The Education Forum

Out-of-print JFK Books Online

I have just posted several out-of-print books in PDF format to my archive. The vast majority of the authors of these books have passed on and their books are no longer commonly available, but that doesn't mean that their work should be consigned to oblivion; especially in a case of this importance. Many of these books have photographs that appear in no other books that are in print, likewise with other equally important evidence.

I don't know how long these books will remain in the archive, so if you think that there is any chance that you are interested in any these books (including the extremely important Medicolegal Investigation book by Dr. Wilber, and one of the very first, if not the first book on the JFK assassination, "Oswald: assassin or fall guy?"), act now, not later.

http://www.krusch.com/jfk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much Barry

I just downloaded and saved to my computer Ray Marcus book "The Bastard Bullet"

I am a huge book collector and I own almost all of the old original books on the assassination, all of Jones, Weisberg, Cutler, as well as the mainstreem books, Lane, Thompson, Garrison

But I never got my hands on Rays book, some day I will purchase a copy, but for now this is great because I can read it

Thanks again

I am a huge book collector and I own almost all of the old original books on the assassination, all of Jones, Weisberg, Cutler, as well as the mainstreem books, Lane, Thompson, Garrison

But I never got my hands on Rays book, some day I will purchase a copy, but for now this is great because I can read it

Thanks again

Dean,

I've got a reasonable collection of my own going on - it takes up too much space according to my wife LOL.

One book missing from my collection that's impossible to find at a good price is Bloody Treason by Noel Twyman.

Ray Marcus' book is also very difficult to track down so thanks for that, Barry!

Of course "B;oody Treason" is my favorite book on the assassination, you would love it Martin, its an amazing read

I bought "Bloody Treason" from an old bookstore in Redding back in 1997 when it came out. The owner ws an older man who had to order it for me

I still remember him calling my house and leaving a message for me that the book had arrived and I could come get it

I still have it in mint condition, and I am so glad I bought it when it came out.

This bookstore owner did the same thing for me with "The Killing of a President" and "The Search for LHO" both books by Robert Groden

The other books I bought from him in the late 80s and early 90s were released and he had them stocked like Crossfire, High Treason, On the Trail of the Assassins that I was able to just walk in and buy

He was always amazed that a teenager wanted to buy every book that was released on the assassination, he was even more amazd when I told him that I had most of the books on the assassination fron the 60s and 70s handed down from my gramps

As a teenager I had a collection that I would put up aganist almost any long time researcher, I read so much as a kid that when I close my eyes now all I see is printed words

Martin, I feel your pain. So I've uploaded "Bloody Treason" as well.

Thanks Barry Gives us newbies a chance to catch up so kind.

Ian

Guest Robert Morrow

Thanks again

Dean,

I've got a reasonable collection of my own going on - it takes up too much space according to my wife LOL.

One book missing from my collection that's impossible to find at a good price is Bloody Treason by Noel Twyman.

Ray Marcus' book is also very difficult to track down so thanks for that, Barry!

As an FYI to folks, you can get Bloody Treason for a very reasonable $9.99 on Kindle at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bloody-Treason-Assassination-Kennedy-ebook/dp/B0035G09FW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327376173&sr=1-1

Yes, I agree Bloody Treason is a fabulous book. Also, thanks, Barry.

"Texas in the Morning" by Madeleine Duncan Brown is another important, yet very hard to find book by a key mistress of Lyndon Johnson. I get asked often by people on how they can get a cheaper copy than the used ones of Amazon (last time I checked going for $80)

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Thanks again

Here is a book you ought to get and it is not rare: Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson by D. Jablow Hershman. You can get it dirt cheap for under $5 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Power-Beyond-Reason-Collapse-Johnson/dp/1569802432/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327379436&sr=1-1

It is a MUST READ on Lyndon Johnson. Basically, it shows what a pyschopath the man was.

