The Education Forum

Harry Dean

John Simkin

As we know.. Walker played a role in the assassination of Kennedy.

If you make statements like this you have to expect being challenged by other researchers. What evidence have you got that suggests Walker was involved in the assassination of JFK?

Right, john,

general edwin walker apparently played a role in the frame-up of

oswald, which is really a distinct activity from the assassination.

Lots of people were involved in constructing the phony PROGRAM devoted to shaping the strange and unlikely public identity of the counter-defector,

lee oswald ....

shanet

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim:...Your a Different Matter....

A: Do not ever try to put words into my mouth. Do not try to reword, put assertions, nor twist my words..nor ever imply that I have not the right to my opinion...nor anyone elses....

B: Improve the tone of your response, in particular when the post is not directed to you....

C: I will reply to this one post from you..improve your Forum etiquette, as they say..

"As we know.....Walker played a role in the assassination of Kennedy"? "

Tim Said: "This is the first that I've heard of Grinnan initiating the black-bordered ad AND supplying the money...."

Bernice Says: "

Joe Weissman Testimony.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk..._Vol5_0257b.htm

and

Harry has also informed you of that information.

B... B)

Bernice:

1. This is a forum and I responded to a post. If yours was meant exclusively for someone else, then a forum posting is not the appropriate methodology. There's this new thing called e-mail. I feel perfectly entitled to "insert" myself into any thread I choose. I believe that it was John Simkin who initiated this thread. I participate here at his invitation.

2. I did comment, and am commenting again now, on the tone of your certainty in saying "As we know...Walker played a role in the assassination of Kennedy." I responded to what seemed a rhetorical, "as we know." I didn't understand that you literally meant just you and Harry when you said, "as we know." Given that this is a forum, and I was behaving with forum etiquette, I thought you meant the collective "we."

3. You're taking exception to my statement, "This is the first that I've heard of Grinnan initiating the black-bordered ad AND supplying the money...." You referred me to a link to Weissman's testimony, as if to inform me of something that differs with what I said. Weissman's testimony about Joe Grinnan supplying the money is, "Now, as far as I know, Joe didn't put any of this money up personally...."

4. I concede that I probably shouldn't have jumped in on this one as I have forgotten much of what I once knew about Walker and the Birchers because of the conclusion I came to long ago that they were blustering small-timers. No wonder they call the John Birch Society a "fringe group."

Chill

Bernice, Tim, & Shanet

When R. Reagan was heading for Governor, Western Director of the Birch Society

John Rousselot called Reagan saying; which way should the Society go, for or

against you. We will follow your choice.

When Goldwater was conservative candidate for president, he came out against the Birch Society, no doubt with the same offer. Goldwater openly snubbed Walker at a high level public political meeting.

During these times, and until recently, I had been a life-long Conservative Republican associated with and working for the candidates mentioned here.

If you wish to shine great light upon ' the total picture ' of what was in the works

from the Cuba, Kennedy, domestic subversives and Intelligence activities.

The CD named, York & The Rape Of Justice Connection to the JFK Assassination {from a M/S book I wrote in1990/91} with documents, can be gotten from the Rich DellaRosa JFK Forum.

Harry

Posted by: John Simkin Today, 05:47 AM

QUOTE(Bernice Moore @ Oct 22 2004, 03:07 AM)

As we know.. Walker played a role in the assassination of Kennedy.

If you make statements like this you have to expect being challenged by

other researchers. What evidence have you got that suggests Walker was

involved in the assassination of JFK?

John:

It is not the challenge I object to in any way, that is how research is conducted....

I have been around enough years on the Fs and have seen this thousands of times, perhaps..

It was the flaming, that was directed, in the very first post that Tim has ever made to me..as you are aware..and the insertions of statements and implications that I had not made..

That, no one gets away with...without a retort...and should not IMO..

What happened to the "behaving ourselves" theory?......people had been making such an effort in that regard..

As for General Edwin Walker, it seems perhaps there is information that you all have not come upon as yet, and need to avail yourselves of.....

.....and Harry's information has never faltered ,never changed in all these years...and as he says below..

If you wish to shine great light upon ' the total picture ' of what was

in the works

from the Cuba, Kennedy, domestic subversives and Intelligence

activities.

The CD named, York & The Rape Of Justice Connection to the JFK

Assassination {from a M/S book I wrote in1990/91} with documents, can be

gotten from the Rich DellaRosa JFK Forum.

Harry

Well worth the 5 dollars...B

Harry:

As you say..on your CD...

"If treason prosper...none dare call it treason.

