The Education Forum

Photo for Tosh

Thanks Christy. Wm. Morgan, as you know was a good friend. There was a time when the CIA wanted young men who had no home life or close to any type of normal background. They were the real "cut-outs". If one really wants to obtain a knowledge into the workings of the covert CIA and MI worlds of the time, then they should read the link you posted. This story, like most all our stories, will always be "Pro and Con", no records... no proven story... time is the key to truth... Within the Morgan story, and his life, and others, are found the clues to Kennedy's death and the reasons. The foundation and the assassination were formed long before the shots were fired in Dallas. Thanks again, lest we forget... Tosh

Do you know anything about Fred Black and Ed P Morgan? I think Ed Morgan used to be an FBI agent and was in Dallas in the forties, but not sure. Tosh

Thanks Harry. I did receive information on Fred Black and Ed Morgan from a confidentual source and a previous investigator on the Roselli death. I posted that information, today. Thanks for your help... Tosh

Tosh, Harry & Christy,

Forgive my confusion, but it seems in some of these posts we are mixing William Morgan with Edward Morgan. Any clarification would be appreciated. Ed Morgan really got around: both Roselli and Maheu's attorney. Maheu brought the Mafia and CIA together in the first place, using Roselli, and then years later was instrumental in getting Roselli's boomerang assassination scenario heard, in 1967. In 1967, Maheu was the sole conduit between that freak on the top floor of the Desert Inn, with the urine jars and 7" fingernails, to the entire Hughes Military Industrial Empire. There is a very tight and ongoing nexus among Ed Morgan's extremely high-level connections and activities. As for William Morgan, it seems that he is the one who was more directly involved in pro-Castro activities initially, and then anti-Castro and eventual execution. Again, any clarification would be great.

Tim

Yes Tim. I can see where the confussion may lie. From my point of view. Wm. Morgan was in Cuba (A GOOD FRIEND) during the Revolution. Worked with the rebels went and worked Hati, then into anti-Castro.. then back to Cuba and executed.

Wm. P Morgan (perhaps 'Pete Morgan') was the friend of Ed Black the person I ask the forum members if they knew anything about. I received my information from an outside source a few days later, and not from this forum.

After I posted the information that I had received from my source, then immediately Forum members decided (for whatever reasons) to share their information with me and pointed out where I could have found the information on Black and Wm P Morgan, if I had just looked. Indicating that I should have looked before asking.

If I had been told the information they had earlier, when I asked, then it would have saved me phone calls, time, and leg work.. Seems when they ask questions of me thats O.K. I am required to respond, but when I ask questions, most everyone ( at least the known experts) on this forum go BLANK.. Hope this helps. I am trying to stay objective and clear the cobwebs from my memories so I can be of help to forum members. I am not researching, writing a book, or trying to prove a point. I am trying to help all members. I hope I will not find this difficult..........

Thanks Tim for the reality check... Tosh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of Morgans. Commandante William Morgan, in Cuba not same guy but just as interesting.

Hughes did have a few Mormons around him too, I've heard.

Here're great couple of books for readers to check out:

The Cold Six Thousand - James Ellroy (fiction, not for squeamish)

and Winds Of December (Cuban revolution/non-fiction) Dorschner and Fabricio

Best,

Chris

If I had been told the information they had earlier, when I asked, then it would have saved me phone calls, time, and leg work.. Seems when they ask questions  of me thats O.K. I am required to respond, but when I ask questions,  most everyone ( at least the known experts) on this forum go BLANK... Hope this helps.  I am trying to stay objective and clear the cobwebs from my memories so I can be of help to forum members.  I am not researching, writing a book, or trying to prove a point.  I am trying to help all members.  I hope I will not find this difficult..........

Thanks Tim for the reality check... Tosh

Tosh, Tosh, Tosh,

I too hope you "will not find this difficult" to a degree that it becomes a turn-off for you. There are a few on this forum who really work hard to advance the history. I call on James Richards from time to time, as well as Bill Miller. You have done your work, taken the most serious kinds of risks for decades, and don't deserve to have to do all the leg work yourself in order to be responsive and accessible to the requests of others. Sometimes, direct contact with someone who can help with an issue is the best way to go. For example, when it comes to photos of anti-Castro stuff in the Florida Keys, James Richards is 'da man. When it comes to history, I rank myself pretty high. If it's ballistics, I would call on Al Carrier. We don't have what we really need here: an expert photogrammertist. Bill Miller is the best we have, IMO, and yet he can be so difficult to get along with. I wish I knew how to obtain a copy of that South Knoll photo that would be workable.

Tim

Yeah, Tosh, that is a bummer...I'd help you out if I knew that kind of stuff.

Thanks for giving us so much information.

WOuldn't want to be in your shoes,

and I'm sure you've been burned and misquoted a lot.

thanks again

Shanet