The Education Forum

Evidence Of Revision - JFK Assassination Rarities

Haven't had time to digest this material but i figured it's worth a look for seasoned and dedicated researchers:

As always, tread lightly and carefully with the information provided. I did make to the part of the film where Mr. CIA Asset/Agent himself Hugh Aynesworth's face pops up but that was it lol...The video seems to put solid weight on Ricky White's testimony. I am not sure how reliable White's testimony is but I guess thats for you guys to devour.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Evidence of Revision is an amazing series. Everyone should watch all of the episodes. I especially like the one on RFK. Focusses as much on the political context as on the assassination itself. The context is almost more important now.

Who is "Terrence Ramond"?

Evidence of Revision is a 5-DVD, 8 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mindcontrol" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

The Mystery Man Behind

Evidence of Revision

http://www.paranoiam...ofrevision.html

by Victor Thorn

Since its release in 2006, Evidence of Revision has become recognized as the definitive video account of the JFK assassination. Clocking in at over eight hours on five discs, this epic documentary covers not only the events in Dallas on November 22, 1963, but also the Robert Kennedy assassination,the Jonestown massacre, and the horrors of CIA covert MK-ULTRA mind-control programs. A subsequent production, Evidenceof Revision 6, examines serious inconsistencies in the Martin Luther King murder.

Still, despite widespread acclaim, viewers in conspiracy circles and aficionados of this subject still have one question: who made Evidence of Revision? The boxed set case gives absolutely no clue as to the creator of the film, nor does any of the footage. The closing credits simply list "Etymon Productions," while elsewhere the audience is informed, "History may be revised even as it is being written."

This mystery compelled me to begin a search oneday in June 2006 after a cardboard box arrived in my post office box. Inside was a generic DVD case with no label, markings, or documentation.I was about to discard the packaging when a tiny slip of paper fell out containing only an anonymous email address. A week or so later I watched Evidence of Revision, and after being overwhelmed by the material I decided to contact this enigmatic individual.

Anonymity

Shortly thereafter, we began corresponding, and the tale that unfolded was as compelling as the documentary. I soon discovered that the person behind Evidenceof Revision wasa fifty-something year old man living in San Diego and going by the pseudonym "Terrence Raymond." However, due to his rapidly deteriorating physical and financial situation, he feared facing homelessness. With the few remaining dollars left in his possession, Raymond mailed Evidence of Revision to forty different people who ran conspiracy websites, hosted radio shows, or were scholars of the Kennedy assassination. Although he had yet to accept a dime for his efforts, he hopedsomebody would notice his work. Little did Raymond know his documentary wouldbecome an underground classic, and soon history buffs and those who sought to debunk the enduring cover-up began passing it around like a virus.

To date, Raymond's only interview took place onWING TV on July 13, 2006 (http://911underground.com/wingtv/). Yet, despite a relative lack of publicity, Evidence of Revision exploded on the Internet, and the mystery associated with the movie served only to broaden its cult appeal. When asked why he wanted to remain anonymous, Raymond would only answer cryptically,"No comment." However, he did add with a chuckle that one on-line forumspeculated on his belonging to some sort of radical political group operating out of the Caribbean.

Beyond Raymond's hidden identity, the other pressing question asked by viewers is: where did he get all this amazingfootage? In the mid-1970s, he served four years of elite military duty in the Naval Photographic Center in Washington, DC, where he was employed by the National Archives White House Presidential Motion Picture Crew. As such,Raymond worked for John F. Kennedy's and Lyndon Johnson's personal soundrecordists.

Terrence Raymond began his work in the wake of1974's Watergate scandal. After President Richard Nixon's resignation, andafter Gerald Ford assumed office, he received secret clearance status andworked on classified film projects for the Pentagon, the White House, andpossibly intelligence agencies. Upon being transferred to a reconnaissancesquadron in the Florida Keys, Raymond was assigned temporary duty as a pettyofficer to a supply facility which, according to him, was most likely operatedby the CIA.

