The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

"HARVEY AND LEE" DECLARED DEAD

FOR 434TH TIME BY H&L HIT SQUAD

“Harvey and Lee are deader than the two Steve Landesbergs,” declared one H&L Hit Squad member, adding that, “real soon now, we'll declare all four even deader.”

Another Hit Squad sniper warned people not to click on the following url:

http://harveyandlee.net/Landesberg/Landesbergs.html

“Clicking on that thar link above,” the sniper continued, “will fer sure result in getting a social disease, tooth decay, and all sorts of worry about unimportant Landesberg issues such as the ones below:”

There are credible reports indicating different addresses for the two different Landesbergs. L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the future actor) on 8th St. or McDougal St. and Landes/SH Landesberg, the student, who lived at 66 W. 10th St. Two NY newspapers, according to Hit Squad critics, are simply incapable of getting NYC addresses straight.

When the FBI attempted to locate a man named “Regan,” who Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) said paid L'eander (the actor), they bothered to travel all the way to the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, forgetting to visit the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, where Rizzuto said Regan lived. This, we're told, is a perfectly understandable mistake.

Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) told the FBI that Oswald, L'eandes and a man named Earl Perry worked together in New York City in 1961-62 (when Harvey Oswald was in Russia). Perry was from El Paso, Texas and was stationed at Barstow, CA. SA J. Richard Nichols contacted Major Robert C. Whitebread of the USMC in an attempt to locate Earl Perry, who knew L'eandes (the actor) and Oswald. Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA., and was from El Paso, TX. But on Nov 26, instead of requesting the military file for Earl Eugene Perry (El Paso, TX), SA Leonard Lewis obtained the file for Earl Sheldon Perry from the Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Earl Sheldon Perry was from Casper, Wyoming, joined the US Army in 1954, and was discharged in 1956. The FBI avoided contacting Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso.

Many people seem totally unconcerned that all paper court records and backup microfilm records for the arrest and incarceration of Stephen Harris Landesberg (the student) have disappeared. Researchers might want to contact the US District Court House for the Southern District of NY at 40 Foley Square in NYC, to see if the records have reappeard, but I won't hold my breath.

WHY DOES THE FBI INTERVIEW THE WRONG EARL PERRY, THE MOST CRITICAL CO-WITNESS IN THE WHOLE LANDESBERG AFFAIR? SURE LOOKS LIKE YET ANOTHER FBI COVER-UP!

WHY DOES THE FBI GO TO THE WRONG ROOSEVELT HOTEL, MORE THAN A THOUSAND MILES FROM THE CORRECT ROOSEVELT HOTEL IN NEW YORK CITY, TO LOOK FOR CLUES ABOUT THE MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY PAID SR LANDESBERG! HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN SUCH UTTER INCOMPETENCY?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hargrove said:

"HARVEY AND LEE" DECLARED DEAD FOR 434TH TIME BY H&L HIT SQUAD

I am not sure who the H&L "hit squad" consists of, but I understand that there is a certain audience that the theory appeals to and that will likely remain the case. I believe for reasonable people that the "Steve Landesberg the actor was L'Eandes" theory is dead. It was very shaky from the start and all that is left is heroin addict and drug dealer Al Fowler's assertions and Armstrong's own story about Golz and please excuse me for this, but I don't consider Armstrong very reliable at this point.

There are credible reports indicating different addresses for the two different Landesbergs. L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the future actor) on 8th St. or McDougal St. and Landes/SH Landesberg, the student, who lived at 66 W. 10th St. Two NY newspapers, according to Hit Squad critics, are simply incapable of getting NYC addresses straight.

No one ever said that any newspaper could not take down an address. I am sure they correctly recorded the information. The facts are that two newspapers reported that sources had told them that the FBI was looking for a man (who turned out to be L'Eandes). This source or sources (sometimes referred to as "a source close to the investigation") provided information-some of which was correct and some was not. For example, there was a report in Asbury's article that the man who turned out to be L'Eandes had been on the Marine Boxing Team and liked to shoot rifles-facts that exist no where else in the record.

Asbury's article states that L'Eandes and Oswald shared a room on Eight Street. But later in the same article using a source that was verified to have known and interacted with L'Eandes (Village Voice) Asbury reports the more likely fact that L'Eandes refused to tell anyone where he lived. Reports, especially early ones, are just that. The record as a whole shows that the people who actually knew and interacted with L'Eandes reported places where he lived (listed in my main article). And none of these are Eighth or MacDougal. But these type of unverified facts are what the H&L theory is made from and continues to exist by and they will always be available.

By the way, the new document found by Tom Scully also relates who the FBI theorized was providing some of the information the newspapers were using-L'Eandes himself using yet another alias. It makes sense because Landesberg the student loved to talk.

When the FBI attempted to locate a man named “Regan,” who Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) said paid L'eander (the actor), they bothered to travel all the way to the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, forgetting to visit the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, where Rizzuto said Regan lived. This, we're told, is a perfectly understandable mistake.

It is a mistake that wouldn't happen in a perfect world, but the fact that we live in an imperfect one keeps Armstrong alive. The reasonable explanation is the FBI (or more correctly one or more agents) simply assumed that since "Regan" was from Memphis that it made a logical starting point. When that didn't pan out, they shifted to the next known Roosevelt Hotel in the region-New Orleans.