**Some of the most informative books on the JFK assassination are often books that are not directly about the JFK assassination.** Jim DiEugenio understands this well and you will often find him recommending fine boutique books, although not directly about the JFK assassination, which gives us tremendous understanding of the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

I highly recommend the "Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson." A while back you were questioning some of my descriptions of LBJ anecdotes - such as would he actually pull his penis out and start pissing in front of reporters? Or would he defecate and INSIST that staff members come into the bathroom with him or stand at the open door? ... or would he grope the vaginas of other women in front of Lady Bird?...or would he take a piss on a Secret Service agent's leg and then tell him "It's my perogative" ... or would he have sex with 5 of his 8 secretaries ... or would he smoke a minimum of 60 cigarettes a day... would he put bourbon in his coffee at lunch ... would he drink a standard six Cutty Sarks at night ... would he try to pick up an attractive radio reporter on election day 1964 on the tarmac at Houston with liquor on his breath (telling her he would kick someone of his plane and take her to the LBJ Ranch) ... would he attempt to have sex with Doris Kearns Goodwin and actually in fact ask her to marry him ... would he have paranoid delusions and hallucinations ...would he jump in the White House swimming pool naked and insist others do it and THEN start making fun of the sizes of other men's penises ... would he pull his penis out in college and announce "Jumbo is gonna get a workout tonight"

There are a 1,000 other similar anecdotes like that about Johnson. Really, it is just astounding when one dives into the books about LBJ and literally finds dozens or hundreds of similar outrageous stories. "Crude," "vulgar, "sadistic," "depraved," "narcissistic" are adjectives that just don't do justice in describing Lyndon Johnson. He was worse than that.

Or about the time President LBJ was on Air Force One and started naming all the other world leaders who had died or left power, then he starts banging his chest Tarzan style yelling "I am the King!"

On a different topic, another fine book to read on the JFK Assassination: JFK: Ordeal in Africa by Richard D. Mahoney. This is a critical book to read in order to understand John Kennedy and his foreign policy stands which were anathema to much of the Establishment/CIA/CFR/Rockefellers. Get it for under $20, shipping included. On the cover is JFK grimmacing (on 2/13/61) at the murder of Patrice Lumumba of Congo, something that the CIA and Allen Dulles expedited because they knew JFK would not approve.

http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Ordeal-Richard-D-Mahoney/dp/0195033418/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1327380553&sr=1-1-catcorr

JFK was much more friendly to Third World nationalism than was the consensus of US foreign policy, the business community and certainly CIA/military was at that time. Those guys wanted to KILL Third World nationalists; JFK wanted to DEAL with them. That was a huge difference and it was one of the reasons JFK was killed over Cuba policy and not wanting to prosecute the Vietnam War (in addition to severe personal reasons by LBJ/Hoover)

Edited by Robert Morrow

Martin, I feel your pain. So I've uploaded "Bloody Treason" as well.

Thanks Barry.

A word of warning though: It might not be strictly legal to make and share digital copies of copyrighted material. In most cases I'm sure you'll have no problems but, as Robert pointed out, Bloody Treason is available in Kindle format and Noel Twyman might not be best pleased to find you are giving it away. The same might be true about Bob Groden's book which I'm pretty sure he's still selling himself.

Just don't wanna see you get in trouble for being nice!

Copyright lasts for 70 years after the death of the author. Even if the author is dead, you are likely to be in trouble with their relatives.

Thanks again

Dean,

As an FYI to folks, you can get Bloody Treason for a very reasonable $9.99 on Kindle at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bloody-Treason-Assassination-Kennedy-ebook/dp/B0035G09FW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327376173&sr=1-1

Yes, I agree Bloody Treason is a fabulous book. Also, thanks, Barry.

"Texas in the Morning" by Madeleine Duncan Brown is another important, yet very hard to find book by a key mistress of Lyndon Johnson. I get asked often by people on how they can get a cheaper copy than the used ones of Amazon (last time I checked going for $80)

Robert

I am reading "Texas in the Morning" right now as we speak (thanks again Barry)

I must say I have wanted to buy this book many times, and I knew it was rare and expensive but I was going to buy it anyway, someday

Well now im reading it thanks to Barry and I must say that so far it is a great book!

I am very much enjoying it, and getting a personal look into Lyndon Johnson a well

Unlike Judyth Baker I believe Madeleine Brown 100%

When I am done I will post my thoughts

Martin I hope you were able to download "Bloody Treason" before it was deleted :)