The Education Forum

Loose Change Dylan Avery now rejects MIHOP

Len Colby

I assume that after the Plame affair they knew that naming CIA agents was illegal. They easily could have used pseudonyms instead of the agents real names. It wouldn't surprise me if they are doing this intentionally to get attention.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXooooooooXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXoooo

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXoooo

Colby "It wouldn't surprise me if they are doing this intentionally to get attention."

A man who posts on PHYSICS sites,Airline Pilots sites,numerous Skeptic and 911 myth sites,a man with over 10,000 internet posts .....and its others who,"...are doing this intentionally to get attention." . I shake my head in sadness,sadness......

are doing this intentionally to get attention.= there is a name for this , its called 'projection' THANKS SG

+++++++++++++ooooooo+++++++++++

Edited by Evan Burton

Avery is now saying "well, there was some kind of cover up.."?

Fantastic. This has got to be the backtrack of the year. And I can't wait to se him explain in more detail the specifics of this.

The "no plane hit Pentagon"; the "mysterious disappearance of flight 93", and so forth.

These guys are truly incredible, they screw up beyond boundaries but they do not have the guts and decency to come clean.

Pathetic.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Avery is now saying "well, there was some kind of cover up.."?

Fantastic. This has got to be the backtrack of the year. And I can't wait to se him explain in more detail the specifics of this.

The "no plane hit Pentagon"; the "mysterious disappearance of flight 93", and so forth.

These guys are truly incredible, they screw up beyond boundaries but they do not have the guts and decency to come clean.

Pathetic.

Pathetic as it is it's better than people like David Griffin who keep trotting out long discredited claims like 'there were no Arab names on the flight manifests'.

I am not so sure about that Griffin’s dozen or so books on 9/11 have been read by many people and his online articles & videos have been read or seen by even more. I think he is actually worse, as a retired but well-respected Ph.D. professor with dozens of books and peer reviewed papers under his belt he gives the “‘truth’ movement” a veneer of maturity and academic respectability that the hick kids, who cannot comprehend what a simile is, certainly do not.