The Education Forum

JFK and the Ku Klux Klan

John Simkin

Guest Tom Scully

Is it possible for someone to tell me where I might look?

I have not studied this case, like some of the more seasoned members here have and am not familiar with how to find evidence. It would be helpful if someone knows where I might look and what I can do. What I witnessed in 1963, I have held onto for fifty years. Not that I didn't try to tell the US Marshal's office or the FBI, I did try. They don't take me any more seriously than many do here. I think trying to solve the case is not the real goal, at least not by authorities. Which only increases my suspicions about the FBI's involvement. They are NOT a respectable bunch.

You've been distributing your information for at least the past ten calendar years. Your experience on this forum indicates to me that here is the first time your information has been at all well received.

At the JFKLancer forum you posted just once.

http://1078567.sites...sg_id=494&page=

Fri Nov-06-09 06:42 PM

MysTerri

The KKK in my hometown of Terry, Mississippi plotted to kill Kennedy in rallies all the summer of 1963. Bannister bought a green Ford pick-up for our town Marshall to use in his work (mostly collecting garbage in the day and lynching people at night)....

Uncle Bubba: A Nightmare Come True

http://thetruezodiac...-come-true.html

I had not acted on my suspicions, even when I found the body with long, straight, red hair buried on the side of Mount St. Davidson, in the backyard of our house .

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ? - True Crime - Unexplained ...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com › ... › True Crime

Rating: 5 - 1 vote

The day after I found the body with the long red hair buried on the side of Mount Davidson (August 1970), in the backyard of my friends on Juanita Way, he yanked me out of my friends house on Juanita Way by my wrists and threw me into his Toyota camper truck....

Or...?? http://ireport.cnn.c...x-is-on-the-way

MysTerri

April 17, 2008 The Zodiac Killer

.....That night we both heard digging in the back yard. THe next day I climbed the small mountain in the backyard that led to the cross on the top. After looking around the top I descended Mount St. Davidson. On the way back down I noticed a patch of fine red grass, or so I thought, growing out of the side of the hill. It was so unusual that I reached down and ran my hands through it. I jumped up in fright when I realized it was not grass, but hair. I ran back to the house and told my friends...

I have to tell you, Terri, (and I tried to spare you and us from what I expected would happen here, all the way back to my post in the first page in this thread) that it did not have to evolve this way. Call me an oddball, but if I had the life experience of discovering an illicitly buried corpse that I first mistakenly thought protruded from the ground in the form of red colored grass, it would probably stick in my mind that it happened in my back yard vs. in the yard of my friend.

Before you reply with "let's only discuss the KKK here," consider you, yourself have posted on this thread of your other claims.

http://en.wikipedia....Marcello_Truzzi

Marcello Truzzi

Truzzi was an investigator of various protosciences and pseudosciences and, as fellow CSICOP cofounder Paul Kurtz dubbed him "the skeptic's skeptic". He is credited with originating the oft-used phrase "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

Before it is brought up yet again:

This thread is about JFK and the KKK, so let's just stick to that here. You can make all the comments you want about my other blogs, on the sites. This is not an appropriate place for them.

What about my recollections of what happened in Terry, Mississippi, in 1963, does not fit which facts?

John Simkin started this thread because Terri Williams originally posted her KKK story on a Jim Garrison thread. John decided to move it by starting a new thread.

This thread is about Terri Williams and her story. Anything that speaks to the lack of believability of that story is on topic and is certainly appropriate to post here.

There are a number of other Forum threads which discuss the Ku Klux Klan.

http://educationforu...?showtopic=3294

http://educationforu...?showtopic=4265

http://educationforu...?showtopic=6553

Your information this thread is highlighting has displayed on the JFKlancerForum for more than three years.

Just confining myself to mentioning a few members of this forum, do you expect that your claims would be ignored or unanimously overlooked by members of JFKlancer as well as diligent researchers here like Farley, Parker, and Kelly? Bill Kelly has a blog on which he tries to put up several JFK Assassination articles EACH WEEK. I am even criticized for presenting too many details about my research subjects. We all want to dig into overlooked or fresh leads, but you have to be the one to ignite an interest.

Do you really suspect any of us do not pursue your claims because of our personal bias towards you?