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/#The_Roosevelt_Hotel

Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) told the FBI that Oswald, L'eandes and a man named Earl Perry worked together in New York City in 1961-62 (when Harvey Oswald was in Russia). Perry was from El Paso, Texas and was stationed at Barstow, CA. SA J. Richard Nichols contacted Major Robert C. Whitebread of the USMC in an attempt to locate Earl Perry, who knew L'eandes (the actor) and Oswald. Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA., and was from El Paso, TX. But on Nov 26, instead of requesting the military file for Earl Eugene Perry (El Paso, TX), SA Leonard Lewis obtained the file for Earl Sheldon Perry from the Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Earl Sheldon Perry was from Casper, Wyoming, joined the US Army in 1954, and was discharged in 1956. The FBI avoided contacting Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso.

I'll make this short and sweet-the FBI conducted an exhaustive investigation. They called every Perry in the El Paso phone book and there was no Earl Perry in the Marines who lived there. They found a man who had a brother named Earl Perry but he never lived in El Paso. The document H&L supporters keep referring to does not have the word "El Paso" and does not say Earl Perry lived there. The only one who said Perry was from El Paso was Rizzuto-end of story.

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/#Earl_Perry

Many people seem totally unconcerned that all paper court records and backup microfilm records for the arrest and incarceration of Stephen Harris Landesberg (the student) have disappeared. Researchers might want to contact the US District Court House for the Southern District of NY at 40 Foley Square in NYC, to see if the records have reappeared, but I won't hold my breath.

I don't think the records would show anything at all and I am not sure what amazing fact Armstrong thinks they contain.

The new facts are that in addition to the FBI agents, Roger Turner of WMCA identified the photo of L'Eandes as Rizzuto who was actually the student Landesberg. And Barry gray identifed the photo as the man he knew as L'Eandes. Details and chronology here:

http://wtracyparnell.com/latest-armstrong-tale-now-doa/

For the updated complete story of the discredited theory see:

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/

WHY DOES THE FBI INTERVIEW THE WRONG EARL PERRY, THE MOST CRITICAL CO-WITNESS IN THE WHOLE LANDESBERG AFFAIR? SURE LOOKS LIKE YET ANOTHER FBI COVER-UP!

WHY DOES THE FBI GO TO THE WRONG ROOSEVELT HOTEL, MORE THAN A THOUSAND MILES FROM THE CORRECT ROOSEVELT HOTEL IN NEW YORK CITY, TO LOOK FOR CLUES ABOUT THE MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY PAID SR LANDESBERG! HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN SUCH UTTER INCOMPETENCY?

For the same reason they find the wrong Felde, claim that Hall and Howard are with Odio, fabricate and alter Mexico City evidence, create a money order while key evidence is both handed over to the FBI in one report and NOT in others, and have conflict after conflict related to evidence which "incriminates" Oswald...

The FBi was not in the business of finding out WHAT happened, but only gathering and creating evidence which implicates Oswald while confusing the issues at every turn.

"The FBI conducted an exhaustive investigation" - per Tracy Parnell...

Here's a thought Tracy - "WAKE UP!!" The FBI was in the business of protecting the FBI, killing those who needed to be killed, and leaving a history of worthless evidence...

I'm terribly sorry to have to tell you this Tracy... but there is no Santa or Easter bunny and the FBI does nothing "exhaustively" but Cover it's A$$....

They don't automatically get the benfit of the doubt Tracy, in fact, given their track record - it is terribly important that everything from the FBI is checked against the reality...

It is really sad to see grown men so completely blinded to the realities of the FBI, CIA, SS and military from the late 30's to the present. Snowden didn't expose anything NEW... this has been going on for 80 years...

David,

You have your opinion of the FBI, that is fine. I don't agree that the FBI is engaging in fabrication of evidence on a large scale. They have made mistakes as we all do, but none of this gives Armstrong the right to mislead researchers about sources and make unproven claims. If he has a case let him use actual evidence and get rid of the nonsense. Of course, I know that you believe the end justifies any means, but I don't believe that. And that is the type of researcher you are going to attract to this theory. The researchers that demand proof before they believe something, such as several that post here, are not going to be persuaded.

My proposal is this-I look at you and see a man who wants to go out on his own. I would encourage you to do just that. Why sit around all day apologizing for Armstrong's fabrications? You have already done a tremendous amount of work in this case. Go out on your own, but when you do use proper sources and don't lie to people. That is where Armstrong has failed and his assertions are easily disproven by anyone willing to do the work to look into them.

You have your opinion of the FBI, that is fine. I don't agree that the FBI is engaging in fabrication of evidence on a large scale. // PARNELL

--------

SOME LIVE IN A CLOSED BOX //gaal

############################################################

Inside the Terror Factory

Award-winning journalist Trevor Aaronson digs deep into the FBI’s massive efforts to create fake terrorist plots.

