The Education Forum

Jack White

I heard from Jack's wife, Sue, this evening. Great news. The surgery turned out to be a triple (not a quadruple) bypass. It

lasted about two hours. Jack tolerated it fine. As of the time of her message, Jack was recovering in ICU.

Thank you Greg. Wonderful news.

:)

God bless you Jack, come back soon.....best b :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Monk, for sharing the great news. Jack is a real warrior for truth and an invaluable asset to this forum.

Jack,

I went through this profound and weighty adventure a month and a half ago. Now, six weeks later, I can honestly say that I have not felt this good in years. I hope and trust my experience will be yours as well – get well soon.

Tom

I heard from Jack's wife, Sue, this evening. Great news. The surgery turned out to be a triple (not a quadruple) bypass. It

lasted about two hours. Jack tolerated it fine. As of the time of her message, Jack was recovering in ICU.

That truly is good news for Jack and his family

That is good to hear. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Jack.

Godspeed Jack. Yes great news.

Dawn

Have a speedy recovery, Jack. Look forward to your return.

Been away from the forum for a few days, so I was unaware of this thread.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Jack!