The Education Forum

New discovery concerning CE 369: Lovelady's arrow

It seems I'm the only moderator with the stomach to follow this thread. Since Dr. Fetzer's abusive comments about Robin were not reported in a timely manner, or caught in a timely manner, and were discussed in several subsequent posts, I am inclined to let things stand with a warning to Fetzer. Any more such comments will not be tolerated.

But I'm leaving it up to Robin. If you'd prefer I remove the offending post or posts, I will hide them, along with all the other posts mentioning his post or posts.

Or how about this....how about Dr. Fetzer remove the offending comments from his posts? What do you say, Jim?

Pat,

I did report it several days ago. I'm talking about Fetzer's post on the "New Proof..." thread in which he said Robin was intentionally making false allegations to deceive forum members. At that time I clicked on the "Report" button under that post and wrote out my complaint and sent it. Is that not the correct way to report something here?

Thank you,

--Tommy :sun

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

There is a degree of hysteria in this latest flurry of posts from Robin Unger suggests he is desperate to put

an end to the outrageous claim Oswald was Doorman, in spite of a mountain of evidence that substantiates

it, which now includes that Billy had told the commission that it was ridiculous to confound them because

he was 3" shorter and weighed 15 to 20 pounds more--where, remarkably enough, not only is Doorman

wearing a shirt that's astonishingly similar to the one Oswald was arrested wearing but Black Hole Man,

who is holding up his arms to shade his eyes from the sun to better view the motorcade, appears not only

to be wearing a short sleeved shirt of the kind Billy said he was wearing to the FBI, as its agents both noted

and photographed--but looks to be about 3" shorter and about 15 to 20 pounds heavier than Doorman.

Unger would have you believe he had no idea what he was doing in going to the FBI wearing the shirt he

told them he had been wearing, as if FBI were going to submit a false report refuting the government's own

official account? How dumb is that? Unger insinuates that Lovelady would have gone to the FBI and told

them he was wearing a red and white vertically striped short sleeve shirt during the assassination of the

President of the United States HE HAD NOT ACTUALLY BEEN WEARING. Who in the world would have

done that? IS UNGER SUGGESTING THAT IS SOMETHING HE WOULD HAVE DONE? And where does

he get off with these insane allegations that we have NO PROOF that that was the shirt Billy was wearing--

which, as he continues to ignore, BILLY ALSO CONFIRMED TO JONES HARRIS! How much of this utter

rubbish are we supposed to accept from this guy? There is a role for moderation here, but it has to do with

his bizarre and irrational conduct in defending the indefensible. Oswald was Doorman. Doorman cannot

possibly have been Lovelady, unless he grew 3", gained 10 to 15 pounds, and put on Oswald's clothing!

GrodenAnnot-one-half14-320x240.jpg

QUOTING ROBIN UNGER:

From the FBI letter

Quote:

Lovelady stated that his picture had appeared in several publications which picture depicts him on the far left side

of the front doorway to the TSBD

The FBI now had to cover the ass since the Memo was going DIRECT to Hoover

so they said in the Memo that Lovelady had told them that the shirt he was wearing in the FBI photo session

was the same shirt that he had been wearing when standing in the TSBD Doorway.

There is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady EVER told them that.

There is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady was even aware of what the FBI had told Hoover, regarding the red and white striped shirt

The FBI Memo was dated 2/3/64 almost 1-week after Loveladys testimony

which according to that memo was given on the 29/2/64

Lovelady would not have seen the FBI Memo ?

He wouldn't have had a clue what the FBI had told Hoover regarding his shirt.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

And now he has posted Pat Speers request to remove the avatars and offered Pat a deal!

Pat I hope you won't need to think too hard about that one.

Here is the link to the OIC facebook page should you want to have a look https://www.facebook...ref=ts&filter=3

So know Cinque thinks he can BLACKMAIL moderators of the Education Forum

cinque4.jpg

Quote:

(Robin Unger) systematically ignores, BILLY ALSO CONFIRMED TO JONES HARRIS!

Can't you read

quote:

Please post any firm evidence you have that Lovelady was aware that the FBI were going to insist on taking his photo while at that meeting.

Please post any firm evidence you have that Lovelady was asked to wear a specific shirt when he met with the FBI.

