The Education Forum

Altgens 6 LARGE as originally downloaded from Corbis ( Last Chance )

Thanks, Amazing clarity in Altgens 6. Notice the two Black women on the sidewalk are looking at Dal-Tex, not to mention a motor cop looking behind, not to mention several SS agents looking behind.

Not a single one of them looking up to the sixth floor of TSBD.

And one can see that JFK has been clearly hit, Jackie is coming to his aide, Conneclly is turned around to see what was going on, and it all matches Zapruder.

This is another one of those critical moment pictures that supports Zapruder.

Another critical moment happened when Clint Hill jumped off the follow care before the head shot, and most likely it took five seconds of discussions before the SS decided they needed to cover the president. If they'd been one second sooner in decision making, we might have still had JFK around and the world would be a much better place and Americans knowing true liberty.

There is a serious point, where SS Hill jumps off the follow car before the head shot is heard or the visual effects seen. What caused SS Hill to jump before the critical kill shot hit JFK?

Edited by Jim Phelps

quote '' likely it took five seconds of discussions before the SS decided they needed to cover the president'' ss roberts in the queen mary certainly never did send them to cover the President, in fact when ss Ready tried to leave as did Hill...AIC Roberts called him back... .....http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/03-VP.html

Robin, thanks again for the Altgens, beautiful take....b

Edited by Bernice Moore

per Dark Hair girl: I don't think I see enough detail or resolution to claim that. Perhaps.

We'll see if any others can see the detail.

Per the man standing beside her: He defintely appears to be looking right at the Dal-Tex fire escape zone and not looking at the procession.

======

More good photos:

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/

======

Was it Altgens 6 that had the bullet lead fragment impact's "star pattern" in windshield? Fetzer calls this a Spiral Nebula, which is more confusing inaccurate non-sense, there are no spiral artifacts, as it is a "Star Pattern" involving multiple straight line fractures radiating from a central point of impact.

Ah--here is the write up and photos of the star pattern crack on the inside of the Safety-Glass.

http://www.jfkballistics.com/eternalreturn.html

Anyone see the same in Alt 6? I see a white speck that appears to be this star pattern damage to the inside glass panel of the windshield.

Edited by Jim Phelps

I don't think I see enough detail or resolution to claim that.

Jim

Connally is facing almost to his right in this picture would you agree this is clear evidence against the serpentine bullet theory?.

Ian

quote '' likely it took five seconds of discussions before the SS decided they needed to cover the president'' ss roberts in the queen mary certainly never did send them to cover the President, in fact when ss Ready tried to leave as did Hill...AIC Roberts called him back... .....http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/03-VP.html

Robin, thanks again for the Altgens, beautiful take....b

Thanks B

take care

Robin.

I don't think I see enough detail or resolution to claim that.

Jim

Connally is facing almost to his right in this picture would you agree this is clear evidence against the serpentine bullet theory?.

Ian

==========

Hello Ian,

Serpintine meaning single bullet issue from Crooked WC Congressperson Arlen Spector?

Per Connally, he tells that he doesn't get hit until he sees JFK get hit in the head and blood goes all over the place, then he passes out from the pain.

There is a photo where Connelly is almost on his back when JFK gets hit, he sees it, then Connelly rolls over and doubles up in a ball. This is when I think the only TSBD fired bullet hits him in the back, snaps his rib, hits his wrist up against his chest, and ends up in his thigh, and then he passes out from the pain. He is almost so low in the Limo he is hard to see when it occurs, but there is a noticable flinch.

There is no way a person popped in the wrist with a bullet is not going to sting like mad, and they are going to shake the hand with pain and grab it or something. Connally was not hit until he was trying to curl up in a ball low in the Limo just after JFK head exploded.

Edited by Jim Phelps

The most interesting thing on Altgens 6 is if one projects a line from the bullet's entrance in JFK's back through the exit point at JFK's throat, that projected line points nearly right at the spot on the windshield where the star pattern of a bullet strikes from the passenger side of the windshield. It does not appear to be a through hole, only fractured star pattern of safety glass inside panel leaving lead residue.

About the only way to get that low of an angle effect is for the shot to come out of Dal-Tex 2nd floor. A shot from the second floor Dal-Tex would hit JFK in the back, hit his spine and deflect with only a large lead slower moving fragment coming out the neck and hitting the windshield.

It is highly unlikely that a shot from the 6th floor TSBD could do that combo effect. Which means this shot didn't hit Connelly, but it did come extremely close to him.

Altgens6.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps

per Dark Hair girl: I don't think I see enough detail or resolution to claim that. Perhaps.

Per the man standing beside her: He defintely appears to be looking right at the Dal-Tex fire escape zone and not looking at the procession.

======

More good photos:

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/

======

Was it Altgens 6 that had the bullet lead fragment impact's "star pattern" in windshield? Fetzer calls this a Spiral Nebula, which is more confusing inaccurate non-sense, there are no spiral artifacts, as it is a "Star Pattern" involving multiple straight line fractures radiating from a central point of impact.

Ah--here is the write up and photos of the star pattern crack on the inside of the Safety-Glass.

http://www.jfkballis...rnalreturn.html

Anyone see the same in Alt 6? I see a white speck that appears to be this star pattern damage to the inside glass panel of the windshield.

Jim

Here are two GIF'S i created for a similar thread previously.

Altgens 6 Crop over (CE350) Whitehouse garage image ( Rear view mirror alighned )

Photo's are obviously taken from different camera angles & distances from the windshield

this needs to be taken into consideration when looking at the GIF

Animationcrack.gif

Nara windshield crop over (CE350) whitehouse garage image

Animation4-1.gif

Edited by Robin Unger

Two separate John Hunt images that i combined into a GIF

FBI over HSCA

FBI photo rotated slightly clockwise

JohnHunt.gif

The original photo used to create the GIFS

CE350

Credit: Anthony Marsh

Click on the image to view full Size:

CE350.gif

Edited by Robin Unger

Per Connally, he tells that he doesn't get hit until he sees JFK get hit in the head and blood goes all over the place, then he passes out from the pain.

There is a photo where Connelly is almost on his back when JFK gets hit, he sees it, then Connelly rolls over and doubles up in a ball. This is when I think the only TSBD fired bullet hits him in the back, snaps his rib, hits his wrist up against his chest, and ends up in his thigh, and then he passes out from the pain. He is almost so low in the Limo he is hard to see when it occurs, but there is a noticable flinch.

There is no way a person popped in the wrist with a bullet is not going to sting like mad, and they are going to shake the hand with pain and grab it or something. Connally was not hit until he was trying to curl up in a ball low in the Limo just after JFK head exploded.

By jove, I think he's got it! This would've occurred about the time the limo was next to Altgens, and NOT prior to Z-frame 312, as Spector & Co. would have us believe. Which would coincide with Mr. West's survey, and the corresponding cone placement used by the Secret Service in their reenactment to indicate at what points the limo passengers were hit. Howzabout that?

Jim P.,

Okay, I'm learning more and more about your unusual beliefs. You state that the bullet wound in JFK's throat was an exit wound. How could any bullet, fired from even street level (let alone stories above) enter his back and have an exit point some 5-6 inches higher?