The Education Forum

Mary Moorman, age 78, to speak on JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

(The following added by Tom Scully for enhanced readability.):

Yesterday while reviewing some transcribed old notes taken many years ago

at the National Archives, David Lifton came across a long forgotten

information of the mother lode variety.

He was transcribing by hand, listening with earphones to audio tapes made

on the afternoon of 11-22-63, from KRLD Radio tape reels.

The reel was an interview by Jay Hogan of Mary Moorman and Jean Hill at

3:30 pm...on KRLD RADIO excerpts, Tape 5B and 6A at NARA.

I am excerpting from the lengthy transcript several relevant parts of the

interviews. Decide for yourself the importance of this first day evidence:

HOGAN:

Q: Hello, Mrs. Moorman?

A: Yes.

Q You took the picture just after the shooting, or just before?

A: Evidently, just immediately, as the. . . Cause he was, he was looking, you know,

whenever I got the camera focused and then I snapped it in my picture, he slumped over.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: About how close were you?

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

A: 10 or fifteen foot, I, no more . . . Because I fall behind my camera.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: Were you up on that grassy bank there?

A: We stepped out in the street. We were right at the car.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: How many shots did you hear? You say "shots rang out".

A: Oh, oh, I don't know. I think three or four is what I, I uh, that I heard.

Q: Uh huh.

A: (continuing) that I'm sure of. Now, I don't know, there might have been more.

It just took seconds for me to realize what was happening.

Q: Yeah, uh, what as your first thought?

A: That those ARE shots. I mean, he had been HIT.

And that they're liable to hit me, cause I'm right at the car,

so I decided the place for me is to get on the ground (laughs)

Q: So huh, how did the president respond to this shot. I mean, did he just

slump suddenly?

A: He grabbed his chest, and of course, Mrs. Kennedy jumped up immediately,

and fell over him; and she said: "My God, he's been shot."

Q: Did you notice any other reactions...

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

A: Uh, they hesitated just for a moment [referring, I believe, to the car itself,

rather than to the behavior of any particular individual--dsl] cause I think they

were like I was, you know--'Was that a shot," or was itj ust a backfire, or

just what? And then, course, he clutched himself and they immediately sped up,

real fast, you know, like--to get OUT of there. And, uh, the police, there were

several motorcycles around him; and, uh, they stopped, and uh--one or two must

of went with him, And one ran up the hill, and a friend that was with me ran up

the hill across the street from where the shots came from.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: It (shots) seemed fairly close by?

A: Yes, uh huh.

Q And form what direction did they seem to be?

A: Oh, Lord? North. Just back there (at--laughs)

Q: Just just right at you?

A: Yes, sir.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

A: The sound popped, well it just sounded like, well, you know, there might

have been a firecracker right there in that car.

Q: And in your picture, uh, you uh took this picture just BEFORE the shot?

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

A: Evidently, at the minute (means "instant") that he, that it hit him because,

uh, we was we was looking, at me, or I mean, he was looking, you know, at the

people when my picture came out. They just slumped over, so I must have got it.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

A: Yes, uh huh. You could see he's clutched, he's bent over, and she's... and she

hadn't even gotten up in my picture, and she DID get up, STOOD UP, in the car.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: Uh huh. And you and your friend Miss Hill, uh, were together there

at the scene. Was anybody else with you?

A No, uh uh.

Q: OK, well we sure thank you.

FROM HERE ON OUT, the interview continues with Jean Hill

Q: (continuing)

And also, here, we do have Miss Hill. Miss Hill, you were an

eyewitness, also?

A: Yes, I was . I suppose we were the people closest to the

President's car at the time.

Q: Uh, that as about 10 or fifteen feet, you'd say?

A: Not anymore than that at all.

Q: Uh huh. You were both looking right at the presidential car, then?

A: Yes, we were looking right at the President. We were looking at his face.

As Mary took the picture, I was looking at him. And he grabbed his hands across

his ch-when two shots rang out. He grabbed his hands across his chest. I have

never seen anyone killed, or in pain before like that but there was this odd

look came across his face, and he pitched forward onto Jackie's lap.

