The Education Forum

Newseum displays "Oswald's shirt": Proof that he was Doorman!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Well, you know, I have interviewed Jones Harris on "The Real Deal". Billy confirmed to him

that he was wearing the red-and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt in which he was

photographed by the FBI. Here is the interview, which you can listen to and verify yourself:

With Jones Harris

And if it was BUTTONED UP TO THE TOP, that is ADDITIONAL PROOF THAT LOVELADY

WASN'T DOORMAN! Your own evidence contradicts your own position. Can't you see that?

Come clean, Robin. Admit that Doorman was not Lovelady or Gorilla Man but Lee Oswald!

Edited by James H. Fetzer

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

Quote:

Robin asks, "Where was Billy?" But we have figured out where he was.

Oh yeh that's right !

They turned him into a black Hole.

You asked where to find Billy. We have located him. Did you think that they would leave him conspicuous

when they had to obfuscate the presence of the "lone assassin" in the doorway by alleging it was Billy? I

am having a hard time taking you seriously, Robin. Why have you turned into a seriously muddled thinker?

Guest James H. Fetzer

I also note that lovelady made no mention of short sleeves in CE-1408

And that in the FBI photos he doesn't have his shirt buttoned at the neck ?

Egad, man! THEY HAD THE PHOTOGRAPHS. I personally doubt that he actually did have his shirt

BUTTONED TO THE TOP, but as I have already explained, THAT WOULD MAKE IT ALLTHE WORSE

FOR YOU. Haven't you noticed that Doorman DOESN'T HAVE HIS SHIRT BUTTONED TO THE TOP?

GrodenAnnot-one-half14.jpg

Why are you turning yourself into a fool HERE on this forum? You are disintegrating before our eyes.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Quote:

Your own evidence contradicts your own position. Can't you see that?

I post the evidence as i see it, if it contradicts my own position so be it.

Do you think i don't know that.

Is Doorman wearing a red-and-white short-sleeved shirt? YES or NO

Is the shirt Doorman is wearing buttoned up to the top? YES or NO

Why are you running away from the obvious? What's the problem?

Black+Hole+Man+as+Billy+Lovelady.jpg

You asked me where Billy was standing. We have shown you where.

The woman shielding her eyes from the sun is JUST BELOW BILLY.

You are displaying a degree of irrationality that is simply STUNNING.

What you call a muddled thinker.

Is me working through the various pieces of evidence,digesting it piece by piece, analyzing it, and coming to a conclusion.

You are trying to convert me to the dark side

It won't happen Jim

Edited by Robin Unger

Quote:

The small woman isn't in the doorway area, or standing on the steps

she is of no consequence.

ARE YOU SURE YOUR BLACK HOLE PERSON WITH BOTH ARMS SHIELDING THE EYES ISN'T A WOMAN ???

SINCE THE ENTITY HAS NO FACE YOU CAN'T REALLY BE SURE CAN YOU JIM. ???

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin,

I really think you're wasting your time, there's a better chance of a Communist lesbian pagan getting elected POTUS than Fetzer admitting error, let alone changing his mind and I doubt any fence sitters will benefit from further discussion.

Just my $ 0.02

Guest James H. Fetzer

Quote:

ARE YOU SURE YOUR BLACK HOLE PERSON WITH BOTH ARMS SHIELDING THE EYES ISN'T A WOMAN ???

You are being childish. We have presented proof that Doorman was Oswald, that Doorman was not Lovelady,

and that Doorman was not the Gorilla Man. The evidence is clear and compelling. It is not a mathematical

proof, because that is not possible in case of this kind. We are dealing with physical phenomena, including

films and photographs, which have obviously been altered and changed. The question is, "What happened?"

We know that Billy went to the FBI and showed them the shirt that he was wearing. It was a red-and-white,

vertically striped short-sleeved shirt. The photographed the shirt and sent the photos with their formal report

to FBI Headquarters and (my inference) hoped that Edgar wouldn't notice that the evidence they had sent

actually refuted the claim that Lovelady was Doorman rather than confirmed it. Read the letter for yourself.

We have also shown that the man in the checkered shirt cannot have been Doorman. The shirt is buttoned

up to the neck, while Doorman's shirt is splayed open. The pattern does not resemble the shirt on Doorman;

the body type is far more robust; and the man looks like a gorilla. It is not rocket science to observe that he

is not Billy Lovelady. It follows that neither Billy nor Gorilla Man is the man in the doorway. It was Oswald.

A conclusion in science is acceptable as true when it (1) has a higher likelihood than its alternatives and (2)

the evidence has "settled down". The likelihood of an hypothesis h, given evidence e, equals the probability

of e if h were true. If Billy were Doorman, then Doorman would have been wearing a red-and-white vertically

striped shirt. But that is not the shirt he is wearing. So the probability of e, given Billy as h, equals ZERO.

If the man in the checkered shirt were Doorman, then Doorman would have been wearing a checkered shirt,

it would have been buttoned up to the top, and he would have been bursting out of his clothing. None of that

is true of Doorman. The probability of e, given checkered shirt man as h, likewise equals ZERO. Neither the

Lovelady hypothesis nor the Gorilla Man hypothesis is consistent with the evidence. They cannot be correct.

But the shirt that Oswald was wearing bears striking similarity to the shirt on Doorman. Likewise, the build of

Doorman and the t-shirt he was wearing are remarkably like those of Oswald. The face has been altered to

make it appear more like Lovelady's face, but it still looks a great deal like Lee's face. The probability of the

evidence, which has been confirmed by further study and has "settled down", if it was Lee, is VERY HIGH.

Since an hypothesis in science is preferable to its alternatives when it has the higher likelihood, given the

available evidence, as long as high probability is higher than zero, the Oswald hypothesis is preferable.

Since additional studies have confirmed 27 features identifying Lee's shirt with Doorman's, the evidence

has "settled down" and the hypothesis is acceptable as true in the tentative and fallible fashion of science.

As for the location of other figures, they appear to have made several moves to obfuscate the presence of

the patsy in the photograph, which did not actually go out until the following morning. It was an intricate job,

where they did not do it perfectly. The obfuscated face, the missing shoulder, a figure both in front of and

behind Doorman at the same time--not to mention the odd black man's profile--are proof of its alteration.

Oswald-in-doorway-GrodenAnnot-BTM-over-large-cut-lapel-FINAL-BEST-640x334.jpg

There would have been no reason to alter the photograph unless someone had been there who should not

have been there. The obvious candidate is Oswald. But he had told Fritz he was "out with Bill Shelley in

front". So they had to remove his image, too, which they appear to have done by obfuscation. And, since

Billy was going to be their substitute, they had to make his presence similarly obscure, which was also done.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Robin,

I really think you're wasting your time, there's a better chance of a Communist lesbian pagan getting elected POTUS than Fetzer admitting error, let alone changing his mind and I doubt any fence sitters will benefit from further discussion.

Just my $ 0.02

This is typical Colby. No logic. No evidence. Just a crappy ad hominem of the kind for which he is known. I have not

simply made a claim but have actually proven that Doorman was Oswald, that he was not Lovelady, and that he also

cannot have been Gorilla Man. It is not my reason and rationality that is in doubt, but that of Robin Unger and others.

Robin Unger, for God's sake, is not even willing to commit himself to the obvious answers to two simple questions:

Surely I am not the only one to observe that he is not being candid or else has lost his cognitive reasoning capacities.

If Colby wants to dispute my conclusion, then let him explain what I have wrong and how he knows. But of course

he is not going to do that. He has never done that. And his petty posts will continue unabated, on and on and on.

The posts that are dedicated to sorting this out on the basis of logic and evidence are mine, not his or Robin Unger's.

Quote:

Robin,

In the article you posted in post #86, Lovelady is quoted as saying that he was standing on the first step. He probably should have said that he was standing on the first step down from the top.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest James H. Fetzer

It also reports that the FBI had a big discussion about it and were sure "it just had to be Oswald".

They were more on top of this than you and Robin Unger. So what is your take, Thomas Graves:

This is not rocket science, Thomas. Everyone here knows the answers to these questions. What

I want to know is HOW YOU ANSWER THEM HERE. Two short questions. What are your answers?

It also reports that the FBI had a big discussion about it and were sure "it just had to be Oswald".

[...]

Wrong, Dr. Fetzer.

The article in post # 86 doesn't say that. .

In the article Lovelady is quoted as saying, "They said they had a big discussion down at the FBI and one guy said it just had to be Oswald."

--Tommy :sun

(emphasis added)

Edited by Thomas Graves