The Education Forum

Oswald 1959 photo.

Guest Tom Scully

I also find it very interesting--and indeed, most informative--that Korengold and McMillan were together on November 22, 1963, when the news arrived of Oswald being arrested in Dallas--so of course they swapped stories and recollections, and of course they "matched". Remember: they both saw Oswald on the same day (October 31, 1959) and within minutes of one another.

Priscilla's story versus Mosby's Story

Two other things are worth noting (and keep in mind that Priscilla McMillan was deposed as a Warren Commission witness, whereas Aline Mosby was not. In the case of Mosby, there is simply a WC exhibit, of the text of her notes, and draft that she wrote, just after the assassination). But no testimony--which I have always found weird.

(a) The Priscilla Johnson story and the Aline Mosby story are almost line by line similar. So--essentially--Oswald said the same thing to both of these reporters just days apart. And so I have never understood why so much suspicion is focused on Priscilla Johnson (McMillan) --for having once attempted to join the CIA, or whatever the details are--when a nearly identical story was published by Aline Mosby, and no one raises an eyebrow. My point is that Priscilla--imho--has come in for a lot of unjustified criticism and suspicion. As far as I'm concerned, its entirely unwarranted. But. . please do read on, because there's plenty of questions that can be raised about Aline Mosby, and they are potentially far more important.

I'd sure like to have someone explain that to me.

DSL

5/25/13; 1:20 PM PDT

Los Angeles, California

Well David, I do not understand why you could keep saying "it is entirely unwarranted." Come on over and I will show you why it is warranted and you can explain why you feel so strongly, despite the evidence.

I would enjoy reading David Lifton's explanation for his hostility towards Peter Whitmey and Mr. Lifton's support for the integrity and reliability of Priscilla Mary Post Johnson McMillan ten years ago, and this year. This position, with the pronounced attitude, seems indefensible vs. the accumulation of interesting details in the Johnson McMIllan record.