The Education Forum

Out-of-print JFK Books Online

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 new uploads: "The Kill Zone" and "history will not absolve us"

I am going to keep the out-of-print archive up for at least two more weeks. After that, I will assume that enough people have downloaded the out-of-print PDFs to ensure that we can rely that these books will not be completely dead to history forever. At that point, I will revisit the concept of maintaining the out-of-print archive.

Download what you want now.

Guest Robert Morrow

2 new uploads: "The Kill Zone" and "history will not absolve us"

I am going to keep the out-of-print archive up for at least two more weeks. After that, I will assume that enough people have downloaded the out-of-print PDFs to ensure that we can rely that these books will not be completely dead to history forever. At that point, I will revisit the concept of maintaining the out-of-print archive.

Download what you want now.

Keep this up, Barry! There is an important speech by Castro from 11/23/63 in "History Will Not Absolve Us" in which Castro deconstructs the JFK assassination in real time. This speech is not on the internet and it needs to be. It is nowhere else that I can think of. Someone needs to take this speech and post it to Education Forum. In needs to be accessible for scholarship.

"History Will Not Absolve Us" has a lot of Vincent Salandria in it and it is a MUST READ, folks. It is some of the best JFK assassination analysis that there is.

Guest Robert Morrow

Could you post that for us, Rob? You have the PDF, you can just do a copy and paste.

Done!

Barry, what you are doing is extremely important. Just the single fact that we have Fidel Castro's 11/23/63 on the internet for the first time ever is of blockbuster significance. Every single *quality* JFK assassination book (or "deep politics" book) that is out of print needs to copied and put up on the internet.

Or really, their most critical chapters.

We could probably think of 30 more books that need to be done this way. This could potentially be a huge resource for JFK researchers - being able to find a critically important book in a fast, cheap way.

"Barry and the Boys" - which I think is a fabulous book, can't be done this way because Daniel Hopsicker wants reprint it again once he gets the funds. Hopsicker needs to put it on Kindle.

But there is so much else out there among the rare but valuable books that needs to be made accessible. I would suggest anything by Joachim Joesten - he published a lot of great but hard to find books:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKjoesten.htm

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Of course I agree. I have posted pretty much all the ones that I have. But there are obviously quite a few I am missing. If someone can send me what they have, I will post to the archive.

Folks, did you hear that? Send your highest quality out of print books relating to the JFK assassination and Barry will make a PDF file and make it available to anyone.

It is all about getting high quality information out to the masses.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Here is another book that is a MUST READ on the JFK assassination: "Farewell America: The Plot to Kill JFK" by James Hepburn which was a pseudonym apparently for French intelligence, Russian intelligence and Philippe Vosjoly.

I really wish someone would upload this book to the internet.

http://www.amazon.com/Farewell-America-Plot-Kill-JFK/dp/1883955327/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331013591&sr=1-1

Note: I do NOT think this book was a disinformation effort put out by James Angleton. Rather, it was a timely expose of the JFK assassination and it correctly fingers H.L. Hunt and a coalition of interests who murdered JFK.

I do think it goes much to easy on the critical role of Lyndon Johnson, but nevertheless it is an excellent book that the FBI tried to prevent from importing into the USA after it was a bestseller in Europe. "Farewell America" is a rare and extremely informative book. It is obvious that some very well informed intelligence sources were writing this book.

Another absolutely fantastic book that you can get dirt cheap for less than $1 on Amazon is "Rearview Mirror: Looking Back at the FBI, the CIA and Other Tails" by William Turner.

http://www.amazon.com/Rearview-Mirror-Looking-Other-Tails/dp/1883955211/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331014258&sr=1-1