The Education Forum

JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all!

Guest James H. Fetzer

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Robin.......yes release some Gary, hey never mind some how about all..blink.gifwith no charge... blink.gif ...i know forget it...thanks robin...

here are a couple of altgens copies that were printed in the newspapers..one from jack...one is a Copy of the one from CURRY'S BOOK....AND FROM THE ANTHONY MARSH COLLECTION, A COPY oF THE ORIGINAL ALTGENS FRAME.....fwtaw..a copy of the large altgens lightened......b.excuse caps thanks...

sorry it would ony allow me to post two, i will try again..??

Edited by Bernice Moore

Guest James H. Fetzer

Robin,

Why don't you do something more useful, like overlaying this substitute windshield over the original on the Altgens? We were engaged in an important discussion of the Altgens, which this guy has diverted. Let's get back to Lee Oswald in the doorway.

5uqoh3.jpg

I mean, this is JFK 101! I can't believe anyone is still being taken in by Joshia Thompson's endless stream of JFK rubbish. For those who want to read the complete Costello review of MURDER in The Federal Lawyer, go to http://assassinationscience.com/george.html

Beautiful Robin. Just beautiful!!

JT

CE350 / NARA windshield Animated GIF

In the NARA image, the Nebular star shaped cracks have been extended, due to the windshield being kicked out during the removal process.

Animation4-1.gif

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Thanks, Bernice. Notice that even these early published copies show the obliteration of the man with no face and no shirt!

Cheers Robin.......yes released some Gary, hey never mind some how about all..blink.gifwith no charge... blink.gif ...i know forget it...thanks robin...

here are a couple of altgens copies that were printed in the newspapers..one from jack...one is a Copy of the one from CURRY'S BOOK....AND FROM THE tONY mARSH COLLECTION, A COPY oF THE ORIGINAL ALTGENS FRAME.....fwtaw..a copy of the large altgens lightened......b.excuse caps thanks...

Back in post #72 on this thread, you wrote: "When looking at more conventional scans, it is precisely where I describe. When we look at these blow ups, it is only APPROXIMATELY at the location of his left ear. So what? Notice how he does not address the points I have made about Doug Weldon's brilliant study, which anyone can find in MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000), pages 129-173; and Jim Lewis's research on junked cars, which I discuss especially on page 436 of THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX (2003)" Now we can all look at page 436 of your book. There is a muddy photo of a junked station wagon with apparently some damage to its windshield and what may be some sort of dummy seated in the back seat with a circle around it. The photo has this caption: "Windshield D: Jim Lewis has fired a high-powered rifle through a windshield at 200 yards and hit a dummy in the neck, evidence in support of Windshield A." Windshield A is, of course, a copy of the Altgens photos. So just maybe you might like to explain what this junked car shown in a muddy photo sent to you by someone called "Jim Lewis" has to do with the Altgens photo, or, for that matter, anything. More precisely, you might want to explain how this photo somehow is "evidence in support of Windshield A." What this photo really shows is the quality of material you claim as evidence and publish in your books. Then you cite such junk in later posts as if the junk has any significance to anyone.

What, of course, would be relevant here is a photo of a windshield penetrated by a rifle bullet. Such photos are widely available since law enforcement types have done a lot of research on shootings and what a windshield looks like after being hit by a bullet. When this was discussed years ago, it just about sunk your obstinately repeated claim that a woman's tan purse in the background of the Altgens photo is really a bullet hole in the form of a nebula. You never, ever admit you're wrong so you condemn this board to endless discussions of things that have already been decided definitively against you years ago.

Perhaps also, you might explain why anyone would want to read a review of your book by your pal, John Costella.

JT

Robin,

Why don't you do something more useful, like overlaying this substitute windshield over the original on the Altgens? We were engaged in an important discussion of the Altgens, which this guy has diverted. Let's get back to Lee Oswald in the doorway.

5uqoh3.jpg

I mean, this is JFK 101! I can't believe anyone is still being taken in by Joshia Thompson's endless stream of JFK rubbish. For those who want to read the complete Costello review of MURDER in The Federal Lawyer, go to http://assassination...com/george.html

Beautiful Robin. Just beautiful!!

JT

CE350 / NARA windshield Animated GIF

In the NARA image, the Nebular star shaped cracks have been extended, due to the windshield being kicked out during the removal process.

Animation4-1.gif

Robin,

me thinks some here are rather smitten with authors along the line of a Dr. Thompson.... :) Not to mention some posts hereabouts are clear examples of USENET disinfo tactics....

A question I've had regarding this...

Isn't it important to suggest when these possible alterations were made?...

The Altgens pic was on the AP wires about a half hour after the shooting...? Was it not?...

So, anyone in the pic was just a bystander when the first processing took place.

And the important aspect of it was the occupants of the limo at that time.

If the first newspaper pics that afternoon/evening are the same as the image we have now, including artifacts, etc, the "Headless man"..that leaves no time for any manipulation...

Are they clear enough to tell?

Or is the suggestion that it was later copies that were tampered with?...in which case had Altgens ever said anything regarding this?...

Still worth asking....when, if alterations were made, was the time frame that this could happen in?....I ask in all sincerity...

And Bernice and Robin, thanks for the pics...The original paper scans show much the same....