Should it really require more than one phone call or email to the staff of the Terry, MS newspaper or to the town government to set up an inquiry into the source of your green pick up truck? You have had ten years at least to make those calls, and Paul should have already done it. At most, a relatively small expenditure for the services of a P.I. should yield that information.

From what I have considered from my exposure to you and your writing so far, it seems a better investment of my time to discourage you than it would be to chase your claims. I seem to have plenty of company, and I see none of the reaction stemming from anything other than what is contained in your claims.

Edited by Tom Scully

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible for someone to tell me where I might look?

I have not studied this case, like some of the more seasoned members here have and am not familiar with how to find evidence. It would be helpful if someone knows where I might look and what I can do. What I witnessed in 1963, I have held onto for fifty years. Not that I didn't try to tell the US Marshal's office or the FBI, I did try. They don't take me any more seriously than many do here. I think trying to solve the case is not the real goal, at least not by authorities. Which only increases my suspicions about the FBI's involvement. They are NOT a respectable bunch.

You've been distributing your information for at least the past ten calendar years. Your experience on this forum indicates to me

the first time is has been well received.

At the JFKLancer forum you posted just once.

http://1078567.sites...sg_id=494&page=

Fri Nov-06-09 06:42 PM

MysTerri

The KKK in my hometown of Terry, Mississippi plotted to kill Kennedy in rallies all the summer of 1963. Bannister bought a green Ford pick-up for our town Marshall to use in his work (mostly collecting garbage in the day and lynching people at night)....

Uncle Bubba: A Nightmare Come True

http://thetruezodiac...-come-true.html

I had not acted on my suspicions, even when I found the body with long, straight, red hair buried on the side of Mount St. Davidson, in the backyard of our house .

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ? - True Crime - Unexplained ...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com › ... › True Crime

Rating: 5 - 1 vote

The day after I found the body with the long red hair buried on the side of Mount Davidson (August 1970), in the backyard of my friends on...

I have to tell you, Terri, (and I tried to spare you and us from what I expected would happen here, all the way back to my post in the first page in this thread) that it did not have to evolve this way. Call me an oddball, but if I had the life experience of discovering an illicitly buried corpse that I first mistakenly thought protruded from the ground in the form of red colored grass, it would probably stick in my mind that it happened in my back yard vs. in the yard of my friend.

Before you reply with "let's only discuss the KKK here," consider you, yourself have posted on this thread of your other claims.

http://en.wikipedia....Marcello_Truzzi

Marcello Truzzi

Truzzi was an investigator of various protosciences and pseudosciences and, as fellow CSICOP cofounder Paul Kurtz dubbed him "the skeptic's skeptic". He is credited with originating the oft-used phrase "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

Before it is brought up yet again:

This thread is about JFK and the KKK, so let's just stick to that here. You can make all the comments you want about my other blogs, on the sites. This is not an appropriate place for them.

What about my recollections of what happened in Terry, Mississippi, in 1963, does not fit which facts?

John Simkin started this thread because Terri Williams originally posted her KKK story on a Jim Garrison thread. John decided to move it by starting a new thread.

This thread is about Terri Williams and her story. Anything that speaks to the lack of believability of that story is on topic and is certainly appropriate to post here.

There are a number of other Forum threads which discuss the Ku Klux Klan.

http://educationforu...?showtopic=3294

http://educationforu...?showtopic=4265

http://educationforu...?showtopic=6553

Gosh, look at that, more research on members, not their testimony. As you can see, my story never changes.

The reason I did not call police when I found the red head in the back of friend's house where my uncle and I first lived when I arrived in San Francisco in May 1970, is because he had since moved us to San Bruno where he was terrorizing and raping me daily. I was afraid that if I told police about the body and my suspicions, and they did nothing (as seems to be the case) then he would have done more than just terrorize me.

In fact the night after I found the body, he did try to electrocute me in the bathtub. I had tried to escape from him when I went back to the house where we first lived, but he came and yanked me out of the house and took me back to San Bruno. I was only 17 at the time and becoming very depressed over the rapes and terror I could do nothing about.

Thank you for demonstrating that my story has never changed. But again, off topic here.

I don't mind clearing up your confusion about my true story, I dislike the name calling, however. Be civil, if you know how.

