The Education Forum

Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to US media reports citing officials.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say. President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly.

Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list.

He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001.

The al-Qaeda leader was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in an operation based on actionable US intelligence, CNN reported.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to US media reports citing officials.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say. President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly.

He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001.

The al-Qaeda leader was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in an operation based on actionable US intelligence, CNN reported.

Clearly a manufactured event to take the spotlight off of Obama COLB.

Jack

Get Bin Laden was authorised last week it would seem -

Mr Obama said he had been briefed last August on a possible lead to Osama Bin Laden's whereabouts.

It led to intelligence that the al-Qaeda leader was hiding in a compound deep within Pakistan.

The president authorised an operation to "get Bin Laden" last week, he said, and on Sunday a small team of US forces undertook the operation.

After a "firefight" Bin Laden was killed and his body taken by US forces, the president said.

"But isn't Osama Bin Laden already DEAD?

A few years ago, shortly before she was assassinated, Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan was being interviewed by the BBC and she spoke casually of the murder of Bin Laden by his own people. The reporter was surprised. But Bhutto and other non-westerns apparently have access to the REAL news instead of the bullsht the US media spoon feeds us."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081127003540AAONnjQ

by Russell Clark

http://www.Catnews.org

Dateline: Jan. 2008

"I was surfing the net the other day and came across a link leading me to a You Tube clip of an interview with Pakistan's former prime minister and opposition leader Benazir Bhutto.

Heading up the populist Pakistan People's Party, Bhutto was a leading contender in the country's general election, before she was gunned down a few weeks ago.

In this You Tube clip from a November 3 Al Jazeera interview with British television presenter Sir David Frost, Bhutto discusses who she thought was responsible for the prior assassination attempt on her life.

The shocking part is when I heard Bhutto make reference to the people who assassinated Osama Bin Laden.

Stop the tape! What did I just hear? I backed up the tape and at the 6 minuet and 15 second mark she does in fact say that Osama Bin Laden has been assassinated. I had to play it a few times to let it sink in.

She says it with a straight face and Frost doesn't call her on it. What the h**l is going on?

My guess is that Bin Laden is indeed dead and this administration is keeping it a secret. Why would they do that?

Maybe because someone killed Bin Laden and the Government doesn't have enough proof and releasing the information would be more trouble then its worth... Who knows. I do suppose that it would be an easy affair to hide Bin Ladens death from the public.

Please check out this video for yourself. Once again the government is hoodwinking us LOL."

http://searchwarp.com/swa289934.htm

Bhutto's Video

Funny how it took President Obama only one week to allegedly find and kill bin Laden, while Bush and Co. couldn't accomplish his assassination in eight very long years during their regime.

So when is someone going to claim that it wasn't him and the photos are faked?

Edited to add:

Ooops! I didn't notice that Duane seems to be already hinting at it. Predictable as ever!

Edited by Evan Burton
Insert comment

lol. Already buried him at sea, according to Muslim tradition of burying a person within 24 hours....some reports are claiming. Also, to not provide his supporters with a known location as a focal point.

Location of his "mansion" is less than 1,000 yards from the Pakistani equivalent of Sandhurst Military Academy. (Think "West Point", but better :ice ) Not near the Afghani border where most of the cruise missile/drone attacks against Taliban/Al-Qaeda forces have been for months.

I can smell the great unwashed CTers coming now, to make a meal of all this....

EDIT : Not to mention (which I now will) Pakistani authorities stalling and hindering the search for him for years!

Edited by Steve Knight

A few years ago, shortly before she was assassinated, Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan was being interviewed by the BBC and she spoke casually of the murder of Bin Laden by his own people. The reporter was surprised. But Bhutto and other non-westerns apparently have access to the REAL news instead of the bullsht the US media spoon feeds us."

by Russell Clark

"I was surfing the net the other day and came across a link leading me to a You Tube clip of an interview with Pakistan's former prime minister and opposition leader Benazir Bhutto.

Heading up the populist Pakistan People's Party, Bhutto was a leading contender in the country's general election, before she was gunned down a few weeks ago.

In this You Tube clip from a November 3 Al Jazeera interview with British television presenter Sir David Frost, Bhutto discusses who she thought was responsible for the prior assassination attempt on her life.

The shocking part is when I heard Bhutto make reference to the people who assassinated Osama Bin Laden.

