The Education Forum

Why Israelis Assassinated John and Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy resigned as Attorney General in September 1964 to campaign for Senator from New York. He was obviously preparing for his bid to run for president.

Kennedy told confidants that he himself would reopen the investigation into the assassination if he won the presidency, believing it would take the full powers of the office to do so.

http://www.ctka.net/talbot_bug.html

Edited by Mike Rago

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Kennedy resigned as Attorney General in September 1964 to campaign for Senator from New York. He was obviously preparing for his bid to run for president.

Kennedy told confidants that he himself would reopen the investigation into the assassination if he won the presidency, believing it would take the full powers of the office to do so.

http://www.ctka.net/talbot_bug.html

Again, I ask: why don't you tell us your real name, and just who you are--instead of creeping around under an alias?

DSL

Let me ask you this. How many words have you written on the JFK case, several million?

Have you ever informed you readers that JFK was standing in the way of Israel obtaining nuclear weapons? Did you always find a way not to mention that to any of your readers?

Do you not agree that of all the parties who had a motive to see a change in the leadership in the United States it was Israel who had the largest motive, by far? If not why not?

If you do not inform you readers of the motive your readers will not investigate it.

You say you never found any evidence, can I assume that you never found the motive that Israel had? If that is the case you did not do very good research.

Did you ever mention the relationship between James Jesse Angelton and Israel in ANY of the articles you have ever written on this case? If not, why not?

In the same sense that you are irate at me, I am just irate at you for hiding information from your readers, readers who could pursue the research if they are made aware of the motive.

How in the world could you have missed Israel's motive, which is as big as the Grand Canyon?

You know all about James Jesse Angleton and the CIA but you know nothing about James Jesse Angelton and Israel?

How man documents have you asked for relating to John Kennedy and Israels nuclear program? If you know the motive the next step is to ask for the documents. So, how many documents have you asked for pertaining to John Kennedy, Lynden Johnson and Israels nuclear program?

This case has not been solved. You all have had 50 years barking up the wrong trees. And I am quite positive that if you are given 50 more years you will do nothing more that continue to bark up the wrong trees.

Edited by Mike Rago

Are you saying that John Kennedy standing in the way of Israels desire to obtain nuclear weapons is a motive to ignore?

Once you see the motive Jim you ask for the documents. Did you ever ask for documents from the government relating to Kennedy and Israels nuclear program? Did you or your organization ever try to investigate this angle?

You have the motive... John Kennedy was preventing Israel from developing nuclear weapons.

Edited by Mike Rago

Please post a link to where you say you talk about Jesse Angelton and the Israeli's. I would like to see what you did say.

I am asking you why you never investigated this?

That is not true Jim. Are there any documents at NARA that mention Israels nuclear program?

Even though there is no evidence in the over 4 million pages of documents at NARA that hints at this?

You stil have not answered my question. Did you or your organization ever ask for documents relating to John Kennedy and Israels nuclear program?

What is the name of your organization, CTKA, "Citizens For Truth About The Kennedy Assassination".

Again I ask you, did you or your organization ever ask for documents relating to John Kennedy and Israels nuclear program?

The simple answer is this. You have lots of big opinions on this but you have never investigated it.

PS. It is not about religion Jim, it is about citizenship.

Edited by Mike Rago

Finally, you admit that you did not investigate it.

Now, you are saying that John F. Kennedy preventing Israel from obtaining nuclear weapons is a BS motive , is that correct? Is that what you are implying?

Here is a NARA hit on Jack Ruby, It is about a visit that Jack Ruby made to Israel in 1962.

So Jack Ruby did visit Israel. If he was granted an "Oleh" then he might have been a citizen of Israel.

rubyisraelsecret.png

Israels Law of Return

http://www.jewishvir..._of_Return.html

Edited by Mike Rago

This is not about me. This is about you and why you have totally ignored the connections that Ruby had to Israel and Israels glaring motive for a change in leadership.

It makes absolutely no sense that you would totally ignore Israels motive and not follow any leads in that direction.

The fact that the man who killed oswald , who also could very well be a citizen of Israel is an important lead yet you not only do not follow it you do not ever mention it to any of your readers in thousands of pages of writings.

And it is not the only such lead in that direction. But somehow you have managed to ignore all such leads in that direction.

Not only that, you decide to not even review the one book that does speak about that motive. ( I have not read that book)

Edited by Mike Rago

Of course you agree with Lifton. You all disagree on just about everything , but when it comes to Israels motive , you both have done the same thing. Completely ignored it and never investigated it.

If you have not investigated it( and you haven't) you do not know if it is true or not and there is no basis for your judgement. The best you can do is recuse yourself.

recuse = Excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality

Edited by Mike Rago

(This post is not directed at you Jim)

I am going to provide some context in which to listen to the following two videos. This is a context that you may not have considered before when listening to these two videos.

Here is the context...

John Kennedy was the first president to be seriously confronted with a nuclear war. The peaceful settlement of the Cuban Missile crisis and the quid pro quo removal of missiles by the Soviet Union from Cuba and the United States from Turkey turned Kennedy steadfastly against nuclear proliferation. If there is a connection between Cuba and the murder of JFK that is the connection.

In 1963 the Soviet Union did not consider Israel a friend. Nuclear weapons in Israel were no different than nuclear weapons in Turkey at that time. Kennedy would not allow it. Kennedy would not allow the nuclearization of the middle east.

Link to Kennedy/Eshkol/Ben Gurion Nuclear Exchange

http://educationforu...=15#entry255600

Here is the first video, It is Jack Ruby's press conference ( I think this is unedited)

Here is the second video. It is Lynden Johnsons "Great Evils" speech

Link to entire LBJ speech...

http://www.infopleas...-union/180.html

Edited by Mike Rago

Guest Tom Scully

An eye opening time, the latter half of July, 1999. I don't believe Heymann's claim of being an actual agent of Mossad. I don't accept the official government claims, or Heymann's "notes" about JFK, Jr. and the events related to the disappearance of JFK, Jr.'s Piper Saratoga. I think Lisa pulled her punches in her related CTKA piece. I think this thread is as good a place as any for this curious collection and I hope more is not read into it.

http://www.nypost.co...nlkhLqmH3eCpNcI

A CONVERSATION IN HELL

John Podhoretz

Last Updated:

Posted: 12:00 AM, July 21, 1999

"You got everything you wanted. But when I make a deal for a soul like yours, I need to season it before I'm ready to put it in the infernal oven."

JOE! Joe Kennedy! Come on in. Nice to see you. Are you enjoying the air conditioning? I know it gets pretty hot out there.

Where are you these days, in the eighth circle or the ninth? Kind of a tough choice where you're concerned. After all, the eighth circle is for the fraudulent and the ninth for the treacherous. You sure were fraudulent when you had Mayor Daley fix the 1960 presidential election for your son Jack, weren't you? And you were pretty treacherous most of your life, what with your compulsive philandering and double-dealing.

But listen, that's what I love about you. I can't tell you how it filled me with pride just to know you back when you were America's ambassador to England, saying all those nice things about Hitler, doing everything you could to prevent Jewish emigration from Nazi Germany. Thousands of Jews died because of you. That was quite a demonic performance!

I always knew you had it in you. I don't remember a soul I was happier to procure when you called on me back in, what, in 1912? You knew exactly what you wanted. You wanted wealth, fame and power, and you wanted it to stretch through the generations. You wanted to be the creator of a dynasty that would rule America.

It did my ancient heart a bit of good to hear just how ruthless you could be. And you were such a tough negotiator it was fun doing business with you.

It seemed like you'd thought of everything. You wanted access to power, and for you that meant marrying the daughter of the mayor of Boston. Done; you and Rose Fitzgerald were joined two years later. You wanted to remain attractive and alluring to the world's most glamorous women. Done; you became a motion-picture executive and had affairs with Gloria Swanson and many other stars and starlets.

You wanted wealth beyond the wildest dreams of any other Irish Bostonian. Done; you were a millionaire many times over, and lost none of it when the Great Depression hit. You wanted social position. Done; you were given the most glamorous job in government at the time - Ambassador to the Court of St. James.

And you wanted your son to be president. Done as well.

You dotted the "i"s, you crossed the "t"s, you did everything in your power to maximize your part of the deal and minimize mine. Like all mortals whose most distinctive quality is their unbounded sense of self, you believed your soul was so valuable that it was worth the exchange.

You got everything you wanted. But when I make a deal for a soul like yours - so unyielding in its sense of entitlement, so sure that the world should bow before it, so damned tough - it's raw to me, like uncooked meat. I need to season it, to pound on it a bit so that it becomes tender, brown it a bit on the fire before I'm ready to put it in the infernal oven.

So if I'd let that son of yours that you wanted to become president make it to the White House, it would have meant that the supper I intended to make of your soul indigestible. He simply had to go.

And that hurt, didn't it, Joe, when your namesake's plane went down in World War II?

You said so little about your daughters in the contract that I felt free to toy with them a little. I made poor Rosemary a little slow - but for Pete's sake, you didn't have to lobotomize her, Joe! That was all your doing! And you seemed to be getting over young Joe's death so well that I felt I needed to remind you of it by sending your daughter Kathleen down in another plane crash a few years later.

Oh, this trouble hurt. But it infuriated you too, because you thought I had reneged on the deal! Remember that conversation, right there on the beach in Hyannis Port? I reminded you there was Jack, beautiful Jack, the one you rode so hard. He was so like you, so hungry for Hollywood beauty, so driven - wouldn't it be even sweeter if it were Jack?

You were so triumphant with Jack's victory and all that I tried to let you know that things weren't going to work out like you planned again. You had a grandson born in the White House in August 1963, remember? Little Patrick? I took him after two days, just to get you prepared for November 22.

I said I'd make Jack president. I didn't say he'd finish out his term. And I didn't say you'd get another. That was your mistake, trying again with Bobby. That was a violation of the contract. You only got one.

And you didn't listen, you just wouldn't listen, you were still intent on the idea that Teddy might do it - Teddy, the least of your boys. But I have news for you. That Chappaquiddick business? He called on me to save him from a manslaughter charge. He'll be keeping you company when his time is up.

Your time was up, wasn't it, after Chappaquiddick. You died a few months later, came down here. But you know what? Your soul just wasn't done yet. You were still a little too tough.

So every time you think the deal is done, every time you think your family is on its way back to glory, I just have to do something. Like I did this weekend, with your grandson John.

You understand, don't you, Joe? It's because I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry, Joe, the ends justify the means. See why we're so alike?

Yes. Oh, yes. I think you're ready now.

http://www.thedailyb...-fantasies.html

Kennedy Fantasies

Jul 24, 2009 1:44 PM EDT

Andrew Goldman

.....Instead, Stern helped the “Pulitzer-nominated” Heymann publicize a book whose most salacious bit came from an alleged Bobby Kennedy ex who is now dead and, according to a trusted local real-estate agent, could not have witnessed the tryst from any possible vantage point near that Florida compound.

That sure seemed like the old C. David Heymann I’d gotten to know. Back in 1999, I’d written a story about Heymann for the New York Observer. Just after John F. Kennedy Jr.’s plane was lost en route to his cousin’s wedding in Hyannisport, Heymann emerged onto the scene via a Cindy Adams’ cover story in the New York Post headlined, “He Did Not Want To Fly.”

John Kennedy, Heymann told Adams, had confessed to him 10 days before the fateful flight that he didn’t want to drop Lauren Bessette in Martha’s Vineyard before heading to Hyannisport, but his wife was forcing the issue. So the Bessette sisters immediately became cast as the heavies in the tragedy.

There was one very obvious question nobody bothered to ask: Why in God’s name was John Kennedy Jr. talking to C. David Heymann, who had already included in his work some ugly innuendos about Kennedy’s family?

http://whatreallyhap...phonyphone.html

front.gif

If JFK Jr. call was phony, I fell for it

Crime/Corruption Front Page News Keywords: JFK JR CRASH KENNEDY HEYMANN

MOSSAD PILOT ERROR

Source: New York Post

Published: July 29, 1999 Author: Cindy Adams

Posted on 07/29/1999 22:47:03 PDT by Plummz

PRESIDENT Kennedy took the blame for the Bay of Pigs. LaGuardia who was once

our mayor and before he was an airport said: "When I make a mistake it's a

beaut."

Me, I don't myself 100 percent for a fact know whether I made a mistake or

not . . . but I don't want to wait until the last minute to find out. If in

case and just in case I did, I'm going to fix it.

The Monday after JFK Jr.'s plane went down, I did a story quoting C. David

Heymann. Heymann's written Kennedy books. On Jackie. And Bobby.

Unauthorized. The Kennedy family is not thrilled with this man. He has

enemies. But figure I have a few, too. Immediately you raise up from the

muck of mediocrity you make them. Anyway, I don't care one way or another

about Heymann's reputation except as it concerns me.

For years I've done interviews with him. Never had one problem with anything

he said. Others may have had. Me, I haven't. So, no reason to doubt what

he'd told me this time. This time he told me he'd had a chat with John in

what turned out to be the finalo period of this beautiful boy's life.

Under the instant horrendous circumstances, it being a weekend, verification

wasn't possible. Nobody answered Kennedy office phones Saturday or Sunday.

And news deadlines don't wait. Using my only exiosting yardstick, that of a

longtime track record with Heymann, I accepted his story.

My Kennedy insiders subsequently tell me they doubt this conversation he

reportedly had with John. They say his name's not down in any JFK log books,

and John's appointment secretary hasn't him in any listing.

My work is in the Kennedy library. I co-authored a book on Rose. I've broken

major headlines dealing with the family.

So, if in fact I got snookered on this piece, I'm laying this out in front

of everyone. If in fact anybody feels the thing needs more roiling and

broiling, let them take it to Heymann. Not me.

And if it's proved Heymann did give me a bum steer, I put it to you this

way. He ahs God to answer to. Worse, he has me. God, you see, may someday

forgive.

http://www.ctka.net/...ws/heymann.html

Bobby and Jackie: A Love Story By C. David Heymann

Reviewed by Lisa Pease

.....Heymann does get Angleton's full middle name correct in his book The Georgetown Ladies' Social Club: Power, Passion, and Politics in the Nation's Capital. Unfortunately, according to Washington Post reporter Roxanne Roberts, the book had little to recommend it. Roberts opens with this line:

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics ... and autobiographies, biographies and books by C. David Heymann.

As with so many before her, Roberts describes Heymann's work as "unfettered by live subjects," noting,

This makes it harder to determine what is true and what is not, assuming one cares about those things. "When you write about people who are dead, you're libel-proof," author Kitty Kelley says. "They can't sue and neither can their families. It just breaks your heart sometimes."

When Heymann wrote Liz: An Intimate Biography of Elizabeth Taylor, he told the press that "discussions will continue" with Liz Taylor about whether she would approve the biography as official. But Taylor's representatives responded they had never been in touch with Heymann and that she would definitely "not be participating" in his project. (Wash. Post, Aug. 15, 1989)

You would think Heymann would have learned some serious lessons about checking facts, not relying on researchers, verifying everything, and heeding the notion that extraordinary claims deserve extraordinary evidence. You would be so wrong.

Heymann came under the scrutiny of New York Observer reporter Andrew Goldman when, in the wake of John Kennedy Jr.'s death, Heymann put out the story that John hadn't wanted to fly to Martha's Vineyard, but that his wife made him do it. (See Goldman's article detailing challenges to Heymann's credibility with several of his books here: http://www.observer.com/node/41806.)

In the wake of John's death, Heymann had told Cindy Adams, a New York gossip columnist, that Heymann had just spoken to John a few weeks before his death, and that John had complained about having to drop his wife's sister off in Martha's Vineyard the day his plane went down.

Curiously, this is the same Cindy Adams I wrote about years ago, who wrote a biography of the Indonesian President Sukarno during the period in which the CIA was trying to overthrow him, and the same Cindy Adams who interviewed the Shah of Iran in his last days – the man the CIA had installed as the leader in Iran after overthrowing Iran's democratically elected leader Mossadegh in 1953. Cindy wrote that Heymann was a frequent source of hers.

Cindy's story put Heymann in Rupert Murdoch's New York Post, and got him interviews on Chris Matthews' MSNBC show Hardball, among others.

Heymann claimed to have had a ten-year relationship with John. But, as with the Hutton stories, people close to John found that impossible to believe. No one at John's magazine George knew of any association. John's appointment secretary had no appointments with Heymann listed.

The only person Goldman could find to in any way corroborate an acquaintance between Heymann and John was Heymann's girlfriend, who claimed only to have seen a man from behind as he departed whom Heymann told her had been John.

Even Cindy Adams came to believe Heymann had lied to her, and issued a probable mea culpa to her readers, having been assured by the Kennedy clan that Heymann had never spoken to John (New York Post, July 29, 1999). Indeed, it is hard to believe on the face of it that John would have spoken one word to the guy who had trashed his parents in print.

So who is Heymann? What drives him? His father was a German Jewish novelist, who fled the Nazis with his wife and came to New York in 1937. There, the family entered the hotel business, and Heymann sometimes worked behind the desk. Suplee quotes Heymann as saying, "When I looked at these people coming and going, I always made up imaginative stories of how fascinating their lives were."

After the Hutton episode, Heymann expressed a desire to write a novel based on his experiences with the book "to examine myself as if I were a biographical subject."

Did he really join the Mossad? If so, why does he openly acknowledge it? Isn't that, like the CIA, the kind of organization you cannot admit to being a member of?.....

His Final Hours - CBS News

CBS News - Jul 19, 1999

"He said, 'I'm no Charles Lindbergh. I'm not the most experienced pilot in the world,'" Heymann said in a telephone interview. ...

BOSTON (AP)-- John F. Kennedy Jr. expressed doubt about his piloting abilities nine days before his plane disappeared, according to a family biographer.

C. David Heymann, who wrote a best-selling book on Jacqueline Kennedy Ona-ssis, spoke with Kennedy by telephone on July 7, to set up a meeting to discuss a possible article for George magazine, Heymann said.

Heymann suggested they meet on July 16, but Kennedy told him the date was out of the question because he had to fly to Hyannis Port for his cousin's wedding. But first, Heymann said Kennedy told him, he had to fly his sister-in-law to Martha's Vineyard.

Heymann said Kennedy appeared concerned about making two landings in quick succession.

"He said, I'm no Charles Lindbergh. I'm not the most experienced pilot in the world,"' Heymann said in a telephone interview Monday.

Kennedy also lightheartedly complained that his wife, Carolyn, was making him drop off her sister, Lauren Bessette, on the Vineyard, according to Heymann.

"It was like saying, My wife insists that I go with her to the women's department at Saks,"' he said. "It was like that kind of a typical male complaint: I've got to fly my wife's sister to Martha's Vineyard first."'

The plane disappeared Friday night, and the three are presumed dead.

Heymann worked for the Israeli secret service, the Mossad, in the mid-1980s, and Kennedy was interested in a magazine piece on his experiences, the writer said.

The two grew acquainted after Heymann's book, "A Woman Named Jackie," was published in 1989, Heymann said.

Also Monday, a flight instructor at the airport where Kennedy kept his Piper Saratoga said the rookie pilot wasn't reckless, and would often leave the airport without flying if he thought the weather was bad.

"He was not a risk-taker," said Ed Gacio, an instructor at the Essex County Airport. He did not teach Kennedy to fly, but said he knew him from the airport and frequently spoke with him.

American Legacy: The Story of John & Caroline Kennedy

books.google.com Clemens David Heymann - 2008 - 608 pages - Preview

....JFK Jr. was still in the CAM Walker on Wednesday morning, July 14,

when he and Carolyn summoned Empire Executive Car and Limousine service

of Manhattan to pick them up at home and deliver them to the Paramount

Plaza Building, 1633 Broadway, where George maintained of- fice space on

the forty-firts, floor; Hachette's corporate offices were lo- cated in the same building....

....Following the Robin Hood breakfast, Carolyn went shopping for a blouse

at Bergdorf Goodman, then picked up her sister Lauren at the midtown

Manhattan offices of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, where she worked as a financial analyst and senior executive in its Asian depart- ment. A Wharton

business school graduate, conversant in Mandarin Chinese, Lauren had joined the investment firm seven years earlier as a trainee in its Hong Kong division....

....The Empire car assigned to Carolyn dropped off the Bessette sisters at the Stanhope Hotel, Fifth Avenue and 83rd Street. .....At 1:30 p.m. John joined his wife and sister-in-law for lunch in the hotel cafe. ...The conversation soon shifted to the coming weekend and Rory Kennedy's wedding. Lauren, currently dating John's cousin Robert (bobby) Shriver III, planned to meet up with him on Martha's Vineyard. Not entirely convinced that she wanted to fly with John, she had reserved round-trip shuttle tickets for herself aboard Continental, one of a handful of commercial airlines that made regurlarly scheduled flight to and from the Vineryard.

To Martin Nordquist, an engineering consultant seated with his wife Nora at an adjacent table, it was evident that Lauren had serious misgiv- ings about making the flight with John and Carolyn, particularly since John had decided to pilot the aircraft himself. "It was widely known and reported in the press, " said Norquist, "that John was unreliable ....." According to Norquist, Carolyn quickly came to her husband's de- fense, pointing out that he'd flown to Martha's Vineyard and the Cape on numerous occasions that summer. When Lauren argued that they'd always had a certified flight instructor aboard, Carolyn grew short- tempered and told her sister that they were doing her a favor to fly her to the Vineyard. After a poing Lauren relented--she understood John's desire to pilot his own plane and agreed to accompany them.

Having hashed out the details of the flight, John and Carolyn began to smooch a bit....

Edited by Tom Scully

Mr. Rago...I think you might possibly be taken more seriously if your research was more accurate.

The man's name was James JESUS Angleton...not James JESSE Angleton.

With whom are you confusing Angleton...DPD Chief JESSE Curry?

MY advice is to show us you can be trusted to get the SMALL details [like names] right, before asking us to trust you with the bigger stuff.