The Education Forum

George de Mohrenschildt Death

At George de Mohrenschildts coroner inquest in Palm Beach Florida it reveals some strange things.In the notes the very first thing mentioned is that de Mohrenschildt was found sitting in a high backed chair in his stocking feet ,,,no shoes only socks.Then we hear about the ghostly foot step sounds heard on the Nancy Tilton taping of the daily soap opera. Socks foot steps !!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At George de Mohrenschildts coroner inquest in Palm Beach Florida it reveals some strange things.In the notes the very first thing mentioned is that de Mohrenschildt was found sitting in a high backed chair in his stocking feet ,,,no shoes only socks.Then we hear about the ghostly foot step sounds heard on the Nancy Tilton taping of the daily soap opera. Socks foot steps !!!!

I have it from someone who attended, that the inquest was beyond a joke.

A very interesting proceeding to say the least.

Mark lane wrote a good essay on this back at the time.

Very suspicious that Epstein was the last guy to talk to him before he died and FOnzi serves him the subpoena.

Because we all know that Epstein was working with Anlgeton on that book.

One of Angleton's specialties was to make a murder look like a suicide.

This person mentioned Lane was there and that he had spoken to him afterwards. He said in so many words, that Lane was beside himself over the proceedings.

I'm not sure you should post those gory pictures here.

I don't see the need for it plus there may be younger kids tuning in.

Jim,

that's a tough call. You need to be a member to log in and view them. Don't think we have too many kids here.

John,

do you have Bloodworth's inquest report by any chance?

I'm not sure you should post those gory pictures here.

I don't see the need for it plus there may be younger kids tuning in.

You're kidding right? By that logic we shouldn't be posting head shot frames from the Zapruder film, or JFK autopsy pictures, etc? Unbelievable.

Sorry, Greg, I don't have that report. JK

Edited by John Kelly

IMHO, I think that pictures like that one are somewhat less shocking than the JFK "death stare" photo from the autopsy table. Some TV crime shows have as much blood...and we won't even go into the content of movies or the video games that some of these kids play.

So I'm gonna weigh in with John Kelly on this one; better that the photos are seen, than to be locked away as the WC did with much of the evidence.

As I said, just my opinion.

Why is it suspicious that he wasn’t wearing his shoes?

Why is it suspicious that he wasn’t wearing his shoes?

Hello Len

The tapes of de Mohrenschildts death have sounds of foot steps leading up to the shot gun blast. Have never heard a foot step in socks .This spring I will be going to the Palm Beach court system and asking to hear the tape and to see the official report.

Has anybody here heard the tape? Is it publicly available? Based on a quick Google Epstein heard about the tape but never actually heard the tape itself and Bruce Campbell Adamson seems to have gotten a copy but I haven’t been able to find any comments he made about it.

If DeM. was murdered then someone must have walked up to him put the shotgun in his mouth (against his will) and pulled the trigger without either saying anything to the other or creating any sounds of a struggle or any other sounds at all other than the killer’s approaching footsteps. And let me guess, there were no sounds of footsteps after the shot, right? Where were his shoes found? IIRC both his wife and daughter said he was suicidal and had tried to kill himself previously.

Has anybody here heard the tape? Is it publicly available? Based on a quick Google Epstein heard about the tape but never actually heard the tape itself and Bruce Campbell Adamson seems to have gotten a copy but I haven't been able to find any comments he made about it.

If DeM. was murdered then someone must have walked up to him put the shotgun in his mouth (against his will) and pulled the trigger without either saying anything to the other or creating any sounds of a struggle or any other sounds at all other than the killer's approaching footsteps. And let me guess, there were no sounds of footsteps after the shot, right? Where were his shoes found? IIRC both his wife and daughter said he was suicidal and had tried to kill himself previously.

Len,

humor me for a second and picture this...

DeM is murdered. His body is arranged as found. All prior to any taping. The footsteps are those of the person walking away from setting up the tape and then (presuming the rifle blast is audible) firing the rifle or creating some sound to simulate the shot. Point bring, one set of footstep sounds doesn't limit the possible scenarios to one.

A very interesting proceeding to say the least.

Mark lane wrote a good essay on this back at the time.

Very suspicious that Epstein was the last guy to talk to him before he died and FOnzi serves him the subpoena.

Because we all know that Epstein was working with Anlgeton on that book.

??? So your theory is that Angleton helped write Agency of Fear?

One of Angleton's specialties was to make a murder look like a suicide.

Is that a real fact or something you made up? Can you provide a citation and/or examples?

From another post:

There were two other bizarre things about it as I recall.

First, no one heard the gun blast.

Was anybody else in the house? What then was the noise on the tape? Or do you think it was recorded elsewhere?

Second, there is no exit in the rear of DeM's head.

Which would make it appear that the scene was posed after he was dead.

Why would the location of the shooting effect whether or not there was an exit wound?

Has anybody here heard the tape? Is it publicly available? Based on a quick Google Epstein heard about the tape but never actually heard the tape itself and Bruce Campbell Adamson seems to have gotten a copy but I haven't been able to find any comments he made about it.

If DeM. was murdered then someone must have walked up to him put the shotgun in his mouth (against his will) and pulled the trigger without either saying anything to the other or creating any sounds of a struggle or any other sounds at all other than the killer's approaching footsteps. And let me guess, there were no sounds of footsteps after the shot, right? Where were his shoes found? IIRC both his wife and daughter said he was suicidal and had tried to kill himself previously.

Len,

humor me for a second and picture this...

DeM is murdered. His body is arranged as found. All prior to any taping. The footsteps are those of the person walking away from setting up the tape and then (presuming the rifle blast is audible) firing the rifle or creating some sound to simulate the shot. Point bring, one set of footstep sounds doesn't limit the possible scenarios to one.

Based on what I’ve read his host turned on the tape recorder in the living room to record her soap operas when she left the house. Thus there would be a continuous recording from that time till after he was shot so under your scenario there were 2 shots 1st the one that killed DeM then the one for the tape, they would had to go through an elaborate procedure to produce an audio tape that would have fit the circumstances. Why they want to produce such a tape it would an unnecessary complication. In any case if the footsteps weren’t DeM’s we should have heard them coming and going.

My main questions remained unanswered:

"Has anybody here heard the tape? Is it publicly available?"

"(Isn't it true that) both his wife and daughter said he was suicidal and had tried to kill himself previously"