The Education Forum

Why Israelis Assassinated John and Robert Kennedy

Article in today's Al-Jazeerah

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20Editorials/2012/June/16%20o/Why%20Israelis%20Assassinated%20John%20and%20Robert%20Kennedy%20By%20Benjamin%20Merhav.htm

Why Israelis Assassinated John and Robert Kennedy

By Benjamin Merhav

Al-Jazeerah, CCUN, June 16, 2012

The 5th of June, 2012 marks 45 years since the Blitzkrieg zionist invasion of Egypt by the zionist apartheid regime of Israel, in collusion and with the collaboration of the USA rulers. It is also 44 years since the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, by the zionist Gestapo in the USA, also in collaboration with the USA rulers.

There is a close connection between the two heinous crimes. The reason Robert Kennedy was assassinated was that he had committed himself to reopen - upon his election as USA president - the investigation into the assassination of his brother, J.F. Kennedy. on the 22nd of November, 1963. President J.F. Kennedy was assassinated by the zionist Gestapo in Dallas, Texas, USA (See my 18th letter to the Attorney General of Australia http://5thautobiography.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-eighteenth-open-letter-to-attorney.html), also in collaboration with the then Vice President L.B. Johnson, with the CIA and with the FBI. Obviously, those culprits have been fearful of being exposed and punished as a result of a new investigation which would be appointed by Robert Kennedy. However, let us return to our main subject, namely, the huge zionist Blitzkrieg war crime of the 5th of June, 1967, and deal with the heinous assassination of Robert Kennedy later on.

As Vice President, L.B. Johnson represented the fascist and imperialist section of the American ruling class, namely, the huge transnational corporations. He therefore opposed the peaceful and liberal policies of President J.F. Kennedy in Vietnam, in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world. L.B. Johnson was very accommodating to the zionist Gestapo's plot to assassinate President Kennedy, and thereby make him the boss in the White House. The secret zionist nuclear bombs factory in Dimona must have been part of his deal with the zionist Gestapo, because no USA inspectors have visited the secret zionist reactor since, as President J.F. Kennedy demanded until his assassination. Moreover, L.B. Johnson was so happy with the "success" of the assassination that he immediately elevated the zionist Gestapo to the status of USA imperialism's global spearhead. Accordingly, he immediately began to plot secretly the zionist Blitzkrieg invasion of June 1967. The clear proof of that appeared during that invasion when he allowed the zionist military to torpedo and bombard the USS Liberty which was monitoring the zionist invasion off the coast of Gaza.

Returning now to the zionist Gestapo's assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, we must remember that the only people who committed themselves to investigating the truth about the assassination of JFK had been the murdered president's brother, Robert F. Kennedy, who would be assassinated by the same culprits/criminals in 1968 (see : http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10460 and see also http://www.thecornerreport.com/index.php?p=1014&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 and also http://www.rense.com/politics6/sirhan.htm ) ; and then his son John F. Kennedy Jr. who would be assassinated by the same culprits/criminals in 1999 (see : http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/JFK_JR/jj.php and see also http://havetoremember.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/the-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy-jr/ ).

There has been a new development earlier this year in the USA. An eye witness to the assassination of Robert Kennedy came out publicly with accusations against the cover-up by the FBI (see : http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/28/justice/california-rfk-second-gun/index.html;

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Vancouver+woman+witnessed+Robert+Kennedy+assassination+cites+second/6541269/story.html;

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/witness+Robert+Kennedy+assassination+cites+second+gunman+complete/6543214/story.html

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds sorta like Michael Collins Piper's crap except that Piper was coherent and at least presented "evidence" as thin as it was. This guy comes across as mentally ill, odd that Al-Jazeera would post it.

LBJ planned the 6-Day War who'd a thunk it?

PS I just noticed the site is NOT aljazeera.COM but rather aljazeeraH.INFO a crude imitation

Edited by Len Colby

It was a remarkable coincidence that Yitzak Rabin, the new head of the Israeli military, was in Dallas that day.

Of course it was also a coincidence that Richard Nixon was in Dallas that day.

It was also a coincidence that the Secret Service had the scheduled number of motorcycles around the limo reduced and moved back. It was also a coincidence that a striking CIA "lookalike" was standing on the corner of Main and Houston. (And that another striking CIA "lookalike" - in a trench coat, no less - walked across Elm toward the knoll soon after the shooting.)

It was also a coincidence that (fill in the blank).

It's a question of how many coincidences you can take at one sitting. Dallas was an unrivaled day of coincidences until 9/11. Is that just a coincidence?

It was a remarkable coincidence that Yitzak Rabin, the new head of the Israeli military, was in Dallas that day.

If your only source is Leah Rabin then he seems to have been there the day before. She wrote:

We went to New York and Washington, and Yitzhak traveled to several other cities, mainly military centers and installations-all so exciting and awesome and the source of many important new ideas…Our 1963 trip to the United States lasted three weeks. I was astonished at the size and the excitement of New York. This was a fast-moving lifestyle, unlike anything I had known in Europe or Israel. Dalia and Yuval, along with a number of officers, met us at Lod Airport in Tel Aviv upon our return. We were told that President Kennedy had been shot-his condition was as yet unclear. We had never met the Kennedys, but we could sense how the promise of John Kennedy's future had stirred Americans and imagined how devasting it would be if something serious had happened to him. Just as we walked in the door of our home, I picked up the phone to hear shocking news: John F. Kennedy was dead. To have just returned for the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before-albeit as mere coincidence; Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour-was disorienting.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=17683&mesg_id=17683&listing_type=search#18568

http://books.google.com/books?id=voVtAAAAMAAJ&q=%22Our+1963+trip+to+the+United+States

So they arrived at Lod after JFK was shot but BEFORE they got the news he had died. Thus they arrived 12:30 – 1:30 PM CST (Dallas time) or assuming it could have been an hour from touchdown till they left the airport 11:30 – 1:30. She was only in DC and NYC so they must have flown back from one of those cities. Since DC is closer I’ll use it for my calculations. The flight time from Dulles to Lod is about 12 hours, so they would have taken off 11:30 PM – 1:30 AM CST and started boarding an hour earlier. Being generous and assuming he flew in on a connecting flight and they met at the airport he would have to have landed by 10:30 PM – 12:30 AM CST. The flight time from Dallas to Dulles is 4 hours, 30 minutes and thus he would have to have left Dallas by about 8:00 PM CST the night before JFK arrived. These are MINIMUM times so he probably left hours earlier. If anyone is interested enough they could try to find a copy of an OAG or similar flight guide as close to the date of the assassination as possible.

Flight Time Calculator (the code for Lod is TLV) http://www.travelmath.com/flying-time/from/DLS/to/IAD

It was also a coincidence that the Secret Service had the scheduled number of motorcycles around the limo reduced and moved back. It was also a coincidence that a striking CIA "lookalike" was standing on the corner of Main and Houston. (And that another striking CIA "lookalike" - in a trench coat, no less - walked across Elm toward the knoll soon after the shooting.)

It's a question of how many coincidences you can take at one sitting. Dallas was an unrivaled day of coincidences until 9/11. Is that just a coincidence?

What does any of the above have to do with the topic of the thread?

What does any of the above have to do with the topic of the thread?

Think hard. I said that Rabin's presence in Dallas was quite a coincidence, and asked how many coincidences you can take at one sitting (and still not conclude conspiracy, get it?). I thought a few examples of such coincidences might be apropos to justify the question.

Now Rabin's presence might have indeed been a coincidence, letting the Israelis off the hook on any complicity. But that is why a real investigation of the crime should be conducted (which in reality, of course, has long since become a silly notion, yea, was a silly notion as soon as the shots were fired).

Edited by Ron Ecker

Rabin would've been in Dallas best (or worst) case scenario the night before the assassination, well before JFK himself arrived, lots of people came and left Dallas in that 24 hour period. It is only really a 'coincidence' if you have some other indication they might have been involved.

Rabin would've been in Dallas best (or worst) case scenario the night before the assassination, well before JFK himself arrived, lots of people came and left Dallas in that 24 hour period. It is only really a 'coincidence' if you have some other indication they might have been involved.

Nixon was there the night before. Indeed I would imagine that everyone involved in the conspiracy was there (or in Fort Worth) the night before. There's even a story that some of them had a party at Murchison's, though I don't believe it.

As for "some other indication they might have been involved," the USS Liberty leads me to believe that the Israelis would hardly be above such a thing. If our own military would off JFK or help stage a terrorist attack on America, I don't see why our allies the Israelis with their covert expertise would not be willing to help if it suited their interests, as these events did.

All that said, I don't think our government needed their help in Dallas, and there is no indication from 11/22/63 that they were in involved. 9/11 is another story.

Ahh, "Zionists, etc. Jews murded JFK", etc....I really try to steer clear of this kind of material as far as getting any good "meat" from it. Same with the entire "zionist/jews did 9/11!" issue. I'd probably guess this is willing/unwilling disinfo (Not from Mr Simkin but the original writer of the article, etc).

There have been rumors that Mike Harari was in Dallas that day but as far as I know, that is based on a photo guestimation which isn't really reliable. However it is of some note that according to "Chip Tatum" Harari was definitely involved in the Iran-Contra affair and we all know that Dallas key players were involved in that affair up to their necks.