Stop the tape! What did I just hear? I backed up the tape and at the 6 minuet and 15 second mark she does in fact say that Osama Bin Laden has been assassinated. I had to play it a few times to let it sink in.

She says it with a straight face and Frost doesn't call her on it. What the h**l is going on?

My guess is that Bin Laden is indeed dead and this administration is keeping it a secret. Why would they do that?

Maybe because someone killed Bin Laden and the Government doesn't have enough proof and releasing the information would be more trouble then its worth... Who knows. I do suppose that it would be an easy affair to hide Bin Ladens death from the public.

Please check out this video for yourself. Once again the government is hoodwinking us LOL."

Bhutto's Video

She obviously misspoke and meant David Pearl

Funny how it took President Obama only one week to allegedly find and kill bin Laden, while Bush and Co. couldn't accomplish his assassination in eight very long years during their regime.

?????? Obama has been POTUS for 65 weeks not 1

Jack

Except for Birthers that had long passed from the news cycle, only die-hard Birthers think the certificate he presented is fake.

Jack

Clearly White doesn't have a clue but pronounces the event as manufactured, without even a particle of proof. With what auger does this knowledge arrive?

Such Hubris merely clutters the traffic of relevant information.

by Russell Clark

Bhutto's Video

Gee Duane, when Jack's a dotard, will you sop the spit off his chin? As usual with the ludicrously weak - fishwrap proof.

What's your theory as to Bin Laden's fate? Do you believe anything anyone says that undermines the US position vice Al Quaeda?

Gee Duane, when Jack's a dotard, will you sop the spit off his chin? As usual with the ludicrously weak - fishwrap proof.

Gee Peter, why all the nasty hostility? .. My opinions about the alleged assassination of Bin Laden has nothing to do with Jack.. We just happen to smell the same dead rats when it comes to certain subjects.. So as usual, your gullible world view won't allow you to think outside of the little propaganda box that's been provided for you by the highly deceptive US government.

This web site has a different opinion on when Osama Bin Laden really died.. But whether he was assassinated a few years ago, as claimed by the now assassinated Benazir Bhutto, or if he died of natural causes, one thing is for sure, he has not been heard from in a very long time.. Which most likely means that the man assassinated in Pakistan on May 1,2011 was not Bin Laden.. Plus, how convienent that "Bin Laden's" body has already been dumped at sea in the middle of the night.. Let the cover up begin!

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

More here.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Gee Peter, why all the nasty hostility? .. My opinions about the alleged assassination of Bin Laden has nothing to do with Jack.. We just happen to smell the same dead rats when it comes to certain subjects.. So as usual, your gullible world view won't allow you to think outside of the little propaganda box that's been provided for you by the highly deceptive US government.

This web site has a different opinion on when Osama Bin Laden really died.. But whether he was assassinated a few years ago, as claimed by the now assassinated Benazir Bhutto, or if he died of natural causes, one thing is for sure, he has not been heard from in a very long time.. Which most likely means that the man assassinated in Pakistan on May 1,2011 was not Bin Laden.. Plus, how convienent that "Bin Laden's" body has already been dumped at sea in the middle of the night.. Let the cover up begin!

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

More here.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Nasty Hostility Duane? My guillable worldview keeps me restrained in a little propoganda box?

I think not.

I think you may have been reading a little too much Tom Swift or Harry Potter. That you are postulating Bin Laden's death as a coverup for some kind of Government attack on domestic territory is so over the top, well, you may want to check your meds and make sure you haven't missed any. A bit of creative conspiracy theory? Just because Bin Laden didn't host a talk show didn't mean he was dead. In that case, Pee Wee Herman would have been dead fifteen years ago (as I'm sure you well know).

As to you and Jack's dead rat, Jack (or you) probably ran it over. Check for tread marks.

That you are postulating Bin Laden's death as a coverup for some kind of Government attack on domestic territory is so over the top, well, you may want to check your meds and make sure you haven't missed any.

It appears that many people disagree with you.. Or should I say, agree with me? :) .. Stay in your little box , Peter.. It's much safer there.

'Conspiracy Theory Alert: Osama Bin Laden Was Dead LONG BEFORE This Weekend'

"Just when you thought it would be impossible for ANY piece of news to get MORE attention and media-coverage than the Royal Wedding, late last night most of us heard the news that Osama Bin Laden was KILLED in a mansion in Pakistan by a US-led team of operatives [you can't make it rain on Pakistani-h0es in a cave] – but as the world ponders how Al-Qaeda will respond to his murder, the question we really should be asking is: Did Osama Bin Laden actually die this weekend or LONG before?