Who then can ever be tried or convicted for these awful crimes, when the guilty control all legal and moral judgements, and dictate their own version of history".

Thanks....

Regards.B... :rant

Edited by Bernice Moore

The CD named, York & The Rape Of Justice Connection to the JFK

Assassination {from a M/S book I wrote in1990/91} with documents, can be

gotten from the Rich DellaRosa JFK Forum.

Regards.B... :rant

This is the second sales pitch in a row for the same product on this same thread. John, Shanet and I have all noted the certainty of Bernice's view, only to be met with the explanation that we must purchase a product to understand why she is so absolutely sure that Gen. Walker was "involved in the assassination." So much for forum etiquette.

Tim

Tim

if you read between the lines,

I'm afraid you might find that "bernice"(?)

is using Harry Dean's experience to

support the proposal that General Walker and

the Birchers killed Kennedy,

ie, claiming it for them, dig?

SHANET

You and Tim are both so wrong about Bernice that it is ridiculous...and most on this forum that do know her can attest to that. Besides, she has been a member of this forum long before you two joined.

Bernice, is a very nice woman and always ready to help other researchers any one she can. I am very proud to regard her as a good friend. In addition, we have worked on some research projects together. We do not always agree on every point, yet we do discuss our possible differences. She is also not unknown in the JFK Research communities, contrary to how the two of you are regarding her as maybe a novice.

She is also quite knowledgable in many areas of JFK Research. This is her interests in life, just as it is mine. She does not make wild statements off the top of her head. She is also at the moment researching the areas she has posted, to do with Gen Walker. She in fact, knows a hell of a lot more about the subject, then either of you two do. I think that is rather obvious since Mr Tim was also unaware of certain things that have now been pointed out to him. ..and I might add, he ridiculed her as well as misquoted her.

As for any connection between Bernice and Harry Dean..again you are both talking out of your rear ends. Bernice, knows him just about the same as I do, and I can vouch for that. We are both on another forum with Harry and we have had a few (very few) e-mails with him a few times in the past...like, so what??? She is also definitely not promoting Harry's book nor his CD. I am not sure if she has even read his book, although I read it several years ago, I believe she does have a CD, that was given to her (not by Harry)

I also believe she was only reiterating what Harry posted when she recommended getting his CD. I doubt she could care less if you do that or not!!

Bernice does not, and in fact does not even need to follow anyone elses path or beliefs. She reads and studies and then makes a knowledgable opinion. This is how well I do know her!

I have spoken of this before, where we have to always be concerned about every word we say for fear someone is going to (deliberately) misconstrue what we actually intended. I consider this to be an intimidation tactic.

I also have to wonder about the Judyth Team announcing far and wide, about how there is Free speech and an attack free forum here.

Maybe so, yet that is not as you two have done to Bernice. Is there some reason she is being attacked for her statements? Even Bernice stated she doesn't object to disagreement,

yet you two have gone beyond that into an attack mode and are still continuing to harass her. Why?

Because she made a statement that you don't agree with and that is without even studying all of what she has. Believe it or not.... not everyone buys into the Cuban Exile theory as some of you seem to. ..yet have we said anything to any of you against your beliefs? We just merely read and possibly learn more....and possibly one day change our opinions.

Something is real suspicious in this animosity towards Bernice and Harry too, for that matter. I hope you haven't succeeded in running him off.

Harry is actually one of the few knowledgable ones that we have left. We need to hear what all he has to say. Perhaps he feels his book or CD says it much better then he is able to do. I believe Tosh expressed that he does not do well on camera. However, those last witnesses are able to express themselves best, we must allow them to do so, while they are still able to. And I might add, that is whether I personally believe what they have to say or not.

And no...I am not pushing Harrys CD either!

I did not want to do this, but I see this is continuing and I am appalled anyone would say such things against someone like Bernice. She has as much right to say what she believes to be true as either of you do. She has at least, done some research on the subject. ...and it has zero to do with Harry, or his claims.

I believe I did attack Ms Judyth on another thread and I also admitted it and walked away from that discussion. I just want you both to know you have misrepresented as well as you attacked Bernice and that was very wrong, considering you didn't know what you were even talking about. You are free to disagree, with her, but you have gone way beyond that and someone needs to speak out, when they see a wrong being done to someone.

Regards

Dixie

You and Tim are both so wrong about Bernice that it is ridiculous...and most on this forum that do know her can attest to that.  Besides, she has been a member of this forum long before you two joined.  So?  She may have been here longer, but I have significantly more posts here than she does.  It all depends on how you measure, by longevity or contribution.