Guest Tom Scully

Nonsense, Terri. I proved variations in your presentations. I debunked your claim of keeping your information close for fifty years. I did not bring up anything about calling the police concerning your claimed discovery of a body. I only presented that you've told the discovery of the body story in three distinct ways, claiming you found it in the backyard where you were living, also in the backyard of your friend, and on a steep slope on the side of Mount St. Davidson, presumably on City of San Francisco property. I did not cover your motives, or any other circumstances. Why are you posting of them?

You did not respond to the proven variations in your narratives of your discovery of an illicitly buried body, Terri. You replied by attempting to distract by relating your claims of duress caused by unrelated claims of

abuse against you. How many illicitly buried bodies have you discovered? You put out street names, the na,e of the small mountain, but on different occasions you wrote of discovering the same body in three distinct properties.

I emphasized that none of my effort is personal. I stressed that you have to be convincing. I pointed out how I formed the opinion that you have not been able to incite interest of researchers.

You respond with the tactics you responded to Lee Farley with; that you are a victim of personal persecution. No name calling happened, only a challenge to you to do your business or get off the pot.

You are unable to determine who has advocated for you, Terri. I advocated for you in my post on the first page of this thread and in my most recent post. I firmly believe you are not posting in your own best interest. So, why do it?

Edited by Tom Scully

Respectfully, certainly Terri should do her own research in this matter. And, Paul should do his own regarding Terri's "leads" and for his own theories. Both urge others to do it for them. That has been bugging me. Investigate your claims, present your evidence. Unsubstantiated claims do not suffice in Terri's case, be they true or not. And, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks doesn't work in Paul's.

Respectfully, certainly Terri should do her own research in this matter. And, Paul should do his own regarding Terri's "leads" and for his own theories. Both urge others to do it for them. That has been bugging me. Investigate your claims, present your evidence. Unsubstantiated claims do not suffice in Terri's case, be they true or not. And, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks doesn't work in Paul's.

There's always the extraordinary claims and evidence of the Warren Commission, if you'd rather. Obviously you don't believe it any more than you do my statements, otherwise why are you on this thread?

Did you read my answer to you? That explains it for me. "Our" house, "their" house, we had both lived there and I never thought of Uncle Bubba's place as my "home". You don't understand that? Did you also check to see if Juanita Way in on Mount Davidson? Peggy, the woman who lived there had invited me to stay there, so when I say our house, i mean, where I lived with Peggy, Tim, Craig, Joe, and Uncle Bubba at one time. (seems kinda nit-picky to me)

No, my story has never changed. I have held onto this information for fifty years. No one has been able to dismiss it from my mind with their theories about how I am delusional. That happens when people are not lying; no one on Earth could convince them they did not see what they KNOW they did see. I stand by my claims.

As for "evidence", if my letter to JFK were not being kept by someone else, I could produce that.

But you omit answering my request to know how I can go about doing the research myself and exaggerate my claims, twisting it all around. I will never denounce what I have claimed. It is what really did happen.

It kinda puzzles me why the police or FBI do not investigate my claims. "because I am a nutbar" is a very slim excuse and there is NO evidence that claim is true. Never has been, I am not lying.

However, much of what I claim is substantial enough the FBI or police SHOULD have investigated it long long long ago.

The first person I tried to tell about it was Marshal Reece Lewis, good friend of Albert Lewis, no relation, so my mother said. I was only twelve at that time. He of course, laughed at me and called me a crazy little girl, which he was neither licensed nor trained to determine. I found out later that he was a White Knight.

My gullibility has been believing the police and FBI are investigative agencies. Obviously they want everyone else to do their work for them.

It would be most helpful at some point, if someone really does know how to trace the green truck, if they could tell me how. I will do it. But I think one needs to be a police officer, no? Can a civilian investigate and find records somewhere? Please, is there someone capable of answering that for me? I am convinced many here know how to research. Finding out about that truck might be the evidence you need to see. Please anyone?

Edited by Terri Williams

Guest Tom Scully

Terri, am I reading all of your comments correctly?

November, 1963, Terri, approx. age 10, is savvy enough to note and to retain the detail that Guy Banister purchased and donated a pick up truck for the use of the local marshall-garbage collector-lyncher. Terri notes and retains the observations that almost every adult and student in her school cheered at the news of the Assassination of JFK and that many congratulated the student in her school who so many were aware was the son of one of the shooters of JFK in Dealey Plaza.

Subsequently Terri has an awareness of numerous but entirely undocumented murders of blacks in the vicinity of the town of Terry, despite the fact that communication had advanced since the time when lynchings and other murders were regularly tabulated by The Tuskegee. Note that the yearly Tuskegee lynching report had been discontinued by 1959. (Most likely because there were none to report. There are none noted in the wikipedia article on this very subject, except the few reported by the media.)

Terri is telling us that by then all lynchings and other race murders in Terry and thereabouts had been successfully concealed from Tuskegee and from outside media. This amazing concealment had to have happened despite more and better media focus and the emerging generation of local blacks who had served in the military during WWII and in the integrated military during the Korean Conflict and

who were living in a time of increased civil rights activism. Yet, Terri relates that the lynchings and other murders, she posts that she witnessed some of them, were completely concealed from the outside world and have not been reported to the current time.

In 1999 DeLaughter was appointed Hinds County Judge and in 2002 he was appointed Circuit Court Judge for Hinds County. He became a resident of Terry, MS.

Born in 1954, DeSlaughter is close to the age of EF member Terri Williams. Consider her account that it was common knowledge among grade schoolers in Terry, MS in the summer of 1963 that President Kennedy was going to be shot when he traveled to Dallas in November and, upon hearing of the shooting, they immediately knew the identity of the man that fired the fatal shot.

Living in Terry, MS, it's hard to imagine that Bobby DeSlaughter never ran into anyone in Hinds County that remembered those events.

(In 2009 DeSlaughter pled guilty to obstruction of justice in a fellow lawyer's bribery case. He spent a little over a year in prison.)

Hell, the man must be smart. I guess someone with those credentials would have to be. He lived in Terry and never heard anyone talk about Dallas. Amazing. Smart man.

the White Knights were formed in 1964

I can't remember any other kind of Klan in Terry. The Klan were in Terry long before the turn of the twentieth century. So if there was no White Knights before 1964, who were those Klansmen who bombed the church in the late fifties? Whatever Klan they belonged to before the White Knights, they were White Knights afterwards. I do not remember ever hearing about any other Klan than the White Knights. Not saying your information is incorrect, but that the same men who were in the Klan, lynching people and bombing churched before 1964, were the same men who WERE lynching & burning after 1964. And that they did do.

I suspect DeLaughter was a Southern Baptist.

“ The White Knights were responsible for most of the highly visible acts of violence in MS throughout ‘60s,” including at least ten murders.

It was the White Knights that I grew up surrounded by. They were most deadly. My grandmother drove my brothers and I out to see a couple of lynchings when we were young (around 55-59). The White Knights ruled the roost in my neck of the woods. Even on the Gulf Coast, where I spent my summers with my other grandparents, the White Knights reigned supreme. Another uncle of mine, my father's brother, was in the White Knights. He lived in Gulfport. He was close with the Dixie Mafia, probably a member.

The principal who came around to tell us that the president had been shot, his name was Mr. McDaniel.

To join the White Knights, usually aimed at young teens, one had to do something nasty to someone the Klan didn't like. Since I was considered a "n lover", when my cousin, a few year older than me, wanted to join (at the age of twelve, late 50's) she was accepted after she bullwhipped me, with a full length bullwhip.

Of course my great grandparents were upset about it, but they had no power to stop her from joining the Klan. They could even see why she wanted to. We lived around the most violent Klansmen, they were all over the place, especially next door, across the road. I know that in 1967, when I had returned from another 18 month stay in Syracuse, NY, the White Knights were in a frenzy about integration. That's when I first heard of the White Citizens' Council. Much talk was going around about how to keep blacks out of public places. They were really concerned about having to swim in a mixed pool and sending their kids to school with blacks, let alone sitting in a library next to a black person or standing in line with blacks to vote.

So the "Academies" (private white-only schools) started springing up. Terry developed the Terry Academy for all the good white Klankids. That was the next trick up their sleeve to stop integration. My grandmother wanted me to go to the academy, but I refused and threatened to drop out of school if she sent me there. In August of 1968 or 9, the school my great grandmother, my grandmother and mother had attended, that had always been pure white, was then mixed.

