The Education Forum

South Knoll Witness: Mr. Plumlee

Bernice, I'm new here and defer to expertise when I encounter it ~ yours. Thank you for the thread. Tony DeFiore

HEY THERE DOUG, GOOD TO SEE YOU.......there are a couple of threads that Tosh replied in, on the south side,with much of his information shared, here is one such, a search will inevitably turn up tother......b

http://educationforu...opic=15526&st=0 SOUTH KNOLL #2 -

YOUR WELCOME .....I KNOW A BIT ABOUT MUCH WITHIN, I GUESS, AT TIMES WHEN THE GREY CELLS ARE WORKING, BUT AM NOT AN EXPERT ON ANY....:blink:specifically,i suppose i could be called a pack rat..expert, perhaps.. :lol: .thanks b..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are just a few of the photo information that may help to clarify for you..b the photo with the writing and drawing on it, they were made by Tosh, some years back...of him and Sergio's approximate spot..at the time..

post-632-030897100 1307237690_thumb.jpg

post-632-037312800 1307237842_thumb.jpg

post-632-074641900 1307237949_thumb.jpg

post-632-045445700 1307237989_thumb.jpg

post-632-061591900 1307238075_thumb.jpg

post-632-001858600 1307238152_thumb.jpg

post-632-006120600 1307238190_thumb.jpg

post-632-063212600 1307238250_thumb.jpg

post-632-049795400 1307238306_thumb.jpg

post-632-088214200 1307238340_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bernice Moore

My complete thanks for these photos ~ to an expert! TD

here are just a few of the photo information that may help to clarify for you..b the photo with the writing and drawing on it, they were made by Tosh, some years back...of him and Sergio's approximate spot..at the time..

your welcome Tony, Doug, hi, i will see if i can put my hands on the book, and will have a look..if i only knew where exactly it was,:blink: in the many manys, here we go again.thanks, take good care, so good to see you here, and posting..it has .been so very long..best b tom worked on the south side elm sewer opening,but i will check the book.... [[ posted on alt.conspiracy.jfk 11-22-96 by: Daeron <STAHLP@IX.NETCOM.COM>]] "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ------------------ The show was simply superb - one of the best done documentaries on the assassination I've seen in some time. It was actually done as the 6th in the Nigel Turner (BBC) series: 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' and this was entitled (appropriately): 'The Truth Shall Set You Free'. The presentation opened with brief excerpts from Marina Oswald, and others - as to how the subsequent coverup has corrupted and undermined the country - giving rise to an ongoing and fundamental cynicism that is unrelenting. Particular anger emanated from a Mr. Tannenbaum - who had been one of the counsels working with the House and Senate Assassinations Committee in 1978, and who had left when it became obvious the Committee was 'kowtowing' to the executive intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI) whom he referred to as resisting their requests for information every step of the way. There followed a series of vignettes - each featuring a person who - through their investigations, research, released information - have shed light on the dark corners of this event/ The first was Tom Wilson - with 30 years experience using imaging and photonics techniques in the steel industry. He has now applied this techniques - along with computer enhancement - to examine again the Zapruder film. What was revealed - using high resolution pixel imaging and Fourier analysis - was nothing short of amazing. In the head shot frame - for example - one could actually see, with Wilson's techniques- the image of the bullet, inside JFK's skull and its *track* moving from the FRONT to the REAR of the skull. Undeniable high level, high quality evidence that the shot did indeed come from the front - as we have been maintaining all along. Showing the detailed iamgery, Wilson himself found his eyes welling with tears. One could sense his painful awareness of the lies and distortions we've been fed all these years, co-mingling with his frustration that up to now none of 'officialdom' has taken his work seriously or at least tried to replicate it. He also indicated that on going to Dealey Plaza and attempting to reconstruct the placement of all key people, etc. he could not get things to fit - with the motion of the bullet seen in his imagery. However, on further inspection - and on locating a storm sewer cover at the side of Elm St. - he found that the problem was solved and indeed the shot could only have been made from that location (the fatal head shot). This was confirmed by Jack Brazil and a military team he put together in 1992, who found: a) a man could easily fit inside the storm sewer drain and have an openh view onto Elm St. and a good shot at the motorcade. :lol: the man could easily make his escape (in something like 20-23 minutes) by following out the storm sewer to the Trinity River - making his way clear and free. The scenes tracing the sewer escape route were sobering indeed - and show that indeed, the killing could be carried out as a perfect crime, with the perpetrators getting away scott free. After the Brazil demo, Tom Wilson was seen again - now examining the autopsy photos with his techniques and comparing them with the photonic/pixel densities in the head of JFK as disclosed in the pristine Mary Moorman photo (aimed toward the GK, JFK's head visible from the rear). His imaging analysis showed where genuine human tissue was located in the autopsy film- by comparing it with pixel densities in the pre-autopsy condition (as exposed from the Moorman film). What was revealed was nothing less than startling: massive sections of 'fake' material covering nearly the entire rear of JFK's head (Wilson referred to it was Mortician's plaster). This same material was also used in the front of the head, to cover the entrance wound there. Wilson's fine work, and detailed analysis, showed also what many of us have been saying all along - that the autopsy photos are indeed fakes. i think A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH is the 6th part in the men WKK..ERROR