She is also quite knowledgable in many areas of JFK Research. This is her interests in life, just as it is mine. She does not make wild statements off the top of her head. She is also at the moment researching the areas she has posted, to do with Gen Walker. She in fact, knows a hell of a lot more about the subject, then either of you two do. I think that is rather obvious since Mr Tim was also unaware of certain things that have now been pointed out to him.   ['Ole Miss, which I acknowledged forgetting.  That acknowledgement was far more gracious than anything that came out of her.]

..and  I might add, he ridiculed her as well as misquoted her.  Specifically, how so?  Demonstrate just one misquote or consider that you are making a false accusation yourself.

As for any connection between Bernice and Harry Dean..again you are both talking out of your rear ends.  The only connection I ever asserted was that they were hawking a product in tandem.  Now, is saying someone is talking out of [one's] "rear end" an attack?  Show where I have used that kind of language to anyone else.

She is also definitely not promoting Harry's book nor his CD.  She did, in fact.  Are you meaning to deny something so provably obvious? 

I also have to wonder about the Judyth Team announcing far and wide, about how there is Free speech and an attack free forum here.  Maybe so, yet that is not as you two have done to Bernice.  Did you read her first post to me and compare it with mine to her? 

Is there some reason she is being attacked for her statements? Even Bernice stated she doesn't object to disagreement, yet you two have gone beyond that into an attack mode and are still continuing to harass her. Why?  To defend my own etiquette and compare it with the etiquette of trying to sell products on a forum is not an attack.

Because she made a statement that you don't agree with and that is without even studying all of what she has.  I honestly admitted to a lack of interest in studying "all of what she has."  Is that an attack?

Something is real suspicious [conspiratorial?] in this animosity towards Bernice and Harry too, for that matter. I hope you haven't succeeded in running him off.  Harry is actually one of the few knowledgable ones that we have left. We need to hear what all he has to say.  Are you accusing me of attacking Harry as well, or are you admitting to a connection you just previously denied?

Perhaps he feels his book or CD says it much better then he is able to do.  That would be understandable, but would not constitute a forum posting but rather an advertisement.

I believe Tosh expressed that he does not do well on camera. However, those last witnesses are able to express themselves best, we must allow them to do so, while they are still able to. And I might add, that is whether I personally believe what they have to say or not.  I agree. 

And no...I am not pushing Harrys CD either!  I would hope not.

I did not want to do this, but I see this is continuing and I am appalled anyone would say such things ["such things?"] against someone like Bernice.  I questioned her overt certainty, as I would anyone's.  Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.

I believe I did attack Ms Judyth on another thread and I also admitted it and walked away from that discussion. I just want you both to know you have misrepresented as well as you attacked Bernice and that was very wrong, considering you didn't know what you were even talking about. You are free to disagree, with her, but you have gone way beyond that and someone needs to speak out, when they see a wrong being done to someone.  You go girl!

Regards

Dixie

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Tim..

No matter what I might or might not say, you are stil going to believe as you choose to believe. What does it matter how often Bernice has posted as compared to you? It matters... not! My intenstions were to say that she is not a newcomer to this forum and has contributed significantly here in the past.

Bernice has absolutely no connection to Harry in any way at all...get that thought out of your head. She merely ask him some questions and made some statements that you pounced on, because you personally believed it to be incorrect info.

She did inadvertanty, reiterate what Harry had said about his CD. But it was not done for the reasons you have accused her of doing. She was only repeating what he said.

Do you really truly think that Harry and Bernice are both promoting a little CD that is possibly sold for maybe like the whole big amount of $5.00 for expenses and which is actualy sold by Rich DellaRosa.

Actually though, even at that, it was given to those of us, that paid our yearly donation fee, as a bonus...I think it was last year or possibly it was year before last. Until yesterday, that was the last time I heard about that CD. I suppose now, we three (according to you) are benefitting from this big venture.

This is awfully rediculous don't you believe, after you think about it better?

I have no idea of Harrys intentions, but that is just not our concern. I only know there are things that we need to hear from Harry. Maybe we will agree and maybe we won't.

Maybe it fits into our own theories maybe it doesn't..somehings are still quite puzzling! I do beleive that we need to hear all we can, in order to try and work the pieces if the puzzle. It is a fact that some things work and some just don't...we all know that to be true.

I didn't expect I was going to get away, with out some back flak from you, so far as I am concerned now, I had my say and you had yours. IT is a done deal not to be pursued further.

Sincerely,

Dixie