The Education Forum

William Tosh Plumlee

William Plumlee

• 2 years later...
I am a retired commercial pilot and had worked for and with the United States Government for many years. Background: Military Intel in the late fifties and early sixties. Associated with Task Force Seven during the Cuban Project and JM/WAVE, Miami Cuban Desk. Undercover pilot during the Regan Drug War and the Contra Re-supply network, Testified four times to various Senate and congressional investigative committees ( Senator Church, 1976-75; close door classified TS; Congressmen Tom Downing, before the HSCA was formed: Senator John Kerry's Committee of 1988-91. also classified " TS Committee Sensitive" Tri- State Drug Task Force Phoenix Organized Crime Div. 1975-86. Worked with Senator Gary Hart on previous Intel maters with the NSC. I worked UC with KiKi Cammaranda before he was killed and I was a DEA contract pilot, Panama and Colombia, Costa Rico. My brother is with the Dallas Police Department, attached to the Narcotics Tech OPs Div,

documentation of any of this?

• 7 months later...
I was wondering if Tosh, if he was at JM/WAVE, if he could give us some more deep background on that CIA Station, and some of the personalities there, especially Gordon Campbell and the secretaries.

Thanks,

BK

Many times I have come forward and tried tgo help researchers only to be call many names even an assin. Documentation has been provided and when I have tried to produce additional information and documentation I am blocked by those who seem to have all the ansxwers. Documentation is out there forover forty years. I can not help anymore. I just check the forms "xxxxx" just to see how far off the martk this investigation is really in the toilet and what I am derogatory names I am called. So be it.. I see it as the research comunity as their loss... not mind... I have learned a lot these past few years.... enough to know I will not go there again... I wish you the best..... It is now for those in the past that I have shared my information and documentation with to step forward and come to tyhe plate.... the best to all of you. Sorry it did not work out for you.... Can'tbe said I did not gtry..... Have a good day.... T

So much for the "Community of Researchers."

BK