Being in such close proximity to Agency spooks,political scandals, and media manipulators, Raymond witnessed first-hand aworld that increasingly resembled George Orwell's 1984, complete withdoublethink, perpetual war, "Newspeak" propaganda, behavior modification,genetic control, and the alteration of history.

Robert Kennedy &MK-ULTRA

The technique of using 'manufactured consent' to sway public opinion struck achord with Raymond. Being old enough to recall JFK's assassination, he clearlyremembers listening to the radio late one evening in June of 1968 and learningthat Robert F. Kennedy had been murdered at the Ambassador Hotel. During thisbroadcast, it was reported that certain people laughed, celebrated, andadmitted responsibility for the killing. But then, just as quickly, these newsitems vanished from the media landscape, never to be heard again. And just likeLee Harvey Oswald, Robert Kennedy's convictedassassin, Sirhan Sirhan, becamean infamous lone-nut gunman.

This particular event had a profound impact onthe teen because, as a child growing up in Whittier, California, Raymond's motherattended Bible study classes with Richard Nixon's sister in the Nixonhousehold. There, the participants spoke in tongues, and eventually lapsed intotrances. She also described how the Nixon family kept a "Wailing Wall" insidetheir home where they cried, prayed, and flailed. As a result of these bizarreepisodes, Raymond's mother suffered a nervous breakdown, and was placed in a Pasadena hospital (the name andlocation of which she cannot remember) where the repeated use of electroshocktreatments and Sodium Pentothal completely erased her memory. These proceduresoccurred in the mid-1950s at a time when MK-ULTRA experiments were beingperformed on private citizens without their consent. A decade later, it'slikely that Sirhan Sirhan underwent his MK-ULTRA conversion at the samefacility. To date, Raymond isn't sure if his mother was definitively targeted,or simply a random subject for these demented doctors.

However, one certainty remains. After learningthat his mother's nervous breakdown was attributable to her bizarre religiousexperiences at the Nixon household, Raymond's dislike for Nixon and hispolicies grew into utter disgust. He even remembers campaigning against Nixonin his grade school classroom during the 1960 election. A decade later, Raymondwould be working across the Potomac from the White House asNixon resigned under the cloud of the Watergate scandal.

Underground Sources Prior to his military service, Raymond had already sensedsomething was awry in the world. While still in high school, he spent countlesshours in the library researching JFK's assassination, focusing especially onbooks like Mark Lane's Rush to Judgment (1966), and JimGarrison's AHeritage of Stone (1970).With his interest piqued by what lurked in the shadows, he began aninvestigative odyssey that would span the remainder of his life.

Capitalizing on his experience at the Naval Photographic Center, Raymond embarked uponan obsessive quest to accumulate rare and hard-to-find video footage. Tocompile a library containing over 3,000 hours of tape, Raymond collected materialfrom swap meets, obscure mail order sources, video store rentals, TV newscasts,documentaries, special underground catalogs, and conspiracy bookstores. He soondiscovered other like-minded collectors and realized that if you knew people,it was easier to get "under-the-counter" material that wasn't available to thepublic.

Thirty years later and suffering poor health,Raymond came to a realization. If he didn't put Evidence of Revision together, there existed a highlikelihood that this extremely rare material would disappear down a Memory Holefor the rest of eternity. "After all," he asked me one day during a phoneconversation, "how much of the information in this documentary has ever beenseen by the American public?" A good deal of the news footage he collected hadnot been officially released by CBS, NBC, or ABC. Other clips had only beentelevised once (oftentimes on local stations), and then seemingly disappearedforever. Raymond recalls one occasion when a CBS employee made it known that hecould steal 66 hours of extremely rare footage from network archives. However,there was a catch. The man wanted $2,000 per hour to cover the risk involved inmisappropriating these tapes. Regrettably, the canisters still remain concealedfrom public view.

