The Education Forum

Newseum displays "Oswald's shirt": Proof that he was Doorman!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Even if this Lovelady/Oswald theory was accurate it will never gain wide support from the public or the main stream media. It's too convoluted, plagued by infighting and not accessible to the general public who may want to look into it further.

I wish, Dr Fetzer that you would put your name and your time into something similar but less controversial. The Oswald Innocent Project is a great idea, I just think there is so much better evidence to use.

I mean this respectfully.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some months back I corrected your misunderstanding of aspect ratio, that it can vary from camera to camera, from print to print. Now it's color.

Newseum displays "Oswald's shirt" (continued):

And what about the color? We have seen Oswald’s shirt exhibited at least twice before, and here is a collage of all three.

Collage-472-640x264.jpg

Notice the different shades, where the one on the right even borders on purple.

Every camera reproduces color a bit differently; every film (or digital imager) reproduces color a bit differently; every display (print or electronic) reproduces color a bit differently. It is the exception rather than the rule when colors match consistently.

Every day, in the TV field, I deal with color inconsistency.

Edited by Stephen Roy

Guest James H. Fetzer

Stephen Roy,

Let me ask you a very simple question (which also serves as a reply to the sympathetic comment

by Frankie Vegas), because this is no more complicated than an argument by elimination: if the

answer is either p or q, but it is not p, then it has to be q. The case could not be less complex,

but it has been made to SEEM COMPLICATED by those who don't want the truth to be known.

The question has been whether the man in the doorway was Lee Harvey Oswald or Billy Lovelady.

GrodenAnnot-one-half14.jpg

If this is the shirt that Lovelady was wearing (as he told the FBI), could he possibly be Doorman?

Lovelady_FBI1.jpg

Edited by James H. Fetzer

I think we are looking at the same shirt on the arrested Oswald, in the Newseum exhibit, and in the two Warren Commission-related photos.

If any tampering was done, it was in the name of washing the shirt. When I look at these stills of Oswald in sequence, I'm reminded of Perry Russo's breathless comment on Oswald made while under hypnosis: "He's dirty." This was a guy without the ready cash or incentive to put on a clean undershirt, much less a clean top shirt, when Kennedy is driving by the TSBD. It's not surprising that he loudly demanded a shower, because he looks like he hasn't had one lately.

For me, this argues his innocence, or at least his ignorance. Wouldn't you have worn clean clothes and showered for the Big Event, even if you didn't expect to be arrested?

I suspect that it is also this shirt we see on Doorman in the TSBD doorway in Altgens 6. Outside of wearing Lovelady's head, the extended left arm is the oddest thing about Doorman, as if somebody really wanted that shirt pattern to be noticed. Is it possible that Doorman was deliberately manufactured as a red herring, just to boggle any investigators, official or not, in confusion and side issues?

Edited by David Andrews

Guest James H. Fetzer

David,

Thanks for a rational comment on an issue that has generated massive irrationality.

I agree that it is the same shirt. And I assume you agree that it cannot possibly be

the red-and-white vertically striped short-sleeved shirt that Billy told the FBI he had

been wearing that day. I cannot imagine anyone doing that--especially in relation to

the assassination of the President of the United States--if it were not true. So it can't

have been Billy. They made some changes to the features of the face to make them

more like Billy's, just as they chanaged some features of Billy's face (in the left-hand

FBI photo) to make it more like Oswald's. Which is why the build and the shirt of the

man in the doorway has become so crucial in sorting this out. Remember, Lee told

Fritz he was "out with Bill Shelley in front" during the shooting. And he was speaking

the truth, just as he did when he was shown one of the backyard photos and told him

that his face had been pasted on someone else's body. He was right about that, too.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Robin,

Why am I not surprised you would show up? Let's take this one step at a time.

Do you agree that, if Billy was wearing the red-and-white vertically striped short

sleeved shirt he told the FBI he was wearing, then he cannot have been Doorman?

Guest James H. Fetzer

This is not "Cinque garbage". It is Fetzer truth. And I can't believe

that you are running away from answering a simple question. Billy

told the FBI he was wearing a red-and-white, vertically striped, short-

sleeved shirt, which the FBI photographed and duly reported back to

FBI Headquarters. The question that appears to have reduced you to

a mass of quivering jello is simply this: If THAT is the shirt that he was

wearing (as he told the FBI), then can he possibly have been Doorman?

Robin,

Why am I not surprised you would show up? Let's take this one step at a time.

Do you agree that, if Billy was wearing the red-and-white vertically striped short

sleeved shirt he told the FBI he was wearing, then he cannot have been Doorman?

I believe Lovelady innocently wore a different shirt in that photoshoot.

Also why would Lovelady say to the FBI that he wore the "red and white striped shirt" on the 22/11/63

And then go on to pose for multiple other photo's wearing the other shirt.

and saying that it was that shirt which he was wearing on 22/11/63

0014.jpg

VTS_02_3.gif

Image33.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Guest James H. Fetzer

My opinion is that Robin Unger, an expert on photographs, can

tell that the Newseum shirt is Oswald's shirt, with which I agree.

That is a rather more subtle question than the one he is refusing

to answer. No one in their right mind would deny that the shirt

Billy showed the FBI IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE

SHIRT ON THE MAN IN THE DOORWAY. Yet the answer to this

simple question reveals that it was never "Cinque garbage" but

an attempt to demonize a serious student of JFK for discovering

something that some would prefer he had not discovered. So I

ask again: Robin, if Billy was wearing the shirt he told the FBI

he was wearing (shown above), could he have been Doorman?

Guest James H. Fetzer

A frame of the Martin film shows a phony Lovelady (in this bogus checkered shirt) in the doorway with his shirt buttoned clear up to his neck, yet a frame of the Hugh’s film (supposedly depicting Lovelady at the same moment in time) shows Lovelady with his shirt sprawled wide--clearly a blunder in attempting to imitate the man in the doorway. The difference are virtually those of a Dr. Jekyll and a Mr. Hyde, where Jekyll looked normal but Hyde looked like a gorilla:

Lovelady3-640x384.jpg

But if the shirt that Billy Lovelady showed the FBI does not even remotely resemble the Doorman shirt and if the checkered shirt not only does not resemble the Doorman shirt but the man who was filmed wearing it was not Billy Lovelady, then the proof that Oswald was the man in the doorway has been dramatically reinforced by the official "Oswald shirt", which we have shown bears one feature after another that corresponds with Doorman's.

Guest James H. Fetzer

VTS_02_3.gif

Look at Robin's own video. The man he pretends to be Lovelady has his checkered shirt buttoned up to the neck.

But Doorman has his shirt open, not buttoned up to the neck. Therefore, this person cannot possibly be Doorman.

Guest James H. Fetzer

And we know he went to the FBI and told them that was the shirt he had been

wearing, because the FBI included both the photos and his statement in their

report back to FBI Headquarters. Plus the man in the checkered shirt cannot

be Doorman: his shirt is buttoned up to the neck, while Doorman's shirt is not:

FBI letter

FBI-letter.jpg

Guest James H. Fetzer

Not only that, but Jones Harris flew to Dallas and interviewed Billy Lovelady,

who told him he had worn the red-and-white vertically striped short-sleeved

shirt that day. He went to the FBI because he had a conscience and wanted

to clear up any confusion between him and Doorman. But his later posing in

a checkered shirt suggests that he was pressured to do that, because there

was growing concern that the false identification might be exposed, as it has

been exposed here. Cinque's discovery marks a milestone in JFK research.

Which means that, believe it or not, Oswald wasn't even a shooter and the

entire "lone assassin" theory is now OBVIOUSLY a gigantic hoax and fraud!

Collage-420-640x528.jpg