—By Trevor Aaronson

| Fri Jan. 11, 2013 7:01 AM EST

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/terror-factory-fbi-trevor-aaronson-book

________________________________________________________________________________________

“The FBI is Responsible for More Terrorism Plots in the U.S. More Than Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, the ‘Islamic State’, More Than All Of Them Combined”

Aronson ////// http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fbi-is-responsible-for-more-terrorism-plots-in-the-u-s-more-than-al-qaeda-al-shabaab-the-islamic-state-more-than-all-of-them-combined/5454148

========================================================================================

Fabricating Terror

http://www.counterpunch.org/author/paul-craig-roberts/

by PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/11/30/fabricating-terror/

Why does the FBI orchestrate fake terror plots?

==================================

FBI arrests Rochester man in fabricated ISIS "terror plot"

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/09/18/roch-s18.html

=====================================

FBI Frames Muslim-American After He Refuses to Be a ‘Terrorist Informant’

http://theantimedia.org/fbi-frames-black-muslim-american-refuses-terrorist-informant/

=======================================

CAIR said in its release that it was concerned about the FBI’s use of confidential informants to entrap alleged terror suspects, and included information from a study by Project SALAM and the National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms which concluded that 94 percent of all terrorist plots were fabricated or provoked by the FBI.

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20140816/flak-over-fbi-informant-causes-stir-in-inland-empire-terrorism-trial

##################################################

FBI halts terror plot dreamed up by the FBI, then claims victory against terrorism

Sunday, April 05, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes

The FBI and, indeed, the whole of the U.S. intelligence community, is under fire once more for fabricating "terrorist" attacks and then "thwarting" them before they take place, as a means of further empowering the surveillance state and power of the federal government.

According to NBC News, FBI agents have arrested an Ohio man who allegedly was attempting to set up an ISIS cell in the United States and planning an attack against the U.S. Capitol Building. However, U.S. officials also told NBC News that there was never any danger because the government set up the whole thing.

NBC News provided additional details:

Christopher Lee Cornell, 20, of Green Township, near Cincinnati, was arrested after he bought two M-15 semi-automatic rifles and about 600 rounds of ammunition as the undercover operative watched, according to an FBI affidavit.

Government officials said Cornell never purchased any pipe bomb components. "There was never a danger to the public," one official said.

Cornell faces a preliminary court hearing Jan. 22 in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati. He will face charges of attempting to kill a U.S. government officer and possession of a firearm in furtherance of an attempted crime of violence.

FBI officials say they got on to Cornell after being tipped by an informant in August that he was posting comments under the alias "Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah" on Twitter in support of ISIS. Shortly thereafter, the FBI sent an operative undercover to meet with him.

Set up by the FBI - never would have happened, otherwise

Court documents say that, during a meeting with the FBI's operative, Cornell said he wished "to go forward with violent jihad" and that was something encouraged by Anwar al-Awlaki, a U.S. born Muslic cleric who was killed by an American drone strike in September 2011, becoming the first U.S. citizen known publicly to have been added to the U.S. kill-or-capture list of terrorist suspects.

The FBI alleges that Cornell made it perfectly clear that he wanted to create an ISIS cell in the United States. The agency says Cornell told the undercover agent in a text message: "I believe we should meet up and make our own group in alliance with the Islamic State here and plan operations ourselves."

NBC News further noted:

Later, in a meeting in November,
the FBI said, Cornell said he wanted to "build, plant, and detonate pipe bombs at and near the U.S. Capitol," then "shoot and kill employees and officials."

Critics say that the FBI is intentionally ginning up terrorist threats so that the agency, along with the intel community at large, as well as friendly lawmakers, can justify higher intelligence budgets and more draconian surveillance and arrest measures.

As noted on Activist Post:

The FBI is at it again. Creating fake terror plots to justify their existence. And this plot hits on all the themes one would expect from a good fake terror plot.

The FBI initially found a patsy by trolling Twitter for support of ISIS. That's exciting because finding someone retarded enough to admit support for them is really difficult. Then they sent an in-house jihadist to team up with the patsy to plan a grand terror attack on the nation's Capitol. Heroically, the moment the 20-year-old patsy said he would "go forward with violent jihad" the FBI steps in and declares a
victory in the war on terror.

History of "abuse" under "guise of counterterrorism"

The FBI has been "staging" false terror attacks for some time:

-- In September 2011, Britain's The Guardian newspaper reported on "fake terror plots" and "paid informants" to "entrap" "terrorist" suspects. That story is here.

-- Activist Post reported on a phony FBI "terror plot" in October 2012; that post is
here.

-- In November 2011, Reuters reported on another lone wolf patsy
here.

-- The ACLU has been following the FBI's "record of extraordinary abuse... under the guise of counterterrorism after 9/11." That report is
here.

Sources:

http://www.nbcnews.com

http://www.activistpost.com

http://www.theguardian.com

http://www.activistpost.com

http://www.reuters.com

#######################################################

The Chicago-based cases are not an aberration. Across the country, federal investigations have targeted people with intellectual or mental disabilities, and many relied on secret evidence, according to "The Illusion of Justice," a 2014 report from Human Rights Watch and Columbia Law School. "At times, in aggressively pursuing terrorism threats before they even materialize, U.S. law enforcement overstepped its role by effectively participating in developing terrorism plots," the report concluded.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/terrorism-sami-hassoun-adel-daoud-wrigley-field-abdella-ahmad-tounisi/Content?oid=18243769

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steve Gaal said:

Award-winning journalist Trevor Aaronson digs deep into the FBI’s massive efforts to create fake terrorist plots.

