The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

Rejecting John Armstrong's work wholesale, IMO, is conspiracy-lite.

You're working backwards.

The evidence is the evidence, From that, the conspiracy is the conspiracy, regardless of size.

How you, as a former army intel officer, can support this fallacious mediocrity, is beyond me. He butchers the evidence and manipulates witnesses and FBI reports while rejecting any FBI report as fake which goes against him. It is ahistorical claptrap incorporating the same gestalt that goes into the creation of urban myths.

You quite rightly reject Veciana's claims about Oswald and Philips because you know that is not how intelligence agencies operate. The same applies to this.

Someone wiser than I am said once that there is a good book in Armstrong's archives. it's just not the one he wrote.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rejecting John Armstrong's work wholesale, IMO, is conspiracy-lite.

You're working backwards.

The evidence is the evidence, From that, the conspiracy is the conspiracy, regardless of size.

How you, as a former army intel officer, can support this fallacious mediocrity, is beyond me. He butchers the evidence and manipulates witnesses and FBI reports while rejecting any FBI report as fake which goes against him. It is ahistorical claptrap incorporating the same gestalt that goes into the creation of urban myths.

You quite rightly reject Veciana's claims about Oswald and Philips because you know that is not how intelligence agencies operate. The same applies to this.

Someone wiser than I am said once that there is a good book in Armstrong's archives. it's just not the one he wrote.

Everyone is wiser than you mate... And you claiming someone else butchered evidence is the last of all great jokes to be heard...

And then you go on to tell Jon what to think while not having proven a single one of you ridiculous arguments...

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy... you got any to offer that relates to what actually happened that day? - or do we once again get the faith-based sermon with a request to believe you?

you couldn't be more wrong if you set out to be... but please keep on jabbering away... your hole deepens...

that shovel in your hands cause blisters yet? :up

Lee HARVEY Oswald's English Grammar

For some reason, the typed version included in the Warren Volumes of Harvey Oswald's "The Collective--Life of a Russian Worker" had numerous spelling and grammatical corrections, making it unhelpful in trying to determine whether it was written by a Russian-speaking person who learned English as a second language. But another example of writing allegedly in Oswald's own handwriting was retyped in the Warren Volumes without grammatical and spelling corrections. It is included in Commission Exhibit 102, part of Vol. 16.

In July 1963 Eugene Murret was attending the Jesuit House of Studies at Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama. Murret asked Oswald to visit the college and give a talk about his experiences of the Soviet Union. Oswald’s handwritten notes for the speech are reproduced in CE 102, followed by a typewritten transcript WITHOUT GRAMMATICAL CORRECTIONS.

Several of these pages can be seen here:

===========QUOTE ON FROM WCE 102=================

1. Americans are apt to scoff at the idea, that a military coup in the US., as so often

happens in Latin american countries, could ever replace our government but that

is an idea that has grounds for consideration. Which military organization has

the potenitialities of executing such action? Is it the army? with its many constripes,

its unwieldy size its scores of bases scattered across the world? The case of Gen.

Walker shows that the army, at least, is not fertail enough ground for a far right

regime to go a very long way. for the same reasons of size and desposition the

Navy and air force is also to be more or less disregarded. Which service than, can

qwalify to launch a coup in the USA? Small size, a permanent hard core of officers

and few baseis is necscary. Only one outfit fits that description and the U. S. M. C.

is a right wing infiltrated organization of dire potential consequence's to the free-

doms of the U.S. I agree with former President Truman when he said that "The

Marine Corps should be abolished."

2. My second reason is that undemocratic, country wide insitution know as segre-

gation. It, is, I think the action of the active segregationist minority and the great

body of indiffent people in the South who do the United States more harm in the

eyes of the worlds people, than the whole world communist movement, as I look

at this audience there is a sea of white facts before me where are the negro's

amongst you (are they hiding under the table) surly if we are for democracy, let

our fellow negro citizen's into this hall. Make no mistake, segregationist

tendencies can be unleared I was born in New Orleans, and I know.

