The Education Forum

Fidel Castro's speech on 11/23/63 about the JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Thanks, John Dolva. Now it is for others to post this all over the internet. So few people have read Castro's speech in response to the JFK assassination. It is long past time for this to get a much broader audience.

I have posted a link to this new topic on my Facebook page, where it will be read and shared by other Facebook members.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work, Rob. What is very bizarre how less than two days after the assassination he has found so many holes in the story, which at that time had barely even been created. He was probably very familiar with assassination attempts and the stories behind them.

He was probably very familiar with assassination attempts and the stories behind them.

I have not completely ruled out Castro knowing something before hand of Kennedy's assassination, as my friend Jose Pujol puts it so passionately, he thinks Castro was involved, others who have fought Castro and plotted to assassinate him said, "I don't think Castro was involved directly, but he help by incorporating something".

Well, this is the first time I have heard of you, Scott, or Jose Pujol and his accent is hard for me to get all his words but He admits being involved in plots to kill Castro and I believe he said he was told by Americans in Canton Ohio during Ike’s presidency to be on the side of getting rid of him and then he says he fought with Fidel and Che but obviously as an asset for the CIA.

Of course, the CIA had infiltrators helping Castro in the beginning like David Ferrie and Watergate Burglar Frank Sturgis.

Folks like these still want to kill Castro and with people like the Bush family as their friends and protectors I see why Castro is very suspicious of US intentions with the Cold War still on and just a bit of softening by Obama.

I saw the plot to kill JFK in Texas and was told about it by my friend, Phil Ochs who was a National Security Observer being filmed by a British cameraman in the garage Doorway of the Dal/Tex building right after the assassination.

He hung himself on April 9th, 76 just when Congress was threatening to get to the truth and found out about the attempts to kill Castro that Jose Pujol admitted too, but was posing as a fellow revolutionary. Phil could not handle telling the truth to his fans and it would have been too dangerus for us both at that time.

Sure Castro knew about the CIA attempts to kill him and Oswald was working on a cancer virus with Ferrie and his girl friend Judyth Baker in New Orleans.

Castro knew that the Fair Play for Cuba Committee was practically a government front it was so infiltrated and Oswald was not even in a real FPCC group. But my friend, Phil Ochs, was because the day he told me about the plot months before it happend and asked me if I would let him know If I learned anything, he said he was going to a Fair Play for Cuba meeting in NYC to find out more.

Well, after I came out and ran against Bush Sr. for Prez in 90-92 as a write-in and reported my story to the FBI in Tampa, I called VJ Lee who ran the organization back then if he knew Phil Ochs and he said, "Oh yes Phil was working for us", and when I told him Phil was working for US National Security he was not surprised.

So, Jose thinks Castro was the man behind it and I think what else would a CIA asset who plotted the death of Castro say, the same thing that Frank Sturgis said and the reason Phil and I were set up to be in Texas on that day was we were considered “Commies" by Hoover and the Government’s War against Communism and on top of that we were Folk Singers who fought for Peace in Viet Nam, Civil Rights and went down to Mississippi for Freedom Summer and as long as Hoover was up there the truth tellers were threatened the most and I have had many close calls myself and am lucky to tell you all the truth and the truth is worth dying for.

So, please tell Jose we both believe in freedom but I am no proud Assassin which may be our big difference.

Edited by Jim Glover

Excellent work, Rob. What is very bizarre how less than two days after the assassination he has found so many holes in the story, which at that time had barely even been created. He was probably very familiar with assassination attempts and the stories behind them.

He was probably very familiar with assassination attempts and the stories behind them.

I have not completely ruled out Castro knowing something before hand of Kennedy's assassination, as my friend Jose Pujol puts it so passionately, he thinks Castro was involved, others who have fought Castro and plotted to assassinate him said, "I don't think Castro was involved directly, but he help by incorporating something".

Well, this is the first time I have heard of you, Scott, or Jose Pujol and his accent is hard for me to get all his words but He admits being involved in plots to kill Castro and I believe he said he was told by Americans in Canton Ohio during Ikes presidency to be on the side of getting rid of him and then he says he fought with Fidel and Che but obviously as an asset for the CIA.

Of course, the CIA had infiltrators helping Castro in the beginning like David Ferrie and Watergate Burglar Frank Sturgis.

Folks like these still want to kill Castro and with people like the Bush family as their friends and protectors I see why Castro is very suspicious of US intensions and the Cold War still on with just a bit of softening by Obama.

I saw the plot to kill JFK in Texas and was told about it by my friend, Phil Ochs who was a National Security Observer being filmed by a British cameraman in the garage Doorway of the Dal/Tex building right after the assassination.

He hung himself on April 9th, 76 just when Congress was threatening to get to the truth and found out about the attempts to kill Castro that Jose Pujol admitted too, but was posing as a fellow revolutionary. Phil could not handle telling the truth to his fans and it would have been too dangerus for us both at that time.

Sure Castro knew about the CIA attempts to kill him and Oswald was working on a cancer virus with Ferrie and his girl friend Judyth Baker in New Orleans.

Castro knew that the Fair Play for Cuba Committee was practically a government front it was so infiltrated and Oswald was not even in a real FPFCC group. But my friend, Phil Ochs, was because the day he told me about the plot months before it happend and asked me if I would let him know If I learned anything, he said he was going to a Fair play for Cuba meeting in NYC to find out more.

Well after I came out and ran against Bush Sr. for Prez in 90-91 as a write-in and reported my story to the FBI in Tampa, I called VJ Lee who ran the organization back then if he knew Phil Ochs and he said, "Oh yes Phil was working for us", and when I told him Phil was working for US National Security he was not surprised.

So, Jose thinks Castro was the man behind it and I think what else would a CIA asset who plotted the death of Castro say, the same thing that Frank Sturgis said and the reason Phil and I were set up to be in Texas on that day was we were considered Commies" by Hoover and the Governments War against Communism and on top of that we were Folk Singers who fought for Peace in Viet Nam, Civil Rights and went down to Mississippi for Freedom Summer and as long as Hoover was up there the truth tellers were threatened the most and I have had many close calls myself and am lucky to tell you all the truth and the truth is worth dying for.

So, please tell Jose we both believe in freedom but I am no proud Assassin which may be our big difference.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Well, this is the first time I have heard of you, Scott

For over four years I have released lots of informtion on my father, not may people have herd of me or my father, I have kept this information quite for 35 yers, there is still information about me that people are not aware of, as for Pujol being a proud assassin, I'd say he didn't complete his job, Fidel Castro is still alive isn't he?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Guest Robert Morrow

For over four years I have released lots of informtion on my father, not may people have herd of me or my father, I have kept this information quite for 35 yers, there is still information about me that people are not aware of, as for Pujol being a proud assassin, I'd say he didn't complete his job, Fidel Castro is still alive isn't he?

Glover may have meant proud assassin of John Kennedy. I do NOT think Pujul killed JFK. But I think the odds are very high that he knows some CIA operatives, probably anti-Castro Cubans, who were involved.

-------------------

You are correct, Scott, that Fidel is still alive but since Pujol was involved in one way or another in countless attempts if I understood him, than he is a member of an assassination group. Now if his group did not kill anybody else in their cause of getting rid off Fidel, or even if he did something to stop killing others, than I would amend it to a "failed assassin” at best.

He is also a xxxx in thinking that Castro would risk being invaded or killed by US forces by killing Kennedy for something IKE/Nixon, set up with the CIA/Mob when JFK was a senator and the Bush gang supported when JFK is the only one to try to end the Cold War with Cuba and pledged to Russia that he would not invade Cuba or allow it to happen from the USA.

So what is your reason to put his confession of being a failed assassin on here if you think, like Pujol, that Fidel did it, what is your evidence?

Did you report your knowledge to the FBI?

Maybe the reason I haven't heard of you before on this matter is you don’t make any sense. If he is your Father, I can understand your bias but without evidence you are not doing his legacy any good.

Edited by Jim Glover

-------------------

Sorry for the double post, I was attempting an edit, but it bears repeating so I’ll leave it.

You are correct, Scott, that Fidel is still alive but since Pujol was involved in one way or another in countless attempts if I understood him, than he is a member of an assassination group. Now if his group did not kill anybody else in their cause of getting rid off Fidel, or even if he did something to stop killing others, than I would amend it to a "failed assassin” at best.

He is also a xxxx in thinking that Castro would risk being invaded or killed by US forces by killing Kennedy for something IKE/Nixon, set up with the CIA/Mob when JFK was a senator and the Bush gang supported when JFK is the only one to try to end the Cold War with Cuba and pledged to Russia that he would not invade Cuba or allow it to happen from the USA.

So what is your reason to put his confession of being a failed assassin on here if you think, like Pujol, that Fidel did it, what is your evidence?

Maybe the reason I haven't heard of you before on this matter is you don’t make any sense. If he is your Father, I can understand your bias but without evidence you are not doing his legacy any good.

