The Education Forum

Moon Walk Hoax

You have been show this and had it explained several times, but it seems you are incapable of learning - or admitting error.

The image shows Quad IV with the MESA (Modularised Equipment Stowage Area). The white "sheet" is a thermal blanket, covering over the MESA... which the LRV did NOT have. Here is the MESA:

S69-31060b.jpg

This one has a gold mylar covering; the later J series missions (of which Jack shows) had a white covering.

Look back over the images of the LRV - where does it have a covering? Nowhere - because it didn't have one.

ap15-KSC-371C-171-4.jpg

On the other hand, there are a couple of struts that were used to lower the LRV. Look at the image Jack has shown where the LRV was, and what do you see? The struts hanging down.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew said:

That interview is after they had been separated from their families for weeks because of the mission and weeks of imposed quarantine. There are plenty of other videos and pictures of them looking very happy after the landings.

Then why did Mike Collins go on The Mike Douglas show with his book telling of his depression?

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Thank you Evan... as much as I enjoy attempts at moon landing fakery proof, your pix are worth thousands of words.

Be nice if those who wish others to admit their mistakes or oversights were as vocal with their own.

I've not seen these images in rebuttal... Mr. White, where is Evan wrong?

(Jack shows picture of WRONG side of ladder and falsely claims it is the rover)

Amazing! Immediately after a diagram is posted showing the correct side for the rover (right side as you are looking at it) you still persist in getting the location wrong. Do you even pay attention at all? Do you like being so obviously wrong?

Matthew said:

That interview is after they had been separated from their families for weeks because of the mission and weeks of imposed quarantine. There are plenty of other videos and pictures of them looking very happy after the landings.

Then why did Mike Collins go on The Mike Douglas show with his book telling of his depression?

Kathy C

How does what I said say he could not have had some depression? How does somebody having depression prove anything?

Matthew said:

Kathy C

How does what I said say he could not have had some depression? How does somebody having depression prove anything?

My guess it could be due the frustration of getting so close to the Moon but never walking on it or due to his life being anti-climatic after 1969 or it could have nothing to do with his involvement in Apollo.

NASA is the DEFENDANT in the Moon Hoax Case. All comments by the defendant are self serving and to be disregarded.

In the case of the posted photo, there are ROVER TRACKS in the foreground. Yet the photo shows that neither the

port nor starboard stowage areas (left and right of the egress ladder) have been "unloaded"...THUS THERE CAN BE NO

ROVER AVAILABLE TO MAKE THE TRACKS.

Quote NASA all you want. Make any absurd assertions you want. The photo presents a situation WHICH CANNOT HAVE

TAKEN PLACE AS SHOWN. No rover, no tracks.

Jack

NASA is the DEFENDANT in the Moon Hoax Case. All comments by the defendant are self serving and to be disregarded.

In the case of the posted photo, there are ROVER TRACKS in the foreground. Yet the photo shows that neither the

port nor starboard stowage areas (left and right of the egress ladder) have been "unloaded"...THUS THERE CAN BE NO

Quote NASA all you want. Make any absurd assertions you want. The photo presents a situation WHICH CANNOT HAVE

Jack

Yeah, because they wouldn't know which side they put the rover on. :rolleyes:

Jack

Your comments with the photo misidentify the stowage area calling YOUR abilities into question. All comments by you are to be disregarded. The other side HAS been unloaded. You can see some debris near that area from when they unloaded it. The only one making absurd assertions is you.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack

YOU'RE UNINFORMED!

TWICE!

Come back when you can make a rational, logical, EVIDENTIAL prosecution case.

Bald assertions on their own are not evidence.

Jack

YOU'RE UNINFORMED!

TWICE!

Come back when you can make a rational, logical, EVIDENTIAL prosecution case.

Bald assertions on their own are not evidence.

The PHOTO is the EVIDENCE. Neither the left nor right stowage bay has been unloaded,

as can be plainly seen! Thus there is NO rover unloaded to leave tracks. Saying that

it has been unloaded does not make it so. Saying that NASA says it was unloaded does

not make it so.

Jack

post-667-085199500 1300578156_thumb.jpg

My guess it could be due the frustration of getting so close to the Moon but never walking on it or due to his life being anti-climatic after 1969 or it could have nothing to do with his involvement in Apollo.

I'm not so sure about that. IIRC, he was offered command of a later mission (if the rotation held, it would have been Apollo 17) but turned it down. The constant training, preparation, etc, had worn him down. I believe he felt it was taking too great a toll on his home life, and wanted to return to a more regular life and patch up whatever cracks were starting to appear in his marriage.

[

The PHOTO is the EVIDENCE. Neither the left nor right stowage bay has been unloaded,

as can be plainly seen! Thus there is NO rover unloaded to leave tracks. Saying that

it has been unloaded does not make it so. Saying that NASA says it was unloaded does

not make it so.

Jack

Like talking to a door.....

Kathleen,

I hope you are following this because it is a classic example of why Jack cannot be trusted with respect to his Apollo claims, why his claims lack any substance whatsoever.

Notice there are no image numbers. Jack doesn't like to provide image numbers, because that allows you to check his claims using better quality, high resolution images rather than the poor quality crops he spoon feeds you. If he alters them, you'll be able to see that. Once you can independently check claims, he loses his control over you.

So - has Jack been able to provide any evidence for his claims?

Has he been able to show any diagramme, any image, any manual, any text, anything at all that supports his claims that the LRV is on the left (when looking from outside the LM, standing in front of the ladder)?

NO.

Has he been able to show any diagramme, any image, any manual, any text, anything at all that has the LRV package being covered with any type of covering or thermal blanket?

NO.

Anyway, now let's see about my claims. I have previously shown multiple diagrammes and images showing the MESA in Quad IV and the LRV in Quad I, exactly the opposite to what Jack claims.

I have previously shown multiple images showing the MESA with a thermal blanket on it.

I have previously shown multiple images showing the LRV did not have any such covering.

Now let's have a closer look, and compare the two LM quads: MESA down, and LRV already deployed. The base images to use are those Jack has referred to in his previous post. Because he didn't label them, I'll give you the correct image number. Ensure that the images correspond to what you are expecting to see, in case I have made a mistake.

The left hand side of the post Jack made is a crop from AS17-140-21370. On the top-right, is another crop from the same image. The bottom-right is a crop from AS16-116-18578. That, by the way, is from an entirely different mission... something Jack "forgot" to mention.

Let's start with AS17-140-21370, and look at where I claim the LRV would have been stowed. I'm going to use the high resolution version, so we can more detail. Have a look at the bottom of the LM's descent stage - there is a white frame hanging down, as shown below.

post-2326-000386800 1300589605_thumb.jpg

(AS17-140-21370, cropped and annotated)

Let's also have a look at the same position on the other image Jack used, AS16-116-18578:

post-2326-056345100 1300590265_thumb.jpg

(AS16-116-18578, cropped and annotated)

Now, let's have a look at an earlier graphic I provided of the LRV deployment sequence.

post-2326-093415800 1300591587_thumb.jpg

From yet another graphic of the LRV deployment.

post-2326-082807000 1300591742_thumb.jpg

Yet more!

post-2326-031052700 1300592150_thumb.jpg

We have seen that bracket on the Apollo 16 and Apollo 17 images - but what about Apollo 15? My next post will answer that.