Oh goodie now more people can say "Only anti-semites believe in these wacky conspiracy theories" I am getting this response more and more from people who have actually gone to colleges. We are in mediated styraphome.

This is another example of why lies aimed at the left are most important. Only cutting off the assassinations from their structural connections to the growing dominance of the military industrial congressional complex can these alternative jello packets be served in school lunch trays.

I know there are those who are going "no left right, no left right no left, right" Let me be clear, what I here mean by left can be reduced to "non-corporate control" and right can mean "corporate control" There is no doubt that the US and most of the world have moved in only one of these directions for 45 years in a row. Now I completely agree that there have been fake lefts which are completely controlled by the right. Oodles of em.

But this sort of brain deadening dismissal-mechanism can only flourish in an ahistorical environment in which the unyielding rightward result of the assassinations is deliberately obscured.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

Nixon was there the night before. Indeed I would imagine that everyone involved in the conspiracy was there (or in Fort Worth) the night before. There's even a story that some of them had a party at Murchison's, though I don't believe it.

As for "some other indication they might have been involved," the USS Liberty leads me to believe that the Israelis would hardly be above such a thing. If our own military would off JFK or help stage a terrorist attack on America, I don't see why our allies the Israelis with their covert expertise would not be willing to help if it suited their interests, as these events did.

All that said, I don't think our government needed their help in Dallas, and there is no indication from 11/22/63 that they were in involved. 9/11 is another story.

There were lots of ruthless groups with motive. Rabin would be an odd choice for such a mission, AFAIK he was never in the Mossad (or Shin Bet) and had no black ops experience. And why would he bring his wife along on such a super-secret mission?

Oh goodie now more people can say "Only anti-semites believe in these wacky conspiracy theories" I am getting this response more and more from people who have actually gone to colleges. We are in mediated styraphome.

This is another example of why lies aimed at the left are most important. Only cutting off the assassinations from their structural connections to the growing dominance of the military industrial congressional complex can these alternative jello packets be served in school lunch trays.

I know there are those who are going "no left right, no left right no left, right" Let me be clear, what I here mean by left can be reduced to "non-corporate control" and right can mean "corporate control" There is no doubt that the US and most of the world have moved in only one of these directions for 45 years in a row. Now I completely agree that there have been fake lefts which are completely controlled by the right. Oodles of em.

But this sort of brain deadening dismissal-mechanism can only flourish in an ahistorical environment in which the unyielding rightward result of the assassinations is deliberately obscured.

Well since the author is Jewish and quite obscure you don't really have to worry about that.

Edited by Len Colby

Rabin would be an odd choice for such a mission, AFAIK he was never in the Mossad (or Shin Bet) and had no black ops experience.

Nixon would be an odd choice too. Everybody knows he couldn't shoot straight.

I've always suspected that Nixon was in Dallas to show moral support for the assassins, i.e. we're all behind you, go get him. Rabin, if the Israelis had any role at all, could have been there for the same reason.

And why would he bring his wife along on such a super-secret mission?

I think it's called cover. There was nothing super-secret about the presence of the Rabins in the U.S. He was on a tour of U.S. military bases, just happening to wind it up in you-know-where for whatever reason,

I don't think Rabin or the Israelis were involved, but I also hate coincidences. Having researched both JFK and 9/11, I'm sick of coincidences.

Rabin would be an odd choice for such a mission, AFAIK he was never in the Mossad (or Shin Bet) and had no black ops experience.

I've always suspected that Nixon was in Dallas to show moral support for the assassins, i.e. we're all behind you, go get him. Rabin, if the Israelis had any role at all, could have been there for the same reason.

I think it's called cover. There was nothing super-secret about the presence of the Rabins in the U.S. He was on a tour of U.S. military bases, just happening to wind it up in you-know-where for whatever reason,

I don't think Rabin or the Israelis were involved, but I also hate coincidences. Having researched both JFK and 9/11, I'm sick of coincidences.

Ronnie,

I doubt that professional assassins/hitmen would need "moral support".

--Tommy

Ronnie,

I doubt that professional assassins/hitmen would need "moral support".

--Tommy

But I think they would appreciate a signal that it's "safe," perhaps a better way to put it. The presence of Nixon could be such a signal. (The presence of Rabin too, if it had any meaning at all, which I doubt.)

It's like Frank Sturgis allegedly told Marita Lorenz when they were back in Miami: everything had been taken care of, it was "safe."

Can you point to any other cases (not just Israeli ones) when an agent brought their wife along on a top secret black op mission? case when the spouse was also part of the team don't count. No Rabin tour was not secret, but obviously his part of a scheme to kill the POTUS that would be.