The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

The frame is from the Malcolm Couch film, and not the Jimmy Darnell film.

The man is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film.

Finally, this man has been discussed many many times at http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/board,2.0.html and many enhancements have been made there and are still available for viewing.

Still waiting for this guy to produce the "many discussions" and "many enhancements" he claims to have occurred over at his forum. (sounds like BS to me) I checked the link out and it amounts to nothing.

Why not post some of that stuff here, Dunc?

I agree Bob. In fact didn't Paul May (aka Photon) say that Duncan had debunked PM months ago? Still waiting for Paul's link to Duncan's evidence too.

So how about we see your debunking on here Duncan.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film.

Finally, this man has been discussed many many times at http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/board,2.0.html and many enhancements have been made there and are still available for viewing.

Still waiting for this guy to produce the "many discussions" and "many enhancements" he claims to have occurred over at his forum. (sounds like BS to me) I checked the link out and it amounts to nothing.

I agree Bob. In fact didn't Paul May (aka Photon) say that Duncan had debunked PM months ago? Still waiting for Paul's link to Duncan's evidence too.

Yeah Dunc,

what the Bobster and Nessa said.

Why not make Paul May do it?

All Duncan said is that it's been discussed many times on the JFK Assassination Forum website. Has anyone gone there and done a "search"?

I must admit, however, that I don't understand Duncan's logic when he says, "[Prayer Man] is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the front entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film."

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

All Duncan said is that it's been discussed many times on the JFK Assassination Forum website. Has anyone gone there and done a "search"?

I must admit, however, that I don't understand Duncan's logic when he says, "[Prayer Man] is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the front entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film."

I'd be happy for Paul May to present the debunking evidence, Tommy. Paul, over to you. :)

Either Paul or Duncan would do. Let's all see what the debunkers have.

I'd be happy for Paul May to present the debunking evidence, Tommy. Paul, over to you. :)

Either Paul or Duncan would do. Let's all see what the debunkers have.

Paul wasn't the one bragging it was there, tho no one seems to be able to locate it.

I followed the links McRae provided, and found nothing. All talk and deception.

I followed the links McRae provided, and found nothing. All talk and deception.

Robert,

That's too bad. You mean there was no "debate" at JFKAF as to whether or not Prayer Man could have been Oswald? The only link I can see that Duncan provided was to the website itself.

Now for a little humor -- Hopefully you can engage Duncan in a conversation and convince him that Baker did't run up the steps and through the front door, but sprinted down to the corner to question a witness or another policeman for ten minutes, instead. LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Yeah Dunc,

what the Bobster and Nessa said.

LOL...the Bobster??

Robert,

I just now went over there, logged in, and put PRAYER MAN in the "search" box and came up with a 54-page thread called "Prayer Man was not Oswald."

Have you seen it? It starts off with some interesting 3-D Prayer Man and Wesley Buell Frazier work by a member.

BTW, Please don't "attack" me on this. I personally believe that PM = O.

I'm just doing this as a "public service" as you seem to be kinda restless and itching for a fight.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Robert,

That's too bad. You mean there was no "debate" at JFKAF as to whether or not Prayer Man could have been Oswald? The only link I can see that Duncan provided was to the website itself.

Now for a little humor -- Hopefully you can engage Duncan in a conversation and convince him that Baker did't run up the steps and through the front door, but sprinted down to the corner to question a witness or another policeman for ten minutes, instead. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McRae doesn't seem to debate very well. He is more apt to have a hissy fit and take his ball away and go home. Does not play well with others.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Robert,

I just now went over there, logged in, and put PRAYER MAN in the "search" box and came up with a 54-page thread called "Prayer Man was not Oswald."

Have you seen it? It starts off with some interesting 3-D work by a member which, in order to appreciate, you need to view with a pair of red / cyan glasses.

BTW, Please don't "attack" me on this issue. I personally believe that PM = O.

I'm just doing this as a "public service' as you seem to be kinda restless and itching for a fight.

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

I cannot log in to that site.

Why not, Robert? Are you banned?

The thread was started on April 1, 2015.

PS Did you register? (For membership to the site -- not your guns for cryin' out loud. LOL)

Register, log in, put PRAYER MAN in the search box....

Edited by Thomas Graves