The Education Forum

Alex Jones brags half his family is "former retired CIA"

When he goes to a family reunion, half the people are retired CIA... the other half are in-bred morons.

Doubt it, his dad is a dentist and he grew up in what he described as an 'intellectual' home in a fancy suburb of Dallas.

I was watching that as it aired.

Andrew Neil is one of the most polite, quiet, calm interviewers/hosts I've ever seen. And he's been doing that politics show for as long as I can remember - with all the scum and villainy of Westminster thrown at him.

That he lost it with Jones is totally gobsmacking.

AJ has a very definite financial incentive for stoking hysteria and pimping gold!!!

She and others obsessed by the violence have coalesced around Jones, 39, expanding the reach of a man who exemplifies the Internet conspiracy industry. Sponsored by Midas Resources Inc., a closely held company that sells gold...

The ideas espoused by Jones, who says he brings in $7 million a year, have prompted groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama, to accuse him of fomenting hate...

[...]

Jones said he got hired on a now-defunct station in Austin, before being fired for tirades in 1999.

He turned to Ted Anderson, who had just started Genesis Communications Network, a radio syndication company in Burnsville, Minnesota, founded to “promote the importance of investing in precious metals,” according to its website.

Anderson uses Genesis to bolster sales for parent company Midas Resources. He is president of both.

Avid Seeker

Jones frequently rails against the Federal Reserve and has espoused a return the gold standard to control spending and take monetary policy out of the hands of the government.

When Jones pitches gold “people will respond,” said Anderson. “We do a lot of business with Alex Jones’s listeners.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-10/alex-jones-sells-gold-on-sirius-with-bombing-conspiracies.html

So, kook? huckster? both? or prophet?

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Robert Morrow

I think Alex Jones has a very good understanding of the JFK assassination, a very poor understanding of 9/11.

And I love his defense of individual gun rights.

Just my opinions.

• 1 month later...

Robert, I have to disagree with you about 9/11. I believe, and I believe it can be proven that 9/11 was a false flag attack. Given your deep knowledge of how the national security state works, if you do a bit of reading, it should be fairly easy for you to understand the 9/11 op. I have only come to think about 9/11 in the last year or so, and given that is it much more recent and less well researched than the Coup of '63, the 9/11 op is less well fleshed out than the JFK assassination, but still, there is more than enough evidence at this point to clearly prove that 9/11 was a black op.

Since your understanding of the Coup of '63 is so profound, here are a couple of thoughts that may trigger your interest.

If 9/11 was just a straightforward terrorist attack, why would Porter Goss, a member of operation 40, along with Felix Rodriquez and Barry Seal be put in charge of the 9/11 investigation. Here is a guy who worked with Ted Shackley, Ed Landsdale, Bill Harvey and David Morales. It is almost the equivalent of putting Allen Dulles in charge of the Warren Commission. He is a direct connection between the Coup of '63 and 9/11. This fact all by itself should make you very, very suspicious. And then both official 9/11 investigations have been shown to be cover up jobs. Well what could necessitate a national security state cover up?

Here are a few books that are worth reading on the topic of 9/11:

My new number one book on the topic is "Another Nineteen" by Kevin Ryan. Even if you don't care about 9/11, you will like this book. It does a great job analyzing the players in the deep state in the last few decades. It traces a lot of these people back to the Ford administration. Chenney, Rumsfeld, GHW Bush have all been working together since the early 70's. You know what this gang is capable of. "Another Nineteen" is super well researched and very well footnoted. Kevin Ryan has done an impressive job pulling together info from a huge number of sources.

A much quicker, easier read in "False Flag 911" by Philip Marshall. Philip Marshall paid for this book with his life. There is perhaps no higher compliment than to have your work be so true and so dangerous that the cabal feels required to kill you.

And "Disconnecting the Dots", by Kevin Fenton is also very good. This book is probably a bit dense for most people, but I think you might like it. It is meticulous in how it extracts info from the official 9/11 reports and sources. I would analogize it to John Newman's work on Lee Harvey Oswald.

The direct linkage between the Coup of '63 and 9/11 makes the work you are doing to expose the truth about the JFK assassination much more relevant today. It takes the Coup of '63 from history to (almost) current events, and once one sees that 9/11 was a black op, then it is not hard to see how the cabal behind these events is still operative today.

Best Regards,

Mark

If 9/11 was just a straightforward terrorist attack, why would Porter Goss, a member of operation 40, along with Felix Rodriquez and Barry Seal be put in charge of the 9/11 investigation.

What "9/11 investigation" was that?

Porter Goss was co-chair of the "Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of 9/11". He co-chaired with Senator Bob Graham. This inquiry failed to calm requests for a more honest accounting of 9/11, and the 9/11 Commission was later created.

Senator Bob Graham was so unhappy about his experiences with the joint inquiry that in 2008 he published a book, "Intelligence Matters, The CIA, The FBI, Saudi Arabia, and the Failure of America's War on Terror." In "Intelligence Matters" Graham tells the story of how the Bush white house sabotaged their attempts to get at the truth. When Bob Graham tried to pursue leads linking the Saudi Govt to 9/11, Dick Cheney threatened him prosecution under the Patriot Act if he did not back down.

As I recall, the inquiry that Graham was involved in did "get at the truth," at least so it would seem. The Bush White House deleted about 30 pages from the report, pages which allegedly linked the Saudis to 9/11.

It is perhaps no coincidence that the 9/11 Commission Cover-Up Report made the preposterous statement that the question of who helped finance 9/11 was "not significant."

Shades of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifying on questions about Benghazi: "What difference does it make?"

From the blurb on the back of "Intelligence Matters": "Intelligence Matters also make a meticulous and at times starling case for official Saudi Arabian complicity in the 9/11 plots".

But of course the Saudis would not have done this by themselves. And once you follow that thread, you get to a plot that involves so much high level US participation that it needs to be covered up. In my opinion, the Saudis are maybe only 10% of the whole story.