The Education Forum

RFK's Children Interviewed by Charlie Rose--Speak out on JFK assassination

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gee that's funny. This NBC /US NEWS TEXT does not seem to mention RFK' Jr.s direct rebuttal to Charlie Rose, when be brought up the CIA after Rose pushed the Mafia bullxxxx. What a shock. UM THIS WAS ONLY THE FIRST TIME IN WIDE OPEN FORUM THAT THE KENNEDY FAMILY HAS STATED THEIR BELIEF IN CONSPIRACY, AND NBC CENSORS THE LIL BIT ABOUT THE CIA. Did ya miss it? Too busy viewing the body of Bin Laden in Zero Dark Thirty?" http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/12/16474762-rfk-jr-very-convincing-evidence-that-jfk-wasnt-killed-by-lone-gunman?lite

It won't take much for the msm to really turn on RFK. Jr. He has already waded into forbidden waters with his interests in subjects like the link between vaccines and autism and voting fraud in the 2000 and 2004 elections.

I suspect he has very few friends in the establishment press.

Band aid/live aid was a global phenomenon ,it was an offhand comment

By Geldof .Due in some part to our freedom of expression the ball got rolling

Can someone get a quote from Paul Simon,Bob Dylan the people's poet

That's how it gets started GO VIRAL that's how the Evian babies started

And how many hits it has produced ?...millions .

If you want to include the world you have to let them know its there.

Publicise every "50th" of every insignificant occurrence!.

Maybe the Oak Cliff amateur river wideners are having a bash for thier 50th

Advertise it alongside our 50th .

Write to the reporters and journalists who are supposed to be covering( good word Ian)

This event and get thier reasons for not reporting the lies ask permission

To print any answers you may receive.

Why not turn the tables and report on the reporters you may get some kind of xen us

Of opinion .

Some replies will be duplicated publish them and let people see why

Nothing has been done .

Nathaniel I am sure you know who they are how do you go about getting a quote

From the media ? Do we have to do their job on them?.

How about "JFK" The people's cut .

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

Agree about the usefulness of viral youtube videos globally.

Don - if the msm turns on RFK Jr it will backfire imo. In fact I really hope he comes out on this and gives the msm a reason to do so. It would just prove one of the points we are hoping to make - that the media coverup is alive and well.

Edited by Paul Brancato

• 2 weeks later...

RFK Jr. arrested with 'Blade Runner' actress Daryl Hannah at White House protest

FEBRUARY 14, 2013

JFKCountercoup2: RFK, Jr. Arrested at White House

http://www.examiner.com/article/rfk-jr-arrested-with-blade-runner-actress-daryl-hannah-at-white-house-protest

RFK, Jr. was arrested along with "Blade Runner" actress Daryl Hannah at a White House protest on Feb. 13, 2013. The son of the late Robert F. Kennedy and the former girlfriend of the late John F. Kennedy, Jr. were just two of the famous faces among those arrested at the protest against the Keystone oil pipeline, according to New York Daily News.

Activists from the Sierra Club cuffed themselves to a gate at the White House during the protest just prior to being arrested. RFK, Jr. was arrested after speaking to the crowd about the pipeline, which opponents say will contribute to global warming while transporting "dirty oil" from Canada to Texas Gulf Coast refineries. Protesters are also concerned about the potential for an oil spill along the proposed Keystone oil pipeline.

RFK, Jr. was arrested along with his son Conor Kennedy also. Conor was in the headlines quite a bit last year thanks to a whirlwind romance with country songbird Taylor Swift, but their relationship ended just as quickly as it began.....

JFKCountercoup2: RFK, Jr. Arrested at White House

Amazing, but oh so typical this trivialising something so important with elements of relationships.

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

• 7 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Robert Kennedy, Jr. on JFK and the Unspeakable by James Douglass.

"In JFK and the Unspeakable Jim Douglass has distilled all the best available research into a very well-documented and convincing portrait of President Kennedy's transforming turn to peace, at the cost of his life. Personally, it has made a very big impact on me. After reading it in Dallas, I was moved for the first time to visit Dealey Plaza. I urge all Americans to read this book and come to their own conclusions about why he died and why -- after fifty years -- it still matters.”

(Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.)

Web Link: http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Unspeakable-Why-Died-Matters/dp/1439193886

Other endorsements for the book:

Editorial Reviews

Review
“A remarkable story that changed the way I view the world.”—JAMES BRADLEY, author of Flags of Our Fathers

Arguably the most important book yet written about a U.S. president … Should be required reading for all high school and college students, and anyone who is a registered voter!”—JOHN PERKINS, author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman

The best account I have read of this tragedy and its significance … But don’t take my word for it. Read this extraordinary book and reach your own conclusions.” —OLIVER STONE, director

"Jim Douglass has unraveled the story of President Kennedy’s astonishing and little-known turn toward peace, and the reasons why members of his own government felt he must be eliminated. This disturbing, enlightening, and ultimately inspiring book should be read by all Americans. It has the power to change our lives and to set us free."—MARTIN SHEEN

JFK and the Unspeakable is an exceptional achievement. Douglass has made the strongest case so far in the JFK assassination literature as to the Who and the Why of Dallas.”—GERALD McNIGHT, author of Beach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why

“Once in a great while a book comes along that both records history and makes it. … An exciting work with the drama of a first-rate thriller.” —MARK LANE, author of Rush to Judgment

“Right now, I ask all of you—please please, read JFK and the Unspeakable! I cried all night reading it, and didn’t sleep a wink. It is a book that could make us stand up and change the world, right now. Maybe we can save the world before it blows up. Really.”
(Yoko Ono)
Edited by Robert Morrow

• 2 years later...

After telling Charlie Rose three years ago he found the evidence of conspiracy in the JFK assassination "very, very convincing", Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has now publicly supported a new investigation into his father's murder: http://whowhatwhy.or...16/02/16/22296/

Very good article Shane. Thanks for posting it here. I have a related question - I believe you are the researcher who interviewed various people who supported your theory that Morales was present at RFK's assassination. I could do some digging and refresh my memory of this, but would you mind posting something here? Did your critics convince you of their pov or do you stand by your initial finding?

I for one found your evidence pretty compelling on Morales, until other researchers with credibility said otherwise. Sorry for the lack of details...

Shane retracted his original opinion and its in his book.

He also furnished pictures that show that it was not Joannides at the Ambassador.