The Education Forum
David Josephs

The shot to TIPPIT's head

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Robin Unger said:

J.D Tippit Credit: James Richards

DPD6.jpg

I don't see any bullet hole in the head. The coup de ta in the head from Oswald? 

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, Robin Unger said:

J.D.Tippit

head.jpg

Very interesting.  Of the other three photographs, the first is frontal which would not necessarily show this entrance wound on the right side of the head behind the eye and the other two are cropped.  If Tippit was on the ground dead on his back from the first three shots his head would not have likely remained facing straight up but rolled right or left.  Thus the coup de grace shot would have been into the side of the head.  Thank you Mr. Unger.  Your photographs are always much appreciated.  I know you've been educating us for a long time but thanks again for keeping on doing so.  There are so many pictures on your site I get easily lost or distracted looking at more and more of them.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/

TATUM:   Next. this man with a gun in his hand ran toward the back of the squad car, but instead of running away he stepped into the street and shot the police officer who was lying in the street

image.png.9d7392020c1b2820ef5205ee4de74347.png

Bowley says that he turns Tippit over as he was face down
Clayton says he was covered with a ROYAL BLUE COAT which he removed

How does one shoot a man thru the temple, front to back, if he's face down?  

And why does no one else corroborate these movements?  It had to happen right in front of Markham, Holan, the Wrights, the Davis', Benavidas, Scoggins... etc...

Mr. BELIN - How many shots did you hear all told?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I heard three shots.

Mr. BELIN. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Three or four, in the neighborhood. They was fast.
Mr. BELIN. They were fast shots?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; they were fast.

ELBERT AUSTIN, 8317 Fourth Avenue, Dallas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, he was working on a construction job at the intersection of Tenth and Denver Street, Dallas, Texas. He advised he was a brick mason's helper and was assisting in the construction of an apartment house. Me stated sometime after 1:00 PM he was on a scaffold in front of the aforementioned apartment house when he heard approximately two or three shots

JIMMY EARL BURT, General Delivery stated that on November 22, 1963 he was living at 505 E. 10th Street, Dallas, Texas which is the residence of his father—in—law, DAVID SHAEFER. He and a friend WILLIAM SMITH were sitting in his brother, BILLY BURT's house located at the corner of 9th and Denver Streets, Dallas. It was some time after lunch when they heard two gunshots. He and SMITH immediately ran from the house toward his car, a 1952 two—tone blue Ford which was parked facing south on Denver Street. As they ran from the house they heard four more shots making a total of six.

Mr. BALL. What did you hear at that time?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I heard what sounded to me like five pistol shots.
Mr. BALL. Five pistol shots?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Five shots, yes, sir.

FRANK CIMINO, 403 East Tenth Street, Apartment 7, Dallas, Texas, advised that on November 22, 1963, he was residing in an apartment at 405 East Tenth Street. He Stated that at around 1 p.m. he was at his apartment listening to the radio. He heard four loud noises which sounded like shots and then he heard a women scream.  The officer was lying on his side with his head in front of the left front head light of his car. His gun was out of the holster and lying by his side

Mr. DULLES. Plural? How many did you hear?
Mrs. DAVIS. Just two, they were pretty close together. (both sisters say the same thing)

Mr. BALL. How many?
Mr. GUINYARD. I heard three.

FRANCIS KINNETH, 1425 Caidwell, Dallas, Texas, advised he was employed on a construction job at the intersection of Denver and Tenth Street, Dallas, on the afternoon of November 22, 1963. He advised at approximately 1:00 PM he had heard approximately two or three shots

L. J. LEWIS, 7616 Hums, Pleasant Grove, Texas, advised he is presently self-employed as a wholesale car dealer. LEWIS advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, he was on the used car lot of Johnny Reynolds Used Cars together with HAROLD RUSSELL and PAT PATTERSON, during which time they heard approximately three or four gun shots coming from the vicinity of Tenth and Patton Avenue, Dallas, Texas

Mr. LIEBELER. How many shots did you hear?
Mr.REYNOLDS. I really have no idea, to be honest with you. I would say four or five or six. I just would have no idea.

Mr. JACK RAY TATUM :  I heard three shots in rapid (illegible)I went right through the intersection, stopped my car and turned to look back. I then saw the officer lying on the street and saw this young white man standing near the front of the squad car. Next. this man with a gun in his hand ran toward the back of the squad car, but instead of running away he stepped into the street and shot the police officer who was lying in the street.

When the shooting began C. Frank Wright was sitting in his living room at 501 E. 10th, close to Jimmy Burt's father-in-law (505 E. 10th), watching television with his wife. As soon as he heard shots Wright jumped up and went outside while his wife called the police. Mary Wright said, "I ran to the telephone .... .! didn't look in the book or anything. I ran to the telephone, picked it up and dialed '0.' I said, 'Call the police, a man's been shot!"' Wright looked west from his porch and saw a police car near 10h & Patton. He watched as the assailant stood over the slain police officer before leaving. 

1152223437_Tippitautopsyfacesheet.thumb.jpg.407c0d19208938888bca9557b49f3ca1.jpg