Now let me make it very clear: I am simply examining the very realistic possibility that Osama has been dead for a minute, NOT making it an absolute 100% assertion. The reality is, people who believe 100% that he died last night or 10 years ago, but have never met Osama or actually SEEN him die, are STUPID as hell because all we can do is toss around theories which MAY or MAY NOT be the truth. But let this be known, the idea that Osama has been LONG DEAD is not as far-fetched as you may think.

The leading theory is that Osama died in the Tora Bora Mountains of Afghanistan on December 14th, 2001 and was buried in an unmarked grave within 24 hours [as per THIS BLOG]. Author David Ray Griffin wrote a very informative book called Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive? in which he investigated the theory that Osama has been dead since 2001, and here are some of his main points [which are VERY hard to refute]:

1. BIN LADEN ACTIVELY COMMUNICATED TO HIS FOLLOWERS

…up until mid-December 13, 2001, the CIA had regularly been intercepting messages between bin Laden and his people. At that time, however, the messages suddenly stopped, and the CIA has never again intercepted a message.

It’s really strange that he would continually communicate with his followers intricate plans and heinous ideologies and then magically disappear like Judy Winslow. Maybe the CIA hasn’t been able to tap into any subsequent communication channels – or maybe there just was NONE to tap into.

2. BIN LADEN WAS DYING OF KIDNEY DISEASE

He had been treated for it in the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, at which time he reportedly ordered two dialysis machines to take home. And in January of 2001, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said – based on a video of bin Laden that had been made in either late November or early December of 2001 – that he appeared to be in the last stages of kidney failure.

I don’t think the last stages of Kidney Failure has a 10 year timespan. Is Osama the Magic Johnson of terrorists now?

3. YES, HE’S MADE A LOT OF TAPES – BUT THEY ARE JUST IMPOSTERS

It is sometimes possible, however, to prove a tape to be a fake. For example: If the person hired to play bin Laden writes with his right hand; if he is much heavier and darker than bin Laden was in a tape made about the same time; if he has fatter hands and shorter fingers; if his nose has a different shape. And if, in discussing the Twin Towers, he says that the fire melted the steel, whereas the real bin Laden would have known that a building fire cannot melt steel. I am speaking here of the video that was allegedly found by US troops in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, in November 2001, which is widely known as the “bin Laden confession video.”

The most obviously faked video is one that, appearing in 2007, was identical to the October Surprise video of 2004, except that the bin Laden figure now had a completely black beard, leading me to call it the video from “Blackbeard the Terrorist.” Although pundits tried, with straight faces, to explain why bin Laden might have dyed his beard..

Now many of you may be thinking “who the hell cares when he died, he’s dead now!” but there IS a very good reason to be concerned about this if it was all just an elaborate hoax. The answer to your question may be in Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 in how important going to war was for the Bush administration and how the war may have NEVER been supported by the public if we knew Osama was already dead. What about the Patriot act and all the suspensions of freedoms that occurred because of the impending threat of Terrorism?

So before you go hit the dougie at some pro-America/Anti-Al-Quada rally, maybe we should start asking some tough questions of the powers that be, like: can we see a real autopsy of Bin laden’s recently deceased body?"

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/2011/05/conspiracy-theory-alert-osama-bin-laden-was-dead-long-before-this-weekend/[

US officials say they used facial recognition software and even DNA testing to confirm with 99.9 per cent confidence that Osama bin Laden had in fact been killed, but nothing short of photos of the body will satisfy the internet's army of conspiracy theorists.

The same bloggers who have questioned US President Barack Obama about his birthplace and even his university marks are now drumming up internet conspiracies claiming that, rather than being buried in the Arabian Sea as claimed, bin Laden is either alive or has been dead for years.

Michael Barkun, professor emeritus of political science at Syracuse University and an expert on conspiracy theories, told the Chicago Tribune that, even if there were images of the corpse, there would still be conspiracy theories.

"Those people who don't accept it and have generated alternative explanations now have a way of communicating those alternative explanations more broadly than would have been the case 25 or 30 years ago because they have the internet," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/osama-conspiracy-theorists-find-a-home-on-the-web-20110503-1e61d.html#ixzz1LGbIbTT2