of debunking those sad facts.

*edited for typos

Edited by Duane Daman

I’m not especially interested in Apollo Hoax and Chemtrails nuttery which strike me as being on the fringes of crackpottery I am however interested in 9/11, the Wellstone crash and other CTs. I already pointed out a critical failure of the book the author’s failure to document most of his claims.

The Apollo conspiracy and cover up and the "top secret" chemtrail operations are in no way "the fringes of crackpottery".

Oh yeah there is a long list of people with RELEVANT expertise who back these "theories"

. but of course I would expect nothing but ridicule from you, towards anyone who has helped expose those conspiracies and cover ups.

As for the attacks on 9/11 and the Paul Wellstone assassination, I doubt anyone who's really looked at all of the evidence, proving it was a false flag operation and a deliberate murder, believe anything you post, in a pretense of debunking those sad facts.

Since you have not demonstrated familiarity with the details these cases your opinion is worthless, my posts on these subjects normally include various citations, no one has to take my word for my claims.

Edited by Len Colby