There were other challenges confronting Raymondwhen beginning this project. He possessed over 200 hours of JFK footage alone,thus compelling him to undergo the laborious process of filtering through thismountain of data. Originally, he intended to make Evidence of Revision a 30-hour opus that explained muchmore than just the Kennedy assassination. But it soon became clear that such agrand undertaking was unrealistic. Instead, over the course of two years, hepared Evidence of Revisiondownto its current length of approximately eight hours.

Marked Man Upon watching this documentary, one quickly surmises that theKennedy assassination was, in essence, inevitable. For starters, JKF made avery daring and decisive threat to shatter the CIAinto a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wind. Following the Bay of Pigs fiasco, he fired CIADirector Allen Dulles for drafting Operation Northwoods, a clandestine projectwhich eerily resembled the terrorist attacks which arose forty years later on September 11, 2001.For his role in the Bay of Pigsdisaster, JFK also terminated General Charles Cabell, who subsequently neverforgave him. A bit too coincidentally, Cabell's brother Earl was the mayor of Dallas,and it was he who helped coordinate the President's fateful trip to that cityin November, 1963. Kennedy also enraged the U.S.military-industrial complex by stressing that the CIAwould no longer be in charge of Vietnamand he would now be calling the shots.

Evidence of Revision references an amazing, little-known article written by New York Times columnist Arthur Krock which appearedon October 3, 1963. In it, Krock cites howJFK had declared war on the CIA, comparing their growthto a "malignancy." He added that if there was ever a coup against the United States government, it wouldoriginate with the CIA.

Raymond saw Kennedy as a true "radical" whowanted to dramatically change the course of American politics. In his WING TVinterview, Raymond asserts that Kennedy was being overtly threatened by the menwho eventually killed him, including the CIA, the Italian Mafia, andcore members of the machine that wanted to perpetuate Vietnam and the Cold War. Priorto visiting Dallas, plausible threats werealso made against the president's life in Chicago and Miami. As Raymond states,"Kennedy was actually trying to do what was right, but we've seen what happensto leaders throughout history who are idealists. Those who are ethical andmoral are at a disadvantage because most others don't play by these samerules."

The Undesirability of Peace Beginning with Dwight Eisenhower's 1961 Farewell Address warningAmericans of the military-industrial complex and a "permanent war economy," JFKharbored serious reservations about the Cold War, Vietnam,and the continuing Cuban embargo. Whereas J. Edgar Hoover called the Soviet Union an "infectious disease," Kennedy saidthat he was "anxious to live in harmony with the Russian people." After all, hereasoned, no nation suffered more during World War II than Russia,with 20 million casualties.

In regard to Vietnam, Evidence of Revision shows how in October 1963—one monthbefore his murder—President Kennedy signed National Security Memorandum 263;legislation that would effectively pull our country out of Vietnam and bring troops homeby 1965. Tragically, four days after his assassination, Lyndon Johnson signedNational Security Memorandum 273, which sent more troops to Vietnam, beginning a ten-yearnational catastrophe.

The film then goes on to illustrate how LBJ useda manufactured event—the supposed Gulf of Tonkin attack on American shipsperforming covert operations—to escalate our involvement in Vietnam evenfurther. Although no torpedoes were fired at U.S. ships, like other falseflag terrorist events, the incident was used as justification for intensifyingour involvement in the war.

Dangerous 'Country Bumpkin' Evidence of Revision vividly paints a portrait of LyndonJohnson's integral role in the Kennedy assassination. To truly understand thisman, the viewer gets a behind-the-scenes peek at how much the vice presidentdespised the Kennedy brothers. Mocked by Jack and Bobby as a buffoon andlaughingstock, Johnson developed an inferiority complex that bubbled intoseething hatred. To enact what he saw as justifiable punishment, Johnson firstinstructed the Dallas Police Chief to control matters before and after theNovember 22 shooting. He then contacted fellow crony and Texas Governor JohnConnolly to establish the parade route and security details. Johnson also hadthe power to work in unison with the CIAand J. Edgar Hoover in Dallas, all of whom had a vested interest in seeing thepresident dead. As a result, Kennedy's limousine came to a virtual stop onlymoments before gunmen opened fire on him.