DSL NOTE: I believe this must mean: "to the side onto Jackie's lap" --because Jackie was

to the left of JFK, not in front of JFK. In my interview of the Newman's, circa 1971, in

person, and on tape, they talk of JFK falling to the side, or being thrust towards Jackie.

A: And uh, she immediately, we were close enough to even hear her, and

everything, and she fell across him and says "My God, he's been shot."

Q: ..... Did you notice particularly any of the other people around? At the time (she cuts in)

A: There was NO one around us on our side of the street. We had planned it that way;

we wanted to be down there by ourselves; that’s the reason we had gotten almost

to the underpass, so we’d be completely in the clear.

Q: Any other reactions form the other people in the motorcae, that you recall?

A: The motorcade was stunned after the first two shots, and it came to a momentary halt,

and about that time 4 more uh, 3 to 4 more shots again rang out, and I guess it just didn't

register with me. Mary was uh had gotten down on the ground and was pulling at my leg,

saying "Get , get down, they're shooting, get down, they're shooting; and I didn't even

realize it. And I just kept sitting there looking. And uh uh just about that time, well,

of course, some of the motorcycles pulled away. And some of them pulled over to the side

and started running up the bank; there's a hill on the other side (she is interrupted)

Q: Yes, Maam.

A: And the shots came from there. After they were momentarily stopped--after the

first two shots--THEN they sped away REAL quickly.

(DELETED FOR BREVITY)

Q: Well, thank you Miss Hill, and also Miss Moorman, for speaking with us about this.

A. Thankyou.

ANNOUNCER: That's two eyewitnesses to the murdered president, who saw on his face the

anguish of his very last hour alive. Before we go back to CBS, here again are some

announcements of special local importance.

TO SUMMARIZE:

MOORMAN

1. HOW CLOSE TO CAR: 10 or fifteen foot, I, no more

2. WHERE WERE YOU: We stepped out in the street

3. HOW MANY SHOTS: three or four ... there might have been more.

4. WHAT DID MRS. KENNEDY DO: Mrs. Kennedy jumped up immediately, and fell over him;

and she said: "My God, he's been shot."

5. WHAT DID THE LIMO DO: they hesitated just for a moment...and they immediately sped up

6. WHAT DID THE MOTORCYCLES DO: they stopped

7. WHERE DID THE SHOTS COME FROM: Oh, Lord? North.

8. WHAT DID YOUR PHOTO SHOW MRS. K DOING: he's bent over, and she's... and she

hadn't even gotten up in my picture, and she DID get up, STOOD UP, in the car.

HILL:

1. HOW CLOSE TO CAR: about 10 or fifteen feet...not anymore than that at all.

2. WHAT DID THE PRESIDENT DO: he pitched forward onto Jackie's lap.

3. WHAT DID MRS. K DO: she fell across him and says "My God, he's been shot."

4. WERE THERE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU: There was NO one around us on our side of the street

5. WHAT DID THE LIMO DO:The motorcade was stunned after the first two shots, and it came

to a momentary halt. After they were momentarily stopped--after the first two shots--THEN

they sped away REAL quickly.

6. WHERE DID THE SHOTS COME FROM: there's a hill on the other side...and the shots came

from there.

THIS IS FIRST DAY TESTIMONY FROM THE TWO CLOSEST WITNESSES.

Jack

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She [Mary Moorman] seems to have had great difficulty through the years about where she stood; she has changed her mind too often to be taken seriously any longer....imo.

We don't need Mary's recollection to verify (beyond all doubt) where she was standing when she took her famous Polaroid picture. The Zapruder Film answers that question for all time -- she was not standing out in the street; she was standing on the grass (as was companion Jean Hill).

Moreover, as the Altgens Z255 picture confirms, it would have been virtually impossible for Moorman or Hill to have been physically IN THE STREET at the approximate time of the head shot, because they probably would have been run over by the outboard motorcyclist on the south side of the limousine. There's no way that either woman would have even WANTED to step into the street at that moment (unless they had a curious desire to be struck by a motorcycle at that moment in time).

z299.jpg

MARY MOORMAN'S 5/24/2011 INTERVIEW (IN MP3 FORMAT):

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2011/05/mary-moorman-interview.html

Edited by David Von Pein

Well then David, why did she [Mary Moorman] say [that she was in the street when JFK was shot in the head]???