In russia I saw on several occiasions that in international meeting the greatest

glory in the sport field was brought to us by negros. Though they take the gold

metals from their Russian competitors those negros know that when they return to

their own homeland they will have to face blind hatred and discrimonation.

For Glenn Nall....

I can't stop at one or two examples, but here are ten of my favorite "smoking guns" demonstrating the truth of the Harvey and Lee thesis. Feel free to chose one or two and dig in, but the only way to really see the depth of this evidence is to read all thousand plus pages of Harvey and Lee.

10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

For Glenn Nall....

I can't stop at one or two examples, but here are ten of my favorite "smoking guns" demonstrating the truth of the Harvey and Lee thesis. Feel free to chose one or two and dig in, but the only way to really see the depth of this evidence is to read all thousand plus pages of Harvey and Lee.

10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

Mr. Parker "feels" he has answers to numbers one to ten. Lets take a look outside of the Armstrong box ,so to speak.

Mr. TIDD please TAKE NOTE and read THIS THREAD LINK ., gaal >>>>>> "Where was Oswald in 1962? " http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18030

Edited by Steven Gaal

see LINK info HarveyandLee.net BELOW ARMSTRONG in quotes

" It is worth noting that the FBI failed to interview a single co-worker or employer of LEE Oswald's tall-nice-looking mother when she worked for Goldrings, Kreigers, and Holmes Dept Stores in New Orleans and for Clyde Campbell's Men's Store, the City of Ft. Worth, Paul's Shoe Store, Family Publications, and Cox's Department Store in Ft. Worth from 1956 through 1961. The FBI never obtained any employment information, W-2 forms, payroll records, employment applications or anything else from any of her employers. The FBI simply didn't want to interview anyone or gather records from any employer who knew the tall, nice-looking Marguerite Oswald. They intentionally ignored the tall, nice-looking Marguerite Oswald after 1956, and focused their attention on the short, heavy-set Marguerite Oswald impostor."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

FBI Had 12-Page File On George Carlin Because He Made Jokes About Government

=

Published: August 20, 2015 http://www.blacklistednews.com/FBI_Had_12-Page_File_On_George_Carlin_Because_He_Made_Jokes_About_Government

=====

COMIC GREORGE CARLIN INVESTIGATED yet Marguerite Oswald not so much.

THE ANTI H & L CROWD WOULD HAVE EVERYONE BELIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE : that the creator (Marguerite) of a super dangerous communist (LHO) would not have her background checked thoroughly for communist associations /connections. IMPOSSIBLE .,gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

For Glenn Nall....

One more thing about this list. If I were to pick just one topic that few people understand but simply cannot even be argued against with any honesty, I'd pick # 8 above, which is, "The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of 'Oswald's' pre-1962 income, offering instead 'Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps'." For MUCH more information on this topic, see:

http://harveyandlee.net/Unraveling/Unravels.htm

see LINK info HarveyandLee.net BELOW ARMSTRONG in quotes

" It is worth noting that the FBI failed to interview a single co-worker or employer of LEE Oswald's tall-nice-looking mother when she worked for Goldrings, Kreigers, and Holmes Dept Stores in New Orleans and for Clyde Campbell's Men's Store, the City of Ft. Worth, Paul's Shoe Store, Family Publications, and Cox's Department Store in Ft. Worth from 1956 through 1961. The FBI never obtained any employment information, W-2 forms, payroll records, employment applications or anything else from any of her employers. The FBI simply didn't want to interview anyone or gather records from any employer who knew the tall, nice-looking Marguerite Oswald. They intentionally ignored the tall, nice-looking Marguerite Oswald after 1956, and focused their attention on the short, heavy-set Marguerite Oswald impostor."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

FBI Had 12-Page File On George Carlin Because He Made Jokes About Government

=

Published: August 20, 2015 http://www.blacklistednews.com/FBI_Had_12-Page_File_On_George_Carlin_Because_He_Made_Jokes_About_Government

=====

COMIC GREORGE CARLIN INVESTIGATED yet Marguerite Oswald not so much.

