The Education Forum

JOACHIM JOESTEN How Kennedy Was...

John Dolva

Killed ; The Full Unbeliable Story As It Has Never Been Told Before - a Tandem-Dawney Special (1968)

(the moment of the first volley)

What is it about this book that has an unused copy listed around US$500 ?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killed ; The Full Unbeliable Story As It Has Never Been Told Before - a Tandem-Dawney Special (1968)

(the moment of the first volley)

What is it about this book that has an unused copy listed around US$500 ?

I don't know. It's a puzzle.

It's a thin little paperback..

I let it fall open to the naturally signs a portion of a book that may have been read the most over the years*.

There's some weird stuff there. A lot of startling things.

This one (and the chapter on the Minutemen) seem particularly pertinent from some perspectives.

'...

."Would you tell us what this is?'

Ruby instantly took the cue. Warrens reference was not to the plot, but only to the organization that was saying such terrible things about him, He replied: 'The John Birch Society.'

The moment of truth had come and gone, never again to return.

edit typos

2: more typos plus a clarification:

* an old book naturally falls open to the pages that have been most read and with a paperback that is often a broken spine.

...'

Edited by John Dolva

I'm slowly picking my way through this book.

A reference to the assassin of George Lincoln Rockwell, John Patler, leads to a copy of Stormtrooper http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=80317 with a couple of pages missing that seems to be covering a time of his life that could be of interest. Does anyone have access to a copy?

Patlers description of the New York 'Youth House on 12th street' is interesting.

This is an interesting book.

Guest Robert Morrow

Anything by Joachim Joesten is a good book. In fact, I would classify Joesten as in the handful of the greatest JFK researchers of all time, right up there with Vincent Salandria. Joesten & Salandria figured out the JFK assassination very early in real time. Vincent Salandria correctly pinned the JFK assassination on US military intelligence and said they did it for Cold War reasons. Correct.

Joesten went to Dallas quite early - December, 1963, within one month of the JFK assassination. Joesten figured out that ultra-right Texas oil executives, and prominent LBJ supporters, were involved. Then it dawned on Joesten that Lyndon Johnson himself was a key player in the JFK assassination.

Joesten deserves huges props for this because the incredibly damaging revelations on Lyndon Johnson that confirmed Joesten's thesis did not come out until the 1980's and 1990's with the Madeleine Brown, Barr McClellan, Billie Sol Estes, Dr. Charles Crenshaw coming public. And then there is that very potent memo that Hoover wrote to LBJ (and copied all the leaders in the FBI) on 12/1/66 that the KGB had concluded that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination. The FBI had picked this up from their counter intelligence surveillance of the KGB in NYC in September, 1965. That Hoover memo did not come public until the mid 1990's and the ARRB had to wrangle to get it released in its full form.

For newbies to JFK research there are 3 people they need to read right off the bat: Vincent Salandria, Joechim Joesten and Jerry Policoff who covers the media cover up of the JFK assassination.

"How Kennedy was Killed: The Full Appalling Story" Joachim Joesten 1968 Tandem-Dawnay

"Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy?" Joachim Joesten 1964 Marzani & Munsell

"Marina Oswald " Joachim Joesten 1967 Dawnay

"Oswald: The Truth" Joachim Joesten 1967 Dawnay

"The Garrison Enquiry: Truth & Consequences" Joachim Joesten 1967 Dawnay

Another one is the "Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson" in which Joesten says maybe Lyndon Johnson ought to blow his brains out for culpability in the JFK assassination. The reason "How Kennedy was Killed" is so expensive is mainly because so few of his books were printed in America. There are probably a lot more in Europe.

95 How Kennedy was Killed: The Full Appalling Story Joachim Joesten 1968

96 The Gaps in the Warren Report Joachim Joesten

97 President Johnson (German) Joachim Joesten 1964

98 Gerald Ford: Cover Up Artist par excellence: How He misused his power and prestige to shield the assassins of President John F. Kennedy and cover up the Dallas coup d'etat: a public indictment before the high court of world opinion Joachim Joesten 1974

99 Cuba, Vietnam, oil: three reasons why President John F. Kennedy had to die Joachim Joesten 1972

100 New light on the Robert Kennedy murder fraud: how the true facts of the RFK assassination were covered up Joachim Joesten 1972

101 The Case Against the Kennedy clan :(In the assassination of John F. Kennedy) Joachim Joesten 1968

102 The Case Against Lyndon B. Johnson in the assassination of President Kennedy Joachim Joesten 1967

103 The Biggest Lie ever told: the Kennedy Murder fraud, and how I helped expose it Joachim Joesten 1968

104 Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy? Joachim Joesten 1964

105 Marina Oswald Joachim Joesten 1967

106 Oswald: The Truth Joachim Joesten 1967

107 The Garrison Enquiry: Truth & Consequences Joachim Joesten 1967

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Joesten concludes: "If Lyndon B. Johnson has any brains left, he'll blow them out before the law gets to him. That way he could at least escape the pinnacle of infamy and save his country from foundering in an abyss of national shame." [Joachim Joesten, The Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson, p. 268]

Joesten also includes the words of Jim Garrison a December, 1967 press conference in his book "The Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson:"

In December of 1967, New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison said, "President Johnson is currently the most active person in the country protecting the assassins of John Kennedy." (12/26/67) We now know that LBJ, the FBI and the CIA (the perps) were sabotaging Garrison's investigation. "Why? Because of power – because if people knew the facts about the assassination they would not tolerate the people in power today. Keep in mind who profits most. Who appointed the Warren Commission? Who runs the FBI? Who runs the CIA? The President of the United States.” - Jim Garrison (12/26/67)

Jim Garrison also said, "President Johnson is currently the most active person in the country in protecting the assassins of John Kennedy."

"President Johnson must have known by the time of the arrest that Oswald did not pull the trigger."

I also started a thread on Joachim Joesten in February 2006. Does anyone have any information on his death?

http://educationforu...?showtopic=6089

By the fall of 1972 Joesten was in "rather poor health," as he described it. He was forced to suspend publication of his Truth Letter:

According to Joesten, the years of hard work and stress had taken their toll: http://www.baylor.ed...gallery_id=3394

According to this website Joesten died in August, 1975: http://www.mocavo.co...ESTEN-1907-1975

The cover of Joesten's book on Christine Keeler and Profumo: http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Edited by Michael Hogan

1. I don't have sufficient background knowledge to assess this book. It is difficult for me to read because I continually have to refer to other material much of which I cannot find though I have some ideas where some may be.

2. This is apparently perhaps the most significant logical extension of JJ's theme :

The United States is today run by Crypto Fascists and the JFK assassination was one step in cementing control.

3. The main players were

Dallas Oil Millinaires - Finance

Leading elements of the DPD - Before and after the fact facilitation and coverup

Far right Extremists, particualrly Minutemen and JBS - Active

Elements of CIA and Army - Control

with support from the Media - Propaganda

To support this JJ looks at a number of events and statements.

He holds Oswald as a False Communist, particiapting but not a shooter. Ditto Ruby. They were scapegoats.

He speculates that Rockwell was involved or in the know and his assassination was to plug a potential leak.

He finishes with a curious hint at Reagan.

This is after reading a few pages here and there in order to arrive at some sort of precis.

edit typos format

Edited by John Dolva

192 pages

contents

foreword

prologue

chapter

when cops are the culprits

the minutemen

caught in the act

the weird case of gordon novel

case history of a 'psychotic' millionaire

oswald, ruby and 'oswald'

ruby's last chance - 'the most fantastic story you ever heard'

whodunit

the dealey plaza ambush

how kennedy was lured into the death trap

what garrison has up his sleve

was tippit the man in the window?

the guilt of the secret service

operation 'overkill'

covering up the tracks

appendix

(letter to reagan)

--------------

edit add

JJ mentions Garrisons interview with Playboy a lot, so:

http://www.maebrussell.com/Garrison/Garrison%20Playboy%20Intvw%201.html

excerpt

''GARRISON: That's a question I've asked myself frequently, especially since this investigation started and I found myself in an incongruous and disillusioning battle with agencies of my own Government. I can't just sit down and add up my political beliefs like a mathematical sum, but I think, in balance, I'd turn up somewhere around the middle. Over the years, I guess I've developed a somewhat conservative attitude -- in the traditional libertarian sense of conservatism, as opposed to the thumbscrew-and-rack conservatism of the paramilitary right -- particularly in regard to the importance of the individual as opposed to the state and the individual's own responsibilities to humanity. I don't think I've ever tried to formulate this into a coherent political philosophy, but at the root of my concern is the conviction that a human being is not a digit; he's not a digit in regard to the state and he's not a digit in the sense that he can ignore his fellow men and his obligations to society. I was with the artillery supporting the division that took Dachau; I arrived there the day after it was taken, when bulldozers were making pyramids of human bodies outside the camp. What I saw there has haunted me ever since. Because the law is my profession, I've always wondered about the judges throughout Germany who sentenced men to jail for picking pockets at a time when their own government was jerking gold from the teeth of men murdered in gas chambers. I'm concerned about all of this because it isn't a German phenomenon; it's a human phenomenon. It can happen here, because there has been no change and there has been no progress and there has been no increase of understanding on the part of men for their fellow man. What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is that we in America are in great danger of slowly evolving into a proto-fascist state. It will be a different kind of fascist state from the one of the Germans evolved; theirs grew out of depression and promised bread and work, while ours, curiously enough, seems to be emerging from prosperity. But in the final analysis, it's based on power and on the inability to put human goals and human conscience above the dictates of the state. Its origins can be traced in the tremendous war machine we've built since 1945, the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower vainly warned us about, which now dominates every aspect of our life. The power of the states and Congress has gradually been abandoned to the Executive Department, because of war conditions; and we've seen the creation of an arrogant, swollen bureaucratic complex totally unfettered by the checks and balances of the Constitution. In a very real and terrifying sense, our Government is the CIA and the Pentagon, with Congress reduced to a debating society. Of course, you can't spot this trend to fascism by casually looking around. You can't look for such familiar signs as the swastika, because they won't be there. We won't build Dachaus and Auschwitzes; the clever manipulation of the mass media is creating a concentration camp of the mind that promises to be far more effective in keeping the populace in line. We're not going to wake up one morning and suddenly find ourselves in gray uniforms goose-stepping off to work. But this isn't the test. The test is: What happens to the individual who dissents? In Nazi Germany, he was physically destroyed; here, the process is more subtle, but the end results can be the same. I've learned enough about the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the state and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.'' my underline

Edited by John Dolva

joesten: bout the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the state and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.''

wise words...on the other hand Joesten was Newsweek editor in the second world war, and his beloved publisher Marzani, was an OSS man...IMO Joesten got some of his facts a bit too fast, for an independent researcher. His book on PRESIDENT KENNEDY, in German language, was published by the end of 1960! Was he the first phony CTer posing as leftist? Like Josiah Thompson, who was a darling of TIME-LIFE where he found open doors, wherever he went. Another phony CTer is Robert Blakey. Another phony Cter was Gary Mack. One should be aware of this kind of men...by the end of the sixties Joesten became more an more a Gonzo-Journalist...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

You're welcome David.

Karl. Those are the words of Garrison in his Playboy interview. I think JJ was not as reticent. I think he more directly stated the assassination was a coup by Fascist elements, not so miuch to create a path to the Crypto Fasist control of the United States but a significant act on an already pursued agenda. Kennedy was in the way. In this sense the forces in control today already then were in control to the extent that they could carry this off. Was he a nut to think such things?

I find the letter to Reagan interesting. He gets a reply from Regans office stating that RR has no intention to stand for the Presidency. (in '68) (this is in reply to a suggestion in a letter by JJ that RR run for VP on a Rockefeller ticket and then invite him to RRs territory and then ... 'ambush and kill him, say in Los Angeles or San Fransisco (the local police might be some help).

That would make you president - and wouldn't that be nice?

With all the best for your success,

Very Truly yours,

Joachim Joetsen

This could be taken as a dig at LBJ or / and as a suggestion of something else.

edit typo/s

Edited by John Dolva

I've got a loose intention to try and objectively present JJ as I understand it and in places quote sufficiently to be as faithful as possible. I seem to have started with the last page but when I start to investigate a book like this I tend to read the cover then the data on the first few pages, the dedivation, foreword et.c. index or chapter list. Unfortunately this book (as yet) doesn't have an index. It's got footnotes (what's the Jarnagin document?) Page 82 (the spot which time has been least kind to in this rather fragile book). ...

The meaning of this seemingly oscure sentence will become a lot clearer if one remembers that Ruby's Mafia inspired scheme to kill Governor Connally had been diverted by other conspirators, cleverer and more powerful then he, in an assassination plot against the President. That is how Ruby, the Jew had been 'used...to commit the most dastardly crime.'

??????

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva