The Education Forum

New Question for Judyth

Bill Byas

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photographed with Roscoe White? How's that? Please explain. (Wim Dankbaar)

Wim,

Here's the uncropped photograph. That is Roscoe White with his hands on his hips.

James

I was the original source for this photo. There are several

interesting persons in the picture.

Jack

I discovered this photo on the DPD microfilm reel of photographs

which the police allegedly recovered from the Paine garage among

the LHO belongings. I believe the man with hands on hips is

Roscoe White.

Jack

No. Anybody we know? (Jack White)

Jack,

I have been told that the bare-chested guy 3rd from the right (the one who looks like his throat is being cut) is Lee Oswald. I have been unable to find anyone who can confirm or deny it.

My instant reaction is that it is not Oswald. Then again, my list of wrong assertions is long and impressive. :o

James

James and Jack. something chilling about those pix of guys pointing rifles but what is the background of these pix? Dates and places and details? Ask Tosh about Roscoe he has a grip on who he was, I think.

Quick question for both of you since we are looking at Roscoe. He was in Japan with Oswald. William Morgan at Atsugi too, Gerry Hemming has mentioned it. What was going on with the guys during Korea era, at that base?

Jack White Posted Yesterday, 10:16 PM

QUOTE(James Richards @ Oct 27 2004, 08:10 PM)

Photographed with Roscoe White? How's that? Please explain. (Wim Dankbaar)

Wim,

Here's the uncropped photograph. That is Roscoe White with his hands on his hips.

James

I was the original source for this photo. There are several

interesting persons in the picture.

Jack

The man in the middle may well be Roscoe White. But the other man thought to be "Saul", is probably not the Mexico City Oswald. The photo that Jack posted has a date of May 1959. Roscoe would have been 23 years of age as according to my information he was born 11/18/35. Lee would have been 19.

The Mexico City Oswald (Oct 1963) looks like he is about 40-43 years old. So in 1959 he would have been roughly 36-39 years of age. I can't really tell from the picture, but from what I can see "Saul" in that Atsugi photo is not 36-39 years of age. I'd say 25 max.

I agree with Antti,

By the way, the nice thing abot that Oswald picture sable fighting  (I believe it is indeed Lee) shows once more that he was a sociable guy, with friends and making fun.

Wim

I agree that it looks like Oswald being very sociable, "making fun." With regard to the disinformational history that Oswald was this lonely malcontent, I've always enjoyed this photo:

Now and then we have the lofty "Occam's Razor" approach to analysis mentioned, and appropriately so. My take on Oswald is that he was intelligent, if not brilliant, and fun.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Now that's a very good question.

James, Tosh, Wim, John, Tim....

what's the word, who is the big fat "Oswald"???

Shanet

I consider Mexico City Oswald to be one of the most critical areas requiring further research. It is of the upmost importance. Someone has got to be able to identify this guy. He clearly has a special ops look.

Tim

This is a guy with Nixon in Floridaback in 1969. Anthony Summers is very skeptical of this guy, even cryptic. He made a lot of gold and silver in inside deals by leaning on Nixon and Rebozo, and served some security function.

Is this man in the Mexico City

Russian Embassy photo identified as L.H. Oswald?

I think he is...add six years

Shanet