The Education Forum

JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Well, somewhere along the line we had what is known as "a failure to communicate". I welcome the invitation to

resume our friendship, which I would hate to lose over an issue like this. Give my warm regards to Julie, too!

Jim,

Because we were friends and because you have made valuable contributions in the past I will forgive what you did here.

I will never forget it though.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

NOTE: RADIO INTERVIEW TODAY ABOUT Doorway Man on "The Real Deal" at 5 PM/CT

kdruckman and I will talk about, "JFK SPECIAL: Oswald was in the doorway, after all!",

and the extended discussion and debate that has taken place on this thread during the

broadcast of "The Real Deal", revereradio.net, from 5-7 PM/CT today, 20 February 2012.

The program will subsequently be archived at http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com. Tune in!

Edited by James H. Fetzer

kdruckman and I will talk about, "JFK SPECIAL: Oswald was in the doorway, after all!",

and the extended discussion and debate that has taken place on this thread during the

broadcast of "The Real Deal", revereradio.net, from 5-7 PM/CT today, 20 February 2012.

The program will subsequently be archived at http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com. Tune in!

RADIO INTERVIEW TODAY ABOUT Doorway Man on "The Real Deal" at 5 PM/CT kdruckman and I will talk about, "JFK SPECIAL: Oswald was in the doorway, after all

You can't be serious, its a joke right? Comeon man, please tell me that this is a joke I'll understand, but! If you get people to beleive you, like I said earlier, I have some great ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell to them for a cheap price of $10,000 per person cash only and I have 10 properties left! Man this will be the fastest 100 grand I'll ever make.

RADIO INTERVIEW TODAY ABOUT Doorway Man on "The Real Deal" at 5 PM/CT kdruckman and I will talk about, "JFK SPECIAL: Oswald was in the doorway, after all

You can't be serious, its a joke right? Comeon man, please tell me that this is a joke I'll understand, but! If you get people to beleive you, like I said earlier, I have some great ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell to them for a cheap price of $10,000 per person cash only and I have 10 properties left! Man this will be the fastest 100 grand I'll ever make.

Scott,

:clapping

I agree!

BTW, I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if any of the "The Altgens Photo Was Altered! -- It Was Oswald On The Steps!" crowd is interested...

--Tommy :D

Edited by Thomas Graves