Afterward, Johnson made a hurried array of phonecalls from Washington to Dallas, telling the districtattorney not to look beyond Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin. LBJ alsotold chief surgeon Charles Crenshaw that government officials were to beallowed in the operating room after Oswald was shot to take his "deathbedconfession." LBJ even took charge of selecting Warren Commission members,including Allen Dulles and Bilderberg Group member Gerald Ford. Former ChiefJustice Earl Warren later revealed that Johnson told him, "If the truth weretold about the assassination, it would lead to World War III."

One of the most poignant scenes in Evidence of Revision originates with Madeleine Brown, LBJ'slong-time mistress. According to Brown, Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, RichardNixon, and billionaire H.L. Hunt met at Clint Murchison's house the nightbefore Kennedy was killed. Murchison deplored the president, and was arguablythe most powerful man in Texas at the time, meaning heprobably wielded a great deal of influence over Johnson. The following morning,only hours prior to the shooting, the vice president bragged to his lover,"After today, the Kennedys will never embarrass me again." Later, LBJ confessedto Brown that Texas oil men and the CIA had killed Kennedy.

Another crucial episode in Evidence of Revision involves Dan Reynolds, an attorney whohad visited Capitol Hill on the day of Kennedy's assassination to presentevidence against LBJ regarding corruption, bribery, vote fraud, and possiblyeven murder. Charging that Johnson misused his various political offices,Reynolds brought records, receipts, invoices, and other documents to implicatethe vice president. These charges were undoubtedly impeachable offenses, andthe Kennedys would have most certainly dumped Johnson from the Democratic ticketin 1964. But once Kennedy was shot and LBJ took the oath of office, the entirematter was quickly shelved. As they said in ancient Rome, Cui bono—who benefits?

Defiant Patsy Evidence of Revision presents compelling film footage takendirectly from the 6thfloor of the Texas School Book Depository whereLee Harvey Oswald purportedly fired the fatal shots on November 22, 1963.There, shortly after the shooting, investigators found three spent shellcartridges on a window ledge sitting neatly in a row, one-inch apart from eachother. The obvious question is: what are the chances that someone wouldfrantically fire three shots, make a hasty getaway, and all three cartridgesejected from the gun would land upright in a line in the exact same place,equidistant apart? Maybe this ammunition came from the same arsenal thatallowed the Warren Commission's Arlen Specter to form his preposterous "MagicBullet" theory.

The documentary also presents news clips fromdozens of newscasters saying that the weapon used to kill Kennedy was a 7.65caliber German Mauser rifle that wasfound at the scene. Then, when thecartridges didn't match this particular rifle, broadcasters quickly changedtheir story—without explanation—saying it was a 6.5 caliber ItalianMannlicher-Carcano mail order rifle. This Orwellian sleight-of-hand ispriceless.

Evidence of Revision details direct evidence from governmentdocuments showing Lee Harvey Oswald's intimate involvement in highly sensitiveoperations for the CIA and FBI, including hisAgency payroll number. Another clip explains how CIA representative DavidAtlee Phillips met with Oswald two months before the assassination. The FBIalso interrogated Oswald in Dallas only two weeks prior toKennedy's visit.

Even more mystifying are Oswald's allegedactions following the Kennedy assassination. First, Don Hewitt, famed 60 Minutes producer, discusses how, after Kennedywas shot, Oswald left the Texas Schoolbook Depository and headed toward JackRuby's apartment. Then, sheriff deputy Roger Craig testifies that he saw Oswaldget into a grey Rambler after the driver whistled to him.

