The Education Forum

Planes without Passengers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question Bill, I guess because it would be interesting to see him rationalize not replying to comments about his "book" when he supposedly started this thread to do so. He made up an excuse to not reply to me but he'd have to make up a new one not to reply to you. You could start by posting your Facebook comments here.

• 4 weeks later...

As to the former the SSDI only lists people who were collecting Social Security, Joey Ramone died in 2001 and he's not on it, perhaps he's hanging out with Elvis and Jim Morrison!! As to the latter what cited are names victims.

http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/1/post/2011/01/footnotes-in-the-new-book-planes-without-passengers.html

Thank you for giving me the low down on the SSDI data. I've been on one 9/11 forum and the thing that convinced me the most was looking for the names of all the firefighters who perished. The great majority are not listed in the SSDI. But the great majority of the firefighters have collected a lot of money from the Victim's Compensation Fund.

As for Dean Hartwell, I haven't read his book and I'll use the link you provided to get an idea. People wanting to publish this kind of book should try Carroll and Graf. They're real publishers. I see nothing wrong in self-publishing a book that is non-fiction. I write novels. I'd never self-publish them. I send my shorter work to many magazines and someday I hope some publishing house will publish my novels. Try Carroll and Graf.

Kathy C

As to the former the SSDI only lists people who were collecting Social Security, Joey Ramone died in 2001 and he's not on it, perhaps he's hanging out with Elvis and Jim Morrison!! As to the latter what cited are names victims.

http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/1/post/2011/01/footnotes-in-the-new-book-planes-without-passengers.html

Thank you for giving me the low down on the SSDI data.

You're welcome Kathy! If you want to get Dean to reply you need to PM his highness.

He made his book available here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17254&view=findpost&p=217935

“I see nothing wrong in self-publishing a book that is non-fiction.”

I think the same concept apples as to fiction. If no one wants to publish a non-fiction book the author should ask themselves why? Apparently not even 911Blogger wants to have anything to do with Dean’s theories since they dropped his post. In any case if someone self publishes a poetry, fiction or non-fiction they shouldn’t use jumbo size type just to get their page count up.

• 6 months later...

I have been reluctant. I am waiting for someone to politely ask me to make the book available here.

Dean: I have read all the Amazon reviews but still do not really know what this book is about. The title is disturbing. Are you saying the planes had no passangers? That there were no planes? Usually reviews go into what the book is about. I do not at all believe the government verson of 9-11 and I know there are many who say no planes and I will not go there at all as I know people who saw the planes, the second one in NY at least.

Thanks,

Dawn

Here is Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 on a ZIP file for use by the Education Forum members only:

When I tried to open this I got a message that the zip file is corrupted...

Dawn

Working for me, Dawn. I can send you a copy via your supplied email, if you like.

Would appreciate that, Evan. Dean is a friend and I like him but peope with way out theories involving no planes, or who say the passangers went along with it....that is just crazy.

Working for me, Dawn. I can send you a copy via your supplied email, if you like.

Would appreciate that, Evan. Dean is a friend and I like him but peope with way out theories involving no planes, or who say the passangers went along with it....that is just crazy.

Bingo!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a new member. I ended in this forum searching for JFK stuff. But what led me to be interested to JFK's death was the 9/11 controversy. I am not alone is this case, I believe. I became convinced by the arguments of 9/11 truthers two years ago. Not by the kind like James H. Fetzer, but the kind like Richard Gage and his 1700 architects and engineers. To claim there were no planes on the twin towers is ridiculous, and I wonder whom this claim really serves. That there were no planes on the Pentagon, on the other hand, is common sense: the difference is that tens of thousands of people have seen the planes crash on the twin towers, but no one has seen a plane crash on the Pentagon, and they have not even been able to fake one on video.

This being said, it has become quite obvious to me, after researching for two years the different problems with the airliners crashing into the twin towers that planes, is that these planes were not what we are told they were. Most 9/11 truthers now believe they were drones. Just do your homework and watch 9/11 Ripple Effect, for example. You will learn that, to most people who saw the planes crash, they didn't look like airliners. And you will see that they probably carried a missile under them. But I was waiting for someone to seriously investigate about the alleged passengers of those ghost planes. So I was quite happy to end up on Dean Hartwell's message, and I will definitely read his book (quite cheap, actually). I hope I will not disappointed.

Hi,

I'm a new member. I ended in this forum searching for JFK stuff. But what led me to be interested to JFK's death was the 9/11 controversy. I am not alone is this case, I believe. I became convinced by the arguments of 9/11 truthers two years ago. Not by the kind like James H. Fetzer, but the kind like Richard Gage and his 1700 architects and engineers. To claim there were no planes on the twin towers is ridiculous, and I wonder whom this claim really serves. That there were no planes on the Pentagon, on the other hand, is common sense: the difference is that tens of thousands of people have seen the planes crash on the twin towers, but no one has seen a plane crash on the Pentagon,

Rubbish numerous witnesses saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. Mark Roberts compiled a list with over 100, IIRC about half of whom described it as a being large/a jetliner/Boeing/Airbus/737/757 etc. If you have been looking into 9/11 for “two years” and don’t know that you must have limited your research to truther sites and avoided ones like 911Research that refute such nonsense.

and they have not even been able to fake one on video.

Which they easily could have done if they wanted to, kind of makes you wonder.

This being said, it has become quite obvious to me, after researching for two years the different problems with the airliners crashing into the twin towers that planes, is that these planes were not what we are told they were. Most 9/11 truthers now believe they were drones.

I doubt that, promoting such notions is verboten on many, if not most, truther sites.

Just do your homework and watch 9/11 Ripple Effect, for example. You will learn that, to most people who saw the planes crash, they didn't look like airliners.

BS, the people who made the video must have done what the CIT heads did, i.e. only cited witnesses that support their view.

And you will see that they probably carried a missile under them.

LOL, the ‘Pod’ theory is so absurd that most truthers abandoned it long ago!

"But I was waiting for someone to seriously investigate about the alleged passengers of those ghost planes."

Funny that you rightfully reject the “no planes on the twin towers” theory as “ridiculous” then back something just as absurd.

"So I was quite happy to end up on Dean Hartwell's message, and I will definitely read his book (quite cheap, actually)."

Dean’s “book’ isn’t really a book it is a 15,000 word essay that uses jumbo size type to get the page count up. It is available for download on this thread. Since you don’t seem to know that I assume you haven’t even read the thread.

Edited by Len Colby

OK, I will check what the 911Research site have to say.

Actually the pages I was thinking about are on 911Review they are run by the same person.

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/index.html

I hope they address the WTC7 issue, the "smoking gun" on which Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are focusing.

Both sites have lots of pages on WTC7. But LOL some “smoking gun” the FDNY had be predicting the building’s collapse for hours.

If you are interested in JFK research, I recommend you check into the "Bush connection" on thedarklegacy.com.

The site whose author was unaware the name Operation Zapata came from the landing site and believes JFK didn't OK the BoP? I'll pass

Both sites have lots of pages on WTC7.

911review does mention WTC7 indeed, but I can't find what they have to say about it.

Do you or they, by any chance, suggest that it was wired and demolished in a few hours?

I'm sorry to say that this site of yours is obviously run by incompetent or/and dishonest researchers whose job is just to pretend responding to 9/11 truthers. I cannot believe they ever will convince anybody seriously searching. They might, however, satisfy somebody desperate to be reassured that everything is normal.

Nice try.

Laurent