http://www.maryferre..._Killed_Kennedy

<DIV>.IT IS THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE</DIV> 6TH PART..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice, A&E put a copyright block on Mary Ferrell's access to "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ~ just tried to watch it. Tony

your welcome Tony, Doug, hi, i will see if i can put my hands on the book, and will have a look..if i only knew where exactly it was,:blink: in the many manys, here we go again.thanks, take good care, so good to see you here, and posting..it has .been so very long..best b tom worked on the south side elm sewer opening,but i will check the book.... [[ posted on alt.conspiracy.jfk 11-22-96 by: Daeron <STAHLP@IX.NETCOM.COM>]] "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ------------------ The show was simply superb - one of the best done documentaries on the assassination I've seen in some time. It was actually done as the 6th in the Nigel Turner (BBC) series: 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' and this was entitled (appropriately): 'The Truth Shall Set You Free'. The presentation opened with brief excerpts from Marina Oswald, and others - as to how the subsequent coverup has corrupted and undermined the country - giving rise to an ongoing and fundamental cynicism that is unrelenting. Particular anger emanated from a Mr. Tannenbaum - who had been one of the counsels working with the House and Senate Assassinations Committee in 1978, and who had left when it became obvious the Committee was 'kowtowing' to the executive intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI) whom he referred to as resisting their requests for information every step of the way. There followed a series of vignettes - each featuring a person who - through their investigations, research, released information - have shed light on the dark corners of this event/ The first was Tom Wilson - with 30 years experience using imaging and photonics techniques in the stell industry. He has now applied this techniques - along with computer enhancement - to examine again the Zapruder film. What was revealed - using high resolution pixel imaging and Fourier analysis - was nothing short of amazing. In the head shot frame - for example - one could actually see, with Wilson's techniques- the image of the bullet, inside JFK's skull and its *track* moving from the FRONT to the REAR of the skull. Undeniable high level, high quality evidence that the shot did indeed come from the front - as we have been maintaining all along. Showing the detailed iamgery, Wilson himself found his eyes welling with tears. One could sense his painful awareness of the lies and distortions we've been fed all these years, co-mingling with his frustration that up to now none of 'officialdom' has taken his work seriously or at least tried to replicate it. He also indicated that on going to Dealey Plaza and attempting to reconstruct the placement of all key people, etc. he could not get things to fit - with the motion of the bullet seen in his imagery. However, on further inspection - and on locating a storm sewer cover at the side of Elm St. - he found that the problem was solved and indeed the shot could only have been made from that location (the fatal head shot). This was confirmed by Jack Brazil and a military team he put together in 1992, who found: a) a man could easily fit inside the storm sewer drain and have an openh view onto Elm St. and a good shot at the motorcade. :lol: the man could easily make his escape (in something like 20-23 minutes) by following out the storm sewer to the Trinity River - making his way clear and free. The scenes tracing the sewer escape route were sobering indeed - and show that indeed, the killing could be carried out as a perfect crime, with the perpetrators getting away scott free. After the Brazil demo, Tom Wilson was seen again - now examining the autopsy photos with his techniques and comparing them with the photonic/pixel densities in the head of JFK as disclosed in the pristine Mary Moorman photo (aimed toward the GK, JFK's head visible from the rear). His imaging analysis showed where genuine human tissue was located in the autopsy film- by comparing it with pixel densities in the pre-autopsy condition (as exposed from the Moorman film). What was revealed was nothing less than startling: massive sections of 'fake' material covering nearly the entire rear of JFK's head (Wilson referred to it was Mortician's plaster). This same material was also used in the front of the head, to cover the entrance wound there. Wilson's fine work, and detailed analysis, showed also what many of us have been saying all along - that the autopsy photos are indeed fakes. i think A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH is the 6th part in the men WKK..ERROR