Evidence of Revision's footage presents a frozen moment in time as Lee HarveyOswald's words are heard firsthand. Upon being arrested and fully aware that hewas a patsy, Oswald declares matter-of-factly, "Everybody will know who I amnow." Next, sporting a black eye due to his treatment by the Dallas PoliceDepartment, Oswald addresses the cameras, intent on refuting the accusationsmade against him.

"I didn't shoot anybody, and I have no legalrepresentation," he begins. After telling reporters that a "policeman hit me,"he continues to answer questions. "Nobody told me what I'm accused of … I'venot been charged with killing the President … I emphatically deny these charges… I'm a patsy … I would like certain fundamental rights, like taking a shower."One hour before a scheduled live press conference Oswald was shot dead onnationwide television. To silence the conspiracy's fall guy, mobster and MeyerLansky associate Jack Rubinstein (Ruby) is selected to fire the fatal shots.

Seeds of a Cover-up Evidence of Revision further illustrates how interwoven theconspirators were, by confirming that a prior relationship existed betweenOswald and Ruby. A number of Ruby's amazing confessions are also included,where he proclaims, "The world will never know the true facts of what happened… It was a complete conspiracy … I'm the only person in the background whoknows the whole truth of my circumstances."

Furthermore, Ruby confides that LBJ was behindthe Kennedy assassination, while a number of credible witnesses recall seeingOswald at Ruby's bar, the Carousel Club.Evidence of Revision also asserts that Ruby served as aninformant for none other than Richard Nixon in 1947.

In charge of concealing these details from theAmerican public was FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who had been compromised fordecades because of certain practices that didn't reflect his carefully-craftedpublic image. On the one hand, Hoover indulged his rampantgambling addiction at Clint Murchison's race track, which brought him intocontact with organized crime figures such as Meyer Lansky, Carlos Marcello, andSantos Trafficante. Hoover's association withnotorious underworld figures crippled law enforcement's ability to battle thecrime syndicate for generations because Hoover wouldn't even admit theMafia existed.

An even more damning factor revolved around Hoover's homosexuality andsome in flagrante delicto snapshots of him performing oral sexon his lover, fellow FBI-man Clyde Tolson. Mob boss Meyer Lansky obtained theembarrassing photos, as did CIA counterintelligencechief James Jesus Angleton and Carlos Marcello. Needless to say, Lanskyblackmailed Hoover with this devastatinginformation, and bragged that he enjoyed "virtual immunity from the FBI." TheMafia's control of Hoover was so powerful thatthe FBI never even formed an organized crime division.

Hoover's relationship with thevice president was so close that LBJ called him his "brother and personalfriend." This bond grew even stronger due to their mutual hatred of the Kennedybrothers. Evidence of Revision proposes that Hoover's voluminous filesdetailing JFK's adulterous affairs (with Marilyn Monroe, Judith Campbell Exner,and others) were used to blackmail him into selecting LBJ as a running mate in1960. Hoover threatened to blow thescandal sky high if Jack and Bobby didn't bow to his wishes. Following theKennedy assassination, LBJ put the FBI Director in charge of the cover-up.Under this arrangement, all evidence from Dallas was turned over to Hoover, who subsequentlyattempted to bury anything of relevance.

Rounding out this sordid cast of characters wasRichard Nixon, one of the first prominent war hawks following World War II. AsDwight Eisenhower's vice presidential selection in 1952, Nixon promoted the"Domino Theory," thus facilitating U.S. military invasionsacross the globe. Nixon was also one of the first to seek American interventionin Vietnam, at one point evenconsidering the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

In the end, JFK defeated Nixon in the 1960presidential election, while Kennedy's murder allowed Lyndon Johnson to becomecommander-in-chief. When LBJ bowed out in 1968 due to an emotional breakdown,Bobby Kennedy became the odds on favorite to win the election, but hisassassination at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles opened the door forNixon to stroll into the Oval Office.

Terrence Raymond created Evidence of Revision in large part as a reaction to theKennedy murders. But the facts of his mother's tragic connection to the Nixonfamily and MK-ULTRA and his subsequent employment in Washington, D.C.during the Watergate scandal make Raymond's documentary that much morecompelling. After all, without those coincidences and serendipitous links, Evidence of Revision may never have come tobe—and these invaluable pieces of the puzzle would be indefinitely lost. P

©2009 Victor Thorn. Terrence Raymond is still alive and living invirtual obscurity in northern California.He is very thankful for any efforts to let others know about this veryimportant film. Listen to his full interview with Victor Thorn at http://911underground.com/wingtv.

Victor Thorn is the founder of Sisyphus Pressand author of eleven books and ten chapbooks. He has produced four CD-ROMs andDVDs, including the five-disc collection, Evidenceof Revision. He is the editor of four anthologies, including The New World Order Exposed,released in Japan, and 9-11 onTrial, released in France to coincide with the fifth anniversary of 9-11.He co-hostedThe Victor Thorn Show onthe Reality Radio Network from 2002-2003. In February 2004, he co-founded WINGTV (World Independent News Group), a daily Internet television and radio talkshow viewed in over 100 countries worldwide. The WING TV website can be foundat: www.wingtv.net. The DVD Evidence of Revision is available at the WING TV bookstore:www.wingtv.net/bookstore.html, or at SisyphusPress P.O. Box 10495, State College, PA 16805-0495.

Edited by William Kelly

Here he says he was in the military in the 70s and worked for the Navy Photographic Center - White House National Archives on a certain crew - can anyone understand what kind of crew he says it was?

911underground.com/WING_TV_2006-07-13_Terrence_Raymond_on_JFK_and_MK-ULTRA.MP3

"Terrence Raymond" : (8:57) "…He (LBJ) had to be in a lot of conflict. He was aclassic, he was a huge man. In fact I worked for a man who dealt with himpersonally. I was privileged to serve in some elte duty in the military in theearly 1970s when I was part of a…something at the Naval PhotographicCenter called the White House NationalArchives......?...Crew…where we recorded everything the president said or didin public. And the man I worked for had a high GS and was the sound man whopinned the microphone to Lyndon Johnson's chest, and he worked for JFK, and thestories he told about what an imposing a president Lyndon Johnson was - that'show he got so much done because he was a very big, crude, violent force….."

If he is from San Diego, shouldn't one of our San Diego members know him?

Edited by William Kelly

Haven't had time to digest this material but i figured it's worth a look for seasoned and dedicated researchers:

As always, tread lightly and carefully with the information provided. I did make to the part of the film where Mr. CIA Asset/Agent himself Hugh Aynesworth's face pops up but that was it lol...The video seems to put solid weight on Ricky White's testimony. I am not sure how reliable White's testimony is but I guess thats for you guys to devour.

Thanks so much for posting this here. I had never soon this footage. Very interesting.

Especially the testimony of dr Crenshaw is in my opinion very convincing.

Off course I read about his testimony before, but to see him tell this in this way on camera makes it even more convincing.

No problem guys and Mr DiEugenio, if you are mindful of the score/music for the Doc. You should definitely check out Evidence of Revision 6: MLK Conspiratus, where they focus a great deal on William Pepper's findings (the music, let alone the doc. itself, is very good). I do wish they would have focused also on Kilgallen's possible killer, the so called "crooner", but I guess you can't have everything lol.

• 4 months later...

I should also add, the music is really good also.

The music is by Thomas Newman. I can't think offhand what movie soundtrack's the scores he uses are from. Newman is the cousin of Randy Newman (from Toy Story musical fame).

If I was to hazard a couple of guesses as to the movie soundtracks used it would be: American Beauty, Meet Joe Black and Pay it Forward

Actually Lee he is the brother of Randy Newman. Their father was Mr Mega Composer himself "Alfred Newman (20th Century Fox theme among many others):

Born in Los Angeles, California, he was the youngest son of Mississippi-born Martha Louise (née Montgomery) and composer Alfred Newman. He is a member of a film-scoring dynasty in Hollywood that includes his father, brother David Newman, sister Maria Newman, uncle Lionel Newman and his cousins Joey Newman and Randy Newman (who is also known as a singer and songwriter). Newman was educated at Yale University before starting his career in music.

I do know that the 1st film/documentary used Newman's Score from "Meet Joe Black: Whisper of a Thrill & Everywhere Freesia" but could not figure out what themes were used possibly by him on the MLK Documentary. In any event, some of the greatest music for a documentary ever heard personally and not only that but the incredible editing using the themes in such the way they are ultimately used for the films.

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Think these series contributed to my interest in the case, - and the initiation of making the channel.

When posted clips from that series in 2006-2007, it was as said , only because I could not locate them anywhere on Youtube back then. 

Now a search - result gives tons of hits. Tried uploading them myself, before this search, this year. Part 3 was blocked, in one country alone; USA. 

The reason is 2 minutes of footage, concerning, the morning of the nomination of the Vice - presidency, - in LBJ's bedroom, with Connally. RFK stormed into the room, and "started screaming at Johnson, - knewing what was good for him,- he'd get off that ticket". ......"they hated eachother (LBJ and RFK). "Old man Rayburn said "**** Sonny", - and kicked him out". --"Johnson "playing "second fiddle" - and that those Vice-presidential years were agony for him". Even though JFK treated him well, - but no one else, according to this. Etc etc.

Shame the entire video (1 hour 33 minutes) - is blocked because of these 2 minutes, copyrighted by PBS apparently. 

Nothing new, - but good that those series are more available today, than back then. Just in the sense of making information available. 

Thanks to "Terrence Raymond" . 

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2011 at 3:39 AM, Nathaniel Heidenheimer said:

Evidence of Revision is an amazing series. Everyone should watch all of the episodes. I especially like the one on RFK. Focusses as much on the political context as on the assassination itself. The context is almost more important now.

This was my experience. This from a review I wrote (under my nom de plume) on amazon:

I will just add to the accolades. This documentary avoids the shrieking and name calling and presents a sensational selection of news clips and reportage to present the proper context for any JFK murder discussions.

Add this to the dvd of "The Tillman Story" (which doesn't mention JFK at all) and one will better understand how - 50 years later - military people will always follow orders and will assist in creating false images of people if it is in the interest of the military.

There were many "admirals and generals" at JFK's autopsy. The doctor who "burned" his notes andhis original autopsy report was following orders.

This series is exceptional for the basic reason that it contains film footage that i have never seen before anyplace.

The stuff from the Dallas Police headquarters prior to Oswald being shot is like a jolt to the stomach.  You can actually see Ruby hiding behind Blackie Harrison.

The video is unavailable.

I've seen it a few times over the years, and occasionally go back to certain sequences as a film reference. I like it a lot too. It does have good music and is artfully done for a film which is a series of news clips. It takes footage from Frontline , The Men who Killed Kennedy,  Abc 20/20, the major networks.. Much more selective than TMWKK.  But still there's Badgeman, Barr Mc Clleland, Madeleine Duncan Brown, only to name a few I can remember. I don't subscribe to all the theories posited, or believe all the witnesses, but that's ok. I had never seen that C span interview with Don Hewitt. I think this and "RFK must die" are good  primers on the RFK Assassination.

I think most people here would really enjoy it. Definitely a good binge watch on a rainy day. It would be a good film to strap DVP to a chair, and make him  get an overview of the forest from the purported trees.

Hi Kirk.  I got the same message, but did a quick Youtube search (which another member mentioned) and found many variations of it available.  It is available in small increments of about 10 minutes each, full length episodes and I think I even saw one that was the entire 9 plus hours.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This series is exceptional for the basic reason that it contains film footage that i have never seen before anyplace.

The stuff from the Dallas Police headquarters prior to Oswald being shot is like a jolt to the stomach.  You can actually see Ruby hiding behind Blackie Harrison.

Blackie Harrison was so obviously down playing his past interaction relationship with Jack Ruby in his WC testimony. And his explanation for claiming he never saw Ruby until he jumped right past him to blast Oswald in the gut ( glare of the press lights - focusing on what was in front of him ) was just preposterous.

It's so easy to believe that Harrison ( big and bulky and close in ) was Ruby's designated shooter position point man.

The failure to protect Oswald by the DPD is so beyond incompetence considering Oswald was perhaps the most threatened and important criminal suspect in America's history.

Parading Oswald in front of and through a chaotic shouting crowd ( any crowd - press included ) was madness considering that any nut could infiltrate that crowd as easily as Jack Ruby did Friday night. And Ruby again on Sunday morning.

The DPD allowed Oswald to be lynched.

And this specific lynching has proved to be one of the most important truth destroying events in our history.

Every higher up DPD official involved in Oswald's personal security should have been fired over this murder ... right in their own building!

Oswald should have been kept 100 feet away from any assemblage of non-police personnel and completely encircled by a thick cordon of bodyguards at all times of his moving for any venue.

And you don't broadcast such movement ahead of time to a crazy mob mentality public like a holiday celebration event. Surprised the crowd in the street in front of the DPD garage ramp that morning didn't include clowns on unicycles, pop corn and T-shirt vendors. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 3/27/2018 at 1:22 PM, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Think these series contributed to my interest in the case, - and the initiation of making the channel.

When posted clips from that series in 2006-2007, it was as said , only because I could not locate them anywhere on Youtube back then. 

Now a search - result gives tons of hits. Tried uploading them myself, before this search, this year. Part 3 was blocked, in one country alone; USA. 

The reason is 2 minutes of footage, concerning, the morning of the nomination of the Vice - presidency, - in LBJ's bedroom, with Connally. RFK stormed into the room, and "started screaming at Johnson, - knewing what was good for him,- he'd get off that ticket". ......"they hated eachother (LBJ and RFK). "Old man Rayburn said "**** Sonny", - and kicked him out". --"Johnson "playing "second fiddle" - and that those Vice-presidential years were agony for him". Even though JFK treated him well, - but no one else, according to this. Etc etc.

Shame the entire video (1 hour 33 minutes) - is blocked because of these 2 minutes, copyrighted by PBS apparently. 

Nothing new, - but good that those series are more available today, than back then. Just in the sense of making information available. 

Thanks to "Terrence Raymond" . 

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

The video is unavailable.

I've seen it a few times over the years, and occasionally go back to certain sequences as a film reference. I like it a lot too. It does have good music and is artfully done for a film which is a series of news clips. It takes footage from Frontline , The Men who Killed Kennedy,  Abc 20/20, the major networks.. Much more selective than TMWKK.  But still there's Badgeman, Barr Mc Clleland, Madeleine Duncan Brown, only to name a few I can remember. I don't subscribe to all the theories posited, or believe all the witnesses, but that's ok. I had never seen that C span interview with Don Hewitt. I think this and "RFK must die" are good  primers on the RFK Assassination.

I think most people here would really enjoy it. Definitely a good binge watch on a rainy day. It would be a good film to strap DVP to a chair, and make him  get an overview of the forest from the purported trees.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The guy (in white) in front of him, - and not the guy in suit , with glasses on his left , or ?

If being as tired as me right now, - one could imagine that it seems Ruby is saying something to this guy , -  who may seem (if continuing speculating) to jump just as fast as him into the picture, - as if they came there together. Or that guy leading him into this position. ( I should go to bed :) )

So tired I even didn't see your post Joe.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen
edit reason: the usual nitpicking