THE ANTI H & L CROWD WOULD HAVE EVERYONE BELIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE : that the creator (Marguerite) of a super dangerous communist (LHO) would not have her background checked thoroughly for communist associations /connections. IMPOSSIBLE .,gaal

My sympathies, Stevo for this unfortunate relapse.

For Glenn Nall....

One more thing about this list. If I were to pick just one topic that few people understand but simply cannot even be argued against with any honesty, I'd pick # 8 above, which is, "The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of 'Oswald's' pre-1962 income, offering instead 'Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps'." For MUCH more information on this topic, see:

http://harveyandlee.net/Unraveling/Unravels.htm

This is what a psywar op looks like, folks. Enjoy.

For Glenn Nall....

This is so absolutely fascinating in its possibility... I look forward to delving into this in depth.

I feel i can give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that ya'll have decided that most of these are things are not easily explained by a simple imposter or "other person" incognito.

As well, as far as #10 goes, the bit of information that eludes me is what is it that's portending that this "Harvey at Youth House" is the same LHO in NO and Dallas and is not just some other "Harvey Oswald," AND is claiming that the "Lee Oswald" in NYC is the same?

The testimonies that i read about the two persons in the Theater are very convincing; it was my understanding that there's this Billy Seymour cat who was presented to appear to be LHO and then was in some way disposed of... I admit that the Seymour story has no more legitimacy than the "Story of the 2 O's". this thought is admittedly much more interesting.

my interests in the cracking of this case lie in other areas, but one of the great things about researching something of this size is, obviously, the not knowing of what lies just around the corner. The Two O's, as it's perused, could go any which ol' way.

yay.

For Glenn Nall....

This is so absolutely fascinating in its possibility... I look forward to delving into this in depth.

I feel i can give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that ya'll have decided that most of these are things are not easily explained by a simple imposter or "other person" incognito.

As well, as far as #10 goes, the bit of information that eludes me is what is it that's portending that this "Harvey at Youth House" is the same LHO in NO and Dallas and is not just some other "Harvey Oswald," AND is claiming that the "Lee Oswald" in NYC is the same?

The testimonies that i read about the two persons in the Theater are very convincing; it was my understanding that there's this Billy Seymour cat who was presented to appear to be LHO and then was in some way disposed of... I admit that the Seymour story has no more legitimacy than the "Story of the 2 O's". this thought is admittedly much more interesting.

my interests in the cracking of this case lie in other areas, but one of the great things about researching something of this size is, obviously, the not knowing of what lies just around the corner. The Two O's, as it's perused, could go any which ol' way.

yay.

And this is what someone falling for a psywar op looks like, folks. Enjoy.

It amazes me that some believe in what I call "conspiracy-lite". Conspiracy-lite holds that JFK was killed as the result of a conspiracy the U.S. Government has failed to reveal, but that certain conspiracy theories are beyond the pale. Beyond-the-pale means, "Don't tell me why you believe X. I don't care."

Rejecting John Armstrong's work wholesale, IMO, is conspiracy-lite. It's far better, I believe, to take a critical look at what Armstrong or anyone else has written and make an independent judgment as to whether and to what extent the writer's basic argument is based in reason.

OK. Armstrong got certain things wrong. What did he get right?

IMO, the U.S. Government didn't recruit two similar boys. But IMO, it's not unreasonable to believe the U.S. Government, either pre- or post-assassination, wished to confuse the identities of two young men.

IMO, as it has progressed through study and experience, there's very little I would put past the US Government.

and this is what someone ignoring someone else looks like. which i'm enjoying.

following some brief peeks at some of the supporting evidence, I'm beginning to take an interest in this theory - just an "openness," mind you... I plan on looking through this long thread and I hope to at least discover something convincing of either its legitimacy or of ya'lls lunacy. :) preferably the former...