Beats me. That's a mystery indeed.

Anyway, in her 5/24/11 interview with Gary Stover, she did say that she stepped into the street TWICE prior to the President's car arriving in Dealey Plaza. She took pictures of two different motorcycle police officers prior to JFK's car getting into the Plaza....and she said that she was IN the street when she took both of those pictures.

Mary also made a specific point in her May 24 interview to say that the second motorcycle policeman she snapped a photo of was in the CENTER LANE of Elm Street, thereby allowing her to step into the street without risking getting run over. Obviously, such was not the case when she took her famous picture of President Kennedy at the time of the fatal head shot. There were motorcycles taking up the left (south) lane. No way she'd be in the street at that point.

Mary Moorman has given very few interviews since '63. She gave at least two on 11/22/63 and was part of the CBS-TV program "November 22nd And The Warren Report" in 1964 -- see my webpage on Moorman and Jean Hill HERE to see or hear all of those interviews.

In the KRLD-Radio interview linked above, Moorman does, indeed, say she had "stepped out in the street, we were right at the car" at the time of the fatal shot.

Why she would use those exact words "in the street" is a mystery, because it couldn't be more obvious from the Zapruder Film that she was not "in the street" at all. She was very CLOSE to the street, yes. But she certainly wasn't "in the street". Perhaps she meant to say she was "at the curb of the street", instead of using the word "in".

~shrug~

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Tom Scully

Bernice,

I dug up Jack's original post and I posted a quote of it in the bottom of your post. I thought it was easier to read because it does not contain the "=20" in every sentence.

If you agree, just edit out the text you posted originally, if you disagree, edit out my comment in parentheses and the quote box below it.

Well then David, why did she [Mary Moorman] say [that she was in the street when JFK was shot in the head]???

Beats me. That's a mystery indeed.

Anyway, in her 5/24/11 interview with Gary Stover, she did say that she stepped into the street TWICE prior to the President's car arriving in Dealey Plaza. She took pictures of two different motorcycle police officers prior to JFK's car getting into the Plaza....and she said that she was IN the street when she took both of those pictures.

Mary also made a specific point in her May 24 interview to say that the second motorcycle policeman she snapped a photo of was in the CENTER LANE of Elm Street, thereby allowing her to step into the street without risking getting run over. Obviously, such was not the case when she took her famous picture of President Kennedy at the time of the fatal head shot. There were motorcycles taking up the left (south) lane. No way she'd be in the street at that point.

Mary Moorman has given very few interviews since '63. She gave at least two on 11/22/63 and was part of the CBS-TV program "November 22nd And The Warren Report" in 1964 -- see my webpage on Moorman and Jean Hill HERE to see or hear all of those interviews.

In the KRLD-Radio interview linked above, Moorman does, indeed, say she had "stepped out in the street, we were right at the car" at the time of the fatal shot.

Why she would use those exact words "in the street" is a mystery, because it couldn't be more obvious from the Zapruder Film that she was not "in the street" at all. She was very CLOSE to the street, yes. But she certainly wasn't "in the street". Perhaps she meant to say she was "at the curb of the street", instead of using the word "in".

~shrug~

Gosh, I wouldn't stand in the street in front of an oncoming motorcade, especially a Presidential motorcade!

Did one of those two fellas, shown sitting on the curb after the motorcade had passed, stand in the street as the limo drove by, or was he on the curb or sidewalk? One of them waved but was he in the street?

I would edge back to, at least the curb, and more likely the sidewalk or grass beyond!

Shouldn't we allow Mary a slip of the tongue, especially since she HAD been in the street a few moments earlier?

Peter Fokes

Have a great day!

The following is presented for whatever it may be worth.

The Brass Armadillo, where Mary Ann Moorman’s interview took place on May 24, is only about half an hour from where I live, so I went down there for the webcast.

By now the interview has been posted to the iantique website, so I won’t belabor any of that. But I did get to talk with Mrs. Moorman for a few minutes afterward.

First, though, I should point out I’ve never been interested in where she was standing when she took her famous photo, so my questions about that were probably not too incisive.

During the webcast, Moorman told Gary Stover that she stepped into the street twice, to take pictures of two motorcycle cops in the motorcade, both of whom she knew. Stover then asked if she stepped into the street for her famous photo. My scribbled notes have her replying, “I’m pretty sure I stepped back just on the very edge of the curb to get on the grass.”

I thought that was a little ambiguous. She stepped back before or after taking the picture? Stepped back after taking one of the cop photos? So after the webcast, I asked her about this explicitly. She answered that she took the picture from the curb, adding that between the presidential limo and the motorcycle cops there wasn’t a lot of room in the street. It wasn’t safe.

One of the themes of the May 24 interview, it seemed to me, was discrediting Jean Hill. I know many find her a problematic witness. I don’t have a strong opinion about her. Haven’t read The Last Dissenting Witness.

I was especially interested in comparing the Hill and Moorman accounts of being taken to that press room by Jim Featherstone. In particular, I wanted to ask her about Jean Hill’s statement, which I’d just re-read in the WC volumes.

I’d scrawled an abridged version into my notes, which I read to Mrs. Moorman. Jean Hill is telling the WC about her encounter with a man she took to be a Secret Service agent. “They keep saying three shots,” she testified telling this man. “I said, I know I heard more…he said, ‘Mrs. Hill, we heard more shots too, but we have three wounds and we have three bullets, three shots is all that we are willing to say right now.’” [WC vol. 6, pp. 220-21.]

Moorman told me she had no recollection of this exchange. But she acknowledged the scene was very chaotic. She could have missed it.

my comments: dgh: highlighted in BOLD each comment ending with ****

The Brass Armadillo, where Mary Ann Moorman’s interview took place on May 24, is only about half an hour from where I live, so I went down there for the webcast.

dgh: thank you for taking the time John to attend and more importantly, do a little followup. A few questions if you please. Why this webcast in the first place? Any comment regarding that? Is the Moorman 5 photo for sale? Perhaps to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the assassination (why its not called 50 years since that tragic event, I'll never know)?

And, to the best of my knowledge, the 6th Floor Museum is the caretaker of the Moorman Photo today, correct?

David Lifton has a few words concerning this same subject matter in A Pig's Blanket (Great Zapruder Film HOAX, edited by Dr. Jim Fetzer) concerning one on-location video session with Mary Moorman (for a History Channel presentation a few years back with Coach Gary Mack present in Dealey Plaza, during that interview****

By now the interview has been posted to the iantique website, so I won’t belabor any of that. But I did get to talk with Mrs. Moorman for a few minutes afterward.

First, though, I should point out I’ve never been interested in where she was standing when she took her famous photo, so my questions about that were probably not too incisive.

dgh: based on what I see below, you did a damn good job with your "probably not too incisive." ***

During the webcast, Moorman told Gary Stover that she stepped into the street twice, to take pictures of two motorcycle cops in the motorcade, both of whom she knew. Stover then asked if she stepped into the street for her famous photo. My scribbled notes have her replying, “I’m pretty sure I stepped back just on the very edge of the curb to get on the grass.”

dgh: "I'm pretty sure I stepped back...?" Conflicting (over time) eye witness comments, a TV documentary program producers worst nightmare, or, the Moorman5 street/grass debate: a canard used to cover something else up, perhaps problems with the Zapruder Film? ****

I thought that was a little ambiguous. She stepped back before or after taking the picture? Stepped back after taking one of the cop photos? So after the webcast, I asked her about this explicitly. She answered that she took the picture from the curb, adding that between the presidential limo and the motorcycle cops there wasn’t a lot of room in the street. It wasn’t safe.

dgh: safe? "IF"there was a shot from the Grassy Knoll, Mary Moorman was in a field of fire, she could of been shot and killed herself... I suspect, her "It wasn't safe" comment, had nothing to do the limo coming down Elm Street.****

One of the themes of the May 24 interview, it seemed to me, was discrediting Jean Hill. I know many find her a problematic witness. I don’t have a strong opinion about her. Haven’t read The Last Dissenting Witness.

dgh:I suspect the unspoken theme of the May 24th interview is: the Moorman5 will be for sale or up for bid, in the very near future! And this was pure hucksterism... ****

I was especially interested in comparing the Hill and Moorman accounts of being taken to that press room by Jim Featherstone. In particular, I wanted to ask her about Jean Hill’s statement, which I’d just re-read in the WC volumes.

I’d scrawled an abridged version into my notes, which I read to Mrs. Moorman. Jean Hill is telling the WC about her encounter with a man she took to be a Secret Service agent. “They keep saying three shots,” she testified telling this man. “I said, I know I heard more…he said, ‘Mrs. Hill, we heard more shots too, but we have three wounds and we have three bullets, three shots is all that we are willing to say right now.’” [WC vol. 6, pp. 220-21.]

Moorman told me she had no recollection of this exchange. But she acknowledged the scene was very chaotic. She could have missed it.

dgh: of course she didn't have recollection of the exchange. Probably not in that days script! BTW, was a representative of 6th Floor Museum present for the 24th festivities? Was any background established during this so-called "interview" as to Ms. Moorman's current living situation, physical, medical etc?

I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE AS TO WHY MS. MOORMAN WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF A CAMERA on the 24th, PERIOD. Did she say why she consented to the interview that day (May 24th 2011)? SHAMEFUL!

Thanks again for your attendance, John. My questions if you will... -- David Healy ****

Edited by David G. Healy

In the Bronson slide (above), I've been wondering recently who the two women in black dresses are who are located to the left (east) of the Newman family? Anybody know?

why not start a new thread? Moorman, age 78 is the topic here....

Just an observation from Bernice's post 01:18

Jean Hill

"Q: Uh huh. You were both looking right at the presidential car, then?

A: Yes, we were looking right at the President. We were looking at his face."

Not according to Zapruder. Hill was looking to her right (presumably at one of the motorcycle cops).

David,

I started setting my replies in a distinctive font, but I think that could get messy very quickly. So I've deleted previous remarks and am starting fresh.

I agree that there is more here than meets the eye, but I don't really know the details.

I first heard about this event the same way everyone else probably did -- an item on the PRNewswire dated May 5. As soon as I realized it was near my home, I made a few phone calls and was soon talking to Gary Stover, the show's host. The whole thing seems rather incongruous, I said: does Mary Ann Moorman now live in the Denver area? No, he said, she's still in Texas (Dallas I think). As I understand it, an antiques dealer associated with the Brass Armadillo met her over the holidays, the most recent ones I gather. How he happened to meet her, I don't know. (I can't think of his name offhand, but if you have seen the other iantique.com JFK shows that have run through the month of May, he's the camera expert in the very first one.) So that's the apparent connection. One thing, I guess, led to another. They paid for Mrs. Moorman and her husband to come up here, but frankly I'm not sure who "they" is.

But yes, she wants to sell the original print. Without checking my resources -- a risky thing to do -- I think Ray Marcus wrote in his #5 Man monograph that Josiah Thompson saw the original around 1967 and noted there had already been some degradation. During the interview, Mrs. Moorman said that Jean Hill had the fixative "gel" in her pocket. She took off across Elm Street almost right away and so the fixative was not immediately applied. I think she said they finally applied it once they got to the press room in the Criminal Courts Building. Elapsed time? Maybe 15-20 minutes, but that's my guess. She didn't say that.

Mrs. Moorman also says during the interview that the Sixth Floor had the original photo in a vault for about 15 years, but that she has since retrieved it and has it stored in another vault elsewhere.

As for why she's selling it now, and whether it is to coincide with the 50th anniversary...I don't know. I heard her use the phrase, "They say the fiftieth anniversary is coming" several times (as if there were some doubt about it), but there was no apparent linkage.

As I noted previously, Mary Moorman's location in Dealey Plaza has never been an interest of mine. With that caveat, and not knowing whether her statements the other night contradict anything she might have previously said...her remark about the street not being a safe place to be certainly seems reasonable. Wherever she was at the moment she took the picture, she would not have known she was in the line of fire. (And I don't think there's any "if" about a grassy knoll shooter.)

She said, and Jean HIll said, and I think photos bear out, that after taking the picture, she fell down. She addresses this in the video. She said a cop came up to her and said something like, "I thought you were the young lady who had been hit."

As far as I know, there were no "representatives" from the Sixth Floor Museum on hand. As for Mrs. Moorman's "current living situation, physical, medical, etc"...she still lives in Texas, as noted. Her husband was with her and I met him, too. Mrs. Moorman seemed like an average 78 year old woman: no obvious health issues, but no spring chicken, if you will. During our post-interview chat, when I was one of several people hovering about trying to get a word or three in edgewise, I mentioned Richard Trask's book -- and dang, I'm sorry, I can't remember the context now. But she unhesitatingly recalled his name, adding something like "He sent me a copy of his book." Earlier she had said that she does not read ANY assassination books, and reiterated that now -- pointedly including Trask's.

I think it's worthwhile that Mary Moorman has gone on the record again, since there have been so few instances of her doing so. (She says in the video that she didn't testify to the WC because she twisted her ankle. She called her WC contact and cancelled a scheduled deposition, and then never heard from them again. Implicit in this, though she didn't say it, is that she would have been a willing witness.)

I think the most important things to come out of this May 24 interview include her statements that she heard three shots -- and that the first one she heard was when she took her picture. Officially, of course, two shots had already been fired. (In her 11-22-63 statement she said "I heard three or four shots in all," but no mention of when she heard the first.) Even so, this is hardly earth shattering.

Equally important is her observation on May 24 that the limo slowed almost to a stop right after the fusillade.

At the end of the interview Mary Moorman said, "I believe there's a whole lot more to the story than has been told," but then, the polls show us that most people think that.

my comments: dgh: highlighted in BOLD each comment ending with ****

dgh: thank you for taking the time John to attend and more importantly, do a little followup. A few questions if you please. Why this webcast in the first place? Any comment regarding that? Is the Moorman 5 photo for sale? Perhaps to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the assassination (why its not called 50 years since that tragic event, I'll never know)?

And, to the best of my knowledge, the 6th Floor Museum is the caretaker of the Moorman Photo today, correct?

David Lifton has a few words concerning this same subject matter in A Pig's Blanket (Great Zapruder Film HOAX, edited by Dr. Jim Fetzer) concerning one on-location video session with Mary Moorman (for a History Channel presentation a few years back with Coach Gary Mack present in Dealey Plaza, during that interview****

dgh: based on what I see below, you did a damn good job with your "probably not too incisive." ***

dgh: "I'm pretty sure I stepped back...?" Conflicting (over time) eye witness comments, a TV documentary program producers worst nightmare, or, the Moorman5 street/grass debate: a canard used to cover something else up, perhaps problems with the Zapruder Film? ****

dgh: safe? "IF"there was a shot from the Grassy Knoll, Mary Moorman was in a field of fire, she could of been shot and killed herself... I suspect, her "It wasn't safe" comment, had nothing to do the limo coming down Elm Street.****

dgh:I suspect the unspoken theme of the May 24th interview is: the Moorman5 will be for sale or up for bid, in the very near future! And this was pure hucksterism... ****

dgh: of course she didn't have recollection of the exchange. Probably not in that days script! BTW, was a representative of 6th Floor Museum present for the 24th festivities? Was any background established during this so-called "interview" as to Ms. Moorman's current living situation, physical, medical etc?

I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE AS TO WHY MS. MOORMAN WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF A CAMERA on the 24th, PERIOD. Did she say why she consented to the interview that day (May 24th 2011)? SHAMEFUL!

Thanks again for your attendance, John. My questions if you will... -- David Healy ****

If you listen closely to her interview, her statements are far more damaging to the "official" story than they are to conspiracy theories, beyond the one holding that she was in the street and that this proves the Z-film was fake. 1. She says she heard shots AFTER the head shot. 2. She says the last shots were bunched together. If either of these statements are true, it means the story pushed by most contemporary historians--not to mention most single-assassin theorists--is nonsense.

Look on the sunny side...LOL

Bernice,

I dug up Jack's original post and I posted a quote of it in the bottom of your post. I thought it was easier to read because it does not contain the "=20" in every sentence.

If you agree, just edit out the text you posted originally, if you disagree, edit out my comment in parentheses and the quote box below it.

Thanks Tom, i could not come upon the originl, wonder what all the 20s mean....??:blink: b

Edited by Bernice Moore

A shame Jack White couldn't have been at Mary's interview, too.

Is the Moorman interview and the other JFK events up on the iantique website as podcasts? I can't find them on the site, and missed them all live.

Edited by David Andrews