Edited by Jim Glover

-------------------

I apologize for not getting to you sooner, I've been in and out of meetings in Miami, now I'd like to address your question/statements. First, I don't think like him, I think like me. At first it made sense that Fidel ordered Kennedy's hit, but it took me time to understand it differently, I no longer believe Castro ordered Kennedy's hit, I am NO researcher, nor have I investigated any part of the assassination as many of you have done for years, I merely wanted to find out what happen to my father. And it was along the way that I discovered my father being connected to everything else. Secondly, if you have been paying attention you would have known that my father is Edwin Kaiser, my last name is not Pujol, although he is a very good friend of mine.

JFK is the only one to try to end the Cold War with Cuba and pledged to Russia that he would not invade Cuba or allow it to happen from the USA.

The international laws allows any foreign invader who is allies with the United States request the United States while at war to participate upon 72 hours if the foreign country asks for assistance, and although the United States Navy would be on stand by, the Bay of Pigs didn't last that long for American military to be used.

Maybe the reason I haven't heard of you before on this matter is you don’t make any sense.

Um, no! The reason you haven't heard of my father was because he would not make his name known like Hemming or Sturgis who would seek attention, my father had one goal on his mind, and that was to oust Castro, any anyone who worked with my father would tell you that my father was a straight shooter, he didn't like attention or to be known. The only reason anyone here knows about my father was because I started releasing information little by little over a four year span. For years, those who have been investigating Watergate including people like Jim Hougan who wrote a book on Watergate, got the sixth person wrong and were "guessing" at who this sixth person was, here is Jim's email to me.

"Hi, Scott -

Thanks for sending the materials that you did - your father was obviously a very interesting man. As his son, you might want to think about putting together a biography - which is, I suspect, what you are already doing.

The address-book is a potential gold-mine in that connection, but in order for it to be useful, you'll have to make each entry legible - then work to identify each of his contacts. The book that results would probably be a history of anti-Castro activity in Florida and the Caribbean - not a bad topic.

Your mother's remark is incomprehensible: "according to my mother my father went to Washington with Frank during Watergate and broke in and stole some photographs of Hunt, Sturgis and Liddy." "Broke into" what? Surely, not the Watergate. And surely not after the Watergate arrests.

As for "the sixth man" remark, most people (including myself) think that was Lou Russell."

^^"End of email"

I can assure you, it was not Lou Russell, furthermore, I would appreciate it if and when you are addressing me either with a question or statement you give me my respect, as I would return the same, you didn't need to assume Pujol or anyone else is my father. I suggest you do some more research before assuming something like that, you know absolutely nothing about my dad.

And if anyone has been looking into my father for what ever reason is because I decided to release his information that is true, backed by documented evidence, and those who knew him best knew what he was like and what he stood for. You would have never heard of my father who controlled the CIA and many around him with the information he carried in his attache case, which by the way was his "free get out of jail card", and he played his card often.

Scott Kaiser

P.S. I had a good time with Gordon Winslow and those from the SFRG in Miami, thank you Gordon for listening to what I said, I hope you enjoy the material I provided.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Guest Robert Morrow

Scott, I look forward to reading your book. Take your time putting it together and get it done right.

It is natural for the anti-Castro Cuban community to believe (incorrectly) that Fidel Castro killed JFK. The unfortunate and ugly reality is that some of their own probably coordinated with the CIA in killing John Kennedy. People often prefer a comfortable lie to the ugly truth.

I think it is very reasonable to assume that "Dark Complected Man" in Dealey Plaza - the man with the walkie talkie who is also hand signaling - was an anti-Castro Cuban working with professional CIA assassins to kill JFK. These were the same folks training to kill Castro, who turned their guns and their hated on John Kennedy.

I am sure you are aware that even today in 2012 you can find some people saying some very nasty things about John Kennedy in the Florida Cuban communities.

I once interviewed Bobby Ray Inman, the former #2 at CIA, on April 2nd, 2009, and he told me that he would go to his grave thinking Fidel Castro killed JFK. Self-delusion in action; notice how Inman said he would go to his grave thinking that; completely not open to learning truth.

I estimate the odds of Fidel Castro killing JFK at 1 to 10,000,000. Meaning bet $1 dollar, get $10 million if Castro actually did it. Perhaps the odds are even less than that.

As for LBJ and the CIA being involved: 99 to 1. Bet $99, get $1 dollar if LBJ and CIA were actually involved.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Scott, I look forward to reading your book. Take your time putting it together and get it done right.

It is natural for the anti-Castro Cuban community to believe (incorrectly) that Fidel Castro killed JFK. The unfortunate and ugly reality is that some of their own probably coordinated with the CIA in killing John Kennedy. People often prefer a comfortable lie to the ugly truth.

I think it is very reasonable to assume that "Dark Complected Man" in Dealey Plaza - the man with the walkie talkie who is also hand signaling - was an anti-Castro Cuban working with professional CIA assassins to kill JFK. These were the same folks training to kill Castro, who turned their guns and their hated on John Kennedy.

I am sure you are aware that even today in 2012 you can find some people saying some very nasty things about John Kennedy in the Florida Cuban communities.

I once interviewed Bobby Ray Inman, the former #2 at CIA, on April 2nd, 2009, and he told me that he would go to his grave thinking Fidel Castro killed JFK. Self-delusion in action; notice how Inman said he would go to his grave thinking that; completely not open to learning truth.

I estimate the odds of Fidel Castro killing JFK at 1 to 10,000,000. Meaning bet $1 dollar, get $10 million if Castro actually did it. Perhaps the odds are even less than that.

As for LBJ and the CIA being involved: 99 to 1. Bet $99, get $1 dollar if LBJ and CIA were actually involved.

It is natural for the anti-Castro Cuban community to believe (incorrectly) that Fidel Castro killed JFK.

Robert, you would be surprise at how many really believe that Castro was involved and how many don't, in fact Castro's arch enemy, someone who has tried to assassinate Castro several times and who got shot by Castro's hit man Tony Delaguardia says Castro was not involved, so it all depends on who you ask, several have said to me personally that Castro was not involved, it all depends on who's hoping that some American president would still go after Castro like they did with Bin Laden.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Scott, I thought from your words that Pujol was your father and you believed in his theory that Fidel was behind the Coup.

I thought you changed your name... so your Father changed his name or used a different one? My Grandpa from Belarus changed his name to Cohen when he came over and was in trouble with the Czar’s police so I understand secret stuff.

As you can tell from what I have been through, I am not just a researcher but a witness and react with a lot of emotion because this is not a scholarly lesson to study for me, although I keep learning more, I guess it is my job now.

You sound like you have good information and I hope you can get it to us here and the secrets out like I just did. It is good for you and your country to get the truth out before it is too late. I always want to learn more so please get it out... for instance from what I have witnessed and explained, do you have anything to add or that I have got wrong in your opinion?

Thanks, Jim

Edited by Jim Glover

What do most of you all think about that book (apologize, can't remember the name) that came out 3-4 years ago claiming that the Kennedy's (JFK/RFK) were planning a coup in Cuba named C-DAY (similar to D-DAY). JFK/RFK had an agreement worked out with one of Castro's brothers to overthrow Fidel Dec 1 1963. If I recall correctly, the theory was that some nukes were still around in Cuba and the 'powers at be' in the US decided they needed to get rid of Kennedy to stop this calamity if the coup failed. I may be mixing up different theories.

Also, it was interesting a few years ago that Castro claimed he had informed the Reagan administration of a right wing assassination attempt on him which was stopped due to this Cuban intelligence (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-09-12-cuba-castro-reagan_N.htm).

My gut feeling is once Castro dies, if there is any kind of government release of JFK documents, they'll all point the blame or associate the blame on Castro/Cuba. That's probably what they had intended back in the 60s when they had the documents covered up till 2070 or some ridiculous date.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Scott, I thought from your words that Pujol was your father and you believed in his theory that Fidel was behind the Coup.

I thought you changed your name... so your Father changed his name or used a different one? My Grandpa from Belarus changed his name to Cohen when he came over and was in trouble with the Czar’s police so I understand secret stuff.

As you can tell from what I have been through, I am not just a researcher but a witness and react with a lot of emotion because this is not a scholarly lesson to study for me, although I keep learning more, I guess it is my job now.

You sound like you have good information and I hope you can get it to us here and the secrets out like I just did. It is good for you and your country to get the truth out before it is too late. I always want to learn more so please get it out... for instance from what I have witnessed and explained, do you have anything to add or that I have got wrong in your opinion?

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

No problem for the misunderstanding, I can see how you thought Pujol was my dad. I will be totally honest with you, Kennedy’s assassination had not affected me like it has with many of you, and I can understand that. The only area this whole ordeal affected me was with this unimaginable loss of my own father at such a young age who was somehow connected in the fall out of the CIA, JFK and Watergate conspiracies. In the past I have tried posting information about my father, giving those the benefit of the doubt to acccept me with an open mind, and a warm welcome. I was immediately under attack.

I have mentioned my father’s journals, notes and letters, including several people who were associated with my father who where apart of several different anti-Castro groups, Operation 40, and Watergate people, that were posted on here and other forums. However, it seems as though my father’s information was taken for a grain of salt, I say this because when people and researchers including CT’ers (conspiracy theorist) have made up their minds on how things may have happen, most do not want to welcome the idea of different documented evidence, so I just let it be.

I am not out to change anyone’s mind or shove any information down anyone’s throat who is not willing to listen to what I have to say or provide, so I thought the best way to get my father’s information out was to write a book about what I know and let the world decide for itself, what is so wonderful about this book is that for the first time I name names no one has ever heard of, I provide new avenue’s for research, and I want the reader to interact with the different subjects at hand.

I have wanted to get the word out about my father’s death as it was no accident. The CIA tampered with evidence by sinking the boat my father was killed on. There was never any proper investigation that took place, and because of my past experiences here I have decided not to post anymore of my father’s information or personal items. I did however, bring several of the items with me when I spoke at a conference held by the SFRG (South Florida Research Group). “Treefrog” was the meeting coordinator.

The wealth of information I gave them should be sufficient enough to know that I’m not just another person who's crying wolf (meaning I'm not providing false information). That is the only information I will release from here on out to the general public until the release of my father’s book which is now in near completion. There is a wealth of information about my father, his connections to everyone, including information never before seen.

Scott Kaiser

Edited by Scott Kaiser

What do most of you all think about that book (apologize, can't remember the name) that came out 3-4 years ago claiming that the Kennedy's (JFK/RFK) were planning a coup in Cuba named C-DAY (similar to D-DAY). JFK/RFK had an agreement worked out with one of Castro's brothers to overthrow Fidel Dec 1 1963. If I recall correctly, the theory was that some nukes were still around in Cuba and the 'powers at be' in the US decided they needed to get rid of Kennedy to stop this calamity if the coup failed. I may be mixing up different theories.

Also, it was interesting a few years ago that Castro claimed he had informed the Reagan administration of a right wing assassination attempt on him which was stopped due to this Cuban intelligence (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-09-12-cuba-castro-reagan_N.htm).

My gut feeling is once Castro dies, if there is any kind of government release of JFK documents, they'll all point the blame or associate the blame on Castro/Cuba. That's probably what they had intended back in the 60s when they had the documents covered up till 2070 or some ridiculous date.

JFK/RFK had an agreement worked out with one of Castro's brothers to overthrow Fidel Dec 1 1963.

Rodney,

I beleive that you are confusing yourself with the Bayo-Pawley mission.

Rodney, 2017 is the new release date but they can’t release who the real shooters are if they have it written down which is never done in Assassinations or any secret operation to protect themselves and they won’t release anything that damages the image of the USA period. If they release stuff that points to anyone but the "lone nut", they will have to defend it but they can’t and it will open pandoras Box... their box. For instance read what we already have on the CIA here:

http://politicalassassinations.com/2012/02/the-holy-grail-of-the-jfk-story-seven-steps-to-unlocking-the-historical-truth-about-the-assassination-in-dallas-2/

Congress already ruled that the FBI wanted the lone nut judgement and did not follow important leads because of that.

LBJ’s and Hoover’s asses were on the line because JFK’s seretary and even Nixon knew that LBJ would be dropped from the ticket for the Billy Sol Estes Scandel.

I read that one you are referring too called “Ultimate Sacrifice”.

I am sure there were several contingency plans to excuse another invasion of Cuba like Operation Northwoods, but they presented no documents other than phony looking ones and none showed JFK was behind it in fact JFK was a loner on ending the Cold War... read "The Unspeakable" cause it has letters from JFK to Russia on the peace deal and that was trashed immediately after the coup... the only thing they got right in Ultimate Sacrifice was that there were parallel plots in Miami, Tampa, and Chicago but of course Dallas was the place to cover it up. LBJ and his backers, Hoover and his crime boss Friends like Carlos Marcello who after RFK deported him he snuck back to New Orleans and was acquitted of all organized crime the day JFK was killed. Marcello ran the south in the Rackets and backed LBJ and was Hoovers pal like so many other bosses.

Russia found out about the new plot to invade Cuba again ( Castro had better intel than the CIA) and Khrushchev warned a few weeks before the coup that it would mean War so JFK would not be involved and was trying to shut the dangerous plots down, which would mean war with Russia and a double cross, for many months before the coup.

By the way the CIA’s inside job man that was supposed to take over for the US in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" story was a Cuban who is still high up in the Cuban government, but he was not Fidel’s brother who is now in charge.

Edited by Jim Glover