The Education Forum

Andrews Air Force Base 22/11/63 Color

First off, we are not talking about [Commission Exhibit] 399, we are talking about a film of the casket being removed from AF1.

Exactly. And such a film is far less significant than CE399, isn't it? (That was kind of my whole point, in case you missed it.)

How is it totally meaningless?

This really needs to be explained to you, Bill?

And David, can't you see under the plane, they're taking the body out in another casket and putting it on a helicopter!

LOL.gif

You don't really believe that, do you Bill? (You just said that for Mr. Lifton's benefit, didn't you?)

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This relates to another mystery, though it apparently only exists in my mind. As I noted on this forum a few years ago, I have a distinct memory of seeing live TV coverage of the arrival at Bethesda. I was assured by Gary Mack that no such TV coverage took place, that I must have been remembering the departure from Andrews, or perhaps the arrival at the White House after the autopsy. But the clip in this thread only reinforces my belief that that is not what I remember seeing. I remember seeing the casket being left unattended in the ambulance in front of Bethesda for a period of time, and a TV commentator noting this. I also remember a military officer getting into the ambulance to drive it away. Now this memory may be colored by all that I read subsequently about the arrival at Bethesda. The officer getting into the ambulance, for example, could be a false memory based on reading about it. But the overall memory is real, damn it, but apparently no other researcher shares this memory, no such TV footage seems to exist, and to this day I can't understand it.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Robin yes, the information imo should have and has been passed along, as noted you do not take credit for another's work nor information. Moderators could any information coming from any source within the TSBDM be simply, posted as information from the TSBDM....or similar...this or something other than, worked out, may possibly put an end to Gary stirring the pot, as imo he so enjoys doing by so readily writing within his love notes, so and so is in error or similar finger pointing..this way the forum would be informed of the corrected information but witholding any needless comments......?? thanks .....b

Mr. Mack should have posted his response , in this thread, to all members . This secretive stuff is not good.

It is obviously ok for him to state his opinions in public, otherwise, he would not have given Robin permission to post his email to the forum.

It is also not a very fair way to conduct these forums.

I have to anticipate what would be Gary Mack's private response to a public post that I make. Obviously my theory conflicts in certain very key areas from his theory.

For the record, I do not get private messages from Gary Mack.

Edited by Mike Rago

Mr. Mack should have posted his response , in this thread, to all members . This secretive stuff is not good.

It is obviously ok for him to state his opinions in public, otherwise, he would not have given Robin permission to post his email to the forum.

It is also not a very fair way to conduct these forums.

I have to anticipate what would be Gary Mack's private response to a public post that I make. Obviously my theory conflicts in certain very key areas from his theory.

For the record, I do not get private messages from Gary Mack.

Hi Mike, hang around long enough and i believe you will get some '' love notes'' as i call them from the ''Pope'' , imo you should not even think about him replying to any post you make from your research, too bad if your theory conficts with anything within his, this is a free forum, you should nor should anyone, think twice that their information may conflict with his, he is imo ''all talk'' and no action, and only talk if someone else does the posting for him, he is only one of a million voices who has one opinion, whether he roams the TSBD or not....never let him bother you, imo he is not worth the bother any longer.....he has proven many times he is no help just a pot stirrer, who has not got two feet to stand on his own and do his own posting, why, well perhaps he might not want to face the different opinions from members, see if someone pretends to be a know it all and never confronts, opposition, well who knows if he does know all as is assumed,or has not got the wherewithal to stand his ground....imo...no doubt a love note will appear in my mail box.too bad... :ice:lol: b........