2 quick questions, with hopefully quick answers:

1 - can someone describe THE one, or maybe two, most powerful item(s) that support(s) this theory?

and

2 - in as much of a nutshell as possible: in a given that that there are 2 Oswalds and 2 Marg.s, in what direction would this likely take the investigative focus? more toward the CIA? more away from the Secret Service (of course...)? how about the anti-Castros? what about the Russians (pre-war and post-war)? this would obviously put the Mafia into a much lesser 'role'...

the theory could explain a lot of curiosities. and it proposes an enormous amount of - issues - with our US Government. it's very interesting.

1 - can someonedescribe THE one, or maybe two, most powerful item(s) that support(s) thistheory?

Like proving Oswald a Patsy, it’s the aggregation of these small conflicts which proves the point.

Some thoughts though:

John Pic picking Lee from Harvey in every photo

Lee in Japan while Harvey is in Ping Tung

The FBI ignoring everyone who interacted with Lee and only gathering info from Harvey witnesses

Gorsky claiming Lee left the Marines in March 1959, not September

The boy with a NORTHERN accent sitting next to negroes in New Orleans and Texas and not knowing any better (the same boy the FBI’shousekeeper Robertson claims called her a n###er)

Anna Lewis claiming more than once to see Lee in New Orleans in Feb 1962 with JVB in the room and not correcting her.

One man is 5’11”, the other barely 5’9”.

Not a single one of Lee’s letters when in the Marines to his mother is in evidence even though she claims he wrote once or twice a week from theMarines. Marg could not produce a singleone for the WC… (hint for Parker… thisis where 3830 W. 6th comes into play)

Red Cross records inFort Worth show that (the tall, nice looking)

Marguerite Oswald wasinterviewed at their office on November 18, 1957: "She

(Marguerite Oswald)stated that the serviceman (Lee Oswald) has always been good

about writing to them,writing at least once a week, and often twice. However they last

heard October10." Two days later Red Cross records show that Marguerite Oswald

telephoned theiroffices and advised, "She received two letters from the serviceman today."

So you see Glenn, taken alone it is difficult to say that there is one or two things, there are hundreds which add up, like Oswald's innocence of the crimes.

and

2 - in as much of anutshell as possible: in a given that that there are 2 Oswalds and 2 Marg.s, in what direction would this likely take the investigative focus? more toward theCIA? more away from the Secret Service (of course...)? how about the anti-Castros?what about the Russians (pre-war and post-war)? this would obviously put the Mafia into a much lesser 'role'...

the theory couldexplain a lot of curiosities. and it proposes an enormous amount of - issues -with our US Government. it's very interesting.

There is nothing much to do but speculate on that answer Glenn… there can’t be a right or wrong answer . The investigation did in fact come acrossquite a bit related to two Oswalds… Hoover himself even says that it was notOswald in Mexico based on the evidence but someone impersonating him, a “second man down there”. Yet he did not dismiss Oswald from being there. (I think fromthe available evidence that Hoover knew Oswald was at Odio’s and not in Mexico)

Even in the face of conflicting evidence as to his location,the FBI et al simply did not acknowledge the possibility that these impersonations were something more nefarious… or they KNEW it was more and madesure not to stir the pot.

The investigation would always find Oswald guilty and alone,regardless. Even in the face of painfully obvious evidence to the contrary.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy, not an explanation of whathappened and will always be. I do not think there is anything left which could accurately describe what happenedother than the witnesses who were there. The very thing counted upon to make “proof” impossible and doubt run rampant.

Thanks, DJ - I'm just getting round to getting some Forum time in, and i appreciate yours and Jim's and Steven's replies. This is some of the more interesting study - whether I end up buying into it or not. A lot more interesting than reading WC liner notes.