He is entitled to his opinion too. But you guys are not going to get me to leave Armstrong alone. I am a watchdog, just like your FBI watchdogs. And when he blatantly misrepresents the evidence I will be there. And I am not alone. Solution-tell Armstrong to stop using his current tactics and I will not have anything to report on. I will cease to exist. Let him use actual facts.

Here's a thought Tracy - "WAKE UP!!" The FBI was in the business of protecting the FBI, killing those who needed to be killed, and leaving a history of worthless evidence...

I'm terribly sorry to have to tell you this Tracy... but there is no Santa or Easter bunny and the FBI does nothing "exhaustively" but Cover it's A$$....

They don't automatically get the benfit of the doubt Tracy, in fact, given their track record - it is terribly important that everything from the FBI is checked against the reality...

It is really sad to see grown men so completely blinded to the realities of the FBI, CIA, SS and military from the late 30's to the present. Snowden didn't expose anything NEW... this has been going on for 80 years... // Joseph

=========================================================================================================================================

see posts # 936,937. and 938 above // gaal

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

FBI informant system called a failure
House report finds no prrof against Bulger

---------------------------------------------------------------------
By Ralph Ranalli, Boston Globe Staff, 11/21/2003

Ending a two-year investigation into the 40-year history of the FBI's organized-crime informant program in New England, a congressional committee has branded the program as "one of the greatest failures in the history of federal law enforcement" and has vowed to turn its attention to nationwide FBI management practices.

The report by the House Committee on Government Reform charges that, as a result of the ultrasecret informant program, FBI agents became corrupt, encouraged perjury in death penalty cases, let innocent men languish and die in prison, and allowed people to be murdered, all in the name of protecting informants.

The report states that continued vigilance over the FBI's use of informants is essential in an era "when the United States is faced by threats from international terrorism, and a number of law enforcement tools are being justifiably strengthened."

"The results of the committee's investigation make clear that the FBI must improve management of its informant programs to ensure that agents are not corrupted," the report states. "The Committee will examine the current FBI's management, security and discipline to prevent similar events in the future."

The report also states that the committee failed to substantiate allegations that one of the probe's key witnesses, former Senate president William M. Bulger, received any favors from the FBI or used his power to punish those who investigated his informant brother, South Boston underworld boss James "Whitey" Bulger.

It does, however, allege that some of William Bulger's testimony before the committee was inconsistent with the testimony of other witnesses.

Titled "Everything Secret Degenerates: The FBI's Use of Murderers as Informants," the report also faulted the US Department of Justice for not doing more to aid the congressional probe and obstructing its work.

"Throughout the Committee's investigation, it encountered an institutional reluctance to accept oversight," the report states. "The Committee has concluded that the Justice Department failed to take responsibilities to assist Congress as seriously as it should have."

The critical report is the latest fallout from the Boston FBI informant scandal, which has been unfolding for more than five years. Related events have included the imprisonment of a decorated former FBI agent for racketeering, the release of innocent men who were wrongly imprisoned for more than 30 years, and protected FBI informants and witnesses being exposed as serial murderers.

The scandal prompted Janet Reno, in one of her last acts as US attorney general, to adopt tough new informant guidelines in January 2001. Among other changes, the new rules gave Justice Department lawyers a role in monitoring the FBI's use of informants.

In response to the report, an FBI spokesman in Washington said yesterday that, under Director Robert Mueller, the agency has not only embraced the Reno reforms, but has gone beyond them to completely "reengineer" the agency's informant programs with improved training, record-keeping, and accountability.

"When Director Mueller was brought on board, his intent was to change the direction of the FBI and move it into the 21st century," spokesman Edwin Cogswell said. "While the FBI recognizes that there have been instances of misconduct by a few FBI employees, it also recognizes the importance of human-source information in terrorism, criminal, and counterintelligence investigations."

In making its case against the FBI's past practices with informants, the 141-page report went back more than 40 years, focusing on the efforts of agents to recruit and protect informants and witnesses with violent and murderous pasts, such as underworld hit man Joseph "The Animal" Barboza.

To illustrate, the report recounted a tape-recorded conversation between Barboza and New England mob boss Raymond L. S. Patriarca in which Barboza said he planned to kill a rival by burning down his apartment building, even though the man's mother was likely to be inside.

The FBI later used Barboza as a witness to frame four men for the 1965 murder of small-time criminal Edward "Teddy" Deegan. Two of those men died in prison, while the other two, Joseph Salvati and Peter Limone, have been released in recent years after spending more than 30 years in prison. Part of the reason they were framed, the report concluded, was to protect other FBI informants.

"The use of murderers as government informants created problems that were, and continue to be, extremely harmful to the administration of justice," the report states.

While also extremely critical of the Boston FBI's use of two other informants who have been charged with numerous murders, Stephen Flemmi and James "Whitey" Bulger, the committee was less harsh with Bulger's brother William, who has long been rumored to have had a closer relationship with his criminal sibling.

The committee appeared to take at face value William Bulger's representations under oath that he did not use his power to punish law enforcement authorities who pursued his brother, or to aid FBI agent John Connolly, his brother's chief handler with the bureau.

"This is an exoneration," William Bulger's attorney, Thomas Kiley, said yesterday. "This report gives the lie to all of the street legends that people have passed along forever."

Kiley called it unfortunate that the committee spent so much time pursuing his client that it may have distracted them from their legitimate inquiry into FBI wrongdoing.

"All we are is a sideshow to a very critical report on the way that the FBI conducted its business over the years," Kiley said.

The committee report does say that it was "concerned about the factual accuracy" in two areas of William Bulger's testimony, including his assertion that he was not contacted by the FBI about his fugitive brother's whereabouts until years after he disappeared in 1995. That testimony was contradicted by the statements of retired FBI agent John Gamel, who told the Globe that he had spoken with William Bulger shortly after Whitey Bulger's indictment in January 1995 on racketeering charges.

Overall, the report called the informant scandal the inevitable result of the government's use of an "ends justifies the means" approach to law enforcement. ***

"No one disputes the proposition that destroying organized crime in the United States was an important law enforcement objective," the report states, referring to the use of Irish gangsters to inform on their rivals in the Italian Mafia. "However, the steps that were taken may have been more injurious than the results obtained."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***COVER UP HARVEY AND LEE >> PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT ,gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

Follow on to S. Gall @938:

Why did the FBI immediately confiscate all the footage of the 9-11 Pentagon strike from nearby surveillance cameras?

Why did the FBI take control over the investigation of the crash in which Dorothy Hunt died? That wasn't SOP. Nor was FBI's control over the TWA 800 wreckage.

Why did an FBI official falsify so many forensic tests?

Why did the FBI illegally wiretap MLK?

Why did the FBI illegally target 1960s anti-war protestors?

My fingers grow tired typing. Surely someone has clear, clean, logical, correct answers to the questions I raise. And if so:

Please answer me this:

Why did FBI agents fear Hoover?

Was J.E. Hoover a fine, upstanding, honest man? I don't care, BTW, that he was gay. That was his business.

Did J.E. Hoover accept favors from the "mob"?

OK, you have answers re Hoover. So:

Is Herbert Philbrick the 1950s model FBI agent?

Edited by Jon G. Tidd

REPLY TO POST # 941

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

http://antiwar.com/orig/bromwich.php?articleid=12844 >>>>> RE MLK

========================================================

Hundreds of Wall Street Execs Went to Prison During the Last Fraud-Fueled Bank Crisis

September 17, 2013

by Joshua HollandWilliam Black: Sure. The savings and loan debacle was one-seventieth the size of the current crisis, both in terms of losses and the amount of fraud. In that crisis, the savings and loan regulators made over 30,000 criminal referrals, and this produced over 1,000 felony convictions in cases designated as "major" by the Department of Justice. But even that understates the degree of prioritization, because we, the regulators, worked very closely with the FBI and the Justice Department to create a list of the top 100 — the 100 worst fraud schemes. They involved roughly 300 savings and loans and 600 individuals, and virtually all of those people were prosecuted. We had a 90 percent conviction rate, which is the greatest success against elite white-collar crime (in terms of prosecution) in history.

In the current crisis, that same agency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, which was supposed to regulate, among others, Countrywide, Washington Mutual and IndyMac — which collectively made hundreds of thousands of fraudulent mortgage loans — made zero criminal referrals.

=========================

Does Wall Street Call the Shots at the FBI?

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens

Global Research, May 13, 2015

http://www.globalresearch.ca/does-wall-street-call-the-shots-at-the-fbi/5449217?print=1http://www.globalresearch.ca/does-wall-street-call-the-shots-at-the-fbi/5449217?print=1

Kevin Marino, Attorney for Sergey Aleynikov, Believes the FBI Was Doing the Bidding of Goldman Sachs

It is clear to most Americans that Wall Street’s financing of presidential and congressional campaigns is creating too many pals wearing blindfolds about epic corruption on Wall Street. The President, subject to Senate confirmation, selects the U.S. Treasury Secretary, the Chair of the Federal Reserve, the Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission – all of whom regulate Wall Street, for better or worse. Given that Wall Street collapsed the U.S. financial system in 2008 and has been perpetually charged with new crimes ever since, there is the strong suggestion that regulation isn’t strong enough.

The President also selects the U.S. Attorney General at the Justice Department, the office that can bring criminal charges against Wall Street. But according to a January 2013 report by the PBS program, Frontline, in the years following the 2008 collapse there was no serious effort at the Justice Department to indict the miscreants. The exchange went as follows between Frontline producer and investigator, Martin Smith, and Lanny Breuer, then head of the Criminal Division at the Justice Department:

MARTIN SMITH: "We spoke to a couple of sources from within the Criminal Division, and they reported that when it came to Wall Street, there were no investigations going on. There were no subpoenas, no document reviews, no wiretaps."

LANNY BREUER: "Well, I don’t know who you spoke with because we have looked hard at the very types of matters that you’re talking about."