Bernice, A&E put a copyright block on Mary Ferrell's access to "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ~ just tried to watch it. Tony

your welcome Tony, Doug, hi, i will see if i can put my hands on the book, and will have a look..if i only knew where exactly it was,:blink: in the many manys, here we go again.thanks, take good care, so good to see you here, and posting..it has .been so very long..best b tom worked on the south side elm sewer opening,but i will check the book.... [[ posted on alt.conspiracy.jfk 11-22-96 by: Daeron <STAHLP@IX.NETCOM.COM>]] "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ------------------ The show was simply superb - one of the best done documentaries on the assassination I've seen in some time. It was actually done as the 6th in the Nigel Turner (BBC) series: 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' and this was entitled (appropriately): 'The Truth Shall Set You Free'. The presentation opened with brief excerpts from Marina Oswald, and others - as to how the subsequent coverup has corrupted and undermined the country - giving rise to an ongoing and fundamental cynicism that is unrelenting. Particular anger emanated from a Mr. Tannenbaum - who had been one of the counsels working with the House and Senate Assassinations Committee in 1978, and who had left when it became obvious the Committee was 'kowtowing' to the executive intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI) whom he referred to as resisting their requests for information every step of the way. There followed a series of vignettes - each featuring a person who - through their investigations, research, released information - have shed light on the dark corners of this event/ The first was Tom Wilson - with 30 years experience using imaging and photonics techniques in the stell industry. He has now applied this techniques - along with computer enhancement - to examine again the Zapruder film. What was revealed - using high resolution pixel imaging and Fourier analysis - was nothing short of amazing. In the head shot frame - for example - one could actually see, with Wilson's techniques- the image of the bullet, inside JFK's skull and its *track* moving from the FRONT to the REAR of the skull. Undeniable high level, high quality evidence that the shot did indeed come from the front - as we have been maintaining all along. Showing the detailed iamgery, Wilson himself found his eyes welling with tears. One could sense his painful awareness of the lies and distortions we've been fed all these years, co-mingling with his frustration that up to now none of 'officialdom' has taken his work seriously or at least tried to replicate it. He also indicated that on going to Dealey Plaza and attempting to reconstruct the placement of all key people, etc. he could not get things to fit - with the motion of the bullet seen in his imagery. However, on further inspection - and on locating a storm sewer cover at the side of Elm St. - he found that the problem was solved and indeed the shot could only have been made from that location (the fatal head shot). This was confirmed by Jack Brazil and a military team he put together in 1992, who found: a) a man could easily fit inside the storm sewer drain and have an openh view onto Elm St. and a good shot at the motorcade. :lol: the man could easily make his escape (in something like 20-23 minutes) by following out the storm sewer to the Trinity River - making his way clear and free. The scenes tracing the sewer escape route were sobering indeed - and show that indeed, the killing could be carried out as a perfect crime, with the perpetrators getting away scott free. After the Brazil demo, Tom Wilson was seen again - now examining the autopsy photos with his techniques and comparing them with the photonic/pixel densities in the head of JFK as disclosed in the pristine Mary Moorman photo (aimed toward the GK, JFK's head visible from the rear). His imaging analysis showed where genuine human tissue was located in the autopsy film- by comparing it with pixel densities in the pre-autopsy condition (as exposed from the Moorman film). What was revealed was nothing less than startling: massive sections of 'fake' material covering nearly the entire rear of JFK's head (Wilson referred to it was Mortician's plaster). This same material was also used in the front of the head, to cover the entrance wound there. Wilson's fine work, and detailed analysis, showed also what many of us have been saying all along - that the autopsy photos are indeed fakes. i think A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH is the 6th part in the men WKK..ERROR

darn, it worked for me, i will have another scout around...b......doug there is another thread here on the forum, that jack and others relate what tom found within the cancellare, have not had time yet to check the info in the threads to try to find it, but will have a go.best b

tony try......;;

http://video.google....845631&q=&hl=en# http://www.impiousdi...rectlink&id=238

b

Doug here is the Wilson thread, hopefully it is the one that contains info on the Cancellare, about what he found...b

http://educationforu...showtopic=14895 New book...A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH - The Education Forum

here is the original thread re tom;s work...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9508

thanks..b http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9508

Edited by Bernice Moore

]darn, it worked for me, i will have another scout around...b......doug there is another thread here on the forum, that jack and others relate what tom found within the cancellare, have not had time yet to check the info in the threads to try to find it, but will have a go.best b

Parts 1-6 still work on the Mary Ferrell site. Parts 7-9 do not due "to an A&E copyright claim."

I think you can still find parts 7-9 on YouTube by Googling: The Men Who Killed Kennedy Part 7 etc.

]darn, it worked for me, i will have another scout around...b......doug there is another thread here on the forum, that jack and others relate what tom found within the cancellare, have not had time yet to check the info in the threads to try to find it, but will have a go.best b

Parts 1-6 still work on the Mary Ferrell site. Parts 7-9 do not due "to an A&E copyright claim."

I think you can still find parts 7-9 on YouTube by Googling: The Men Who Killed Kennedy Part 7 etc.

thank you michael, hope your well...take care..b

Thank you Mr. Hogan, must be my computer

I read or saw somewhere that when the limo was in what turned out to be the realized kill zone, in other words where it was when the shots were actually fired, the limo was either too far away and/or at a bad angle for the "storm sewer"shooter.

--Thomas