There were some Klan kids in attendance. They were the ones who didn't have the money to go to the private school. They were considered poor white trash. My grandmother was livid that I wanted to attend at a school with poor white trash, let alone black children.

It was not new to me. In New York I had already gone to, not only school, but church with black people and they were my friends. They were decent people, not at all like the Klan had portrayed blacks to be. I even had a black boyfriend.

But back in Mississippi, it was an entirely different scene. There was no going anywhere with black people, if you were white, even if you wanted to. The Klan made sure no one stepped out of line without retribution. It was scary.

By 1970 I was quite fed up with being afraid of the Klan. I started rebelling.

And if you seriously think that only 10 people lost their lives at the hands of the White Knights, you are dead wrong. Lynchings were not an everyday occurrence, but they happened often enough and in enough places, that there was probably more like hundreds of people who lost their lives in lynchings. In fact, the only time I remember the rest of the USA making a big deal about anyone who was lynched was ONLY when the two whites boys were killed. You would not know Chaney's name if he hadn't been with the white boys.

(quote) http://en.wikipedia....nd_the_Cold_War

Tuskegee remains the single most complete source of statistics and records on this crime since 1882. As of 1959, which was the last time that their annual Lynch Report was published, a total of 4,733 persons had died as a result of lynching since 1882. To quote the report,

"Except for 1955, when three lynchings were reported in Mississippi, none has been recorded at Tuskegee since 1951. In 1945, 1947, and 1951, only one case per year was reported. The most recent case reported by the institute as a lynching was that of Emmett Till, 14, a Negro who was beaten, shot to death, and thrown into a river at Greenwood, Mississippi on August 28, 1955... For a period of 65 years ending in 1947, at least one lynching was reported each year. The most for any year was 231 in 1892. From 1882 to 1901, lynchings averaged more than 150 a year. Since 1924, lynchings have been in a marked decline, never more than 30 cases, which occurred in 1926...."[54]....(endquote)

Gosh, great research. Sounds about right to me. Race mixing was grounds for some pretty nasty reactions. My father's mother, a heavy racist, in 1980, took me to Morrison's cafeteria in the Edgewater Mall in Biloxi. Ahead of us in line was a couple. The man was white while the woman was black. I saw them and thought they looked so perfectly in love and sweet. They were both very good looking people.

In the 1980's things had progressed enough in Mississippi that the young mixed couple were able to do what they did. No one did that sort of thing in the 50's & 60's without being taken to the woods immediately. In the 50's and 60's they would have been lynched, Terry-style, even on the coast. I am not sure what ever happened to those people.

Lynching in Mississippi back then, were carried out with Middle Ages grotesqueness, disembowelling, and Star Chamber torture. Tire fires were the common 'clean up material' as they get hot enough to burn anything.

Kudos again, Paul. You are quite the researcher. :-)

I refer to the post at this link authored by Terri :

http://www.unexplain...05#entry3927389

Piecing the comments you made in your last reply to me concerning your living arrangement with your uncle, despite mentioning that you had begun to rebel, writing that you had lived for several years in other parts of the U.S., leading me to presume your maturity and awareness (and thus, your INDEPENDENCE) at age ten had only enhanced and grown by the time you were about 18 years of age, you've presented a description of your August, 1970 circumstances. You were just past the time when your Terry classmates of 1963 had graduated from high school, and you had reason to suspect your uncle who had been treated in a mental hospital in 1959 was a serial murder. You tell us that at or near age 18, post high school, equipped with the experience of living in several areas of the U.S. and with a history of precociousness and of rebellion, you went to live with this uncle thousands of miles from where you had lived, while he was homeless but was employed in a skilled position by an employer who paid decent wages and benefits, your uncle had been raping you on a daily basis as he moved you around. He was wreckless enought to murder a red haired girl while temporarily residing in another's home with you, and carried the body of his victim up a very steep mountainside and buried it within earshot of the noises of his digging/shoveling, by you and your temporary hosts. You relate that he buried this victim's body in a grave so shallow it was discovered by you almost immediately, with hair protruding from the soil, buried just hours before your uncle "invited" you to proceed to live with him in another town.

I see that you posted that Peggy invited you to live with her on Juanita Way next to Mt. St. Davidson in S.F.

What were you doing living anywhere near your disturbed, murderous uncle? You suspected him, knew he

had a history of mental disturbance. You had no history of living in that area of the U.S. You were 18, post high school aged, rebellious and experienced, but you tell us you permitted yourself to be in your uncle's vicinity, to come under his physical control, to be raped daily by him, and evidently to accompany him where ever he ordered you to go, and to stay there. After the night your heard the shoveling noises on the mountainside, you went off on a hike. You were eighteen, you wrote that you suspected he was a murderer, he was already raping you, and you simply came back from the hike, discovered the red haired body, went back to the house

you were staying at, an turned yourself over again to your uncle, who dragged you from the house.

You tell us this man outsmarted the cops while murdering multiple victims and eluded arrest or even investigation until his death. You portray yourself as being a victim at his mercy as an eighteen year old young adult who had a history of being precocious and well traveled with exceptional memory and observational skills. A rebel at age 17 and possibly earlier who simply followed orders at age 18, putting herself in the custody and at the mercy of a former mental patient suspected of murder who was homeless but working at a good paying job, thousands of miles away from where Terri Williams had formerly lived, in the states of NY and MS?

Did I miss anything or post anything that you did not write or imply?

On Edit: Okay, got it.... the Klan forced you across the country to be your uncle's sex victim, and of

course, for you there was no way out.:

http://thetruezodiackiller.blogspot.com/p/nightmare-come-true.html

.....I agreed with her, because of what I had experienced living with him in the Bay Area in the summer of 1970.

At that time, I was 17, a non-smoker, didn't drink, ate meat and was still a virgin. The KKK in my home town had forced my grandmother to send me to him, but that's for another blog....

Edited by Tom Scully

Terri, am I reading all of your comments correctly?

Did I miss anything or post anything that you did not write or imply?

Good job, except I did not make myself available to him if I could get away. I did not go willingly with him back to San Bruno the night after I had found the red head buried on the side of Mount Davidson, which is not such a big mountain. It only took five minutes to climb to the top from the backyard. I was not precocious. Standing up to the Klan was rebellious, but not precocious. I was a virgin when my uncle raped me.

He had already moved from Juanita Way by the time the red head died. I had gone back there to live, as I knew of nowhere else to go. I was there for only one night before he came and dragged me away.

I had NEVER lived on my own, and I had no money to get away from San Francisco until I earned enough from a job I had in South San Francisco. I left in September 1970. So, no I did not hang around longer than it took to make enough money to get away. And I was 17, not 18. Until then, I had lived with Mom in MS, FL, NY, TX, LA and AL. And spent a few years living with my grandmother in Terry, not to mention the Methodist Children's home in 1961-62.

My uncle was not homeless when I arrived in San Francisco. He lived in the house on Juanita Way with Peggy, Tim, Joe and Craig. He was the chief engineer of the boiler room at San Francisco State University at the time. He moved us to San Bruno shortly after, for privacy.

When one is being abused, they DO try to get away, as I did when I went to stay with Peggy, but maybe you don't realize that abusers rarely let their victims go peacefully; they go after them. He came and DRAGGED me out of the house. I, in no way, went willingly. I hid in the closet and he came and dragged me out of the house. I wish someone had stopped him.

In San Bruno he worked on used cars and was a top notch mechanic.

I do believe other evidence in the Cheri Jo Bates case DOES match physical evidence I posted on my blog about Uncle Bubba. As does the photo of Eddy to the poster of Ms John's kidnapper.

I did not keep a count of how many lynchings went on in Terry while I lived there. I know they were often enough. I witnessed at least two. I am shocked that the church bombing in 1958 or 9 at the church located at 16976 Midway Road (just north of Tank road) on google maps, was not reported, but then again, the media in Mississippi back then were mostly KKK or WCC, as was the law.

Funny that the White Knights weren't around until 1964, Albert Lee Lewis blew up the church in 1958 or 9 and was a Klansmen then. He was a White Knight later, I guess. I didn't join the Klan and never really wanted to know about them. One living in Terry could not help but come face to face with them. Their behaviour gave them away, but seeing their Klan robes was convincing. Some of them were family members (who hung their robes in their closets). Joyce, a high schooler and daughter of a prominent businessman (and Klansman) in Terry, hung hers on the back of her bedroom door. Most white people in Terry (in Mississippi) back then were Klan or WCC, so what need was there to hide?

My grandmother was busy in the 60's obtaining records necessary for many Klansmen to obtain royal titles, such as Knight, Baron and Dame. She was well respected for it, which is why they gave her a warning about me instead of just killing me like they did everyone else who crossed them.

I had no choice, but to go to San Francisco or hit the streets, where I would have been lynched. My mother had also been sent to a mental facility in 1959 and I had lived with her with no danger, so why not Uncle Bubba? That's what I thought until he started raping me and having a hangman's hood with a mortarboard on top on his living room wall. And a Saturday Night Police Special gun with no site and white tape residue around the short black barrel. He often talked about all the ways to get away with murder and to kill people, as well as showing me what he meant. I had sat in on conversations between Uncle bubba and Eddy in 1967, where Eddy, an ex NO cop told him how to get away with various crimes. I didn't feel he would let me live through the winter.

And yes, he did get away eluding cops, investigations and with multiple murders in more than one country, as I strongly believe my sister, Holli Innes, who saw him at the pig farm, Piggy's Palace, in the presence of the Pickton brothers..... and RCMP. The Zodiac Killer case is STILL unsolved.

My grandmother, on her deathbed, told me she believed in her heart of hearts, that her son was the Zodiac Killer and I agreed, after having lived with him in the summer of 1970. She regretted sending me there.

OH YES and my grandmother did strongly suggest Uncle Bubba was present and active in Dallas Nov 22, 1963, of which she was mighty proud.

Does that do it for you?

I'd still like to know if someone is willing to tell me how to find the links to Banister and the green truck. What records do I search for that info? I don't drive.

Edited by Terri Williams

And I made it to Montreal on September 10, 1970, just in time to witness Trudeau's War Measures Act.

I think what has ruffled feathers here, is that my testimony discounts a few people's pet theories and that I have no proof, even though what I claim is more than feasible. If I ever get my letter to Kennedy back, I will proudly post it here. Sorry. The truth is as it is. ALL did it.

(note that I have not written some other letter and tried to pass it off as THE letter. I want the one I did send him, back.)

Edited by Terri Williams

Sorry Tom, I just saw your post about the PI. Calling the Terry News, written by Elzena Kitchens, won't get me anywhere, but I'll ask her son Terry, anyway. The paper is mostly just town gossip, not really news or in depth reporting on serious issues. The woman who edited the paper back in the 60's and 70's was the wife of a Grand Dragon, so I think it is a no go there.

I know when I lived in NY, that people were not aware of the Klan so much. I guess northerners think that police are not involved in such things. That's gullible for you.

Edited by Terri Williams

Ok then. Why not then reflect that in the title of the thread. I dunno. Some people might get a bit confused and think the idea is nutty because a lot of nuttiness is taking up pages or references to nuttiness that kinda make some people, not the august presences like the people on this forum, but more feeble minded individuals who associate their persona or ego if you will with beliefs and tend to have a need to conform to whatever is perceived as being not nutty in order to not feel nutty. On behalf of these troubled indiviuals I wonder whether the title of this topic could include a statement about the first post and the why of it?

Thank you.

There's always the extraordinary claims and evidence of the Warren Commission, if you'd rather. Obviously you don't believe it any more than you do my statements, otherwise why are you on this thread?

Did you read my answer to you? That explains it for me. "Our" house, "their" house, we had both lived there and I never thought of Uncle Bubba's place as my "home". You don't understand that? Did you also check to see if Juanita Way in on Mount Davidson? Peggy, the woman who lived there had invited me to stay there, so when I say our house, i mean, where I lived with Peggy, Tim, Craig, Joe, and Uncle Bubba at one time. (seems kinda nit-picky to me)

No, my story has never changed. I have held onto this information for fifty years. No one has been able to dismiss it from my mind with their theories about how I am delusional. That happens when people are not lying; no one on Earth could convince them they did not see what they KNOW they did see. I stand by my claims.

As for "evidence", if my letter to JFK were not being kept by someone else, I could produce that.

But you omit answering my request to know how I can go about doing the research myself and exaggerate my claims, twisting it all around. I will never denounce what I have claimed. It is what really did happen.

It kinda puzzles me why the police or FBI do not investigate my claims. "because I am a nutbar" is a very slim excuse and there is NO evidence that claim is true. Never has been, I am not lying.

However, much of what I claim is substantial enough the FBI or police SHOULD have investigated it long long long ago.

The first person I tried to tell about it was Marshal Reece Lewis, good friend of Albert Lewis, no relation, so my mother said. I was only twelve at that time. He of course, laughed at me and called me a crazy little girl, which he was neither licensed nor trained to determine. I found out later that he was a White Knight.

My gullibility has been believing the police and FBI are investigative agencies. Obviously they want everyone else to do their work for them.

It would be most helpful at some point, if someone really does know how to trace the green truck, if they could tell me how. I will do it. But I think one needs to be a police officer, no? Can a civilian investigate and find records somewhere? Please, is there someone capable of answering that for me? I am convinced many here know how to research. Finding out about that truck might be the evidence you need to see. Please anyone?

You quoted me, but, I think you're talking to Tom.

The Clarion Ledger and Jackson Daily News are the two most widely read newspapers in Terry, but the town has a local paper, the Terry News. It is mostly just gossipy news, though. I guess if the truck was used by the town marshal, then it would qualify as public records, right? Just submit a freedom of information request, or whatever its called in the States?

Terri, I'm pursuing the Clarion Ledger angle. As it turns out, this is the biggest newspaper in all of Mississippi. Also, there are two editions -- statewide and metro. They did not always have the same articles. Should I try to focus on metro?

To ease the load -- do you have any recollection of the exact month that this KKK rally took place? And if so, can you approximate the week? Did it happen close to the 4th of July, for example? Or some local holiday?

Finally, you say it was down the street from you, so that would be in Byram, Mississippi, right?

As for the fly-away condition of this thread, I fault those among your detractors who, unwilling to focus on the material evidence of possible KKK involvement in the JFK assassination, change the topic to your other claims on your blog -- knowing that it will muddy the waters here. You're doing a decent job at keeping things orderly -- but it's like herding cats.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

As for the fly-away condition of this thread, I fault those among your detractors who, unwilling to focus on the material evidence of possible KKK involvement in the JFK assassination, change the topic to your other claims on your blog -- knowing that it will muddy the waters here. You're doing a decent job at keeping things orderly -- but it's like herding cats.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

:tomatoes LOL! MEEEOwwww

That was funny.

I live in the house at about 18187 Midway Road on google maps and there was a rally right across the road from our house. That's where Albert Lee Lewis lived. I don't know if his house is still there. But across the road at that time, there was a field surrounded by woods. That where the rally took place. Actually there were regular rallies at that location in the fifties. there was a lynching there one night in about 1958 or 9.

I can't remember the exact date of the Banister rally. It was sometime in July or August. I don't think there would have been anything written up about it in the Clarion Ledger, though. The Klan was secretive about there affairs.

There was at least one rally in Byram that summer too. There may have been more, but as I have stated over and over again that I was not a Klansmen, so what I know came from eye witness accounts, like the rally across the road, lynchings that I witnessed and from the kids at school.

Sorry, my memory isn't that good as to the exact date. It was in July or August. It was before school started, and school started in the last week of August in Terry back then.

Terry had the green pick up truck by the time I first came back, in July. I had lived for a month with my natural father before going back to Terry, so it had to have been in August. There may have been more, I don't know. The Klan were excited all that fall, so I am not sure if that means Banister was still coming to town. To be clear, the rally I witnessed must have been sometime in the first three weeks of August 63. I doubt there would have been a write up about it. that usually didn't happen.

Byram is five miles or so north of Terry. There were rallies there too, don't know when.

I spoke a couple of years ago with Jerry Mitchell, trying to get some justice for Junior. He said he had heard of the rallies with Banister in Byram in 63. Hope you can get somewhere with him.

You keep your chin up rather well Paul, I am impressed. Meow. And thank you for not attacking me.

Edited by Terri Williams