MARTIN SMITH: "These sources said that at the weekly indictment approval meetings that there was no case ever mentioned that was even close to indicting Wall Street for financial crimes."

Now, concerns are growing that the corrupting tentacles of Wall Street may reach into the FBI. The two cases raising alarms are the recent arrest of Navinder Singh Sarao in the U.K. on charges that he was a key contributor to the Flash Crash in the U.S. stock market on May 6, 2010 – a case brought five years after the fact and an earlier government report that placed the blame on a mutual fund company; and the manner in which the FBI appears to have done the bidding of Goldman Sachs in the relentless prosecution of Sergey Aleynikov, a former computer programmer at Goldman, who was alleged to have violated Federal law by downloading a small amount of computer code before he left for another job.

In the Sarao case, the 36-year old is sitting in jail in the U.K., unable to make bail because the U.S. has frozen all of his assets worldwide while the sum of $7.6 million has been set for his bail. As we previously reported, the decidedly questionable case against Sarao for manipulating the market is based solely on an FBI affidavit signed by one agent, which relies heavily on testimony from an unnamed "consulting group" and an unnamed "academic researcher."

Continue reading

=============================================================

FBI keeps lid on sniper plot to kill 'Occupy Wall Street ... (PLOT TO KILL OCCUPY WALL STREET LEADERS)

www.policestateusa.com/2014/sniper-plot-to-kill-ows-organizers/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qKLRfchSkUwJ:www.policestateusa.com/2014/sniper-plot-to-kill-ows-organizers/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:www.policestateusa.com/2014/sniper-plot-to-kill-ows-organizers/+fbi+protected+wall+street&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0CDMQHzADahUKEwjLw9jOltnGAhUQWpIKHRZnA9Q

Dec 22, 2014 - FBI keeps lid on sniper plot to kill 'Occupy Wall Street' organizers .... "To further explain the material that is being protected by Exemption ( B)(1) ...

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steve and anyone else trying to change the subject to the FBI,

For the sake of argument, lets say that you're right and the FBI is a horrible entity bent on making the life of the average American a living hell. In my opinion and my opinion alone, that does not give Armstrong the right to falsify sources to make his point. Let him put out factual information and someone like me will not be able to exist to challenge him. Of course, he has a problem already-a 1000 page book that is full of nonsense as most researchers already know. BTW, this thread is not about the FBI it is about John Armstrong and the H&L theory.

PARNELL

Posted Today, 12:14 AM

Steve and anyone else trying to change the subject to the FBI,

For the sake of argument, lets say that you're right and the FBI is a horrible entity bent on making the life of the average American a living hell. In my opinion and my opinion alone, that does not give Armstrong the right to falsify sources to make his point. Let him put out factual information and someone like me will not be able to exist to challenge him. Of course, he has a problem already-a 1000 page book that is full of nonsense as most researchers already know. BTW, this thread is not about the FBI it is about John Armstrong and the H&L theory.

An integral part of the H & L book is that the FBI covered up the doppelganger intelligence operation.,gaal

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Friday, October 31, 2014
Russians Capture Petro Poroshenko’s Doppelganger Viktor Kryvonis

