The Education Forum

Audio MP3 interview Tarpley on 46 drills of 911

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1851904

Except for I believe a plane hit the Pentagon, I support Tarpley's views.

---------------o----------------------------

here is the direct MP3 link below spooky :ph34r:

o

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-082411.mp3

o

=====================+++++++================

link ED FORUM with 46 list. You can for a better formatted list GOOGLE "46 Drills of 911", its spreading around the net.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18085

Edited by Steven Gaal

======================++++++++oo#

ooo++++++++++=====================

RELATED THANKS SG

September 7, 2009

9/11 Training Exercise Planned for Simulated Plane Crash Five Minutes before Pentagon Attack Took Place

Five minutes before the Pentagon was hit on September 11, 2001, a training exercise being run by a US intelligence agency just over 20 miles from the Pentagon was set to include the scenario of a small private jet plane crashing into a building. It is unclear whether the scenario was played out, or if the exercise had been called off by that time.

***** SEE LINK BELOW *****

link http://www.scribd.com/doc/18663225/T8-B16-Misc-Work-Papers-Fdr-NRO-Exe

Larry Silverstein’s ‘pull it’ remark has been discussed to death on this forum perhaps Duane can explain how it is relevant to the topic of 9/11 drills (which also have been discussed extensively)?

I liked seeing the lying clown William Rodriguez at the end of the video.

Edited by Len Colby

"Pull it" means pull the building, not "pull the firefighters out of the building", which was Silverstein's silly excuse after the fact... The firefighters were already out of building when he told them to pull it.

Silverstein was not the only 911 conspirator to open his stupid mouth and insert his big foot .. Bush and Rumsfeld also gave the game away with a few of their stupid statements.

911 was an obvious inside job .. I can't believe people like you are still pretending it wasn't.

I suppose this is the best topic I can find for this link :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/08/september-11-audio-recordings-public

Newly released 9/11 audio recordings reveal chaos and confusion

Recordings of military and aviation responses to September 11 made public for first time – but two tapes remain classified

Karen McVeigh

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 8 September 2011 20.33 BST

The full audio recordings of the military and aviation responses to the unfolding events of September 11 have been made public for the first time.

The recordings, by nature dramatic as they unfold in real time, provide an insight into the disbelief and confusion that greeted officials as they struggled to obtain an accurate picture of what was happening.

"We have a problem here … We have a hijacked aircraft heading towards New York and we need to get … We need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there to help us out," air traffic controller Joseph Cooper, at the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Boston centre, said, according to the recordings, published by the Rutgers Law Review.

"Is this real world or exercise?" he is asked by an official from North American Aerospace Defense Command (Norad), at the other end of the phone.

"No, this is not an exercise, not a test," Cooper replies.

The call was made at 8.37am EST, before any planes had struck their targets.

While some of the recordings have emerged over the last decade, with some played during the 9/11 commission hearings in 2004, others are heard for the first time. Taken together, the document gives a searing aural picture of the attacks unfolding in the skies above the US on September 11. They run for over two hours, from the moment American Airlines Flight 11 dropped off the radar at 8.13am, to then vice-president Dick Cheney's order at 10.32am that civilian planes can be shot down.

At just after 8.19am, Betty Ong, a flight attendant from Flight 11, gives American Airlines agents the first indication that there has been a hijacking.

"The cockpit's not answering … Somebody's been stabbed in business class … I think there's Mace, we can't breathe … I think we're getting hijacked..." she said, according to the recordings.

At 9.01am, a manager from FAA's New York centre calls the FAA Command Centre in Herndon, Virginia, to find out if they can alert the military immediately.

"Check with your NOM [operations manager]. Do you know if anyone down there has done any co-ordination to scramble fighter-type airplanes?" he asks, before continuing: "We have several situations going on here. It is escalating big time."

By that stage, one plane had already crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center, and another hijacked airline was seconds away from hitting the south tower. But not everyone at the FAA was aware of it.

"Why? What's going on?" says the voice at the end of the phone.

"Just get me somebody who has the authority to get the military in the air now," the FAA manager in New York says.

At 9.02am, a radio transmission comes into the New York air traffic control radar centre.

"Hey, can you look out your window right now?" the caller says.

"Yeah, I see him," comes the response.

"Do you see that guy? Look, is he descending into the building also?"

"He's descending really quick too, yeah," he says, adding: "Forty-five hundred right now, he just dropped 800ft in like, one … one sweep."

"What kind of airplane is that? Can you guys tell?"

"I don't know. I'll read it out in a minute."

They watch as the plane, United 75, plummets before hitting the south tower.

In the background, someone shouts: "Another one just hit the building. Wow. Another one just hit it hard. Another one hit the World Trade."

The manager says: "The whole building just came apart".

Most of the audio documents were completed in 2004, although not in time for a legal review before the commission closed in August that year. They were never completed or released until now.

The dean of the Rutgers Law school, John Farmer, a lawyer for the 9/11 commission, published many of the transcripts in his 2009 book The Ground Truth. Farmer and students from the law school helped finish reviewing and transcribing the final files.

The documents, which were first reported on by the New York Times, spell out the confusion and lack of co-ordination between military and civil authorities in the aftermath of the attacks.

They reveal in detail how the taped accounts contradict those given by senior officials for up to a year after the attacks that military pilots were pursuing the hijackers. According to accounts by Dick Cheney, the vice-president, the defense department and the FAA, the pilots were on the alert for orders from President George Bush to shoot down the hijacked airliners.

One military aviation official, according to the recordings, only learned that American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon, had disappeared 30 minutes beforehand, when she contacted the FAA in Washington to discuss the unfolding events.

''The story of the day, of 9/11 itself, is best told in the voices of 9/11," Miles Kara, a retired army colonel and an investigator for the 9/11 commission who tracked down the original audio files, told the New York Times.

According to the newspaper, two tapes are missing and remain restricted or classified. One is the recording from the last half-hour in the cockpit of the United Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania after passengers tried to storm the cockpit as it flew towards Washington. Some of the families of those on board requested it not to be made public.

The second, still secret, recording, according to the newspaper, is of a high-level conference call in which Dick Cheney participated.

"Pull it" means pull the building, not "pull the firefighters out of the building", which was Silverstein's silly excuse after the fact... The firefighters were already out of building when he told them to pull it.

Silverstein was not the only 911 conspirator to open his stupid mouth and insert his big foot .. Bush and Rumsfeld also gave the game away with a few of their stupid statements.

911 was an obvious inside job .. I can't believe people like you are still pretending it wasn't.

Get back to us when you have evidence “pull” can mean explosive demolition.

Do you think the FDNY demolished 7?

You are aware that various FDNY personnel has discussed the order to pull firefighters from the vicinity of the building and seeing signs that it was unstable hours before it came down.

Get back to us when you have evidence pull can mean explosive demolition.

Do you think the FDNY demolished 7?

You are aware that various FDNY personnel has discussed the order to pull firefighters from the vicinity of the building and seeing signs that it was unstable hours before it came down.

It doesn't get any clearer than this.

Yes, "pull it" means to pull a building, as in; demolish it.. Which is exactly what Silverstein ordered and explained.

Edited by Duane Daman

The only thing that’s clear is that you have been taken in by a fraud. The maker of the video you posted carefully edited it to remove the part where it was shown 6 WTC had cables attached to it and was literally pulled down. That’s what ‘pull’ means in demolition. Jeff Hill, the hapless truther making the phone call at the end of your clip, unintentionally confirmed this, the woman told him, “pull it is when they actually pull it down”. And of course no cables were attached to 7. Also this technique is used exclusively on small buildings, note that in the clip below the team leader said “it isn’t every day you try to pull down an eight-story building with cables”

Earlier in the same documentary the narrator said, “The use of explosives to demolish World Trade Centres 4, 5 and 6 was rejected for fear workers would risk their lives entering buildings to set the charges.”

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Several demolition companies confirmed that the term does NOT refer to explosive demolition but when the FDNY uses the term they mean to remove firefighters from an area, there were numerous references using pull/pulled etc. concerning the removal of FFs from the vicinity of 7.

For more see:

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/larrysilverstein%27s%22pullit%22quote

AND the 911 Myths link above

PS you still haven't answered the following

- Do you think the FDNY demolished 7?

- You are aware that various FDNY personnel has discussed the order to pull firefighters from the vicinity of the building and seeing signs that it was unstable hours before it came down.

Edited by Len Colby

I can't believe you're still posting this type of obvious disinformation when Siverstein opened his despicable mouth and inserted his despicable foot in it.. Pull it means to intentionally demolish the building.. It doesn't mean to pull people ( ncluding frefighers) out of a building.

PS you still haven't answered the following

- Do you think the FDNY demolished 7?

No, the criminal Bush gang did .. Silverstein being one of them.

Speaking of the despicable Silverstein, check out why he wasn't at work that day.

Can anyone say .. LYING SLIMEBALL ???