The Education Forum

Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

It shows sloppy speaking, exactly what Bush was known for. Even if he meant it the way you think, it only proves he lied

Of course Bush lied .. as did Dick Cheney, Donald Rumseld and every other creep who was involved in making sure that 911 was carried out as planned.. Your excuse of him "sloppy speaking" is as absurd as the rest of the silly excuses you post here.

You have yet to prove they were involved in anything. Just saying it doesn't make it so. Was he or was he not known for his many verbal misspeaks?

So you're backing off about the upside-down book now? Take note everyone. This is as close as you'll see Duane ever admit he was wrong. Of course, it is more than Jack ever does.

No, I'm not backing off of anything .. I just said that if the book was upside down, it's irrelevant, as it only helps to prove how distracted he was.. What IS even more relevant is that Bush got caught telling a whopper of a lie about seeing the first plane hitting the first building on an imaginalry TV set at the elementary school.

Usually people have no reason to lie unless they have something to hide.. Or in that idiot's case, something to try to help cover up.

In your opinion.

If you're not backing off then post the PROOF that the book was upside down. It has been shown that it wasn't but YOU said you're not backing off. Put up or shut up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Matthew, you sure are quick on the draw for someone who claims not to post on this forum that much anymore, or for someone who has just a passing interest in conspiracies.. :rolleyes:

Since you obviously have much more time to devote to this subject than I do, why don't you post the PROOF that My Pet Goat was not upside down?

Then PROVE that Bush is not a xxxx.. :)

Good luck.

Wow Matthew, you sure are quick on the draw for someone who claims not to post on this forum that much anymore, or for someone who has just a passing interest in conspiracies.. :rolleyes:

So sue me for being home for lunch and having email. :rolleyes: Should I seriously delay posting just because you're suspicious? :lol:

It IS still true that I don't post on this forum that much. I post on others far more. Don't believe so? Then PROVE IT. I do just have a passing interest in THIS conspiracy. I don't believe I EVER said "conspiracies" in general. Notice I don't post on the vast majority of threads on this topic? Or when I do that it is on a small aspect of the topic? Again, don't believe so? Then PROVE IT. At this point I'm mainly replying to you because you're entertaining. :P

Since you obviously have much more time to devote to this subject than I do, why don't you post the PROOF that My Pet Goat was not upside down?

Are you visually impaired? The video of him at the school was posted and it shows the book correct. Len Colby also mentioned it. I also posted that the only picture that seems to exist showing him reading a book upside-down was of a different book, a different day and faked which strongly implies that he wasn't reading this book upside-down or else it would be easier to find it and not the other one. Remember? What you FALSELY accused me of posting disinformation?

Of course it is not my job to prove a negative or disprove YOUR contention. The burden of proof here lies on YOU. YOU said he was reading a book upside-down. YOU still have yet to show any proof. Still waiting.

Then PROVE that Bush is not a xxxx.. :)

Good luck.

I never said he wasn't. And again you can't prove a negative.

Of course you avoided this question. "Was he or was he not known for his many verbal misspeaks?"

Edited by Matthew Lewis