Written by Thomas Cain
Petro Poroshenko is so fearful of his enemies that he taken into service a doppelganger (a look alike) to make public appearances in his place. The look alike rarely speaks publicly nor does he intermingle outside of insiders that know his real identity.
The doppelganger looks like Petro Poroshenko in every aspect of the Ukrainian leader. He has been schooled into all of Petro Poroshenko’s habits and mannerisms. It is most difficult for those close to Poroshenko to spot the doppelganger from the real. For example when the doppelganger dines out with Ukraine’s SZRU, not even Ukraine’s top intelligence service is able to detect the doppelganger from Petro Poroshenko. In all respects the look-alike is identical to Poroshenko’s physical features from his head to toe. To determine the look-alike from Petro Poroshenko a small tattoo of the Ukraine flag was placed on the inside of the look-alike’s left arm.
Last month the SZRU received word of an imminent death threat on Petro Poroshenko’s life. The doppelganger was immediately engaged to act in Poroshenko’s stead, and for the next few weeks all public appearances were performed by the look-alike while Poroshenko was safely squirreled away in a remote hideout.
Once the threat was secured Petro Poroshenko came out of hiding. His look-alike was spearheaded away into one of Petro Poroshenko’s manor house where he remains until he is called upon for further duty. On one occasion the doppelganger was able to slip away from his hideout. He aimlessly wandered about as he looked for some form of a get away. Poroshenko’s protective service agents found the man cowering behind a trash bin. He was immediately taken back into their custody.
Insiders have confided in the Thomas Cain Report that the look-alike offered to resign from his position. He was tired of having to hide out, he complained of tediousness and boredom. Mostly, he feared for his life. The doppelganger was severely warned that any further attempt to run off would mean sudden death for him. It was not until the man strenuously objected to his bizarre treatment that he found out how brutal the Ukrainian leader was.
Insiders told the Thomas Cain Report that Poroshenko ordered his protective service agents to torture the man into conformity. The Thomas Cain Report was able to acquire the look-alike’s real identity as Viktor Kryvonis a former Ukrainian that migrated to Poland as a young boy.
The resemblance to Petro Poroshenko was so outrageous that it became obvious that Viktor Kryvonis could pose a threat to Poroshenko as a potential imposter of the Ukraine leader. In the dead of night three masked men raided Kryvonis’ house where he was tied and bound before they hauled the man off in a nondescript van. As they departed the house, Viktor Kryvonis’s resident was burned to the ground. When the authorities found inside the house the charred body of a man that was approximately the size of Kryvonis they automatically assumed it to be the body of Viktor Kryvonis.
Russian intelligence got word of Petro Poroshenko’s double through a Ukraine spy, operating as one of Petro Poroshenko’s closes allies and friend. The spy was able to provide Russian intelligence of Viktor Kryvonis’ dossier and Polish background.
On October 2, 2014, around 4 am, a special squad of Russian Marines stormed Viktor Kryvonis’s hideout where he was captured and spearheaded to a holding cell in Moscow. The Thomas Cain Report has been informed that Petro Poroshenko is being blackmailed into a full compliance by Russian authorities. Russian investigators have determined that the body found in Kryvonis’s house was that of a man named Edmund Borkowski, a 40 years old Polish vagabond.
A paid Russian informant provided the Thomas Cain Report confirmation of a lenghy conversation between Vladimir Putin and Petro Poroshenko, concerning the death of Edmund Borkowski and his look-alike, Viktor Kryvonis. The Russian leader threatened to expose publicly the information unless the Ukraine leader became more cooperative between the two governments.
Shortly afterwards of Putin’s and Poroshenko’s telephone conversation, Poroshenko announced a change in his position to join the EU. It goes to be said, “It is not what you know, but what you know about who you know.” The old adage has worked favorably for Vladimir Putin. Poor Petro Poroshenko went from candy baron, from a Cali Cartel drug importer, from President of Ukraine to Vladimir Putin’s personal bitch. It goes to show that your doppelganger may turn out to be your worst nightmare.
Edited by Steven Gaal

The questions we keep posting about the FBI's handling of the Landesberg case do not arise because there are FBI reports that SEEM to back the official story the FBI put forward. OF COURSE THERE ARE! John refers directly to them in his article and makes them available to all at the John Armstrong Collection at Baylor University. John is charging yet another FBI cover-up in this case, one of many accepted by an enormous number of JFK researchers.

Here are some of John's reasons (Tom--I'm leaving out the issue of whether SH Landesberg and the talk radio host actually met in person since so far you have only responded to that question):

1. A lot of evidence appears to be missing from this case. Where is an FBI report, or any evidence at all, showing agents actually bothered to ask Al Fowler to identify L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the actor), or interview ANY of the Village Voice reporters who met L'eandes (the actor), or speak to any of the nine different people identified, with addresses for each, by Rizutto/SH Landesberg (the student), who Rizutto said knew L'eandes (the actor), with the exception of the actor's former roommate, Michael Dunn?

2. There are credible reports indicating different addresses for the two different Landesbergs. L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the future actor) on 8th St. or McDougal St. and Landes/SH Landesberg, the student, who lived at 66 W. 10th St.Two NY newspapers, according to H&L critics, are simply incapable of getting NYC addresses straight.

3. When the FBI attempted to locate a man named “Regan” who Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) said paid L'eander (the actor), they bothered to travel all the way to the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, forgetting to visit the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, where Rizzuto said Regan lived. This, we're told, is a perfectly understandable mistake.

4. Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) told the FBI that Oswald, L'eandes and a man named Earl Perry worked together in New York City in 1961-62 (when Harvey Oswald was in Russia). Perry was from El Paso, Texas and was stationed at Barstow, CA. SA J. Richard Nichols contacted Major Robert C. Whitebread of the USMC in an attempt to locate Earl Perry, who knew L'eandes (the actor) and Oswald. Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA., and was from El Paso, TX. But on Nov 26, instead of requesting the military file for Earl Eugene Perry (El Paso, TX), SA Leonard Lewis obtained the file for Earl Sheldon Perry from the Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Earl Sheldon Perry was from Casper, Wyoming, joined the US Army in 1954, and was discharged in 1956. The FBI avoided contacting Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso.

5. Many people seem totally unconcerned that all paper court records and backup microfilm records for the arrest and incarceration of Stephen Harris Landesberg (the student) have disappeared. Researchers might want to contact the US District Court House for the Southern District of NY at 40 Foley Square in NYC, to see if the records have reappeard, but I won't hold my breath.

One more time....

REPLY TO POST # 941 continued, completed

================================

see posts # 938 # 940 # 942 # 944 (above) and below link ,gaal

===================================

http://dcxposed.com/2014/08/05/twa-flight-800-navy-missile-terror-attack-plot/

...... Evidence of witness intimidation, evidence tampering, censored reports and even false testimony before Congress was reported. Not one of the 200 witnesses to the event was allowed to testify at the public hearing. ( this was mostly done by the FBI,gaal)

-----------------------------------

More than 80 FBI agents interviewed “potential witnesses” daily following the crash but no verbatim records of the witness interviews were produced for The National Transportation Safety Board; instead, the FBI agents who conducted the interviews wrote summaries that they then submitted. The NTSB wanted to conduct their own interviews of the witnesses but the FBI objected, withheld the names of those witnesses, and the NTSB deferred. Finally, In April 1998, the FBI provided the NTSB with the identities of the witnesses but due to the time elapsed the decision was made to rely on the original FBI documents rather than re-interview witnesses.