And i am talking about official Evidence, ( Documents )

not some version passed on 3rd hand by an assassination researcher, who says that he spoke to Lovelady, and Lovelady told him this and that, ( that's not proof )

Guest James H. Fetzer

Egad! The lack of civility on this forum does not derive from me or Ralph. Take a look at these posts,

which appear to be designed to distract attention from the evidence. We have proven our case, time

and time again, but Robin Unger, Thomas Graves, Lee Farley and a cast of assorted characters don't

want the members of this forum to notice. So when I post arguments based upon logic and evidence,

they IMMEDIATELY do their best to swamp it in distractions and ad hominems, which turns out to be

the best they can do to salvage an argument they have completely and irredeemably long since lost!

How much more rubbish are we supposed to accept from this guy? There is a role for moderators, but

it has to do with his irrational attempts to defend the indefensible. Oswald was Doorman. Doorman cannot

possibly have been Lovelady, unless he grew 3", gained 10 to 15 pounds, and put on Oswald's clothing!

GrodenAnnot-one-half14-320x240.jpg

The next you know, he will be insisting that we produce the credentials that show those with whom

Billy spoke REALLY WERE FBI AGENTS! This has gone far beyond the bizarre into the truly absurd.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., is Chairman of the Oswald Innocence Campaign. He is a former Marine Corps officer and McKnight University Professor Emeritus and has chaired or co-chaired four national conferences on the death of JFK. He produced the documentary JFK: The Assassination, the Cover-Up, and Beyond (1994). He also edited Assassination Science(1998), Murder in Dealey Plaza (2000), and The Great Zapruder Film Hoax (2003). He co-edits the on-line journal assassinationresearch.com with John Costella, and his regular column on Veterans Today magazine is one of the most widely read JFK columns in the world.

Your man is out of control Jim

You need to reel him in

since when has blackmailing MODERATORS become acceptable

cinque5.jpg

cinque4.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

The FBI said in the Memo that Lovelady had told them that the shirt he was wearing in the FBI photo session

I say there is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady EVER told them that.

I say there is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady was even aware of what the FBI had told Hoover, regarding the red and white striped shirt

If you have any official evidence to the contrary can you post it

The FBI said in the Memo that Lovelady had told them that the shirt he was wearing in the FBI photo session

I say there is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady EVER told them that.

I say there is not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that Lovelady was even aware of what the FBI had told Hoover, regarding the red and white striped shirt

If you have any official evidence to the contrary can you post it

Robin,

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second. Assuming that Lovelady did tell the FBI on 3/02/64 that he was wearing the same shirt he'd worn to the TSBD on 11/22/63, what kind of "evidence" or "proof" would you expect to find that Lovelady had told them that, other than the FBI's stating it in a memo describing that 3/02/64 event?

OK, back to my regular angelic self now, and I'm wondering if the FBI somehow just expected Lovelady to wear whichever shirt he was wearing on 11/22/63 to their office on 3/02/64. I suppose it's possible that they just assumed that he would, and Lovelady threw them a curve ball by wearing, perhaps, a more comfortable shirt for that day.

It makes no sense that Lovelady would have worn a short sleeved shirt (even with a t-shirt) to work on 11/22/63 because that early morning was cold, windy, and possibly still rainy. Did he wear a jacket to work that day with his short sleeved shirt? I've never heard that he did, so I don't think so. Instead, I believe that he wore his heavy, long sleeved, "checkered" shirt over a t-shirt. A good combination for a cold, blustery, (and probably wet) early morning on 11/22/63...

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Robin,

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second. Assuming that Lovelady did tell the FBI on 3/02/64 that he was wearing the same shirt he'd worn to the TSBD on 11/22/63, what kind of "evidence" or "proof" would you expect to find that Lovelady had told them that, other than the FBI's stating it in a memo describing the 3/02/64 event?

Fair comment:

What doesn't make sense to me, is WHY would Lovelady identify himself as Doorman to the FBI,

and then go on to tell them he wore the same red and white striped shirt while standing in the doorway on 22/11/63

when even a blind FBI agent, would notice immediately, that the man in the doorway in Altgen's 6 was wearing a check pattern long sleeved shirt. and not the one Lovelady was wearing that day in the FBI office

It doesn't make sense.

Note: I have made a few posts disappear from this thread in which the integrity of one or more members was questioned. I have let some others stay up for a bit until I can receive some feedback from the other moderators.

Note: I have made a few posts disappear from this thread in which the integrity of one or more members was questioned. I have let some others stay up for a bit until I can receive some feedback from the other moderators.

Thanks Pat

I appreciate your Facebook Posting also.

I believe the identity of the Black Man standing just below doorman in Altgens 6

to TSBD Employee ( Otis Williiams )

Click on image: