The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

12 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Andrej

Who cares who brought it up.

THE FACT IS CANCER CELLS CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE HUMAN BODY IF GIVEN ENOUGH OXYGEN, NUTRIENTS AND WASTE ELIMINATION. 

So Oswald could have transported the cancer weapon in the thermos.

Do you realize how silly that sounds?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/7/2018 at 10:20 PM, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela,

I believe JVB's basic story ... that she and Oswald worked on a bio-weapon to kill Castro.

Her story in between the bio-weapon work is not important to me.

JVB was in Clinton with Oswald. What she was doing in Clinton is crucial to the bio-weapon work.

THAT IS IMPORTANT. Whether someone gave her a glass, where she stayed after she was evicted, that she may have sent in the wrong IRS form, that she said Kancun instead of Cancun ... etc, etc, etc, is not important. 

But you don't seem to get it. You are worried more about whether I believe the small stuff, the gossip and you don't care about Oswald-JVB in Clinton.

That story may have been cooked up between Judyth and Ed Haslam.  Does it even make sense?  Running around with a deadly concoction in a thermos jug?  Really?  

35 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela and Ron

Do you have evidence that JVB and Haslem invented the story about the thermos?

Andrej told us why it doesn't make sense shouldn't you? And why is it silly? Or perhaps Ron would like to explain? Or are both of you going to fall back on Andrej's explanation?

Well yes, because Andrej did an excellent job.  He explained in detail, I can't do as well.  I passed Biology 101/102.  I work with Biology Professor's on a daily basis.  Just from osmosis the idea of transporting altered cancer cells in 1963 in a thermos is ridiculous.

I have and have read Dr. Mary's Monkey, between it and reviews of Judy's book I didn't think it was worth reading and have not.

Assassinating Castro from research done on monkey's kept in Ferrie's apartment?  Really? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, George Sawtelle said:

Ron

The osmosis problem is based on Oswald feeding crackers to the cancer cells.

The crackers are for camouflage, to make it seem that the package in the blue bag is lunch.

George - It sounds very silly. What I would suggest to you is that you look at Pamela’s personal history with Ms. Baker. Pamela took the bait and seriously ran with it until she realized what a scam it was. Just because something may be possible doesn’t make it true.

Paul

I know a little about Pamela's experience with JVB from reading her posts on the issue.

Well, you've conceded that it's possible to transport the bio-weapon as described by JVB.

The bag, thermos, banana and crackers were camouflage that was designed to fool Mexican inspectors who would inspect the bag at the border. Thus, the transport mechanism was by design and as such I wouldn't consider it silly.

The effects of temperature, osmosis and the banging of the cells against the glass container of the thermos as described by Andrej are silly.

However pH could be a concern but it depends on the rate of reaction during the digestion process. I would think that JVB would calculate the rate and decided it was too slow and that the replenish of the medium would be in time to dilute the acid in the thermos before it killed the cancer cells.

Edited by George Sawtelle

George, do a Google search for how cells are stored and transported....

This isn't an episode of GET SMART buddy...  I don't want to get into it with you over why/how the Amer Cancer Society was formed and who funded it and who benefited from it...  suffice to say it's a pretty profitable industry... Cancer.

Arguing bananas and crackers diverts the conversation from the main point...  your assumption that these people could do what the CIA/FBI says they were doing is absurd...

The best a brightest minds available to the US Govt at the time and you think Judy, Oswald and Ferrie were involved in the charge...

:up

Mammalian cells including human cancer cells are usually transported in cryovials on dry ice or in a liquid nitrogen vapor shipping vessel between different places at long distance. The hazardous nature of dry ice and liquid nitrogen, and the associated high shipping cost strongly limit their routine use. In this study, we tested the viability and properties of cells after being preserved or shipped over long distance in Matrigel mixture for different days. Our results showed that cells mixed with Matrigel at suitable ratios maintained excellent viability (>90%) for one week at room temperature and preserved the properties such as morphology, drug sensitivity and metabolism well, which was comparable to cells cryopreserved in liquid nitrogen. We also sent cells in the Matrigel mixture via FedEx service to different places at ambient temperature. Upon arrival, it was found that over 90% of the cells were viable and grew well after replating. These data collectively suggested that our Matrigel-based method was highly convenient for shipping live cells for long distances in semi-solid gel condition and at ambient temperature.

For storing and shipping cells in medium-supplemented Matrigel, the following procedures were followed:

1. Let the Matrigel liquefy overnight at 4°C.
  2. Mix the Matrigel with cell growth medium (cold on the ice) at desired ratios and keep them on the ice before use.
  3. Detach cells from the flask or plate with trypsin-EDTA before centrifugation at low speed.
  4. Remove supernatant and resuspend the cell pellet with 1.2 ml mixture of Matrigel and media.
  5. Aliquot the resuspended cells to 1.5ml Eppendorf tubes (300μL per tube), and place them at 37°C under 5% CO2 in a humidified incubator for 2 hours to allow the Matrigel to solidify.
  6. Move the tubes out of the incubator for shipping at ambient temperature.

For recovering cells:

1. Place the tubes on ice for two hours to allow the mixture to liquefy.
  2. Add 0.7ml cold cell growth medium to the tube and gently mix by pipetting.
  3. Transfer the content to a 15ml tube containing 9ml cold cell growth medium, followed by gentle and brief pipetting to mix.
  4. Transfer the content by pipette to the flask or plate, incubate at 37°C under 5% CO2 in a humidified incubator for 24 hours before changing to fresh growth medium.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela and Ron

Do you have evidence that JVB and Haslem invented the story about the thermos?

Andrej told us why it doesn't make sense shouldn't you? And why is it silly? Or perhaps Ron would like to explain? Or are both of you going to fall back on Andrej's explanation?

I have my suspicions.  They are both from Bradenton FL and could have met long before they say they did.  Judyth claims she told her sister Debbee about the affair with Lee not long after the assassination, but she never told her about any 'bioweapon', so I think that was made up later.  

It is my opinion that putting a bioweapon in a thermos is a ridiculous idea.  

P Brown.

Did Judyth's sister Debbie confirm that Judyth did indeed tell her about having an affair with Oswald not long after the assassination?

And if Debbie did confirm this story...do you believe Debbie to be honest and believable?

You knew Debbie personally did you not?

On 2/9/2018 at 8:33 PM, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela

Why does it sound silly? Explain

Let me see if I can make an analogy -- it would be similar to transporting a secret weapon in a plastic tupperware container and considering it safe...

On 2/17/2018 at 10:48 PM, Joe Bauer said:

P Brown.

Did Judyth's sister Debbie confirm that Judyth did indeed tell her about having an affair with Oswald not long after the assassination?

And if Debbie did confirm this story...do you believe Debbie to be honest and believable?

You knew Debbie personally did you not?

Yes she did.  I don't know Debbee but would not put her into the same category of schemer that I would Judyth.  It is my thinking that Judyth created her 'love story' the moment she saw Lee's face on tv after his arrest, so telling Debbee could have been part of Judyth's plan to make her look credible.  Leaving out the bioweapon, however, I think was a big mistake.

Edited by Pamela Brown