Edited by Steven Gaal

Mr. Hargrove, I ,not like the FBI, do not like 'gaps' in my response. So completed the heart of Mr. Tidd's multi-multi-multi questions. , gaal

HARGROVE POST BUMPED

The questions we keep posting about the FBI's handling of the Landesberg case do not arise because there are FBI reports that SEEM to back the official story the FBI put forward. OF COURSE THERE ARE! John refers directly to them in his article and makes them available to all at the John Armstrong Collection at Baylor University. John is charging yet another FBI cover-up in this case, one of many accepted by an enormous number of JFK researchers.

Here are some of John's reasons (Tom--I'm leaving out the issue of whether SH Landesberg and the talk radio host actually met in person since so far you have only responded to that question):

1. A lot of evidence appears to be missing from this case. Where is an FBI report, or any evidence at all, showing agents actually bothered to ask Al Fowler to identify L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the actor), or interview ANY of the Village Voice reporters who met L'eandes (the actor), or speak to any of the nine different people identified, with addresses for each, by Rizutto/SH Landesberg (the student), who Rizutto said knew L'eandes (the actor), with the exception of the actor's former roommate, Michael Dunn?

2. There are credible reports indicating different addresses for the two different Landesbergs. L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the future actor) on 8th St. or McDougal St. and Landes/SH Landesberg, the student, who lived at 66 W. 10th St.Two NY newspapers, according to H&L critics, are simply incapable of getting NYC addresses straight.

3. When the FBI attempted to locate a man named “Regan” who Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) said paid L'eander (the actor), they bothered to travel all the way to the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, forgetting to visit the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, where Rizzuto said Regan lived. This, we're told, is a perfectly understandable mistake.

4. Rizzuto/Landesberg (the student) told the FBI that Oswald, L'eandes and a man named Earl Perry worked together in New York City in 1961-62 (when Harvey Oswald was in Russia). Perry was from El Paso, Texas and was stationed at Barstow, CA. SA J. Richard Nichols contacted Major Robert C. Whitebread of the USMC in an attempt to locate Earl Perry, who knew L'eandes (the actor) and Oswald. Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA., and was from El Paso, TX. But on Nov 26, instead of requesting the military file for Earl Eugene Perry (El Paso, TX), SA Leonard Lewis obtained the file for Earl Sheldon Perry from the Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Earl Sheldon Perry was from Casper, Wyoming, joined the US Army in 1954, and was discharged in 1956. The FBI avoided contacting Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso.

5. Many people seem totally unconcerned that all paper court records and backup microfilm records for the arrest and incarceration of Stephen Harris Landesberg (the student) have disappeared. Researchers might want to contact the US District Court House for the Southern District of NY at 40 Foley Square in NYC, to see if the records have reappeard, but I won't hold my breath.

One more time....

Edited by Steven Gaal

Jim Hargrove said:

1. A lot of evidence appears to be missing from this case. Where is an FBI report, or any evidence at all, showing agents actually bothered to ask Al Fowler to identify L'eandes/SR Landesberg (the actor)

I have a better question. Where is the evidence apart from heroin addict Al Fowler's alleged statements that the FBI was even aware of him?

...or interview ANY of the Village Voice reporters who met L'eandes

See page 3 of following from Armstrong's own files:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/3420/rec/1

The Secret Service also interviewed Wolf. Goddard later called the FBI back and provided more information.

or speak to any of the nine different people identified, with addresses for each, by Rizutto/SH Landesberg (the student), who Rizutto said knew L'eandes (the actor), with the exception of the actor's former roommate, Michael Dunn?

Information in the FBI Gemberling Report indicates that the FBI spoke to some of these people, although there are no specific reports in the record that I am aware of.

Once again, no one is saying any newspaper could not get addresses right except you. They had unverified reports of 8th and MacDougal Streets. The source of the unverified reports is unknown but the FBI suspected it could be L'Eandes (Landesberg the student) himself using another alias. The verified addresses where L'Eandes (Landesberg the student) lived were:

E. 84th (where his mother reported he lived for a time)
165 E. 49th (where he lived with Dunn)
W. 113th Street (FBI interview)
66 W. 10th (where the FBI finally found him)

See:

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/#The_Roosevelt_Hotel

The FBI extensively investigated the issue and called every Perry in the book. There was no Earl Perry from El Paso. They simply looked at the Earl Perry from Casper as part of their investigation.

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/#Earl_Perry

At this point with Armstrong's track record, I am unwilling to take his word for this. But since Landesberg was released after 10 days from Bellevue and the charges eventually dropped, I see no reason to think that the records would show anything sinister. Landesberg has been walking around free for years since then and could have come forward to tell his story. But I think you would find that his silence tells the tale-the FBI had it right and he was just a mentally ill man who tricked the FBI.