The Education Forum

Planes without Passengers

Len,

The significant differences revolve around the planes and passengers and the detail I give as to where each went. Here is an outline of my ideas, with an asterisk for each different ideas:

What happened to each of the planes?

Flight 11 allegedly struck World Trade Center 1 (North Tower)

*Flight 11 – There was no such flight

*Flight 11 Decoy ("11D") – Took off from Boston Logan airport and was identified as Flight 11

*Where did 11D go? – It flew toward the World Trade Center and got within one-half mile of it

*What happened to 11D? – It landed safely

What happened to WTC 1? – Another aircraft struck it

Flight 175 allegedly struck World Trade Center 2 (South Tower)

Flight 175 – It took off from Boston Logan Airport

Where did 175 go? - It flew west, switching its flight # to 89 and doing a hijacking simulation

What happened to 175? – It landed safely in Cleveland

*Flight 175 Decoy ("175D") – Took off from Boston Logan Airport and was identified as 175

*Where did 175D go? – It flew toward the World Trade Center and got within one-half mile of it

*What happened to 175D? – It stayed in the air (unidentified) and then served as a decoy for 93

What happened to WTC 2? - Another aircraft struck it.

Flight 77 allegedly struck the Pentagon

Flight 77 – There was no such flight

*Flight 77 Decoy ("77D") – It flew west and was identified as 77

What happened to 77D? – I don't know; I speculate it flew over the Pentagon

Flight 93 allegedly crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania

Flight 93 – It took off from Newark Airport

Flight 93 Decoy ("93D") – No

Where did 93 go? – It flew west

What happened to 93? It went toward Cleveland, then flew back to Pennsylvania and landed safely.

As for the SSDI, my point was that the percentage of people identified as dead on SSDI was far lower than what SSDI says it does and lower than my own test. It is a minor point and not worth much of our time.

About the plane in Shanksville. Do you recall what we could see of the "wreckage"? It looked like household garbage. Someone, maybe from here, said that a big bomb was put in an old sewer pipe. No plane hit the ground, though I believe a large airplane was seen heading in that direction. It was garbage. That's why there was only a puff of smoke. And the people had all "vaporized," a word they used all day.

Kathy C

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len,

The significant differences revolve around the planes and passengers and the detail I give as to where each went. Here is an outline of my ideas, with an asterisk for each different ideas:

What happened to each of the planes?

Flight 11 allegedly struck World Trade Center 1 (North Tower)

*Flight 11 – There was no such flight

*Flight 11 Decoy ("11D") – Took off from Boston Logan airport and was identified as Flight 11

*Where did 11D go? – It flew toward the World Trade Center and got within one-half mile of it

*What happened to 11D? – It landed safely

What happened to WTC 1? – Another aircraft struck it

Flight 175 allegedly struck World Trade Center 2 (South Tower)

Flight 175 – It took off from Boston Logan Airport

Where did 175 go? - It flew west, switching its flight # to 89 and doing a hijacking simulation

What happened to 175? – It landed safely in Cleveland

*Flight 175 Decoy ("175D") – Took off from Boston Logan Airport and was identified as 175

*Where did 175D go? – It flew toward the World Trade Center and got within one-half mile of it

*What happened to 175D? – It stayed in the air (unidentified) and then served as a decoy for 93

What happened to WTC 2? - Another aircraft struck it.

Flight 77 allegedly struck the Pentagon

Flight 77 – There was no such flight

*Flight 77 Decoy ("77D") – It flew west and was identified as 77

What happened to 77D? – I don't know; I speculate it flew over the Pentagon

Flight 93 allegedly crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania

Flight 93 – It took off from Newark Airport

Flight 93 Decoy ("93D") – No

Where did 93 go? – It flew west

What happened to 93? It went toward Cleveland, then flew back to Pennsylvania and landed safely.

As for the SSDI, my point was that the percentage of people identified as dead on SSDI was far lower than what SSDI says it does and lower than my own test. It is a minor point and not worth much of our time.

About the plane in Shanksville. Do you recall what we could see of the "wreckage"? It looked like household garbage. Someone, maybe from here, said that a big bomb was put in an old sewer pipe. No plane hit the ground, though I believe a large airplane was seen heading in that direction. It was garbage. That's why there was only a puff of smoke. And the people had all "vaporized," a word they used all day.

Kathy C

Sorry but several witnesses saw the plane crash into the ground, remains of all but one of the PAX were Ided and most of the plane’s wreckage was found in or near the hole. 100 ton planes crashing at obtuse angles at 500+ MPH don’t leave large pieces of wreckage.

Both sites have lots of pages on WTC7.

911review does mention WTC7 indeed, but I can't find what they have to say about it.

Jim Hoffman seems to have reorganized his websites a bit his WTC stuff can be found here. You should be very happy with its contents its POV is very close to yours.

http://wtc7.net/

Do you or they, by any chance, suggest that it was wired and demolished in a few hours?

That is a theory that no one backs it is simply a silly strawman dreamed up by truthers.

I'm sorry to say that this site of yours is obviously run by incompetent or/and dishonest researchers whose job is just to pretend responding to 9/11 truthers. I cannot believe they ever will convince anybody seriously searching. They might, however, satisfy somebody desperate to be reassured that everything is normal.

Speaking of “incompetent…researchers” you seem to have failed to notice it is a truther site! As for Hoffman, his girlfriend and other associates being “incompetent or/and dishonest researchers” I tend to agree to an extent, they can be incredibly off base when they are peddling their CTs, they are however quite good at debunk some of the stupider ideas floating around “the movement”. Hoffman has been cited repeatedly by ‘leading’ truthers of Richard Gage, Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan and the High-Priest David Ray Griffin.