The Education Forum

New Kennedy Books (An Ongoing List)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They-Killed-Our-President.jpg

Amazon's Blurb:

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past fifty years, you’re aware of the many hypotheses that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was not done by one man. Whether you’ve read one or a dozen of the books on this topic, there’s no way to fully grasp the depth of this conspiracy.

For the first time ever, New York Times bestselling authors Jesse Ventura and Dick Russell have teamed up with some of the most respected and influential assassination researchers to put together the ultimate compendium that covers every angle—from the plot to the murder—of JFK. They Killed Our President will not only discuss the most famous of theories, but will also bring to light new and recently discovered information, which together shows that the United States government not only was behind this egregious plot, but took every step to make sure that the truth would not come out.

With 2013 marking the fiftieth anniversary of JFK’s assassination, this is the perfect time for They Killed Our President to be available to readers. The research and information in this book are unprecedented, and there’s nobody better to bring this to everyone’s attention than the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura.

LOL.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

This is one of the most depressing threads I've ever read. My God. Someone could put together the best, most-detailed book on the assassination ever written, with mountains of original material, and NO ONE would even know about it, what with all this stuff floating about.

I mean, I appreciate Lamar Waldron and Jesse Ventura's efforts on this matter, but haven't they already had their say? The blurb on the Ventura book says it will contain the latest info from the most prominent experts, or some such thing. Does anyone know who they're talking about?

And why all the re-issues?

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the information highway is getting clogged with lemons and over-heated clunkers.

Edited by Pat Speer

This one of the most depressing threads I've ever read. My God. Someone could put together the best, most-detailed book on the assassination ever written, with mountains of original material, and NO ONE would even know about it, what with all this stuff floating about.

Well, Pat, you had to know that the list of new books for the 50th was going to be considerable, right? So why are you surprised at all? I'm not. Even on non-"round number" anniversary years, there are a bunch of new JFK-related books entering the market. So for the 50th, could you expect anything less than a tidal wave?

http://kennedy-books-videos.blogspot.com/2011/03/kennedy-catalog.html#New-Releases

Edited by David Von Pein